10 Best Hotels To Stay In Stayner Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Stayner Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stayner Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stayner Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stayner Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stayner Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stayner Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Stayner Ontario:
Days Inn & Suites Collingwood
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Days Inn & Suites Collingwood is located in Collingwood.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barrie is 28 miles from Days Inn Collingwood, and Blue Mountains is 7 miles from the property.
- There was a shower problem that was fixed immediately.
Location was good,
Nothing fancy but good accommodation
Reception area could be more welcoming , nicer furniture etc
- Very clean and spacious room with great location!
- It was fairly close to the village which was our main destination without exorbitant prices
- The swimming pool and jacuzzi were great. The room was spacious. It was very close to the Blue mountains.
Georgian Bay Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Georgian Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Collingwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Barrie is 29 miles from Georgian Bay Hotel , and Blue Mountains is 6 miles from the property.
- Very quiet place. We were staying for 3 days in comfortable and private. The kitchen and rooms are very clean and bathroom also. Plus, they prepared enough towels and amenity. I’m going to visit there next boarding season.
- Loved Gustovs and especially the entertainment. they were spectacular and we stayed an extra 2 hours to hear their whole set.
- Size of the suit. CD player ,Radio, Home Theatre room !
- Fairly clean, cleaning staff kind, not that far from the ski resort, free parking, the restaurant prices were fairly affordable comparing to other restaurants around the area and the breakfast was really good.
- Felt like home away from home! Large windows to see the ski hills, beautiful at night!
Comfort Inn & Suites Collingwood
Comfort Inn & Suites Collingwood is located in Collingwood, 28 miles from Barrie and 7 miles from Blue Mountains.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Good location. You can eat or shop at nearby stores. Close to the blue mountain resort. Room was spacious.
- Its nice that breakfast is included. Location is perfect for skiers and has been our “go to” this winter.
- The ladies at the front desk were very helpful in trying to find my confirmation. The breakfast was good with lots of variety to choose from. The room was clean and comfortable.
It was a nice enough room. Door handle broke off. Bathroom sink drained slow and toilet constantly ran.
Would have been nice to hav emicrowave and refrigerator.
- Great breakfast, warm swimming pool, comfortable beds
Mariner Motor Hotel
Mariner Motor Hotel is located in Collingwood, just 26 miles from Barrie.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Blue Mountains is 9 miles from Mariner Motor Hotel, and Midland is 24 miles away.
- The rooms were old but very clean. Exceptionally quiet. Great for someone seeking a low price hotel where they feel safe and decor is not a concern.
- The bed was very comfortable. Extra blankets are provided in the room (no need to ask). Parking was very convenient. Enjoyed the option of hard boiled eggs at breakfast (still warm).
We were new to the Collingwood area so we were not familiar with hotels/motels.
We were quite comfortable. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was good.
It was very quiet.
Hotel is extremely clean and comfortable. About 15 min from the hills. I have never stayed in a Motel and I was impressed how clean the entire place was! Coffee was instant..not great…need fresh brewed and would be great but still recommend.
Only poor experience was we did not realize check out was 11am vs 12pm. Maid knocked on the door and told us we needed to leave and had 5 min! Not great. Fortunately I called the front desk and they gave us some extra time.
It was good to have a continental breakfast included. Staff was excellent! A very quiet location.
The hotel has had some updates since last staying with them. Overall, good for the price… If you’re looking for affordable, cheerful, clean & comfortable …it is really good.
Located in Collingwood, 27 miles from Barrie, Luxury Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 7 miles from Luxury Inn, and Midland is 24 miles away.
- Good, clean and quiet location. Everything was available very close to the hotel.
- Reasonavle price ans good location. Very quiet I love that so I had a good sleep
In collingwood that is 10 mins away from the slopes the property is one of the best. Very close to everything. Walmart, metro, tims, movie theater, pizza pizza. Pretty convenient. Room is big, comfortable. Parking is free.
We had a great time.
- We stayed only for one night. We could check in early which was unexpected. The staff was friendly and accommodating. It is a good value for your money for short stay.
- Good accommodations. Very basic but truly all we needed. Family room has 3 double beds, Mini fridge, microwave and TV. Beds were comfortable. Could have used mor towels but overall, for 1 or 2 nights, this motel has all one would need. Short drive to Blue Mountain Ski Resort, Metro, Walmart, restaurants, movie theatre, pharmacy. Great.
The Glen Huron Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and ski-to-door access, The Glen Huron Inn is located in Duntroon, just 25 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Collingwood is 9 miles from The Glen Huron Inn, and Blue Mountains is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The place is awesome. Other than the location, everything else is perfect. It’s a nice and clean big house with five rooms, with a very nice landlady responding to messages instantly. We booked the whole house and had a wonderful time in it. Just it’s a little far from town and it’s a 20 min drive from stores and restaurants. Strongly recommended.
- It was a wonderful experience! Everything is new and clean, the jacuzzi was wonderful. Exactly what we needed!
An excellent place to stay, wonderful people who make you feel at home!
Excelent lugar, confortable, acogedor y con ambientes renovados, ideal para pasar un fin de semana!
Très bon! Merci de votre hospitalité! Super! On va y retourner!
- Room was quiet. Great weather where able to sit outside in morning. Our room was changed in house which helped with my ability to do stairs.
- The overall experience was very much enjoyed. It was our first time at a B&B. Will definitely come back again.
Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Wasaga Beach in the region of Ontario, 19 miles from Barrie, Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Collingwood is 9 miles from Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites, and Orillia is 30 miles away.
- we can cook in the room. and the cooking tools are good.
- New feel. Extremely clean. Easy access to Collingwood.
- Room was clean, kitchen well equipped. Very quiet. Housekeeping did a great job each day.
- Luis is a very good restaurant, kind staff and excellent food. Booking recommended.
- Extremely clean, and located right near downtown Wasaga! Beautiful bedroom, and the AC worked wonderfully!
The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
One of our top picks in Blue Mountains.Showcasing a playground and hot tub, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain is located in Blue Mountains, just 5 miles from Collingwood. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
Blue Mountain Village is a great choice for travelers interested in downhill skiing, relaxation and atmosphere.
- The location and staff were excellent. We stayed in their smallest room and it was still comfortable for family of 4. The location couldn’t be more perfect right at the bottom of the ski hill close to all the action
- Location was good. Room was clean. Good customer service at Oliver and Bonacini. Staff that checked me out was very helpful and accommodating.
- Amazing staff, clean, well maintained, great outdoor pool. Room service food was exceptional and very quick to be delivered!
I loved the March Break activities provided such as laser tag, Family yoga and movie night!
My room was clean and very comfortable.
The hotel staff was exceedingly friendly and helpfulll, except for one ginger headed gentleman at the front desk. He was almost pleasant, but his lack of warmth stood out from all the rest of the employees, even down to the house keeping staff who greeted me with a smile and a, “Good Morning” each day. My 9 year old daughter even noticed his coolness in comparison.
- Friendly staff, willing to take the extra step to provide comfort and customer satisfaction. Lovely view from balcony. Pool and hot tubs were great!
Knights Inn Angus
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Knights Inn Angus offers accommodations in Angus.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barrie is 10 miles from Knights Inn Angus, and Collingwood is 20 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 47 miles away.
- That it was on the main road and could see the sign easily
- The price was right. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Great price and rooms were very clean and well kept:)
- Comfortable, affordable, no issues with staff. Great accomodation and flexibility.
- The room was clean and the hotel was easy to get to. The staff greeted me quite warmly and were very happy to answer any questions I had in regards to places to eat within Angus. If you are looking for a place with “Frills”,go else where. If you are looking for a clean place to rest your head, it’s a great choice.
Inn On The Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Inn On The Beach offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Collingwood is 8 miles from Inn On The Beach , and Blue Mountains is 17 miles from the property.
- Great location. Bottom floor great with kids. Close to all but away from the main strip. Close to dog beach which was a bonus for my kids.
- The location was excellent. It is directly across from the beach and there is a view of the water due to a break in the trees. There are a few restaurants within walking distance; one upscale seafood and steak place, one family Italian and a couple of ice cream shops, The unit is fully stocked for cooking, and there is a gas barbecue available for your use.
Beach front property across the road
Within driving distance to all necessities
BBQ x2 on property
- I liked the fact that the beach was right in front of the place
- L’emplacement par contre bien que annoncée le propriétaire na jamais voulu quon utilise le spa et qlq peu controlant
Top Hotels In Stayner Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stayner Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stayner Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stayner Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!