10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stoke Ferry Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Stoke Ferry Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stoke Ferry Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stoke Ferry Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stoke Ferry Norfolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stoke Ferry Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stoke Ferry Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stoke Ferry Norfolk:
The Bedingfeld Arms
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bedingfeld Arms offers accommodations in Swaffham, just 30 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bury Saint Edmunds is 24 miles from The Bedingfeld Arms, and Kings Lynn is 14 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Dog friendly, combine with good food and comfortable bed. Our room was in a ground floor annex which was very helpful when taking the dog for early morning or late evening walk without disturbing other guests
- A very friendly atmosphere with good food and pleasant surroundings
- Very comfortable bed. Large bathroom with good shower. TV with all freeview channels. Large free carpark. Pleasant bar with wide range of drinks. First class dining. Very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Very polite and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble! It was peaceful and quiet, and we had a great nights sleep. We would definitely stay again.
- Food at Bedingfeld Arms was very good not sure there were any other restaurants nearby.
The Olde Windmill Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Olde Windmill Inn offers accommodations in Great Cressingham, just 24 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 23 miles from The Olde Windmill Inn, and Kings Lynn is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from The Olde Windmill Inn.
- The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast started at 7.30 but as we needed to leave earlier they made sure staff were on site to make sure we could get our breakfast before we left.
- Quiet and friendly inn… have stayed here before and will again. Thank you…
- Big room and comfy beds. Food very good pub grub and good selection.
- Good food and wide selection of well-kept beers. Staff were friendly and helpful.
We decided to have a night away over Easter and we found this little gem.
Lovely old inn retaining that quaint & traditional feel but with a great selection of drinks including a fantastic gin and beer selection.
Lots to choose from on the menu and we both had 2 courses followed by coffee but recommend pre booking a table during busy times as this place is popular.
Staff are all very welcoming and happy to help.
Accommodation is spacious and well equipped, the bed was big & comfortable and facilities were great including tea, coffee and biscuits.
Lots of parking and an on site camping area for those with camper vans or tents.
It was just a shame the weather was typically English.
The Crown Hotel
In the heart of Thetford Forest, The Crown Hotel offers 2 restaurants and 2 bars. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Both restaurants and both bars serve varied dining menus and bar menus. Locally sourced produce is used whenever possible. A full English breakfast is available every morning.The bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has its own bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Other facilities include tea/coffee and desks.The Crown is in the village of Mundford, which is a 40-minute drive from Norwich.
The room was great because we had a dog we had room 10 had a garden and patio area
The food was grest
- characterful and spacious rooms, friendly staff, good quiet location,
- Aa always it was superb, I love the Crown. The room was lovely, immaculately clean and the food is really delicious. The breakfast is really good. Everyone is always so friendly and kind
- Very quiet and scenic location with really good pub and restaurant on site, French onion soup was the best I’ve ever had!
- Everything was brilliant staff are so nice and helpful
- The room was great because we had a dog we had room 10 had a garden and patio area
Great Danes Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Great Danes Country Inn offers accommodations in Swaffham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Norwich is 30 miles from Great Danes Country Inn, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 26 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Nice comfortable Hotel with excellent home cooked food
- Owners were very friendly and accommodating to the point a friend of the owners dropped us into town to the event we were attending
- the owners made us feel welcome. the meals were excellent. in the evening we sat in the bar with the locals and the owners and an enjoyable evening discussing every topic under the sun.
- Nice surroundings and peaceful with friendly staff very clean rooms the food in the menu had a good selection and the food was home cooked with vegetables from their garden nice and tasty
- Meals were very good and the bar was well stocked. But, most of all, the proprietors and clientele were friendly and interesting.
Located in Downham Market, 30 miles from Cambridge, Castle Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Peterborough is 26 miles from Castle Hotel, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 28 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Staff excellent, bed so comfy, breakfast excellent.
- staff extremely helpful and friendly. breakfast very good, hot and plentiful.
- The whole experience was fantastic, the courtesy and friendliness of the owner and staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and bar area, all perfect.
The staff at the Castle Hotel were very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
Helen and Howard have a good team working for them.
- Furnishings/decor of our bedroom, staff very friendly
The Jolly Brewers
Located in Shouldham Thorpe, 29 miles from Peterborough, The Jolly Brewers features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 30 miles from The Jolly Brewers, and Kings Lynn is 7 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable beds and bedding, large family room, good breakfast with extra tea toast f needed
- The family run business was very welcoming and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere. The location was absolutely perfect for weddings etc at the RedBarn as it’s just over a mile away. Great value for money 🙂
- The rooms were quiet; I’ve stayed at other places where you can hear everything from the other rooms but that was not the case here. The bed was also very comfortable. I didn’t stay for breakfast but it was provided within the cost. The bar area is friendly and accommodating.
Staff very welcoming and friendly.
Food was excellent. General ambient feeling, very nice stay
- The staff was very unfriendly and rude at times.would not recommend this place to anyone
Lynford Hall Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lynford Hall Hotel offers accommodations in Mundford, just 27 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 19 miles from Lynford Hall Hotel, and Kings Lynn is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Lovely old hotel, it was like staying in a stately home. The grounds and the arboretum were beautiful.
- The hotel has a lot of character and history. The grounds were good to walk around,
- Stunning location. Breakfast amazing. Building wonderful.
- Lovely location and beautiful house. The staff were very helpful ( we had a 3 year old and the breakfast staff were extra helpful with requests for him)
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice and plenty of choice.
Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham
One of our top picks in Swaffham.Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham is located in Swaffham, 25 miles from Norwich and 28 miles from Bury Saint Edmunds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kings Lynn is 15 miles from George Hotel Swaffham, and Newmarket is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 25 miles from Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham.
I liked the restaurant, and the Assistant Manageress was very pleasant, I think her name was Ann.
Also, I liked the bowl of fresh fruit on the reception desk.
Wonderful friendly staff. We were attending a wedding and they helped us so much getting taxis booked for the journey to and from the venue. The breakfast we had a really good choice which would easily cater for all needs.
Very nice atmosphere in the hotel.
- Booked room only so unable to comment on the breakfast. Good selection of beers in the bar though.
- Comfy room and staff went above and beyond to help.
- I enjoyed my stay and my room was on the top floor, – which had a lovely, peaceful view over the town in the early morning. Service was excellent, – I didn’t have time to use the bar but it looked great – modern and well furnished.
- I liked the restaurant, and the Assistant Manageress was very pleasant, I think her name was Ann.
In the historic market town of Swaffham, this award-winning boutique hotel features an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and luxury accommodations in beautiful boutique-style rooms and suites.Strattons is in the bustling market town of Swaffham, in the heart of the historic Brecks, a unique and beautiful landscape stretching across Suffolk and Norfolk. Swaffham features a wide range of Georgian and Victorian architecture, and Strattons sits within a conservation area.Luxurious and chic, each individually designed room has a number of unique features, including carved four-poster beds, open fires or free-standing baths.Strattons’ award-winning restaurant uses local and seasonal produce, including eggs from the hotel’s hens, mushrooms from the forest, and fruit from the orchard. The menu features dishes such as potted Kings Lynn brown shrimps or roast partridge in red wine. CoCoe’s cafe deli has fresh, light dishes including fresh-baked bread, organic wine, homemade cake and cookies.
I love the whole vibe of the place, feels bohemian and something special
Great blend of old new and art.
Will be back!
- Hotel and staff very welcoming. Room lovely – stylish, with lots of attention to detail. Bed large and very comfy plus a fridge in the room with real milk! We were sorry to leave and will be back.
This has to be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. I must admit I was a bit dubious about staying in the annexe as I don’t like them. One word WOW, the room was amazing, wished that I was staying longer.
I was asked if I wanted to book a table for evening meal, very easy process. I was asked to choose a table, nice touch. Again the food was delicious, couldn’t fault it at all.
- Brilliant individual roomed hotel decorated to the highest quality. Excellent food.
beautiful room and very comfortable bed
amazing staff and amazing food.
- I love the whole vibe of the place, feels bohemian and something special
The Great Eastern Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a children’s playground, The Great Eastern Hotel offers a family-run accommodation in a historic building in Brandon, 27.3 miles from Cambridge. Brandon train station is a 3-minute walk from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room features its own individually designed interior decor, including artistic canvas wall art to contemporary wall paper, ornament figures and throw cushions and bed runners. Most rooms are now fitted with 32-inch LCD TVs.A continental breakfast bags is provided every morning.Norwich is 30.4 miles from The Great Eastern Hotel, while Bury Saint Edmunds is 14.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 31.7 miles from The Great Eastern Hotel.
- It’s an old property which means character and not your typical boxed and portioned hotel room.
- The staff were friendly and helpful,great value for money you wont find anywhere else at a price this reasonable
Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast in a bag was a great for my early departure, and I felt the staff were making an effort to be helpful given that the restaurant is being refurbished.
Already booked my next stay!
- The room was large with a lovely ensuite bathroom and very clean. Even though it was on a main road near the train station (which was great for me, a traveler from the US), it was very quiet. The staff were all incredibly friendly and welcoming and I extended my stay by a full week! Absolutely loved it and will stay here again next time Im in Brandon!
- Nice and comfortable bed and location nearby RAF Lakenheath
Top Hotels In Stoke Ferry Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stoke Ferry Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stoke Ferry Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stoke Ferry Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!