10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sublimity Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sublimity Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sublimity Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sublimity Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sublimity Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sublimity Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sublimity Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sublimity Oregon:
Rodeway Inn and Suites Sublimity
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn and Suites Sublimity offers accommodations in Sublimity, just 14 miles from Salem.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Corvallis is 29 miles from Rodeway Inn and Suites Sublimity, and Albany is 20 miles from the property. Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 52 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was what I was looking for. Recommend the Wooden Nickel for a meal.
- Comfortable and clean, facing Oregon and as far as I could tell the only game in town. Only the dregs of a roll of toilet paper in bathroom. Empty asundries basket on back of toilet. Tissue box present but no tissue. Refidgerator in room as is microwave.
- The bed was like a cloud. Carpet appears to be almost new. Bathroom is well designed including a clothes line. King room is very large and comfortable.
- The hotel was clean and relatively comfortable. Overall it was a decent discount hotel.
- Room was comfortable enough for a one night stay. Plus it’s in my hometown and close to family.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, OR
One of our top picks in Salem.The Oregon State Capitol and Historic Downtown are within 2 miles of this Salem hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast featuring biscuits and gravy, fresh waffles and more is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.An indoor swimming pool is featured at the pet-friendly Salem La Quinta Inn & Suites. A business center and a modern fitness center are provided. A guest laundromat is available.The Salem Riverfront Park is a 10-minute drive away. Willamette University and Corban University are within 3 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem.
- Breakfast was delish, and the staff was wonderful.
- Location is great. close to Costco for fuel, and close to shopping and Basketball courts, and soccer Fields.
- The staff were friendly and very accomodating to our needs.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast offered a lot of good options, and the location was good – very close to a major freeway interchange. Two large discount stores nearby, car rental place up the road, and 5-minute access to primary shopping areas all make the location quite convenient.
- View was ok,breakfast was great.looks like hotel was at least remodeled to somewhat update,we didn’t feel like we were stuck in the 80’s
Motel 6 Salem OR
Motel 6 Salem OR offers pet-friendly accommodations in Salem.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Corvallis is 30 miles from Motel 6 Salem OR, and Albany is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 48 miles from Motel 6 Salem OR.
- The room was so warm and pretty quiet. TV worked great, awesome channel selection. Shower was hot and strong.
- It was close to restaurants and you had a different choice of what you would like to eat
- The bed was good and it was close to food in case I got hungry
- Tom at the front desk was a friendly fella and free coffee is always good! Newly updated rooms too, comfy.
- Room size, cleanliness and recent renovations were greatly appreciated. Excellent value stay for 1 night.
Days Inn Black Bear
Days Inn Black Bear is located in Salem, 30 miles from Corvallis and 22 miles from Albany.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- No news of any kind let alone trying to get towels for the pool was almost impossible and the room #149 the people that are staying there look like they should be at the mission because they’re were a lot of meth heads there and drug dealing in the parking lots
- We really liked the sauna, but it took a long time to heat up. (To use, you must obtain a key from the check-in desk. I’d advise turning on at least 45 minutes before you plan on using.) While the pool was fairly cool, it was great after the sauna, plus deep and long enough for very comfortable swimming.
- I have stayed in alot of motel this ranks up there with the worst motel. I swear I could of slept on the floor and it would I’ve been more comfortable than the bed. Worst bed ever. And ant crawling all over the TV stand.No toilet paper in the bathroom I had to use Kleenex
- I love the Jacuzzi sweet! Stay as often as I can. Other rooms haven’t been the best experience. Often dirty or broken fixtures
- The heating in all parts of the room are excellent.
Shilo Inn Suites Salem
One of our best sellers in Salem! Off I-5, this Salem hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi. Willamette Valley Vineyards is a 12-minute drive away.Satellite TV with premium channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Shilo Inn Suites Salem. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests at Salem Shilo Inn can work out in the fitness center. A business center is also available.Salem Golf Club is 6 miles from this hotel. Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary is a 30-minute drive away.
- This property is conveniently located on a major route between the central business district and a major retail area on the edge of town known as Lancaster Drive. The property is currently being renovated but staff do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. Rooms are larger and comfortable, although somewhat worn (hence the renovation work?). The staff were genuinely pleasant and happy to be helpful. Although this is not a “five star” property, I’m actually looking forward to my next trip.
- Bed was comfortable, screen tv, room was clean, coffee was really good at breakfast. Also it was nice to have yogurt
- The room was quiet, comfortable, spacious enough for the rollaway bed. We appreciated that the pool was a comfortable temperature, warm enough for our kids to swim without getting chilled. Having a steam room and sauna was a bonus. The staff went out of their way to help us and made our stay pleasant.
- not near enough seating, boiled eggs, sausage would have been nice. Elevator very scary. worried it might not make it every time we used it.
- limited breakfast items – biscuits and gravy every day – not a fav – no eggs; package oatmeal
Red Lion Hotel Salem
One of our top picks in Salem.Conveniently located off Interstate 5, this Salem, Oregon hotel is 3 miles from the State Capitol Building. It features an indoor pool, an on-site bar and restaurant and has comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each guest room at Red Lion Hotel Salem. Each air-conditioned room includes ironing facilities.Willamette Valley Grill and the Willamette Valley Grill Lounge are on site at Salem Red Lion Hotel. The restaurant serves a wide-variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices including French toast, wraps and steak, while the lounge offers appetizers and a daily happy hour.A 24-hour front desk is available at Red Lion Salem. A fitness center and a business center are also available on site.Oregon Gardens are a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Woodburn Shopping Outlets are 17 miles away.The Red Lion Hotel has the only HUT Portland Airport shuttle location in Salem.
Staff were great! Very friendly and helpful. Staff at breakfast, especially Ian were very nice. Food was fine as well.
Only problem was last night; we had a very inconsiderate guest who trod heavily on the floor above at 3am – hard to sleep with that going on.
- All the appliances and such were updated and nice. I appreciated the in-room Keurig with coffee and tea pods. There was also a complimentary bottle of water.
- Staff was friendly and helpful! However calling the hotel about a reservation was terrible. I was put on hold for over an hour and had to recall the next day to get actual help. Tend to outsource their customer service to India.
- room was small, sink was plugged, had to get another room
- Location was great and close to everything we needed.
- Staff were great! Very friendly and helpful. Staff at breakfast, especially Ian were very nice. Food was fine as well.
Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
Located off Interstate 5, this Salem hotel boasts an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. It provides rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV with Showtime movie channels. Willamette University is an 8-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in each air-conditioned room at Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. Guest rooms are decorated in soft colors and each room features a desk, a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk at Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. A gym with universal weights, 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine is on-site. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn provides guests with a voucher for a hot breakfast at Denny’s restaurant, which is located next door to the hotel. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are featured on site.The Oregon State Fairgrounds are 4 miles from this hotel. Willamette Valley Vineyards are a 15-minute drive away.
The bathroom arrangements. (I had a handicapped room and the shower arrangement
was especially nice.) I also liked getting the free newspapers each morning.
- It was nice to have a variety of breakfast options at Denny’s near by.
- I loved being able to walk to Denny’s for the inclusive breakfast every morning. The staff was great and the workout room was Excellent!
- I rented 2 rooms and we loved everything about the place inside and out front.
- The hotel was full, very quiet though, pleasant. Staff professional and helpful. We loved the room, beds were all comfortable, good pillows, nice bathroom and the heating system was just right. It was far better than we had anticipated and we will stay there again. It will be no problem to recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
- The bathroom arrangements. (I had a handicapped room and the shower arrangement
Hampton Inn and Suites Salem
Just 2 miles from Honeywood Winery and Mission Mill Museum, this Salem hotel offers an indoor pool and hot tub. A hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Salem. Comfortably furnished, all guest rooms come equipped with coffee-making facilities.Salem Hampton Inn and Suites offers a variety of services including a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning. A convenience store is on site. Guests have access to the fitness center.Salem’s Riverfront Carousel is 4 miles from this hotel. A C Gilbert’s Discovery Village is an 11 minute drive away.
- Breakfast was good, liked not having to bring too much food wise for our one night stay. Staff was very friendly and after having to take my daughter to the ER due to drinking too much pool water, they were concerned and asked about her when we returned which made us feel like it was a home away from home.
- It was a very spacious room. The staff was also very helpful
- Staff was pleasant, when some of the guests where loud in the room above us, the night staff responded quickly to ask them to quiet down.
- I chose Hampton based on a prior stay in another state. Staff was friendly and hotel was clean.
- Yummy breakfast, mini omelettes were a plus. Waffles, yogurt, sweetbreads, cereals, and the like were plentiful. The usual assortment of fruit juices, coffee and tea, rounded out a great traditional breakfast.
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
One of our best sellers in Salem! Located off Interstate 5, this pet-friendly Salem hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves daily continental breakfast that has waffles and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Downtown Salem is 4 miles away.A cable satellite TV is offered in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn. The traditionally decorated rooms have a desk and a sitting area. For convenience, all rooms provide a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Pacific Highway Inn Best Western. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center equipped with universal weigh machines, stationary bikes and treadmills.The Oregon State Fairgrounds are 3 miles from this hotel. Oregon Gardens are a 20 minute drive away. A number of Willamette Valley Vineyards are located within a 20 minute drive from this hotel.
- The staff was good and Alex had the rollaway ready as promised. I loved it because I didn’t feel like I had to repeat myself at all and everything was in order.
- They put me in the suites across the street and it was great.
- The room was nice looking, and the breakfast was pretty good…there were lots of good options.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The room smelled and looked clean. I felt safe and comfortable.
The breakfast was amazing – so many choices.
- Convenient location, updated and generous rooms, onsite laundry and fitness, hot breakfast
Residence Inn Salem
This Salem, Oregon hotel features an indoor pool and a hot tub. Fully equipped kitchens are available in the rooms and the hotel is 7 miles from the Enchanted Forest amusement park.Each suite at the Residence Inn by Marriott Salem provides cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a living and dining area.Guests can use the barbecue facilities on the patio. Basketball and tennis courts are also available at the Residence Inn Salem.An evening reception with drinks is available Monday through Wednesday.The Bush House Museum is 3 miles from the Salem Residence Inn. Willamette University is 2.5 miles away.
- We really did not like anything. Ok, If I have to say something. I will say the parking lot was convenient.
- Our windows faced trees and plants. It was private so we were able to keep curtains open without feeling like anyone could look in.
- It is at a convenient location that is very close to highway 5 (I-5).
- Breakfast was good, staff was pleasant and helpful.
- The breakfast was well above average. The staff was great.
Top Hotels In Sublimity Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sublimity Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sublimity Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sublimity Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!