10 Best Hotels To Stay In Strabane Tyrone County – Top Hotel Reviews
Strabane Tyrone County is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Strabane Tyrone County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Strabane Tyrone County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Strabane Tyrone County. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Strabane Tyrone County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Strabane Tyrone County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Strabane Tyrone County:
Fir Trees Hotel
Fir Trees Hotel offers accommodations in Strabane. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Londonderry is 14 miles from Fir Trees Hotel, and Donegal is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 20 miles from Fir Trees Hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, receptionist was extremely helpful. Upgraded after complaint.
- Nobody new I had booked in the breakfast was cold and hard we could smell the drain in the shower apart from that it was lovely and clean
- Farmhouse pub was fabulous! 👌 The bed was so comfy! 😃
- the staff were really nice and the food was beautiful!
- Staff are very friendly and helpful.. Really enjoyed..
The Hunting Lodge Hotel Baronscourt
The Hunting Lodge Hotel Baronscourt is located in Bellway, just 22 miles from Londonderry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Donegal is 26 miles from The Hunting Lodge Hotel Baronscourt, and Letterkenny is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 27 miles from The Hunting Lodge Hotel Baronscourt.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. The most comfortable mattress of any hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The bedroom was very clean.
- Breakfast frpm 9am was too late… Departed the premises on an empty stomach…
Booked through Booking.com ….. when I arrived at the property,,, the
place was deserted and closed down 1 light on ,I rang the door bell
knocked on the doors and windows the place was empty and shut down , I
also phoned 2 numbers with no response ,I took photos of the place and
this was only 9pm at night on the 14/11/2017 .the booking was
confirmed to OCCUPIEDme by e-mail and tex message .
- They were kind to give us a spasious room, and make my son scrambled eggs in the morning.
- the beds were reasonably comfortable service from staff couldnt be better
On the banks of the River Foyle, the modern 4-star Everglades Hotel has free on-site parking, a bar and an award-winning restaurant. It overlooks the rugged hills of County Donegal.Hastings Everglades is next to a golf course, and a 5-minute drive from the center of Derry. Everglades is also within reach of beautiful beaches and the superb Sperrin Mountains.Fresh local ingredients are prepared in the award-winning Satchmo’s Restaurant. You can also enjoy a snack or a pint of Guinness next to the fire in the Library Bar. Why not stay for Sunday Lunch in the beautiful Grand Ballroom?
- Fabulous hotel. Booked again for September. Staff outstanding. Town centre was great. People were really friendly.
- The bed was literally the comfiest best I’ve ever stayed in and all staff exceptional – particularly JP. Classical music playing as you walked into the bedroom was a fantastic touch.
- This is a beautiful hotel with comfortable rooms and lounge area. The best part about it is the staff who are attentive, accommodating but most of all seemed genuinely interested in making sure guests are very well taken care of. Several people from our group were struck by the genuine friendliness and pleasantness of the reception staff, restaurant staff and service staff. We were also there for Easter lunch and were amazed at how beautiful the ballroom looked and the effort made to ensure that all guests had a wonderful experience. Easter eggs and toys for the kids, beautiful decor and food for the adults. The hotel has a wonderful welcoming atmosphere and we will most certainly be staying there again.
- The staff were all very friendly and so help full and even offered to change the room when I told them about the noise coming from behind the wall we said no for we were only staying 2 nights
- The room wasn’t as good as when we’ve previously stayed
The Belfray Country Inn
Located in Londonderry, 19 miles from Letterkenny, The Belfray Country Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Portrush is 29 miles from The Belfray Country Inn, and Coleraine is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Hotel was stunning rooms were just so nice and romantic
Food was excellent and staff were were so helpful nothing
To much trouble every thing just perfect will be back
No 1 hotel
- Friendly staff, epic breakfast, lovely rooms, great relaxed feeling with epic banter! A credit to the managers and staff.
- Great staff! We really enjoyed the restaurant, the food and service was excellent!
- Everything was great and the breakfast and the meals we had in the hotel were first class.
Hotel was excellent.. Really enjoyed my stay.. Staff very helpful and friendly.. Can’t wait for next trip there
- Hotel was stunning rooms were just so nice and romantic
Located in Londonderry, 17 miles from Letterkenny, City Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portrush is 30 miles from City Hotel, and Coleraine is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from City Hotel.
- Location was good and the staff were very friendly
- We were upgraded to a fantastic room with a fridge with complimentary drinks and a great view of the peace bridge and the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Have stayed here twice before and will be back
Great view over the water from my room.
Hotel staff were very helpful, welcoming and friendly throughout my stay.
My room was upgraded as i requested a room on the same floor at the leisure facilities. When i contacted reception about a hairdryer and iron they were more than accomodating, very quick to deliver the items i requested.
I have stayed at this hotel previously on numerous occasions due to travelling to derry annually to visit friends.
The room i had was very spacious with great views, I had a free mini bar with water and soft drinks. My room and the hotel overall is excellent condition and very clean.
There was an excellent selection of breakfast items, i liked the new layout to the restaurant area as it had changed a little since my last visit.
- Great location lovely staff would definitely return
Travelodge Derry is located in Londonderry, 17 miles from Letterkenny and 30 miles from Portrush. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coleraine is 27 miles from Travelodge Derry, and Ballybofey is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was quiet….and no wonder. I’ve been in hostels that were better.
- Beds so comfortable i didn’t move all night. Very central location.
- Close to the city centre shops bars restaurants etc.
- All the staff were very helpful and friendly great location for everything
- The staff was amazing, the room was very large (larger than my expectation) and bed was very comfortable.
Maldron Hotel Derry
One of our top picks in Londonderry.Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Maldron Hotel Derry offers accommodations in Londonderry, just 17 miles from Letterkenny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portrush is 30 miles from Maldron Hotel Derry , and Coleraine is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly and efficient staff, food was excellent, convenient location. I will definitely be back.
- Food was excellent. Staff were very helpful. Rooms were very comfortable.
- Atmosphere was second to none…staff very helpful and friendly. Entertainment also amazing. Really loved my stay
- great reception and helpful staff on desks and breakfast room. food was fresh and plentyful
- Staff were very friendly and helpful in every way. In particular the receptionists and the Maitre D in the restaurant. She was very nice.
Located in Londonderry, 18 miles from Letterkenny, Waterfoot Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Portrush is 28 miles from Waterfoot Hotel, and Coleraine is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 6 miles from Waterfoot Hotel.
- The food was amazing and the staff where very nice
For what presents as a budget hotel this place delivers in spades. The staff, without exception, were exceptional. Great people doing a great job. The bar and restaurant were great. Food was very tasty and well priced. Serves are BIG!!!!
The hotel is a bit out of town – 10 mins drive to city but it’s no big deal and the fact that you get worry free, free parking more than makes up for this.
Very, very good. Recommended
- Nice Bathroom & Comfortable bed and night porter was nice guy getting yo jug of water for the room at 2am
- A decent hotel for a decent price. The rooms were clean and comfortable; the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Loved the breakfast . Hot and well presented. Dinner in restaurant was excellent.. room was warm and cosy. Staff v helpful and friendly.
Da Vinci’s Hotel
One of our top picks in Londonderry.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Da Vinci’s Hotel offers accommodations in Londonderry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Letterkenny is 17 miles from Da Vinci’s Hotel, and Portrush is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 6 miles from Da Vinci’s Hotel.
- Solid hotel, nice rooms, clean, all you need. Lovely staff, very helpful. Near enough to walk to city centre, accessible to a fab walk along the river front . Nice bar, bar food is fine.
- Love this place as it’s staff are friendly, rooms are spotless and price is super value. Always stay here when in Derry. Am just about to book next visit.
- The staff were very friendly and pleasant, we ate in the bar that evening and could not rate the food high enough. The serving staff were very good as there was a large hen party eating as well.
- Personnel at the breakfast she’s very kind and accommodating
Amazing service. Couldn’t fault anything with the service. Staff were very nice and helpful and also went the extra mile to facilitate my requests which I’m very grateful for.
We had lunch at the bar which was very nice but sadly their mojitos need a bit more work.
Breakfast was lovely. Not a wide selection but you can get everything you need. It would be helpful thought to have the items labelled in case out of town guests aren’t familiar with the Irish cuisine.
Room was spacious and very clean and shower ran very hot.
There’s a handy taxi booking app at the reception which I thought was fantastic.
In all, an amazing night and would definitely be coming back in the future.
Bishop’s Gate Hotel
Located in the Walled City neighborhood in Londonderry, 17 miles from Letterkenny, Bishop’s Gate Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Portrush is 30 miles from Bishop’s Gate Hotel, and Coleraine is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Service was impeccable, food amazing and perfectly located. Fabulous bed and great sized bathroom….
- The staff were very friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and bed was comfortable.We ate in the restaurant, food was very tasty and we had a great breakfast.
Amazing hotel and brilliant staff
Couldn’t recommend it enough
- The overall place was very professionally run….will defo go back
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff would love to go there again
Top Hotels In Strabane Tyrone County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Strabane Tyrone County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Strabane Tyrone County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Strabane Tyrone County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!