10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stonehaven Grampian – Top Hotel Reviews
Stonehaven Grampian is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stonehaven Grampian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stonehaven Grampian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stonehaven Grampian. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stonehaven Grampian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stonehaven Grampian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stonehaven Grampian:
One of our top picks in Stonehaven.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Belvedere Hotel offers accommodations in Stonehaven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aberdeen is 14 miles from Belvedere Hotel, and Dyce is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Lovely Victorian Villa, clean , tidy and well situated in Stonehaven
- Very comfy room and facilities. Great breakfast and off road parking.
- Good situated hotel with parking which is difficult in Stonehaven. Food cannot be faulted and staff very helpful
- Super Friendly Staff and awesome Breakfast made fresh to order. Went there for the new years celebration and locationwise it perfect for that. Right between trainstation and harbour.
- Excellent location, genuine welcome at 11.30pm, booking details to hand – though I had booked from the train 45 mins before arrival, superb room, spotless, hot shower, largest fluffiest towels I have seen in a long time, magnificent breakfast, friendly staff. unreasonably good value! I was not in a mood to be positive after an awful day – but I was was blown way by the excellence and value for money. Thank you Booking.com for making the connection
Queens Hotel is located in Stonehaven, 14 miles from Aberdeen and 17 miles from Dyce. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is available.Inverurie is 23 miles from Queens Hotel, and Montrose is 20 miles away. Aberdeen Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Rowies and continental breakfast good bit noisy but didnt bother me and was well warned at time of booking
- Very pleasant stay. Room was lovely and breakfast was great. Very impressed.
- staff were exceptionally helpful and went above and beyond. Breakfast is continental style, but plenty of everything and more than happy with what was on offer. Shower was hot and powerful, and everything that you would need for a basic overnight stay was present and in good working order.
- Good clean accommodation with extremely friendly staff
- This place is definitely old school. Has a tavern and a restaurant. Fact is, you check in at the bar. In summary, I enjoyed it very much. Staff was nice and the hotel is in the middle of town close to other restaurants. Would stay there again. WiFi worked well.
The Ship Inn
One of our top picks in Stonehaven.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Stonehaven harbor, The Ship Inn was built in 1771 and offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Private bathrooms with heated mirrors are featured in each room at The Ship Inn, as well as tea & coffee-making facilities.Locally caught seafood, and steaks from a local Aberdeen butcher are served in the on-site restaurant which offers a variety of cuisine. A selection of real ales and draft beers are served in the lounge bar, as well as more than 100 different malt whiskeys.Stonehaven is home to a picturesque harbor, open-air heated swimming pool and a scenic golf course, and is also just a 30-minute drive from central Aberdeen. The entrance to Cairngorms National Park is less than a 1-hour drive away and features a wide array of sports activities.
- Friendly staff. Accommodating to serve a large number – 9 of us for dinner in the bar.
Convenient for visiting family, friendly and efficient staff.
Food very good, great location.
- Warm welcome, helpful,friendly staff. Warm, tastefully decorated,well equipped room.Great food )particularly Cullen Skink) and lovely view from restaurant.
- Lovely staff, and fabulous setting, breakfast with a view. Glorious.
- Sea view worth paying the little bit more for the luxurious sweet overlooking the harbour
The Marine Hotel
The Marine Hotel is located in Stonehaven, just 14 miles from Aberdeen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dyce is 17 miles from The Marine Hotel, and Inverurie is 23 miles away. Aberdeen Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The staff were brilliant and the food we had in the restaurant was delicious. The view from the window was wonderful.
The location was fantastic, the view of the harbour from the room was also really nice and I loved the bar which was friendly and relaxing, on top of that a customer joined me for dinner which was also excellent.
Couldn’t fault this hotel and would definitely stay again.
- The staff are wonderful, the locals delightful and the food, beer and whisky selection delicious.
- The bedroom had a luxurious feel and had lots of unexpected amenities. Restaurant food was excellent and so we’re the staff.
- It is in a lovely location right on the harbour, great views
The Royal Hotel – Number 44
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Royal Hotel – Number 44 is located in Stonehaven, 14 miles from Aberdeen and 17 miles from Dyce. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Inverurie is 23 miles from The Royal Hotel – Number 44, and Montrose is 20 miles away. Aberdeen Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Full Scottish breakfast was amazing. Duty manager Marcus was very friendly and helpful.
- The room had a lovely seaview, was comfortable, clean and a good size. The evening meal we had was exceptional and the bar was friendly and lively. Very well placed in the town centre.
The location, perfect for our visit.
Breakfast was lovely, can’t fault that!
Bedroom was functional, if a bit dated, small and dark.
- The sea view and the location were fantastic. We had a meal in the evening which was tasty enough and breakfast was average. The staff were very pleasant although our query about the drafty window was shrugged off.
- Central location, very friendly staff and the food was lovely and freshly cooked. It was perfect for out stay.
Maryculter House Hotel
With a picturesque setting on the banks of the Dee River, this charming Scottish mansion dates back to 1225 AD, and was once home to the Knights Templar.This hotel is a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s tourist trails. You can also chose to explore the mountains, forests and rivers, where you can participate in activities ranging from skiing, biking, canoeing, shooting, off-road driving, gliding, diving and rafting.The stylish decoration of the hotel offers a combination of modern luxury with original details, such as natural stone, wood paneling, exposed fireplaces, and tall beamed ceilings.
- Staff friendlyness, good food and quality of accomodation. Fair price.
- This was not the first time I stayed so that may give an indication how great this hotel is. The staff is excellent, everyone is super friendly, cheerful and very helpful. The rooms are pretty large actually and well equipped (the shower was great). And the food in the restaurant is delicious and a good mix of traditional meal options and more sophisticated food like duck or venison.
- lovely and quiet staff friendly food was nice nothing to complain about at all
- Lovely room overlooking the River Dee. Comfortable bed and excellent breakfast.
- the Templar history was an unexpected delight and the lounge a great room
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, The Neuk offers accommodations in Portlethen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing and fishing. Aberdeen is 6 miles from The Neuk, and Stonehaven is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 11 miles from The Neuk.
- I wasn’t expecting much as the photo’s definitely don’t show it at it’s best. But the Neuk well exceeded our expectations and is super reasonably priced. Will definitely stay here again when next up. The room was really comfy, underfloor heating in the bathroom was a bonus.
There was an very warm and friendly atmosphere each evening in the pub with the staff and locals.
The location is great some small walks and discovering the surroundings.
- Super comfy super king size bed.under floor heating in the bathroom.
- The bedrooms are in a building that is adjacent to the pub & lounge, with lovely views out to sea. A continental breakfast is provided, which suited me fine. The wee pub is cosy, with a good vib, and the food was fresh and excellent.
- Friendliness of staff was superb. Room was very clean and great. In a good location easy to find, good parking (I have a large van)
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
One of our top picks in Aberdeen.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Aberdeen Altens Hotel offers accommodations in Aberdeen, just 11 miles from Stonehaven. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Dyce is 8 miles from The Aberdeen Altens Hotel, and Peterhead is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 7 miles from The Aberdeen Altens Hotel.
- The room size was fantastic and use of leisure facilities was excellent. Beds were very comfortable and the bath water temperature was perfect
- Bed was comfortable and room was clean, WiFi worked well
- Limited terrestrial channel choice on the in room TV. Sauna/pool was nicely quite most evenings of stay. Stick with the sandwiches (Tuna melt) for an evening meal- good quantity and quality.
- Excellent value, nice pool, easy drive to city centre and to south
- Staff were excellent, very patient and informative, kids loved going for a swim before breakfast, good selection at buffet breakfast
Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Aberdeen.This Victorian mansion with pool, spa and gym is in quiet countryside 5 miles from Aberdeen. It has 2 bars, 2 restaurants and is 3 miles from the Castle Trail.The 4-star Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel & Spa was built in the 19th century and features original staircases, fireplaces and wood paneling. Free parking is available on site.There is a tennis court, beauty salon and treatment rooms at Mercure Ardoe House. Near the pool guests will find a hot tub, sauna and steam room.Blair’s restaurant serves fine cuisine made with fresh, local produce. Food and drink is also available in the bars, and the cozy Drawing Room with its grand fireplace.
- Plenty of choice for breakfast. Bed was very comfortable
- Very good value for money. The staff were very friendly, attentive and could not have been more accommodating. Gym and Spa facilities were also very good.
The bed was comfortable and the room was very nice.
The swimming pool itself was great
- The pool and outdoor space, also the beautiful house.
- The bed was extremely comfy, the staff were friendly and the hotel was lovely. Very nice pool and spa facilities.
Premier Inn Aberdeen South – Portlethan
Close to Dunnottar Castle, Storybook Glen and Duthie Park Winter Gardens, this modern hotel offers great value, with spacious and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free parking.The Premier Inn Aberdeen South has convenient location, just off highway A90, which goes to Aberdeen. Portlethen train station is just half a mile away.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is available each morning and includes the expected cooked items such as scrambled, fried, poached or boiled eggs, and pork or vegetarian sausages. There is also a wide continental selection.The on-site Brewers Fayre restaurant offers traditional, affordable pub favorites in a family-friendly environment.
- Friendly staff , clean and warm room , amazing breakfast
- Staff on check in were focused on what was best value for me and my family rather than what might cost the company. The most likely type of service to get repeat business from me.
I had a bicycle and although Premier Inn have clear pro bicycle policies on their website, I was sceptical this would be true in practice. However, I was welcomed with my bike and panniers and given a convenient room on the ground floor. In accordance with their policies I was able to take my bike into my room (although was also offered to store it in the dining room if needed). Staff were helpful in this regard. Breakfast was over at the Brewer’s Fayre where staff were attentive and the food good and unlimited if you book breakfast included. I went back for dinner and was well looked after.
A short 40min cycle ride to Stonehaven or Aberdeen, so a good location for the New Year fireballs.
- Very comfy bed. Very quiet room. Excellent value for money
The property is set across three buildings which gives a sense of a little more than a Premier Inn.
The staff were friendly and attentive. The room was a great size and location was good.
Top Hotels In Stonehaven Grampian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stonehaven Grampian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stonehaven Grampian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stonehaven Grampian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!