10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sterling North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Sterling North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sterling North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sterling North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sterling North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sterling North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sterling North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sterling North Carolina:
Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South
One of our top picks in Pineville – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South is located in Pineville in the region of North Carolina, just 10 miles from Charlotte.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Concord is 28 miles from Best Western Plus Pineville, and Rock Hill is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 9 miles from Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South.
- Cleanliness, comfortable bed, helpful staff, quick checkin and out, plenty of parking, pretty good breakfast
- Comfortable beds, roomy breakfast area, plenty of parking, coffee & tea in lobby, very clean facility.
- We always stay here when coming to see family. Always so clean and never any problems .
- Hotel was very clean, well-maiontained and modern. Staff was friendly and courteous. Excellent breakfast. Highly recommended.
- The breakfast was great and included with the cost of the room. Staff and hotel were really great.
Quality Suites Pineville – Charlotte
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Suites Pineville – Charlotte offers accommodations in Pineville, just 10 miles from Charlotte.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Concord is 28 miles from Quality Suites Pineville – Charlott, and Rock Hill is 14 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was fantastic; the food and cleanliness of the hotel was outstanding. I would stay there again if I am in the NC area.
- Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Great pillows on the bed.
- The rooms were very clean and the building it self is well taking care of the parking lot to the lobby. I booked a extra day. Rhonda was excellent with helping with that booking
- The front desk staff was amazing. Very helpful. Cheerful and fun. Rememered our names.
- They have done a great job remodeling and very comfortable.
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte/Pineville
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte/Pineville offers accommodations in Pineville, just 10 miles from Charlotte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Concord is 28 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Pineville, and Rock Hill is 14 miles from the property. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very clean and comfortable. Our a/c unit wasn’t working really well, but thankfully it wasn’t a warm weekend; we just like to sleep in a cold room. It was a really good location for what we needed it for and in close proximity to the beltway to get downtown (Uptown) Charlotte in no time. Check out was at noon which was SUPER helpful to this trip in particular! I would definitely stay here again.
- Easy to get to, quiet, off the beaten path, but minutes from everything you could want or need.
- The room was very nice and spacious. The little extra seating area gave you a sofa to sit on so you were not constantly on the beds. Even though the beds were comfortable as well.
- Zoie’ s customer service was excellent, superb!!! Evacuating from Hurricane Irma was stressful and the drive was long, but as soon as we arrived at the front desk the way she welcomed us was really uplifting.
- I am so glad that I booked this hotel!!Everyone is excellent and the hotel spotless.
Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/Pineville
Located in Pineville, North Carolina, this hotel is 6.5 miles from Knights Stadium, home to the Charlotte Knights baseball team. It features an outdoor pool, gym and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/Pineville include cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Tea and coffee facilities are also available in every room.The Hampton Inn & Suites Pineville includes a business center and laundry facilities. The hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk. An evening reception is available on select nights.Paramount’s Carowinds Theme Park is 4 miles from Pineville Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte. Carolina Place Mall is one mile away.
- Happy, friendly staff. They were eager to be accommodating.
- Cleanest and best hotel I have stayed in. Friendly staff.
- Evacuated from Florida, an older place that smelled ok, so many others bad. Breakfast worth just staying over nite! If there are any issues they are on top of it liked the building and staff.
- I loved the layout of the two queens and couch area. The style of the rooms were nice as well.
- The room was excellent, the amenities in the room were very good, great variety for breakfast.
Suburban Extended Stay SE
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suburban Extended Stay SE offers accommodations in Charlotte. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Shoppes at University Place is 16 miles from Suburban Extended Stay SE, and The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 9 miles from Suburban Extended Stay SE.
- i loved that there is a stove, cooking and eating utensils, and dishwashing liquid! And I loved that the cleaning staff handle the dirty dishes. the refrig was a little bigger than usual hotel refrigs; also, there was a decent microwave in the kitchen. nevertheless the place was a bit dingy – but for the money it was a very good deal. and it is close to the mall.
- Did not like the 100.00 deposit, could be less….
- I liked that the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was nice and you could tell they cared
- I enjoyed the WiFi and very quiet area. Front desk at night not so friendly. But over all good stay.
- the convenience to our family, nice kitchen, bed was comfy.
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
This hotel in Pineville, North Carolina is one mile from the LYNX Light Rail system. It features an indoor and connecting outdoor pool and rooms have cable TV with HBO.Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville includes a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. Pay-per-view movies are available in the rooms as well.Charlotte Pineville Hilton Garden Inn offers an on-site gym and business center. Laundry facilities are available for guests’ convenience.Hilton Garden Inn Pineville is 14 miles from the Time Warner Cable Arena, home to the Charlotte Bobcats basketball team. Carowinds Amusement Park is 5 miles away.
- The hotel is conveniently located off I485 and there are TONS of restaurants just a short drive away. The rooms are clean, the beds are super comfy and the made to order breakfast is worth paying in advance for.
- Breakfast and customer service was great! Beds were comfy, Keurig in room was nice!
- Check on and out was quick and easy. The room was comfortable. Had a coffe pot, fridge and microwave. Breakfast buffet even though it wasn’t included.
- Location was great. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Loved everything but pool a little small!! Room and staff wonderful
Hyatt Place Charlotte Arrowood
One of our top picks in Charlotte.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyatt Place Charlotte Arrowood offers accommodations in Charlotte, just 15 miles from Shoppes at University Place. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is 15 miles from Hyatt Place Charlotte Arrowood, and Discovery Place is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfy. Lighting was ok. They give you a free breakfast. The food isn’t bad at all. Check out at 12
- The greeting of your staff was Phenomenal from checking in to leaving out and coming back in each time we we’re greeted. Excellent and friendly staff
- The friendly staff. The bed and pillows were very comfortable.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Room comfortable and clean. Quick access to I77 for in transit travellers.
- Allow to check in early, after a 12 hour car ride. Breakfast was a great bonus
Holiday Inn Express Arrowood
Located in Charlotte, 15 miles from Shoppes at University Place, Holiday Inn Express Arrowood features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express Arrowood, and Discovery Place is 7 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I checked in kind of late and had an early flight the next morning so I wasn’t expecting much other than a reasonably priced place to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised by the remodeled rooms. The front desk rep was very pleasant and made me feel welcomed.
Our room was on the renovated 4th floor. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The room was clean and smelled nice. The updated phone ports and tv were excellent.
Free breakfast was delicious.
- The bed was very uncomfortable, you rolled toward each other all night.
- Nice, clean hotel. Great room and bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic. Staff was great, gave us a late check out since we didnt get in till 1:30 am. Definitely well pleased.
Room was clean, Bed was comfortable, great for overnight stay after our Carowinds trip. The free breakfast was good.
When we checked in, they had overbooked and did not have the room I originally booked-2 queen beds and pull out sofa! We had to sleep 6 adults in 2 queen beds! It was ok for 6 hr sleep! After speaking to the manager, I received a full refund for our trouble! The office staff was very nice and I appreciated the compensation. I would stay there again.
Super 8 Charlotte
This hotel is off Interstate 77 and within a 17-minute drive of downtown Charlotte. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Super 8 Charlotte/ Amusement Park Area rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.The Super 8 Amusement park area provides guests with a daily continental breakfast.The Super 8 is 3 miles from the Carowinds Amusement Park. The Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 11 miles from the hotel.
- price is reasonable. convenient access from highway on our way from Ohio to Florida. Parking lot well lighted for security. Outdated and worn looking, but clean – no bad smells. It’s ok if you just want a clean bed for the night. Very courteous and helpful front desk staff at 9:00 p.m and 6:30 a.m.
- Nothing; but, it’s super 8. I didn’t have any expectations. It was the cheapest option during a busy weekend in the area
- That it was a smoking hotel an that the snack machine didnt cost much
- dis hotel is ot a bad hotel its in good area that was good for me for my bmx competation.its not bad to stay thear but i think day can do better with better room and bed confort with better shit an blanked.microwave in room.also was good tht waffel house is 2 minits walk frome the hotel.
- There was nothing to like except the price…and that decision cost me. We actually left the property a day early rather than spend another night in this sun standard, poorly maintained, elevatorless slum.
Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte Arrowwood
Located in Charlotte in the region of North Carolina, 15 miles from Shoppes at University Place, Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte Arrowwood features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is 15 miles from Sonesta ES Suites, and Discovery Place is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 6 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte Arrowwood.
The place was clean!!!!!!! Well worth the price!! Staff was very friendly! Always smiling, speaking first and greeting you each time you walk by. Everyone, (even the guests,)were so polite. Breakfast was a surprise. It changed every morning. Eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, hash browns, omelette, bacon, smoked sausage. Etc.
Nice courtyard out back for sitting and enjoying the outdoors. There is a grill out there if you wanted to have a cookout. The hotel is with in walking distance to a restaurant. Everything else is a drive. All in all, I really don’t have any complaints.
. I’m not sure if all the rooms are “suites” or not but our room was like a small apartment. This hotel could be an extended stay, as in people living there… You would never know it!!!! Wonderful place
They allowed me a late check-out due to my delay of travel.
The bed was so comfortable
Staff was the best
- The facility is always nice and comfy ! The staff is always nice & the location is perfect! They also have excellent breakfast which is an added bonus . Love this hotel ! Their suites are excellent for group trips .
- The lobby store area was very convenient and reasonably priced.
- The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet at night. The breakfast was good as well. They have a little store so you dont have to venture out
- The place was clean!!!!!!! Well worth the price!! Staff was very friendly! Always smiling, speaking first and greeting you each time you walk by. Everyone, (even the guests,)were so polite. Breakfast was a surprise. It changed every morning. Eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, hash browns, omelette, bacon, smoked sausage. Etc.
Top Hotels In Sterling North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sterling North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sterling North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sterling North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!