10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stowel Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowel Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stowel Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowel Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowel Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stowel Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stowel Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stowel Somerset:
Best Western The Grange at Oborne
One of our top picks in Sherborne.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western The Grange at Oborne offers accommodations in Sherborne, just 29 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Weymouth is 24 miles from The Grange at Oborne, and Poole is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Liked the room and impressed with bathroom. Staff very courteous.
Express check out
Manager there to meet and greet- excellent staff natural and helpful
Dinner food very good
- Very peaceful and relaxing large room spotlessly clean
- Amazing hotel, beautiful area and lovely team ready to help at any time. Very comfy bed and very quiet.
- Building, location and friendly staff. Nice breakfast.
The Queens Arms
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Queens Arms offers accommodations in Sherborne, just 27 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Weymouth is 27 miles from The Queens Arms, and Poole is 31 miles away. Bristol Airport is 28 miles from the property.
food was exquisite and very friendly engaging staff and owners.
lovely little bar with real fire and nice varied seating and tables.
- The room was lovely – especially the bathroom! As a lone traveller I was made to feel very welcome. The continental breakfast was also delicious and I really liked the local produce.
bed extra uncomfy ! – looked great but not comfortable
room way too hot
- Beautiful but rural location. Pretty bedroom and very clean. Breakfast was set out very nicely and staff friendly. Brought fresh milk for tea in room as soon as I asked.
- The atmosphere was really lovely – very cosy bar, excellent snug restaurant with wonderful, local food. Bedroom was nicely decorated and a good size with chaise longue. The location is lovely in the hills.
- food was exquisite and very friendly engaging staff and owners.
Half Moon by Marston’s Inns
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Half Moon by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Sherborne, just 31 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Weymouth is 23 miles from Half Moon Sherborne, and Poole is 28 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 32 miles away.
We got there early and we were able to park the car in the car park.
However, when we got our room key and got into the room. the room clearly hadn’t been cleaned. When we told the manager she was shocked at the way it had been left by the cleaning crew. The manager personally herself went and cleaned the room and did a great job. Thanks to her we had a great rest of our stay. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Danny and Kerry were really helpful because 1)originally we were given a room which had noise from the roof mounted chiller unit. 2) the heating radiator was not fully working and we were given an electric convector heater to use.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very nice breakfast. Good value.
- Staff were great and very accommodating. Brought our dinner up to us
- Staff were very helpful and lovely food good rooms always clean love the little extras ie biscuits and lots of tea and coffee in room
- We got there early and we were able to park the car in the car park.
Sparkford Inn offers accommodations in Sparkford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bath is 26 miles from Sparkford Inn, and Bristol is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The lady that ran the restaurant that weekend for her family was so friendly! Very helpful! Made breakfast earlier for me and my son. Very polite. Couldn’t of duke enough for us!
- Very near north cadbury court. Easy to find with parking!
- The Sparkford inn is very basic and I think is expensive for what is on offer. There aren’t many options in the area which is possibly why they can charge a higher amount. Breakfast is ok.
The bedroom and bed were very large and comfortable
The full English was amazing.
- comfortable rooms. Pub well situated to the Haines museum
Hunters Lodge Inn
This hotel offers rooms with private bathrooms with a large LCD TV, double-size showers and free Wi-Fi. It is just over a quarter mile from the A303, just outside the racing town of Wincanton.The Hunters Lodge Inn is close to Longleat, Center Parcs, Stourhead House and Gardens, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole Caves and more.The rooms are furnished to a high standard and are housed within a new, completely self-contained block with extensive parking. Enjoy the quiet countryside, relax in the cozy bars and in the restaurant, which serves food all day, all week.The inn has a signal booster for all mobile phone networks.
- Food wasn’t as good as before but staff were great and sorted it
- The room was massive and lovely. It was a little hot but we sorted it with the fan that was provided and the windows being open. Over all a really good experience for a little holiday. When we first booked it we thought it was a little expensive but when we got to the room we knew we’d paid roughly the right amount.
- A good as usual with no problems, a comfy bed and very good service.
- Very hospitable staff and premises. Really comfy bed.
Every thing was spot on. Well done to the team. We have stayed there several times and now use the place as often as we are in the area.
Restaurant quality food, a credit to the Chef.
In Georgian days, the Eastbury was a private residence. It is now an elegant hotel with peaceful grounds and excellent food, offering free parking.The Eastbury Hotel is located in a quiet area, in the heart of Sherborne, just a 5-minute walk from the Sherborne Abbey and the town’s main shopping street. The hotel staff have a good local knowledge and can recommend things to do and see in the area.The rooms have been individually decorated and furnished and all have a private bathroom. Each bedroom has luxury bathrobes, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.The award-winning Conservatory Restaurant is a popular place to enjoy the highest quality, freshest local ingredients. It overlooks the hotel’s beautiful grounds and open-air dining is available on warm evenings. The bar/lounge serves snacks and afternoon tea.
- When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely Gemma. She showed us to our room and although this was a lovely room, it was on the small side. We were going to a wedding and my husband was in full Naval uniform, so between us getting ready, we were limited on space. I mentioned this to Gemma and without any fuss, she offered us a different room, which was fabulous and really spacious. It overlooked the gardens at the back which were beautiful and quiet.. I’m not very good with road noise so this was so good for me. My husband and I have not been able to get away just the 2 of us for a few years due to his job ( and children) and therefore this beautiful room and how we were looked after (which was never too much trouble from any of the staff) absolutely made our weekend. Thank you so much
- Great location in walking distance of the main street & the beautiful Sherborne Abbey–the hotel staff are super & make one feel so welcome –this was our second visit fortunately the new owners are keeping the hotel in the style it should be kept in
- Very good breakfast and the location of the hotel. The staff were always helpful. Our request for sheets and blankets instead of duvet was readily dealt with.
- Lunch we had sandwiches,not a massive choice but were very nice. Evening meal we had the tasting menu which was excellent, just the right amount to satisfy. Breakfast was excellent as well, massive choice.
- Accommodation was lovely and sumptuous. Breakfast was also very tasty.
The Dolphin Hotel
The Dolphin Hotel is located in Wincanton, just 23 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bristol is 28 miles from The Dolphin Hotel, and Salisbury is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- It is a historic hotel in a historic building. It has thus a unique atmosphere a regular hotel will never have. You do feel like you travel back in time. It does have a big parking in the back which is an advantage when you travel with a car. The kitchen is fine and can be recommended.
- Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast. Thoughtful pleasant host. Safe parking onsite
- breakfast was lovely … great selection, tasty, well cooked
Food reasonable in evening, breakfast was excellent
- For a one night stay ideal. Clean, convenient and quite adequate for our needs at a very reasonable price.
Mildmay Arms offers accommodations in Queen Camel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bath is 27 miles from Mildmay Arms, and Bristol is 30 miles away. Bristol Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The room was well equipped with thoughtful extras such as tissues, bottled water, tea and coffee. The bathroom was excellent with plenty of room to store stuff, nice toiletries, a heated towel rail and a large shower cubicle. The owner was friendly. The ladies loo next to the bar had a pile of individual hand towels, not something one often sees outside of five star hotels.
Breakfast was really nice and was cooked well. Nice “gut” filler in the morning. Shower was very powerful and that’s something I like.
Nice location although I didn’t have time to look around
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
- The staff very welcoming and helpful. I ate there on 5 evenings and on 4 of these the food was excellent (the roast pork was just OK) and the portions generous. The room was beautifully furnished and the shower was great.
nice atmos, staff ,
The Stapleton Arms
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Stapleton Arms offers accommodations in Buckhorn Weston, just 25 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bournemouth is 29 miles from The Stapleton Arms, and Salisbury is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 27 miles from The Stapleton Arms.
- The whole stay was excellent. The Staff were very helpful and particularly friendly. The Room was nice, large, quiet and with a large stand alone bath. Food was very good and we hugely appreciated the manner in which the chef accommodated the whims of 4 young children. A really nice breakfast sent us on our way very happily.
- Absolutely wonderful if you want somewhere quiet and scenic, the staff fantastic, rooms were beautiful. Perfect end to a wonderful holiday.
- Nice bath in room. Room was warm. Breakfast was tasty.
- Great location, comfy rooms & bed, great Breakfast
Nice large bedroom
Helpful staff on arrival
Freshly cooked breakfast
The White Post
Located in Yeovil, 29 miles from Bath, The White Post features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles from The White Post, and Weymouth is 26 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was an excellent team effort from the staff and owners. First class service and food. Simply brilliant!
- Food and staff were excellent!! Nothing was too much trouble.
- Everything. Management very professional. Courteous. Friendly. Food was exceptional.Staff very good especially the two young waitresses who were only in their 2nd week working with a full restraunt. Both coped extremely well
- Good quality sausages, bacon, eggs and fresh bread which was nicely presented breakfast.
- Lovely place in a lovely location, decor was fabulous and everywhere was clean, last minute stay and glad we did definitely return here
Top Hotels In Stowel Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stowel Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stowel Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stowel Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!