10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stratford Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Stratford Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stratford Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stratford Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stratford Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stratford Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stratford Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stratford Prince Edward Island:
The Eden Hall Inn
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Eden Hall Inn offers accommodations in Charlottetown.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our stay was fantastic. Very comfortably, lovely breakfast, very clean, great staff.
- The bed and the room were probably one of the most comfortable of any hotel I’ve stayed in
Good breakfast, very nice staff friendly.
Clean and the room was just like the photo.
Pretty building 🙂
- Great place to stay, comfortable beds, good breakfast, easy parking, and the jetted tub in the room was a nice touch. Beautiful old Victorian in a great location, near to the ocean, shops and restaurants. would definitely stay here again for sure.
- I love older homes and the cosines of them. Beautiful place! All the comforts of home.
The Sonata Inn
The Sonata Inn is located in the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront neighborhood in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from The Sonata Inn.
- it was all lovely, especially the staff and I loved the Christmas decorations
- Loverly old house now made into a hotel right in the most beautiful part of Charlottetown. Was visiting friends who lacked a spare room so found this place and when I gave them the address they said could not have got a better area, I agree. Staff where all welcoming and super helpful finding me anything I needed. Rooms large and yet still offering character, and the whole place felt like a great house with your own private room. Hope to visit my friends again and when I do will stay here again.
- The staff were charming and made us very welcome. The room was clean and comfortable . The location was very close to the major attractions of Charlottetown.
- The staff was amazing! We arrived very late and were welcomed with a smile! Everyone we dealt with was a dear! We loved the room, the guest laundry, and the location. Breakfast was exquisite!
- Wonderful historic home in wonderful historical Charlottetown quarters, staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast buffet, some item individually freshly prepared every morning, quiet and peaceful back garden under old trees, quiet location, yet waterfront, Victoriy Pk and town center, all minutes away on foot. Surely to be recommended!
Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for no frills business trip to Charlottetown. 7 min walk from city centre and great continental breakfast for those on the run.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of hot food choices.
We could walk from the hotel to the downtown area in under 10 minutes.
- The beds are comfortable the room was nice and quiet the breakfast was excellent! Very clean! Not far from shopping and entertainment and restaurants.
- The service makes all the difference. Full breakfast. Soft bed. Very clean place. Stuff extra helpful
- It was all good and the tunnel to bfast was a nice plus.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
Dundee Arms Inn
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Dundee Arms Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find business center at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff were wonderful.Food was delicious.Our room was quiet and roomy the bed was very comfortable.
great location, really friendly staff
just about perfect in every way!
- The food, size of room. Very quiet. friendly staff.
- This is a heritage building that has been updated to modern standards. It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff was very friendly and it was a 5 minute walk to downtown.
- Excellent service and very nice stuff. Weekend breakfast is ok.
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The stay provided considerable value for money.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
The Holman Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.With panoramic views of Queen’s Square and Charlottetown Harbor, this boutique hotel features a 7-story atrium and on-site dining. The rooms have a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.An iPod docking station and in-room safe are provided in each guest room at the Holman Grand Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee maker are included.Regional French cuisine is served at the Holman Grand’s Redwater Rustic Grille. The restaurant features outdoor balconies and a selection of wines.Guests can work out in the on-site gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. A business center is available.The shops at Confederation Court Mall and the Confederation Centre of the Arts are connected to the Charlottetown Holman Grand Hotel. The Charlottetown Civic Center is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- Great location and my room had a nice view of the water.
- I stated it was for Valentine’s previously so when we arrived the room had rose petals and towels like swans , I requested chocolate strawberries and they had them made up for us at the restaurant and were ready in our fridge when we arrived 🙂
- Very comfy bed, great view from our room, everything was perfect!
- The welcome bag for my doggie. Close to all the theatres and shopping
- The view from the 7th floor was amazing! The modernness of the hotel helped it to feel clean and spacious but also cozy. The front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly!:)
Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites.
- apart from luxious interior decor the mattress is very comfortable.and the breakfast boy bakes fresh muffin and pancake and there is self made smoothie at breakfast. big surprise at this price.
- This property is one of the best in the city. The accommodations are excellent. the included breakfast is wonderful. It is both historic and modern. This is my hotel/Inn of choice any time I am in Charlottetown. You will not be disappointed.
- We booked through booking.com and obviously it was an off season rate. We were blown away. Expecting comfort, smaller room , large double. Instead we were treated to a large luxurious room, king bed beautifully appointed extremely comfortable all around. The room was so nice we invited friends in after our outing for a night cap. Both staff members were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.
- Large grandly decorated , a lot of amenities, great breakfast with many choices
- This is by far the BEST hotel in town. I travel extensively, and it’s been a LONG time since I ever rated a hotel 10/10. The restaurantion work that they did to this building in unbelievable.. the rooms are beautiful, the common areas are just as stunning! I’ll be back, and will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and colleagues.
Queens Arms Inn
Queens Arms Inn is located on a quiet street, near to the University of Prince Edward Island, Confederation Court Mall, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the Charlottetown Airport.This Charlottetown hotel’s amenities include free WiFi and free local calls.Experience spacious guest rooms with cable television and work desks. Some rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.Start or end the day with a refreshing dip in the outdoor heated pool. Enjoy a breath of fresh air in the picnic area or on the sundeck. The hotel offers a currency exchange and guest laundry facilities.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there again. And recommend to everyone.
- The rooms are outdated, but was very clean and the beds were very very comfortable! Staff was awesome!
- The location is excellent, close to everything. Staff very friendly and very helpful.
- Bed was comfortable and bathroom good. Fridge and micro a bonus. Staff very friendly.
- Room was large, well heated, also had A/C with fan that we used. Bathroom was large. Breakfast was sparse but had fresh fruit. Ice was also available. Building was old but clean. Bed comfy.
Top Hotels In Stratford Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stratford Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stratford Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stratford Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!