10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stone Harbor New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Stone Harbor New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stone Harbor New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stone Harbor New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stone Harbor New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stone Harbor New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stone Harbor New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stone Harbor New Jersey:
The Reeds at Shelter Haven
This boutique hotel in Stone Harbor, New Jersey features 2 on-site restaurants and has outdoor dining overlooking the bay. The beach is a 5-minute walk from the property.A microwave, refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker are available in every guest room at The Reeds at Shelter Haven. The bright rooms have hardwood floors and a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Reeds at Shelter Haven on the Jersey Shore. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool or in the common lounge area.Water Star Grille at the Reeds serves American cuisine on the outdoor terrace. Sax at the Reeds has a dinner menu.The Wetlands Institute is one mile from the hotel. Shopping, dining, and entertainment on 96th street are a short walk from the property.
Room was clean and modern with a great location to shopping and restaurants.
Back deck had a nice water view with fire pits and seating.
- The bed was great ! The staff including the valet (Ryan) were very accomadating !
- I loved the setting of the hotel. The town was beautiful. The hotel was comfortable and vet welcoming.
- Location of facility was in middle of town, shuttle to beach and set up at beach was a perk.
- Screaming toddler at 7 am for a few hours, not baby toddler, parents were not good at keeping them involved in something so we suffered.
- Room was clean and modern with a great location to shopping and restaurants.
Icona Diamond Beach
One of our top picks in Wildwood Crest – and a guest favorite.
Boasting a private beach area with fire pits and an outdoor swimming pool, Icona Diamond Beach is located in Wildwood Crest. On-site dining is available.A full kitchenette and ocean view are included in each air conditioned room. Select rooms include a balcony.Guests at Icona Diamond Beach can relax on Diamond Beach or swim in the outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is available.The waterfront Coastal Blue restaurant specializes in seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Signature drinks are available at the bar, which also regularly hosts live music.Wildwood Boardwalk is located within a 2.8 miles drive of Icona Hotel. Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is 2.7 miles away.
- I love everything about the staff especially Nancy she was a sweetheart. She was so kind to me
- The bed in our room was amazingly comfortable. The decor was retro and the room was stocked with every amenity.
- Off season so couldn’t really appreciate the amenities.
- The breakfast bar on Saturday was awesome! Debbie served us, and made us feel at home.
- Everything was great! I wish I could have stayed longer!
Surf Song Beach Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Surf Song Beach Resort is located in North Wildwood. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cape May is 7 miles from Surf Song Beach Resort, and Rehoboth Beach is 24 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I was in town for the Hero Polar Plunge, hotel was 2 blocks from site of plunge area. Also was close to an open restaurant during the off season festivities.
- Staff was friendly, great location, very clean, overall stay was a 9 🙂
- Rooms were clean , maid service was awesome, very accommodating
- The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The condition of the room and furnishings were very good and clean. We were so close to the beach and boardwalk!
- Great place. price was within our range and we were given the chance to upgrade for reduced price. worked out great as we are traveling with handicapped spouse.
In Wildwood, New Jersey, this hotel is a 15-minute walk from Morey’s Piers & Beachfront. Featuring an all-glass lobby, this hotel also includes a seasonal outdoor heated pool and uniquely designed guest rooms.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at The StarLux. Each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. Kitchenette facilities are available in select units. They are decorated in bright colors.Wildwoods Convention Center is a 6-minute walk from the StarLux New Jersey. Adventure Deep Sea Fishing is a 13-minute walk way.Free bike rentals are available at the hotel. The lobby area includes a large screen TV, sitting area with fireplace and games. Laundry facilities are also available.
- Room has good beds and linens. Choice of pillows, clean and nice little extras in the room like a coffee maker, book about Wildwood, alarm clock. breakfast provided.
- Staff, room was amazingly retro and in impeccable condition ! Wow!
- Teresa was awesome at check in and out. So cheerful and knowledgeable. Will be returning again soon thanks to her
- Location, it was right in middle of everything and a half block to the beach.
- Super nice staff. especially Theresa . Very accommodating friendly . She made us feel like family. Our beds and pillows very comfortable. the view was great from our room. Very clean!!!! Riding bikes on the boardwalk after season was fun
Acropolis Oceanfront Resort
Including an outdoor pool, a bar and a restaurant, Acropolis Oceanfront Resort is in North Wildwood and features rooms with private oceanfront balconies. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms have private bathrooms with a bathtub or a shower, a microwave, a refrigerator and a dining area. All rooms offer panoramic ocean views.At Acropolis Oceanfront Resort, guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available on site. Several dining options are within walking distance of the resort.The property is half a mile from the boardwalk and just under a mile from Morey’s Pier Amusements and the beachfront water parks. Atlantic City Airport is 34 miles away.
- The view from our room and the location of the hotel.
- Staff was wonderful! Pool was very nice… the location is superb!
- The location in wildwood was perfect. The view of the Ocean was wonderful Sunrise were nice to see. Parking was easy lots of parking spaces which is a Plus in Wildwood.
- The ONLY good thin about this hotel is that you can see the ocean from your room.
- The location and view of the sunrise was amazing!!
La Mer Beachfront Inn
One of our top picks in Cape May.Located in Cape May in the region of New Jersey, 18 miles from Rehoboth Beach, La Mer Beachfront Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Wildwood is 6 miles from La Mer Beachfront Inn, and Lewes is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from La Mer Beachfront Inn.
- I loved the room itself, it was extremely well organized and all amenities were exactly where they were needed. I especially was thrilled at the ease of connecting to Wifi. Believe me from someone who spent an average of three weeks out of each month traveling and living in hotels for their business career I can appreciate a well organized room and comfortable bed.
- Staff was wonderful. Room was incredible.view was spectular.
- Location was great. Rooms were nice. Love the balcony.
- Particularly liked the service. Good room keeping. Asked for a paper at the front desk, was rewarded with a copy of Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times gratis. It was very much appreciated.
- We loved the comfortable beds and beautiful view. The room appeared to be recently renovated and in good taste. We hope that the new restaurant will also act as a “tiki bar” for the pool area. Wait service to the pool would be nice.
Olympic Island Beach Resort
Olympic Island Beach Resort is located in Wildwood Crest, 5 miles from Cape May and 22 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Wildwood is 1.6 miles from Olympic Island Beach Resort, and Lewes is 22 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The location was nice. Plenty of parking. Close to the beach.
- The pool was nice, location was nice, rooms were clean and set up well. Staff were very nice.
- Spotless, need to ask for a blow dryer. Night before, no ice bucket, 25 cents for ice. Nice pool, great views.
- We liked the location. The event happening was the Wildwood Classic Car Show. All of the cars were lined up on the avenue in front of our location.
- The room was very clean. The bathroom was immaculate and had really good water pressure in the shower.
Grand Hotel Cape May
Showcasing a hot spring bath and hot tub, Grand Hotel Cape May is located in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wildwood is 7 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May, and Lewes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May.
- my husband’s back was out and I also didn’t feel well. I called in the morning to see if we can reschedule but with the options decided to stick it out. we wanted the indoor Jacuzzi and I stressed that to the front desk. Because of renovations that weren’t mentioned on the phone they put us across the parking lot which meant going through the cold for the pool. I called the front desk after a horrible walk and had our room changed back near the pool which meant getting our stuff going back to the front which was a hike and getting new keys for the new room. I just wish that they would have more experienced staff to be able to listen to guests in the first place o we weren’t put through this as an older couple! We frequent the place and they need to realize how important it is to have seasoned staff at the front desk!
- Indoor pool, restaurant, attentive staff, nice view
- I was upgraded to a king size bed which was very comfortable and the bedding was clean. The water pressure in the shower was excellent and lots of hot water. There was also a slightly rough covering in the bathtub so no slippage. Lots of towels available. A refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, all available within the room. Hemingway’s, the restaurant had a very nice breakfast buffet.
Liked the bed linens.
Blankets were very soft and not too hot… just right.
- Open only on weekends off season .. not open during my stay.
The Port Royal
This oceanfront hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and sun terrace, as well as an on-site restaurant. The Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Amusement rides are 1.6 miles from the hotel.Each guest room at The Port Royal features Direct TV and an en suite bathroom. They are decorated in bright a nautical themed decor. Select rooms have a kitchenette, a sofa bed, or ocean views.Guests can visit the on-site games room with billiards, table tennis, and video games. Laundry facilities are also available for use.The Royal Grille is a nautical themed restaurant serving American cuisine. Enjoy a snack by the pool-side snack bar.Historic Cape May is 15 minutes’ drive from the Wildwood Crest Port Royal. Wildwoods Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Location is great hotel is clean quiet and staff is attentive and great
- The place was beautiful and clean. The people were very friendly, especially Stella.
Went the week after Labor Day. Was pleased that the heated pool was open.
Over the years past this has been one of our favorite getaways.
- Everything was great . The restaurant was excellent. Service was excellent. .
- A v. comfortable & happy hotel to stay. Our b/r had a balcony with sun from 11am to sunset approx.
The Virginia and Cottages
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This restored 1879 building is located in the historic district of Cape May. The hotel and cottages feature an exclusive area for hotel guests on the beach and guest rooms with a minibar and free WiFi. Valet parking is available for guests.Each room at The Virginia and Cottages provides a flat-screen cable TV and a safety deposit box. They are furnished with a refrigerator and include bathrobes for added convenience.A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily at The Virginia and Cottages. The Ebbitt Room restaurant serves American Cuisine for dinner during the season. It is open during limited times in the off season.Guests can use the swimming pools at Congress Hall, 600 feet from The Virginia and Cottages . Emlen Physick Estate is one mile away.
- I loved the quietness and peaceful feeling with in the hotel. Its so cozy, the piano bar at night with a cocktail and the fire in lobby with a cup of coffee in the morning!!
- Lovely hotel, every little detail is right. Staff is amazing. Room was very well decorated.
- I enjoyed be comfortable accommodations and the friendly front desk staff. Chantel was extremely friendly and efficient.
- The staff was exceptional. The room was beautiful. The location was perfect
- I’m an architect and the Victorian decor was wonderful. It is a beautiful building. The staff was attentive and courteous.
Top Hotels In Stone Harbor New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stone Harbor New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stone Harbor New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stone Harbor New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!