10 Best Hotels To Stay In Steamboat Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Steamboat Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Steamboat Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Steamboat Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Steamboat Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Steamboat Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Steamboat Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Steamboat Nevada:
Hampton Inn & Suites Reno
One of our best sellers in Reno! Only a short distance from the casinos and entertainment of Central Reno, this hotel features contemporary accommodations furnished with free WiFi. It is located a 15 minute drive away from Reno-Tahoe International Airport.Each room at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno includes a LCD HDTV, a work desk and a coffee machine. Rooms also offer a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Reno enjoy a daily free hot breakfast buffet.An indoor pool and hot tub are available to guests of this hotel.Hampton Inn & Suites Reno is a 15 minute drive away from University of Nevada, Reno. The Nevada Museum of Art is 9 miles away.
- Breakfast on site. Friendly staff. Tea and cookies. Pool.
- I like that the toilet paper was folded and we got quality bathroom soaps.
- The hotel was nice and motorcycle parking was provided
- The room was clean, comfortable, and had the usb charger builtin!
- The 24 hour coffee the breakfast n the bed was very comfortable! Nice room like there was a fridge n microwave that’s a plus! It’s close to all stores.
Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada
Conveniently located off Route 395, this hotel in Reno has suites with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. An indoor pool with hot tub is provided.A sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies is featured in each suite at Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada. A work space and dining area are available.Guests receive free access to the on-site laundry facilities at Reno Staybridge Suites. A 24-hour gym, a business center and barbecue facilities are available as well.Wild Island Family Adventure Park is 14 miles away. Downtown casinos are 10 miles from the hotel.
- The room is clean and has a full kitchen. We love the breakfast.
- The breakfast was excellent. The pool and exercise room were very nice.
- The facilities were pretty good. The layout and setup suited our needs. The breakfast was better than most hotels I stayed at..
- Location is good and rooms are quiet, especially considering how close to the freeway the hotel is.
- Property was easy to get to. Very quiet. Very nice staff. Comfortable room. Loved having the laundry facility available.
Hilton Garden Inn Reno
Close to downtown Reno sites and attractions and conveniently placed just off US 395, this hotel features modern in-room amenities along with a variety of on-site facilities, including dining options.The Hilton Garden Inn Reno is located only a short drive from the Reno-Sparks Convention Center and the numerous shops at Summit Sierra Mall. Many corporate offices, including Microsoft and Pfizer are also situated nearby.Spacious accommodations at the Reno Hilton Garden Inn are furnished with microwaves, refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and MP3 compatible radios. Guests will also appreciate the on-site Great American Grill restaurant, as well as the on-site lounge and 24-hour convenience store.
- indoor pool is always nice, though small. Close to Mt Rose and the ski lifts.
- The bartender was very friendly and helpful. I had several questions and he was very informative and helpful. Definitely, the type of employee you want working with your customers.
Hotel Accommodations Amazing. Staff extremely friendly, & helpful. Hotel cafe food really good, our waiter, Eduardo, was exceptional. The lovely ladies ( Melissa, Gladys, Veronica & Wendy)
who took care of the check-in/reception desk in the lobby were incredibly helpful, each with a great attitude, willing to answer all questions, and made sure we felt welcome & comfortable.
- The microwave, fridge and coffee maker were great. I always love the pillows at the Hilton.
- I liked that you could charge your meals to your room as a convience. I loved that young kids are free for the breakfast buffet.
Residence Inn Reno
Just 5 miles from Reno Airport, this hotel has daily hot breakfast and rooms with well-equipped kitchens. Amenities include a fitness center with sports court, 24-hour market, heated outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.Residence Inn Reno’s spacious guest rooms include a microwave, fridge and stove-top. Rooms are also equipped with a cable TV.Guests can relax with a free coffee and USA Today newspaper by Residence Inn Reno’s lobby fireplace, or on the outdoor terrace. Social hour offering free beer and wine occurs several times per week.The on-ramp to Highway 395 is 500 feet from the hotel. Downtown Reno is a 20 minute drive, Lake Tahoe is a 40 minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno
This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Reno and one mile from the Meadowood Mall. The property features fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi in every suite.Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno suites include a refrigerator and microwave. The suites are also equipped with a coffee maker.Guests at the Homewood Suites Reno can swim in the indoor pool or work out in the gym. The hotel also offers a business center and laundry facilities.Homewood Suites Hilton Reno provides guests with a daily breakfast buffet. The hotel also has an evening reception every Monday through Thursday.The Reno Homewood Suites is 4 miles from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Lake Tahoe is 30 miles from the hotel.
- Room was awesome and the staff very friendly. The food was good as well.
- Large rooms lots of space full size fridge stove top
- The staff was excellent although I felt they were a little understaffed during breakfast especially on such a busy weekend. I felt sorry for the poor lady who was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It didn’t help that people were leaving their dirty dishes on the tables instead of disposing of them properly. Maybe some signage would alleviate this problem. All in all kudos to the staff!
- Loved the room size. Breakfast was good. Amenities were very good. Lots of lights in the room.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable The breakfast buffet was
excellent All the personnel were professional and very pleasant
Ideally located in the quiet, southern area of Reno, Nevada, this hotel offers spacious accommodation just minutes away from the Reno Convention Center and several corporations including Microsoft Licensing and Amazon.com.Rooms at the Courtyard Reno feature generous desks with conveniently placed lighting and a comfortable ergonomic chair. Guests can also stay connected with the complimentary high-speed internet access.Within a few miles of the Courtyard by Marriott, visitors can experience great skiing at Mount Rose Ski Resort, North Star and Alpine Meadows. Area golf courses, a variety of casinos and fine dining are also located nearby.
- The location is great….the facility is really clean and comfortable. The staff are usually the best….This facility is typically my first choice.
- The staff were friendly, helpful and always courteous. The room and hotel in general was clean
- The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great location for shopping.
- Great room and location. Breakfast very nice and so easy. Even had Starbucks on site and included with breakfast. Large room. Very quiet and better than staying at casinos.
- Very nice all the cable channels comfortable bed dark curtains cold AC
Super 8 Meadow Wood Courtyard
Located in Reno, 5 miles from Wilbur D. May Center, Super 8 Meadow Wood Courtyard features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Location was good as it was the area of interest we were at.
- The location of the motel is close to the Convention Center as well as freeway access. I was able to borrow a portable heater from the office to help keep the room warm at night.
- No eggs, nothing hot and very limited to chose from.
- The rooms smelled really bad and while checking for bed bugs (ya that bad) there was a dildo found under the mattress in our friends room, I’ve included a picture below. The “breakfast” was a joke too.
- For our particular purpose, the location was perfect. The first time we stayed there we had a nice room.
Days Inn Reno South
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Reno South offers accommodations in Reno, just 5 miles from Wilbur D. May Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport
One of our top picks in Reno.Located 3 miles from the Reno Sparks Convention Center, this hotel offers a free 24-hour shuttle service to/from Reno-Tahoe International Airport. It features a restaurant, a games room and a putting green. Free parking for cars, trucks and RVs is provided.The simply furnished rooms at this Reno hotel include a microwave, refrigerator, and a large hardwood work desk. Guests can enjoy the Cable TV and free WiFi.An outdoor pool and hot tub are located on the property along with a gym and sauna. The hotel offers laundry and dry cleaning services. Shuttle service to nearby Reno attractions is also available.Crosswinds Lounge, the casual on-site restaurant and bar, serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sports games play on the large flat-screen TV and the full bar has a game machine at each stool.The National Automobile Museum and Harrah’s Casino is less than a 10-minute drive from SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport. Lakeridge Golf Course is 4.6 miles from the hotel.
The facility was clean, convenient to the airport, and a good value.
Food in the restaurant was very reasonably priced, nicely presented, and tasty.
Staff were very nice.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was clean and quiet, especially for being right next to the airport. Great location. Nice property. Friendly staff. Restaurant was pretty good.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room clean, no smoky smells anywhere. Both food and service excellent at restaurant
- Very quiet considering the unit was next to the airport.
- Check in could be slow. Limited staff on the front desk. Heater noisy in my room. Pillows a little lumpy. Extra blanket was provided and needed.
- The facility was clean, convenient to the airport, and a good value.
Hyatt Place Reno/Tahoe Airport
One of our best sellers in Reno! Just 3 miles from downtown Reno and across from Reno Tahoe International Airport, this modern hotel features an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily freshly-prepared breakfast are included.All rooms at the Hyatt Place Reno/Tahoe Airport feature a flat-screen HD cable TV. Guests can relax in their comfortably furnished room complete with work desk, mini-refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities.At the Hyatt Place Reno/Tahoe Airport, fresh meals including hot sandwiches and salads are available in the guest kitchen. Coffee, specialty espresso drinks and gourmet baked goods are offered in the Bakery Cafe.A 24-hour fitness center, a business center, and an outdoor hot tub are also available.Mt. Rose Ski Resort is a 25 minute drive from the hotel. Virginia City is 20 miles away.
- Staff are friendly, efficient, and effective. Airport shuttle is available on demand, you just need to phone the hotel and the shuttle will pick you up almost instantly.
- There were two queen beds and a sectional with a pull out bed. Plenty of room for the family.
- The hotel is top notch in terms of cleanliness, location, friendly staff, etc. And the breakfast is outstanding – it is not fancy, but it is really fresh and simple. Also they offered me a flat rate to park my car while I was there for the week which was very convenient. It was overall a positive experience.
The breakfast is very tasty and healthy, I loved it.
The staff is so welcoming. I also appreciated the gym and pool area, the location and the room comfort. A laundry is available in the 6th floor for 3$ with drying, this is very convenient for a long business trip.
I didn’t like the pillows but everything else was great.
Chose this property because of the airport location and shuttle service, which was excellent!
Top Hotels In Steamboat Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Steamboat Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Steamboat Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Steamboat Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!