10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stoneham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Stoneham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stoneham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stoneham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stoneham Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stoneham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stoneham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stoneham Massachusetts:
Best Western Plus New Englander
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus New Englander offers accommodations in Woburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 9 miles from New Englander Boston , and Cambridge is 8 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 9 miles away.
- Even though this location is under construction. The staff made it comfortable as possible for me and grand babies.
The hotel room was a good, typical hotel room.
Connection to Waxy O’Connors was convenient.
- I like that it was close by and had a fitness center on site.
- The majority of the room was fairly clean. The continental breakfast had a large variety to choose from.
- Room was huge and extra clean, bed comfortable. The hotel is a complex of 2 floors cottages, which makes it more private and quiet. Breakfast was very good with choice of hot dishes. We also used laundry ($1,5 per wash/dry). And it’s 10 min walking distance from Disneyland. We were allowed to leave our car till end of day despite check out was at 11 am.
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
This hotel is within a 6-minute walk of the Unicorn Golf & Country Club and 11 miles from downtown Boston. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North rooms have a marble bathroom. The rooms are equipped with a work desk and video games.Dining options at the Courtyard Woburn include Jakes, which serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also have a drink at Jake’s Bar.The Courtyard Boston is 12 miles from the Logan International Airport. Harvard University is within a 16-minute drive of the hotel.
- You have a wonderful staff. Marc at the front desk was very helpful and kind.
- I love the predictability that Marriott product offers.
- The staff was very pleasant and supportive with all aspects including the acceptance of the tax free forms.
- Very helpful staff. Our key card kept fragging out and they reset it the four times needed. They were all very attentive and friendly.
- The staff was amazing. Everyone was very friendly and always said hello no matter who saw you. Very impressed! Would definitely stay there again if in the area.
Boasting a bar and a restaurant, Hilton Boston-Woburn is situated in Woburn, MA, 12.2 miles away from downtown Boston. This property also provides guests with individual heat and air conditioning in every room.An American breakfast is served during the week in the executive private lounge and evening snacks are offered Monday through Thursday. Breakfast is also served at Matadora.Matadora is a modern tapas restaurant on-site, featuring tailored tapas, cuts of meat and fish and a custom wood-fired grill. The patio boasts Persian rugs and fire pits. The Rivet Room has a bar, a pool table and offers the Matadora menu.Featuring a 24-hour front desk and a local area shuttle, within an 5 miles radius, this property also offers 929 square metres of event space across 13 function rooms. A heated indoor pool and a fitness centre are also available.Burlington Mall is 6.1 miles away and Woburn Mall is 1.2 miles away. New England Aquarium and TD Garden are 11.3 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14.1 miles from Hilton Boston-Woburn.
- It was beautiful! Had everything you could want (pool, lounge, dining area, etc). Staff were pleasant. Great experience and will definitely be back.
- The design of the building was nice.The bull sculpture in the lobby is a piece of art to see.
- Located 30 mins from Salem and Boston (we traveled to both) and free, onsite parking available (parking garage and 2 parking lots)
The hotel is under construction. think for yourself !!!
WiFi costs money !!! it is only free for members !!!
- Great comfy beds, clean facilities, enjoyed the pool
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn
One of our best sellers in Woburn! Located in Woburn, 11 miles from Boston, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 10 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn, and Salem is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn.
- Hmmmm. The fact that it had a pool even though we didn’t use it.
- Nothing really. Just the time i spent with my kids.
- The motel was easy to find, using GPS on my phone. The facility is very nice and clean. Also is pet friendly, I noticed! There are two good restaurants practically next door.
- Right off the highway easy to find and close to food and shopping wifi worked very well
- Free BF was good. Did’t try pool. Very noisy in hall. Personnel very friendly & helpful. Flexible to stay longer.
Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Woburn
One of our top picks in Woburn.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Woburn offers accommodations in Woburn.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express Woburn, and Cambridge is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- breakfast room clean, good food and great personel
- The mattress was firm and the sheets were soft – my favorite combination. The room temperature (68 degrees F) was perfect for sleeping.
- Comfortable bed, right off the highway. Dunkin donuts, D’Angelos, and Joes American Bar & Grill within a minute walk of property.
- Location was great. Staff were friendly. Although we found all staff to be friendly. We met Shawn, working at the front desk who was so accommodating when meeting our needs. We had questions regarding travel into Boston Red Sox game and he took the time to assist us with directions, suggesting we use the green line and red line. He was so friendly and made us feel like family. We had a wonderful stay.. Housekeeping were also accommodating and would even turn vacuum off to allow us to pass in the hallway, wow!
- The front desk staff were professional, friendly and helpful!! The room was very clean and comfortable! The bed was exceptionally comfortable! The breakfast was delicious with a big variety! We will be staying there for our Boston business trips from now on!! Located right off the highway! Wonderful place!!
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn, next to Woburn Shopping Mall, offers shuttles to attractions within a 5 miles radius and an outdoor pool. Rooms feature cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms provide desks and ironing facilities. They also have hairdryers and coffee makers.Boston Woburn Fairfield Inn serves breakfast. The hotel offers guests vending machines and valet dry cleaning.Fairfield Inn is 5 miles from Northeastern University and 12 miles from Harvard University and Boston. It is 14 miles from Logan International Airport and Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.
- The staff were very friendly when we got there, the room was immaculate, and the bed was very comfortable. Unfortunately did not get to use the pool because our group got back too late so I cannot comment on that. It was a good mistake, but our booking was made for 4 people originally and someone bailed, still the bathroom only had 3 shower towels in it (not knowing we were short a person) so it worked out.
- The staff was very pleasant and excellent breakfast
- Typical american breakfast. Bed comfortable. Excelent reception
- Excellent facility. Clean. The staff from desk to housekeeping is always on top of things. Great breakfast. Quiet for working and sleeping.
- food was fantastic !!! loved the omelette and waffles. fruit was fresh and the room was clean. attendant was prompt and did a great job with service
The Lakeside Inn hotel offers easy access to some of Boston’s most famous attractions, including Fenway Park, Harvard Square and Freedom Trail. This hotel is also close to Salem, home of the Salem Witch Trials, and historic Lexington and Concord.The business center offers access to copy and fax services and a computer with Internet, while the hotel’s meeting room is able to accommodate 100 people for banquets and conferences.A complimentary breakfast buffet is served daily. Other amenities at this hotel include free wireless high-speed Internet access and free coffee at the 24-hour coffee station.All spacious guest rooms at this smoke-free hotel offer cable television, a desk, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board.
- Convenient for what we wanted. Visiting friends in area.
- The staff were superb! Right down to the Maintenance worker who fixed our door, you all were fantastic. Loved the customer service. The facility was okay it is dated but clean which I find the most important, the breakfast was okay but the company was totally worth it. The view was nice, even after a stormy night.
- Good size room. Two comfortable queen beds. Nice view on the lake.
- It was close to the freeway, food and ect. Had an awesome view a lake out my room window.
- The location of the Hotel is not bad, it is right off the highway and easy to get to Boston.
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Burlington
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Burlington, 5 miles from Zoo New England, provides guest rooms with seating areas and cable TV with HBO. The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and a gym.Guest rooms provide desks, free Wi-Fi and ironing facilities. They also include hairdryers and coffee makers.The Bistro at the Courtyard Boston Woburn/Burlington features breakfast and dinner menus, Starbucks coffee, and an evening selection of alcoholic beverages. Meeting rooms and a business center are available. The hotel comes with laundry facilities and provides dry cleaning and shoe shines.The Courtyard is 2 miles from Woburn Anderson Transportation Center. It’s within 15 miles of the New England Aquarium and Boston’s General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport.
- Staff were all very friendly. Corey at front desk gave us a lovely welcome after a long flight. Good location for eateries, accessing the interstate it’s a Marriott courtyard, does what it sets out to do and a bit more. Would definitely stay here again.
- The rooms were quite spacious and the beds comfortable. Nice sports bar next door.
- Wonderful property. Starbucks in building for breakfast.
- House keeping did great job and the estaf was friendly
- The breakfast was great, the bed OK. My car’s battery died and the staff quickly got cables and started my car. Thanks.
Crowne Plaza Boston – Woburn
Crowne Plaza Boston – Woburn offers accommodations in Woburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Boston is 11 miles from Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, and Cambridge is 10 miles away. Logan Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice, bed was comfortable and staff was all super nice
- Salads were great! Chicken was Great! Red sauce was sorer.
- Clean, had heat and electricity during an almost region wide power outage.
- Restaurant adjoining the hotel. Movie theater next to the hotel
- Super clean and comfortable rooms breakfast was delicious, for free and more than just continental! Fun bar with live entertainment at night.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn offers accommodations in Woburn, just 12 miles from Boston.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 11 miles from Residence Inn Boston Woburn, and Salem is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel was super busy due to power outage in other towns. Despite the chaos the staff was super pleasant and helpful!
- Breakfast was nice, pool was great, room was excellent.
- The staff was outstanding and the rooms were so clean
- We liked the location and enjoyed having breakfast every morning.
- This hotel offered everything we expected and more. My family came to meet us here for Christmas. My daughter left behind her prescription sunglasses but didn’t notice until after we checked out. The staff found them, called me and mailed them to my daughter. Excellent customer service. Location is close to everything.
Top Hotels In Stoneham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stoneham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stoneham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stoneham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!