10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sulphur Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Sulphur Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sulphur Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sulphur Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sulphur Louisiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sulphur Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sulphur Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sulphur Louisiana:
Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Sulphur.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Charles is 7 miles from WesternExecutive Suites, and Cameron is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Red Roof Inn Sulphur
One of our best sellers in Sulphur! Red Roof Inn Sulphur is located in Sulphur, just 10 miles from Lake Charles.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cameron is 29 miles from Red Roof Inn Sulphur, and Orange is 23 miles away.
- No breakfast as advertised. Nothing I liked absolutely nothing about this hotel.
- Not much the place was dirty and did not have what was advertised.
- The room was dirty the bed was not made and they tried to give me a second room and it was dirty
- The wake up call from the fire department because some child pulled the fire alarm.
- Nothing!!!!! Not even the nasty free mud coffee….
Days Inn Sulphur West
Days Inn Sulphur West is located in Sulphur, just 10 miles from Lake Charles.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cameron is 29 miles from Days Inn Sulphur West, and Orange is 23 miles away.
- My stay there was very nice and the beds was very comfortable and everyone was nice.i would go back
- staff was super helpful. Staff member Dorian was exceptional.
- The day we checked in the girl that checked us in was very nice.
- It was all great! We slept so well we missed the breakfast but on previous stays it has been stellar!
- Staff very friendly helpful and knowledgeable of area
Quality Suites Sulphur
One of our top picks in Sulphur.The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is completely non-smoking. It is located at Interstate 10 and Highway 108 (Cities Service Highway). With L’Auberge du Lac casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles, and Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino all within 15 miles, you are sure to find winning excitement and adventure. Just six miles from this hotel is Lake Charles, home of McNeese State University, Lake Charles Regional Airport and Chennault Air Force Base. Travel the Creole Nature Trail, just 26 miles away.Hit the fairway at Frasch Park Golf Course, Contraband Bayou Golf Club, Graywood / Gray Plantation, Mallard Cove Golf Course, Lake Charles Country Club, Bayou Oaks Golf Course or Pine Shadows Golf Center. Enjoy hunting and fishing at the best in the marshes and bayous of the area.Hotel amenities and features include free high-speed Internet, free hot continental breakfast, free local calls, and a free newspaper.Guests at this hotel can enjoy relaxing at our seasonal outdoor pool or working out in the fitness center.With over 1,400 square feet of meeting space, this is the perfect place to hold events or business functions. Access to copy and fax services is available.
- Breakfast buffet was bad. Food was cold. I know it is just an add-on, but you want to be happy to eat it, not just because it’s free.
- I liked that they took into consideration that I walked on crutches and placed me in a room downstairs and close to the door so I wouldn’t have to walk that far. They accommodated me according to my needs.
- The staff made check-in/out a breeze; it took less than two minutes. Very clean. Breakfast was good.
- breakfast was excellent. Love the couch in the room. Maid service was excellent. Bed was very comfortable.
- Great location,spacious and comfortable room,staff polite and friendly.
Crossland Economy Studios – Lake Charles – Sulphur
One of our best sellers in Sulphur! Crossland Economy Studios – Lake Charles – Sulphur is located in Sulphur, just 7 miles from Lake Charles.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cameron is 29 miles from Crossland Lake Charles, and Orange is 26 miles from the property.
- Price, close to job, room is as simple as you can get. I’m there to sleep, not to be treated like a king. Love the kitchen part of room.
- The privacy. I had no disturbances or issues with housekeeping or staff.
- The location was good. Right of of the Interstate.
This place is horrible!! Pure trash!!! The had roaches, my door had been
kicked in before, my key card took 15-20 swipes per time to get in,
Overflowing Trashcans in the hallways, half of it is under construction,
the parking sucks, and to top it off my I reserved a room for my co-
worker as well and they cancelled it when he showed up at 9:30pm then
Booking.com would not help him find a room so he had to overpay
somewhere else. Booking.com is trash and so is this hotel.
I loved everything….UNTIL I realized after I left I forgot some of my
belongings which were Irreplaceable. I’ve called and called and left
messages but they tell me it’s not there when I know it was.
Somebody there is a thief
Wingate by Wyndham – Sulphur
Located just off Interstate 10, this hotel in Sulphur, Louisiana features a free 24-hour business center and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Frasch Park Golf Course is 2.1 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham. Each warmly decorated room is spacious and features a work desk and sitting area.Free access to the fitness room and seasonal outdoor pool is offered to all guests. Laundry facilities are on site.The Children’s Museum of Lake Charles is a just 13 minute drive from the Sulphur Wingate by Wyndham. The Lake Charles Regional Airport is 16.4 miles away.
- I love the stay…anything I needed Lena was so helpful and eric…I would stay again
- The facility was clean, neat all over, and warm. One of our rooms the heat was out. They offered to change the room.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very nice and accommodating.
- The bed was comfortable. It was convenient to what I needed
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location easy to get to right off interstate.
Fairfield Inn and Suites Lake Charles Sulphur
Fairfield Inn and Suites Lake Charles Sulphur is located in Sulphur, just 9 miles from Lake Charles.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cameron is 29 miles from Lake Charles Sulphur , and Orange is 23 miles away.
- It was close to the interstate. Lots of places to dine around it and really nice room with comfortable beds.
The motel was extremely quiet
The staff was very courteous
- The location to the facility we were attending for the weekend.
- They went above and beyond to help when they didn’t receive our conformation from booking.com
- The hot breakfast that were provided with excellent
Comfort Suites Sulphur
Comfort Suites Sulphur is located in Sulphur, just 6 miles from Lake Charles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Cameron is 29 miles from Comfort Suites Sulphur, and Orange is 26 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious, quit, the room must be insulated for sound, the bed is soon comfy, and very clean. The manager bent over backwards to ensure we were happy.
- Breakfast was very good..Room was nicely set and clean.
- Staff was nice, called to make sure I was still coming (I was arriving late that night).
- The front desk clerk, Meg, made a stay so pleasant. She even made cookies! She made us feel almost like family.
- The Girls at the front desk are super friendly an helpful!!
Days Inn Sulphur
One of our best sellers in Sulphur! In southwest Louisiana, this hotel is just off Interstate 10, halfway between Baton Rouge and Houston, Texas. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with premium channels are included in every room at Days Inn Sulphur. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities.The front desk at the Sulphur Days Inn is open 24 hours a day and offers free newspapers and fax and copy services. A guest laundromat is also on site.The L’Auberge Casino is 7 miles from the hotel. The Brimstone Museum is 5 miles away.
- There is nothing special about this place other than it’s cheep !!!!!
- They put m in a room already occupied then try charg m 100$ more than booking conformation after I had wake front desk clerk up. Foreigners should have expected it
- It was close to area of visitation n close to dinning restaurants and very clean.
- Very comfortable, clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Would stay here again!
- no eggs no meat and the bed was hard that I came home hurting plus I got bit by something in the bed that my left foot is still swollen
Studio 6 Sulphur
Studio 6 Sulphur is located in Sulphur, 7 miles from Lake Charles and 29 miles from Cameron.All rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Sulphur Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sulphur Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sulphur Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sulphur Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!