10 Best Hotels To Stay In Staunton Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Staunton Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Staunton Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Staunton Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Staunton Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Staunton Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Staunton Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Staunton Virginia:
Best Western Staunton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Staunton Inn offers accommodations in Staunton, just 24 miles from Harrisonburg.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was awesome! Never had hotel breakfast that good!
- Bed was very comfortable, location very convenient.
- Nothing! Bed and pillows were uncomfortable, free breakfast was underwhelming and of course the train outside the window. . .
- We liked the make your own waffles. We enjoyed swimming in the pool.
- Very clean and spacious room. Simple remote control. Excellent breafast. Very friendly staff.
The Blackburn Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Blackburn Inn offers accommodations in Staunton, just 24 miles from Harrisonburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 34 miles from The Blackburn Inn.
No reviews yet.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Staunton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Express Inn Staunton offers accommodations in Staunton, just 23 miles from Harrisonburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 34 miles from Howard Johnson Express Staunton.
- Cheap; relatively clean; places to eat very close by; not too far from city centre.
- Best location for walking around Staunton if you’re not a local. Also, the TV was a flatscreen, and the fridge and microwave were an added bonus. Lots of inns don’t give you those anymore.
- Good value. Clean and comfortable, even if a little dated. Needed a place for just a night and I would stay again for short stays.
- The view of the city from the veranda and closesness to a Chinese takeout. I arrived after a long drive from Albany. I wanted an easy in-room dinner and to relax watching Christmas Eve specials.
Only a continental breakfast… cereals, etc.
The room was nice and very comfortable.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel
With an indoor pool, the Stonewall Jackson Hotel is in Staunton, 950 feet from the historic center and downtown area. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here have a private bathroom with a shower or bathtubb, cable TV and air conditioning. Extras include a desk, hairdryer, free toiletries and ironing facilities.At the Stonewall Jackson Hotel, you will find a 24-hour front desk. The property has a grand historic lobby.Guests can enjoy comfort foods and seasonal specialties for dinner on site.Stonewall Jackson is just under a quarter of a mile from Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library and 200 feet from Blackfriars Playhouse.
- We were traveling from Georgia to Pennsylvania and needed to find a place to stop for the night. We considered it a VERY LUCKY find! The hotel was elegant, and the bed was very comfortable. The price was very reasonable and much less than we expected! Stay here if you can and you won’t be disappointed.
Location couldn’t be better than next door to Blackfriars Theatre. Furnishings were fine and comfortable. Almost all staff were very helpful and accommodating. (All were friendly.)
Unless they are still remodeling, you will very much enjoy your stay here.
- Comfortable bed, construction was noisy and every day into the evenings which affected the dining room and lobby area.
- The bar tender, drinks & food was amazing. Awesome presentation of food & drinks. Friendly staff.
- The hotel itself was really beautiful and reminiscent of an Omni Hotel.
Sleep Inn Staunton
Sleep Inn Staunton is located in Staunton, 31 miles from Charlottesville and 24 miles from Harrisonburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles away.
- We were very impressed: The staff was very friendly and helpful–went out of their way to help and make us “feel at home.” Rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated. Loved the little pillows, comfortable beds, and walk-in shower. Location was very convenient. Breakfast choices were very good as well. We did not have a chance to check out nearby restaurants, but would love to check out on next trip. This was our first Sleep Inn, but won’t be our last!! Happy to recommend to anyone looking for excellent value.
- Housekeeping Amanda who cleaned our room left a short note to enjoy stay and left room spotless. The staff that worked the breakfast area was very attentive and friendly. I wasn’t able to get their names.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Room was very clean. Staff (especially breakfast ladies) extremely respectful, kind, helpful. Location was excellent.
- Room Was Clean Staff Was friendly Breakfast Was yummy
- Very welcoming , helpful , great room and a good place outside to walk my dogs . Have stayed with you many times over the years ….Feel very safe staying with you. Thank you keep up the good work !
Days Inn – Staunton North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn – Staunton North offers accommodations in Staunton, just 31 miles from Charlottesville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 21 miles from Days Inn – Staunton North, and Waynesboro is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from Days Inn – Staunton North.
the bed was hard, the remote didn’t work the hair dryer didn’t work. The heat was hard to adjust.
I was told that my room was close to office for safety.
- Guy working was extremely nice . Beds were comfy. Heater worked great. Nice night stay for kids. Had a really good breakfast kids loved it.
- The bed was comfortable. It was quiet. Handicap shower was very nice.
- Hotel wasn’t booked had to pay 20.00 extra just to check in earlier. I have traveled a lot out of states and never have I had a hotel charge.
- Nothing. The room was freezing when we arrived. The room was dirty. The toilet hadn’t been cleaned. There was dried urine on the rim of the toilet. Dead Spiders on floor of bathroom. There was a lightbulb blown- clearly out before we got to room. Cracker crumbs on floor. Hair on blankets on bed and in shower. We had difficulty entering and exiting room due to the door being broken. And I was told they could not change my room because I had booked through Booking.com. All I expect from my booking is that the room be clean but it was not at all.
- the bed was hard, the remote didn’t work the hair dryer didn’t work. The heat was hard to adjust.
Quality Inn & Suites Staunton
Quality Inn & Suites Staunton offers accommodations in Staunton.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Harrisonburg is 24 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Staunton, and Waynesboro is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 32 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Staunton.
- Clean rooms, comfy beds, & nice little view from the front of the hotel. On a hill away from traffic noise. Had a nice free breakfast.
- The staff was really nice, the rooms were very comfortable and the wifi was excellent!
- Very comfortable place. Furnishings and decor were very up to date. Hotel appeared recently renovated. Very clean
- We spent very little time there I don’t feel we can give it a fair review. It was extremely hard to find on a dark night…..took several tries
- Nice location away from highways, but just 15 min to Shenandoah NP. Room had everything you might need for one night.
Comfort Inn Staunton
Comfort Inn Staunton is located in Staunton, 24 miles from Harrisonburg and 9 miles from Waynesboro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff were very receptive and friendly. Room was good, T.V. Channel selection was very good.
- Friendly, great location and excellent free breakfast.
- The breakfast attendant was a lovely person who truly enjoyed interacting with everyone.
- Front desk woman so helpful and polite. Breakfast was hot and plentiful even 15 minutes before it was to close! Mattress was perfect no sagging.
- Woman at the front desk was very nice I needed bedding for the pull out bed and it was brought right away and with a smile. Perfect rest stop for our travels
Holiday Inn Staunton
Located off of Interstate 81 and 5 miles from downtown Staunton, Virginia, this hotel is 1.5 miles from the Ingleside Golf Course. It features on-site dining and free Wi-Fi.Each simple guest room at the Holiday Inn Staunton includes blackout curtains and a 36-inch flat-screen TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided in select rooms.A gym and an indoor/outdoor connecting pool are part of this pet-friendly hotel. The casual Cafe on the Green, in the lobby, is open for breakfast and dinner. Mulligan’s Pub & Eatery serves American cuisine for dinner.Blackfriars Playhouse, home of the American Shakespeare Center, is 5 miles from the Staunton Holiday Inn. Woodrow Wilson Birthplace and Presidential Library is a 10-minute drive away.
- I loved that the chef came out to make sure we liked our meal. The waitress staff members for both dinner and breakfast exceeded excellence! The front desk clerk was friendly, and made me smile which wasn’t easy after spending over 12 hours driving in the car. The rooms were very clean and pillows extra soft.
- After, 2 hour adventure with checking in, we got free vouchers for the breakfast…
- Location off main roads was convenient. Bed was comfortable. Indoor/ outdoor pool was good. View of golf course was nice. Good Italian restaurant nearby
- I would say accommodations were average. Was clean and comfotable but dated. Food and service good.
- Very quiet, was great. Staff were very helpful. Will definitely stay again.
Days Inn Waynesboro
With a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Waynesboro is in Waynesboro and features panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Some rooms have mountain or pool views. Featuring a bathtub and shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Days Inn Waynesboro there’s a complimentary continental breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.In the Shenandoah Valley just minutes from the entrances of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, the area around the hotel is known for scenic views, hiking trails and fishing. Several wineries and breweries are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Several dining and shopping options surround the hotel. Charlottesville/Albemarle Airport is 35 miles away.
Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Hard boiled egg option at breakfast.
the rooms were clean and very nice. We will be stating again.
We did not stay for the breakfast.
- Room was clean,heater worked great. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good.
- Bed was clean and comfortable, location close to lots of places to eat and also near a Walmart if you need anything, check in and check out were easy, Fridge large
- Very good location, right off the highway, convenient for skyline drive access. Parking was big.
- Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Top Hotels In Staunton Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Staunton Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Staunton Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Staunton Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!