10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sugar Grove North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Sugar Grove North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sugar Grove North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sugar Grove North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sugar Grove North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sugar Grove North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sugar Grove North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sugar Grove North Carolina:
Holiday Inn Express Boone
The Boone Holiday Inn Express is less than 2 miles outside of downtown Boone. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast each morning and an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in every guest room of this Boone hotel. A work desk is also included in the room.A fitness center and a business center are on site at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. Guests can also enjoy access to a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk.This hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Appalachian State University. The Boone Golf Course is 1.8 miles away.
- Lovely view of Boone; super large comfy bed; four amazing pillows; Keurig in room; breakfast amazing; front desk staff very pleasant and helpful; housekeeping staff very accommodating.
- It exceeded my expectations and I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were very attentive and would approach the counter cheerfully to take of any needs anytime anyone walked near the front desk. They responded quickly to any request and always with a smile. The front desk ladies made conversation with us as we checked in and made sure we were happy and knew some good places to visit in the area.
- The staff was very helpful and nice. Rooms were clean and facility was well kept.
- Great hotel. Good location. Exceeded expectations.
- The breakfast was good with nice omelettes and a good choice of other things. The bed was comfortable and the room was large. The staff were exceptional, being so helpful, friendly and happy. There was plenty of free off street parking near the hotel. The guest’s washing was very cheap, in fact if it had been any cheaper it would be free. It only cost $1 for the drying, and washing was for free unless you didn’t have detergent, which in my case I didn’t so bought it for only $1 as well.
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and just a short drive from Appalachian State University, this Blowing Rock, North Carolina hotel provides a free hot breakfast daily.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South is equipped with a 32-inch HD television, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Enjoy the free wireless high-speed internet access available throughout the hotel and relax in the heated indoor pool.Take advantage of the numerous activities including skiing, hiking and golfing all available only moments from the Blowing Rock South Holiday Inn Express. The Blowing Rock cliff, featuring amazing views, and the Tanger Outlets shopping center are also easily accessible.
- Pool and pancake maker…. housekeeping was very nice
The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was really good.
The woman who was attending to the cont. breakfast was cool.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable with assorted pillows to meet your needs. Great location and a good nights sleep.
- That spa bath was divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus it snowed so we got to enjoy that as well.
- Good location for what I needed.Breakfast was a nice varity eggs,sausage,bagels,hot cinnanim buns etc
Super 8 – Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.This motel, in South Boone, features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Foggy Mountain Gem Mine is just 2 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at North Carolina’s Super 8 Boone. Cable TV, ironing facilities, and a work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom is complete with towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries.A business center is accessible to guests at the South Boone Super 8. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are available for added guest convenience.Appalachian State University is 1.5 miles from this motel. Guests at the property are a 5-minute drive from Horn in the West revolutionary drama theater.
The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
The bed was very comfortable.
The room was very clean.
- Boone isn’t the biggest, but our hotel was right on one of the main roads which made it super convenient getting pretty much anywhere.
- The price, the room decor, the staff, the available facilities.
- Rooms not ready 2 hours after checkin time. micro was not plugged in because no outlet close enough. Breakfast not served until time for us to be in meeting. Good hot water and pressure in shower, beds good but thin blankets.
- The friendly staff the bed and pillows and love the clock with the ports
- The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
One of our top picks in Beech Mountain.Beechalpeninn offers accommodations in Beech Mountain. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Boone is 11 miles from Beechalpeninn, and Blowing Rock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 35 miles from Beechalpeninn.
- A little outdated, but clean with a very friendly staff!
- Our suite had a ton of room! We were using it for a girls weekend so the extra space was great – five adults in the room and we never felt squished. We could all sit and have a glass of wine while playing endless board games around a dining room table. The restaurant down stairs was convenient for a late night pizza run! Breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Our room had a huge balcony with sitting room and a great view of the mountains and slopes. We all said how much we loved the shower – the pressure was perfect and the hot water lasted for 5 consecutive burning hot showers. The proximity to the slopes was awesome!
- It’s near the beech mountain ski, the restaurant is good and staff amazing
- Great location, friendly staff. Be sure to eat dinner at the in house restaurant!
- View from our room was absolutely beautiful. Food was delicious, not fast food- ish at all. We felt pampered like we were part of the family! Staff was very friendly and helpful…
4 Seasons at Beech Mountain
In North Carolina, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. A kitchenette is available in each room.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the provided microwave, stove, and refrigerator. A cable TV is also available in each room at 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain.A game room with a pool table is on site at Beech Mountain’s 4 Seasons. A picnic area and fitness center are also provided.Downtown Beech Mountain is just 2.6 miles away. Guests at the property are 12.5 miles from the Tennessee-North Carolina border.
- Extremely friendly staff. Allison was incredibly warm and welcoming and was extremely understanding to adjust an additional charge to my card. They provided us with a list of happenings at the resort when we checked in and the Mexican restaurant inside the resort was delicious!
- The place accommodated my needs. It was easy to book even though it was last minute. staff is very friendly. A cozy place for an affordable price!
- Great location you could see the ski resort from our balcony, great friendly staff, very helpful with road conditions
- I liked the location to Beech mountain ski resort and the kitchen in the room.
- We we’re upgraded to a two bedroom condo, overlooking the mountains. Fabulous!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.Offering a view of the Appalachian Mountains, this hotel is less than 1 miles from downtown Boone and Appalachian State University. A spa, seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are featured.A microwave and fridge are provided in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests at Boone La Quinta Inn & Suites. Fresh fruit, waffles, muffins and cereal are available. Coffee and juice are provided.Sugar Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles from this hotel. The Holmes Convocation Center is a 2-minute drive away.
- Everyone is SO NICE, the rooms are clean, the hotel location is excellent! It is pet friendly and that is such a huge plus for our family. We plan to stay here on all of our trips!
- The breakfast was great every morning and the staff was super nice
- Flexible schedule of checking out. I checked our earlier than my original booking, the process is very simple and the staff there are very nice. Plus, pet stay is free! Awesome!
- Customer service was excellent! Staff was very friendly! The bed was super comfortable! Will definitely be staying here again!
- Hot tub/ indoor was great. Hot breakfast was wonderful.
Comfort Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Comfort Suites – Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Great location, also game room and pool for entertainment which is awesome, staff was great, also breakfast was great variety to choose from We will return again next time we visit!
- The breakfast was good and the location is convenient. The rooms are spacious.
- Game room, breakfast included, nice lobby with snacks and drinks for purchase
- The breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly. The facility was very clean. The beds were not the most comfortable but not the worst I have ever slept on either. We would definitely stay there again.
- The feeling of being in an upscale ski resort. The staff is incredible!
Inn at Crestwood
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Inn at Crestwood is located in Boone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Blowing Rock is 3.6 miles from Inn at Crestwood, and Banner Elk is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place! Very rustic filled with old world charm! I would recommend this place for weddings or a special event? The oviance of eating breakfast with a magnificent view while keeping cozy by 5 fireplaces was quite romantic! I would recommend the suite,!
- The breakfast was pretty descent with eggs and a meat plus the typical waffle/yogurt/bagel add ons. Loved staying in the cottage (it felt like staying at home) on the second floor.
- The staff was awesome specially the girls from the front desk, the room was nice and cozy and the view from de mountain is going to stay forever in our minds!!!!! We gonna go back for sure!!!!!
- The hotel was cute, quaint and absolutely charming! I felt like I was a Hallmark movie! The view was beautiful and peaceful!
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Dinner was very good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc
Located in Boone, 6 miles from Blowing Rock, Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc.
- The room was very nice and very clean! The staff was very pleasant and my boyfriend and I loved the complimentary breakfast!!
- The room was really nice and very clean. The bathroom was fantastic and the breakfast was really good. Front desk person (Ryan) at check-in was extremely helpful and friendly.
- Queen suite was nicely appointed and large; bathroom area was nicely layed out. Indoor pool big enough for kids to play. Breakfast had nice variety of items including eggs, fruit and bacon! Interior entrances to rooms and key card entry from exterior doors. We felt safe at this hotel. Friendly staff; clean environment as well! I would recommend this property.
- Breakfast well prepped, w variety…Bed and bedding very comfortable
- The staff was accomodating and pleasant; the rooms were large, modern and clean. We really enjoyed our ski trip.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone.
- The bed and pillows were very nice. The staff person was on of the nicest people with the best smile I have met ! He also was a wealth of information for the area.
- The bed was sooooo comfortable. This is hard to find at many hotels.
- The location was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
- Price drop during booking. Room had no phone and was helped immediately. Great desk staff and maintenance person.
- Really loved the value! Great room and great facilities and friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Sugar Grove North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sugar Grove North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sugar Grove North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sugar Grove North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!