10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stevens Point Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Stevens Point Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stevens Point Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stevens Point Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stevens Point Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stevens Point Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stevens Point Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stevens Point Wisconsin:
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Stevens Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 18 miles from Cobblestone Hotel & Suites.
- I am not crazy about staying in hotels in general because I just don’t like the thought of sleeping in a bed/room that’s dirty. This hotel was very highly rated so I gave it a shot. The property and the room felt ‘clean’ and was very comfortable. The bar area was very warm and inviting and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. The only complaint was you could hear people in the room above us. They had kids jumping around and it was loud. Other than that, this was a very nice hotel and we would definitely come back!
- Liked the fact there was more than just a treadmill in the fitness room
- Dual temperature controls – one in the sitting area and one in the separate bedroom area. Comfortable furniture and bedding.
- Room was clean, bed extremely comfortable, quiet & relaxing. Pool was great!
- This hotel is located downtown so we could walk to shops and restaurants. We visited the Wellness Spa and enjoyed our weekend.
Days Inn Stevens Point
Days Inn Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- We were in town for my sons birthday. Upon arrival we were given a free room upgrade from a queen to a king. Awesome! The free breakfast was very good. I loved the waffles.
- The service was excellent!very friendly and helpful and rooms where great we will definitely be staying there again
- The Manager at the front desk (owner) was very polite and helpful; very nice man.
- We thought the workers were very friendly. It was comfortable, clean and quiet
- Third hotel in 3 nights. Older hotel but clean and comfortable. People were friendly and helpful. Great deal for the price.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stevens Point, WI
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- All was comfortable and everybody was polite and helpful.
- The male employee at the front desk was fantastic. As an example, I couldn’t determine how to get the air conditioner working. He was up in my room in a matter of minutes, and a service person was there very quickly as well. As it turned out, there were no problems. I needed to set the temp from the thermostat, not the air conditioner itself.
- The staff was very friendly , the location is great for the college, breakfast was great. Loved the waffles. May bring our dog next time. Thank you
- The bed was very comfortable. We had 3 tvs in our room. The pillows were comfortable.
- The location was great. The staff were very pleasant and helpful
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens Point
One of our top picks in Stevens Point.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Central Wisconsin Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful (very important!). The room was clean (very important!). The price (through Booking.com) was excellent.
- It was a nice full breakfast menu put out. More then I expected! The room was perfect first floor n right across from the pool. Everything seemed convenient to my standards!
- The bed just was not as comfortable as mine at home. It was a bit hard.
- Helpful and very friendly staff! Excellent on cleanliness!
- The biscuits and gravy was good, likewise the waffles (if you could get enough batter out of the dispenser (improperly mixed?) and the ‘syrup’ (not filled, and it was your average sugar water with fake maple flavor crap like Log Cabin, as opposed to real syrup!) The bed was very comfortable. There were a lot of stains on the bed spread (I am glad I did not have a UV light along with me!) The TV has no guide feature, even though it is on the remote (Staff told me it used to work til recent ‘management’ changes).
Comfort Suites Stevens Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.Central Wisconsin Airport is 17 miles away.
- The room was clean and the staff was friendly. We would stay there again.
- Check in/check out was simple. Staff at front desk was friendly.
- Breakfast was good. Room was good size, clean, and comfortable. Some construction, but didn’t affect our stay at all. Staff were friendly. I believe the pool was under renovation, but we knew that so no issue there.
- Very friendly staff, great breakfast, clean facility.
- Nice selection for AM breakfast . . . coffee good; pillows were terrific; everything worked in the room; TV, lights, etc. bathroom had fresh clean towels . . .
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Location was great for our needs, room was spacious for our needs. Breakfast was good, ample seating food choices were good variety and fresh.
- The staff was great!! Friendly and courteous. The bed was super comfortable and room very clean.
- Clean, safe, friendly staff, great bed and pillows!
- Next to the restaurant that we were going to eat with family
The staff was very helpful and friendly!
The pool was SO nice and warm!
Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point
One of our best sellers in Stevens Point! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfy and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We got married and stayed at this hotel for our wedding night and were able to use the lobby/breakfast area as a gathering space for a gift opening. Great hotel and great service.
- Receptionists were very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable.
A good location not far from the Interstate and on the main road.
The facility was clean and comfortable.
The breakfast had a wide selection, but nothing out of the ordinary.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a stylish and welcoming atmosphere. My check in was easy and smooth. They even give you a personalized Hershey candy bar. Great customer service!
The king size bed was very comfortable and I loved that there were plenty of pillows! The Andes mints on the bed were adorable. There was a mirror on the bathroom door and it lined up perfectly with the vanity so I could easily see the back of my hair when styling it. Lighting on vanity was not bright enough for applying makeup. Maybe have an extra vanity light or something for us ladies. 😊
The decor in the room was calm, stylish and clean. I absolutely loved it.
- Decorations in and out of room as well as the gentle jazz music playing when we checked in at the desk
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Stevens Point
This Wisconsin hotel, located a 15 minute drive from Stevens Point Brewery, has an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as free Wi-Fi. The Riverfront Arts Center is 5 miles away.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Stevens Point features a cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Decorated in neurtal colors and dark wood furnishings, these rooms also have a work desk and coffee making facilities.Guests can use the free shuttle services around town, as well as the on-site fitness center and business center.A daily hot continental breakfast, including cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon, is served in the lobby.The Central Wisconsin Children’s Museum is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Stevens Point Country Club is 2 miles away.
- We enjoyed the breakfast. There were many choices and they were all delicious. The 2 women who were working the breakfast area were attentive and kind. (2/24/18).
- Clean; comfortable bed; mini fridge; microwave; vanity size in bath room.
Breakfast was great; selection,freshness.
Room lighting; the vanity area should get the surround lighting of the two mirrors.
- Great friendly staff. Safe bath tub/shower. Clean.
- The facility was extremely clean. The person that checked us in was very nice and helpful.
Holiday Inn Stevens Point – Convention Center
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Stevens Point, Wisconsin hotel is a 30-minute drive from Central Wisconsin Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all rooms include a desk and refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a microwave are also included in rooms at Holiday Inn Stevens Point – Convention Center. Select rooms feature a fireplace or spa tub.Guests cent relax in the hot tub at Stevens Point Holiday Inn – Convention Center. A 24-hour business center and front desk are on site.Sentry World Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Necedah National Wildlife Refuge is a 1-hour drive away. Hiking at the Green Circle Trail is a 15-minute drive away.
- The only suggestion would be to install a Tesla destination charger instead of the homemade one they have for guest use . The Midwest Renewable Energy Association is a few miles down the road and there is lots of business to be captured by this hotel if they could easily accommodate charging for electric cars of all types.
- I stay in a lot of hotels and this one was very nice, comfortable and relaxing
- The pool was awesome for my 6’ish Granddaughter. It is great that you can bring your own floaty devises. That the pool deepest spot is less than 4″ is awesome. A refrigerator, micro, safe in the room, makes you feel at home. Great that you have so many pillows to pick from, I wish I could have purchased some. The restaurant was so friendly and accommodating. I will defiantly recommend you to my people.
- Location can’t be beat for central Wisconsin events.
- The woman working the front desk was great! Friendly, helpful and cheery! I wish I remembered her name! She upgraded us to a king suite that was phenomenal!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Central Wisconsin Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Nice room, people were friendly and personable. Nice note from housekeeping, Jody. Will keep coming back
- Everything was just great. The pool area of very clean, lots of pool towels. The room was very clean. The front desk staff was really friendly and good breakfast options/space to eat it in.
Unless the pool & whirlpool are suppose to be “salt water” they have a serious problem! It was disgusting. I believe all water should be drained & both thoroughly scrubbed, before pool maintenance is re-learned by responsible party.
Beds are hard.
Room was reasonably clean.
Although staff, pool deck, room, and appearance of facility are very nice, the comfort of bed, and filthy pool, and filthy whirlpool trumps my vote.
- They are very accommodating during Trivia weekend. Room was always cleaned in a timely fashion.
- Eggs were very good, the Canadian bacon was very good, but the small sausages were different and not very tastey. I did like the bigger sausages patty’s.
Top Hotels In Stevens Point Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stevens Point Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stevens Point Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stevens Point Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!