10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sualleiro Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sualleiro Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sualleiro Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sualleiro Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sualleiro Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sualleiro Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sualleiro Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sualleiro Asturias:
Hotel Rural Casa Paulino
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a spa bath.You can enjoy regional homemade food in the on-site restaurant or go to the cafeteria. Specialities include Fabada stew and meats, such as goat and lamb. The tour desk offers information on hiking and trekking routes in the area.There are shops located a 1-minute walk from the hotel and the centre of the village is 2 minutes away. Ribadeo’s As Catedrais Beach is 21.7 miles from Casa Paulino and Lugo is 1 hour away by car.
- Excellent, clean and comfortable place to stay in a lovely village and in a beautiful area of northern Spain.
Very helpful staff. You could have a full evening meal or Tapas in the bar. Plenty of other bars and hotels also in village.
Very pretty location.
- Nice room with a pleasant casual restaurant/bar downstairs. Main restaurant wasn’t open when we were there (mid May).
- la decoracion y en general todo genial, re comendable 100%
- Kamers waren netjes en ruim genoeg. Personeel was zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Alle bezienswaardigheden waren kortbij
Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila
Fitted with wooden flooring, heated rooms boast a rustic décor with wooden furniture. All have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries. A wake up service is also available.The coffee bar and the restaurant inside the property serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Set in Asturias Region, Hotel Restaurante Casa Peteronila is in a picturesque town known for its old water mills. There is a Mills Museum 0.6 miles away and a great variety of outdoor activities can be arranged whether in summer or winter.
- Right in the middle of Taramundi; Good facilities, including aircon (haven’t used it though).
- El precio, solo 40 euros por una habitación austera pero limpia y con todo lo necesario.
- A pesar de ser la habitación económica y sin vistas, la habitación era muy completa, limpia y confortable. El entorno es impresionante.
- Habitación amplia, luminosa, y limpia. Las vistas espectaculares. Personal muy amable. Tiene una buenisima relación precio-calidad. Fácil aparcamiento.
- Unas vistas preciosas a la montaña y una atención muy familiar.
Hotel Las Grandas
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. Hotel Las Grandas has some accommodations that include mountain views, and rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet.Ribadeo is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Amazing situation, lovely hotel and friendly and helpful staff. The food was excellent too.
- The room was very traditional and we had a lovely view over the dam. The girl on reception was not the most helpful but our Spanish is not the best, so she did bring up google translator to make matters clearer for us. We had salad for lunch which was presented well and was very nice. I had wanted a glass of Rose wine but they only sold it by the bottle (which came at a very reasonable price), so I was able to have a glass for lunch and it was kept chilled for me until I required a glass in the early evening and the rest with my meal. The food in the restaurant was good.
- View from the property is amazing, good dinner, garage to safely store bicycle overnight
- Only place around and it was far more than I expected given the price
- Los alrededores y la bañera (para un peregrino, muy bien)
Rooms here offer a balcony, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Other property facilities include a bar and a terrace.The surrounding countryside offers a number of well-marked hiking trails for guests to explore. The nearest train station, Vegadeo Pueblo Train Station, is 12.4 miles away, and Hotel Taramundi is 74.6 miles from Asturias Airport.
La proximidad al centro.
Los dueños que en todo momento fueron muy amables y la comida.
- TRATO ESCELENTE LA FAMILIA UN ENCANTO , LA COMODIDA Y TODO EN GENERAL MUY BIEN ES UN SITIO PARA REPETIR SIEMPRE SON GENTE QUE SABEN TRATAR AL CLIENTE TE HACEN SENTIRTE COMO EN TU CASA .
- Habitación muy bonita, confortable y limpia. Excelente trato y comida buenísima. Repetiría sin duda.
- El personal muy amable y dispuesto. El alojamiento muy centrico y la habitación muy comoda y limpia.
Hotel céntrico y la cercanía de sitios importantes, como mazanovo, as veigas, teixois, esquíos.
Muy tranquilo y muy amables los dueños.
- La proximidad al centro.
Rustic-style rooms in La Rectoral feature a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The hotel is also equipped with a lounge decorated in a traditional Asturian style.A continental breakfast is served every morning and dinner is also available in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of Taramundi, where a wide range of bars and restaurants can be found along with the city’s well-known watermills.
- Unique. Wonderful staff. Lovely setting with gorgeous view. Very old but updated and very nicely appointed with all conveniences. Antiques. Comfy. Very spacious room. Sitting area. Best accommodation during our five weeks in Spain. Good breakfast. Quiet. Very clean.
- Beautiful place but not too much to see in Taramundi. It is perfect for just visit it a couple of hours
- This is an amazing place, and a great spot to get away from it all. Tucked away in the hills of Taramundi, it was a little piece of paradise. The building itself and the rich history and age of it is absolutely amazing.
- A fantastic location with spectacular views of the mountains. A lovely laid back place with great breakfasts.
- True country hotel. Very nice country style building and stylish rooms. Absolutely great location with hills view. Quite and beautiful. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Mirador de Barcia
Rooms in the Hotel Mirador De Barcia have modern bathrooms with hydromassage showers. They also have TV and air conditioning. Many have views of the surrounding countryside.The restaurant at the Mirador De Barcia serves regional and national dishes in an elegant setting.The village of Barcia is about 45 minutes’ drive from the Galician coast. There is free onsite parking.
Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias, bien acondicionadas.
El entorno tranquilo y relajante, de una belleza espectacular
- La relacion calidad precio. 2 dias 52€ con desayunos.
- Todo fue excelente, la zona de ubicación, la tranquilidad, los paisajes y el hotel lo mejor para la zona q es, encantados y pronto volveremos
- La cama era muy comoda y la habitacion era muy acogedora.
- El personal fue muy agradable y el sitio en donde está es precioso, la gente del pueblo fue muy maja también. Cenamos allí uno de los días y el menú incluye todo, desde bebida a pan y postre, aparte de los dos platos, que estaban buenísimos.
- Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias, bien acondicionadas.
Hotel San Briz
Each bright room with heating and colourful details features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests, as well as children’s playground.Hotel San Briz is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Ribadeo, on the Bay of Biscay coast, is 20 minutes’ drive while the centre of Lugo is 40 minutes by car.
- Esta muy bien para pasar unos días, que es lo que pasamos nosotros, limpieza, tranquilidad, el pueblo muy bien cuidado,la gente muy amable.Puedes comer menú y a la carta,los desayunos bien.Yo lo recomiendo
- Las comodidad de la cama y el trato del personal.
- Acogedor y buen ambiente. El agua sale bien caliente. Está bastante bien para ir en pareja.
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza de las instalaciones, la comodidad del aparcamiento
El personal super simpático y atentos en todo momento de que nuestra estancia fuese lo mejor posible.
La comida deliciosa y relación calidad precio muy buena.
Hotel Casa Soto
Hotel Casa Soto has conserved its stone walls and chestnut brown wooden fittings. The rooms are traditionally decorated, modern and very comfortable. Relax here reading a book in the living room with its fireplace. There is a bar cafe in the lounge of the establishment.The establishment is located in the quaint Asturian town of Vegadeo, set in beautiful natural surroundings and a short distance from the coastline.
- Well appointed and comfortable, good location, friendly helpful manager, great breakfast.
- The staff is friendly and helpful. We used the hotel as a base for outdoor activites in the area and it was perfect.
- Very comfortable room with sitting area. Our reception was friendly and staff very helpful.
- The warm reception received upon arrival and the level of care at breakfast were impeccable. The room was very clean and warm. Located up a quiet street walking distance to great places to eat and drink. The host helped us plan our trip to the Beach of the Cathedrals nearby then catered breakfast to suit us. Great continental breakfast with all local produce. Loved every minute of being there
- Wonderful location with very friendly and competent staff. Thank you.
Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo
Locally listed, the U-shaped building is accessible through a heavy wooden door flanked by two stone towers bearing the coat of arms of the Trabadelo family. The local countryside provides numerous leisure opportunities to help you make the most of this rural getaway. The nearest town of Vegadeo is 0.6 miles away.
- The hosts were a delight. Made us very welcome and cooked an excellent dinner and breakfast. Beautiful position shame we did not have time to explore the area.
- Location above the town but close enough to visit. Parking on site
- It is a beautiful manor and the ladies that run it are very nice. I found the location to be a bit difficult to find but there was sufficient signage to direct
- Very nicely situated accomodation. Luxury look and feel. Beautiful garden. Very good breakfast (no buffet). Although owner didn’t speak English, with the help of her daughter communication went fine.
- The good way the staff received us and especial the “Tortilla Espanola” Francis prepare to us
Hotel Rural Palacio de Prelo
The property offers double rooms and suites located in the tower. All rooms feature antique furniture and Spanish paintings. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer, free toiletries and slippers.Hotel Rural Palacio de Prelo also has luggage storage, chapel and snooker table. There are various archeological sites and forts nearby.Asturian coast can be reached in 20 minutes by car and the beautiful fishing village of Viavélez is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- We could not have been made more welcome, and were looked after as honoured guests. A fascinating and memorable place to stay. Thoroughly recommended.
- Lovely hosts and great food in a beautiful restored palacio.
- La comida casera. Las condiciones inigualables para descansar.la amabilidad y el trato de los anfitriones
Lieu magnifique pour découvrir les Asturies – accueil exceptionnel d’Antonio (parle couramment français) très érudit – cuisine délicieuse d’Alicia – nos hôtes étaient aux petits soins.
Nous recommandons un séjour de plus d’une nuit !
- Visita en temporada muy baja al Palacio de Prelo. A pesar de ser los únicos clientes hospedados las atenciones y la amabilidad de la propietaria nos hicieron sentir como en casa. Entorno natural impresionante cerca de la costa de Navia y Taramundi.
Top Hotels In Sualleiro Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sualleiro Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sualleiro Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sualleiro Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!