10 Best Hotels To Stay In St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In St-etienne De Bolton Quebec:
Auberge Lakeview Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge Lakeview Inn offers accommodations in Lac-Brome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Magog-Orford is 18 miles from Auberge Lakeview Inn, and Granby is 17 miles away.
- Owners were very responsive. Nice place. Fulfilled all our needs.
- Old world charm of an 1800’s Inn, walking distance to town.
- Comfortable bed, clean room in an older heritage facility. Did not dine on the premises so don’t know about food, but everything else was very good.
- The staff was friendly and the accommodations were clean.
- Cozy inn within walking distance of town center and most restaurants. Friendly staff. Nice grounds with pool and terrace in the back.
Auberge du Mont Orford
This hotel is situated along Mont-Orford National Park, a 10-minute drive from downtown Magog, Quebec. It features a large outdoor hot tub, game room and furnished one-bedroom apartments with private balcony.Each apartments at Auberge du Mont Orford offers a separate living room with a complete kitchen, fireplace and dining table. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included.Guests at the Mont Orford Auberge can workout in the gym or play table tennis in the games room.Auberge is a 10-minute drive from Mont Orford Ski and Golf. Other activities include public beaches, gastronomic cruises and the Orford Express Tourist Train.
- Very comfortable bed and comforter. Spacious suite. Ecological wood burning fireplace, put a log in the fireplace, light it, convenient and adds so much warmth on Christmas eve. Great with young children, continental breakfast delivered to the room the night before in the refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker with great coffee. Just fantastic for grand-parents, parents and two young children. We just loved it!
- Very quiet place, kindness of the front desk’s person, you have everything that you need in the room, like coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, micro-waves, cutlery, plates and so on. Big windows giving a really good view for the green outside.
Great one night away choice. FANTASTIC restaurant attached – no need to go outside means: no boots or coats!
Condo/apartments is nothing “fancy” but has great basics: very comfortable bed & fully equipped kitchen. Nice touch: REAL coffee creamers for the in room coffee. We would return there again. Must be marvelous in the summer!
- Decent Kitchen for the price (Keurig Coffee machines). Super close to Mt Orford Ski Area & Magog Town.
- spacious accommodation in very good location. kitchenette is a plus and hot tub is a nice addition. 5 minutes away from magog. 3 minutes away from mont orford.
Located one mile from Mont-Orford National Park, this Magog Orford hotel offers a spa, restaurant and several recreational activities. Free Wi-Fi is available to guests.The elegantly decorated rooms at Hotel Cheribourg are all equipped with cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. Some rooms overlook the hotel’s extensive gardens.Hotel Cheribourg offers indoor and outdoor pools along with a jacuzzi and sauna. Guests can enjoy tennis, volleyball and badminton courts. A playground is available for children.The Sommets Restaurant at the Cheribourg Hotel serves regional cuisine. The hotel also provides meeting facilities.Hotel Cheribourg is within a 5-minute drive of Mont Orford skiing. It is one mile from the Golf Club of Mont Orford and 2 miles from Lake Memphrémagog cruises.
Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Nice and cozy rooms.
Close to Mount Orford ski resort, 5-10 min drive.
- Not much other than a clean room and decent exterior grounds.
- The front desk clerk found us a room to minimize the steps even though the hotel was quite busy. A for effort.
- My 9 year old granddaughter loved all the children’s amenities and especially the animals
- The food was very good but could offer more vegetarian selections, as well as a more vegetarian children options like pizza.
- Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Espace 4 Saisons
Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Sherbrooke, Espace 4 Saisons features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Granby is 26 miles from Espace 4 Saisons, and Bromont is 22 miles away.
- Unique decor. Indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. Games facility. Close access to Mont Orford and highway.
We were a large group of 5 families (each with 2-3 kids). The hotel had plenty of space and activities to accommodate them after a long day of skiing. The younger children loved the indoor-outdoor pool while the older teens enjoyed hanging out in the gym and games room. Us parents enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub (though we would have preferred the water to be hotter and the towels to be replenished more frequently – body wash and shampoo in the shower would also be a welcome addition and make cleaning the kids off easier after swimming).
Our room on the third floor was spacious, bright, and clean. There was ample drawer and shelf space to keep us organized.
The Burger Pub was too small and busy to accommodate our group but the hostess called upstairs to the Bistro and was able to quickly arrange seating for iis up there. We had a delicious dinner there and our server was welcoming and patient with our large group.
- The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping made every effort to communicate in English and to make us feel welcome. Our suite was comfortable and homey.
- The rooms were renovated/new and very comfortable for a family.
- Clean, comfortable, well appointment rooms. Great pool!
Hôtel du Parc Orford
Hôtel du Parc Orford offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 15 miles from Hôtel du Parc Orford, and Granby is 28 miles away.
- Close proximity to Mont Orford ski resort. We stayed only for 1 night to go skiing the next day at Mont Orford. We didn’t expect a five star hotel and our expectations were correct. Having said that, the individual at reception desk was extremely courtuous and friendly. The motel is VERY dated. It almost feels like you’re inside a cottage from the 1960’s. We knew this however when we booked the room, especially at $59 for the night. We wouldn’t stay there for a long period of time but it served our purpose for the night.
- This is a last resort place. You only stay here if it is your last resort and need a place to stay.
- Roo old but confortable. Need breakfast. nice place and pool.
- The employee was very helpful, friendly and courteous.
- Close to Orford park, Mini fridge in the room, coffee in lobby, not expensive.
Located in Waterloo in the region of Quebec, 31 miles from Sherbrooke, Manoir Maplewood features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 29 miles from Manoir Maplewood, and Magog-Orford is 18 miles away.
- The hostess was very nice, the room was beautiful and the bed was comfortable. The mansion and grounds are just gorgeous! Everything was perfect!
- Amazing setup and decoration, worth every dollar spent, try to enjoy the nice installations outside, a luxuous feeling from beginning to end
- host was very helpful and breakfast was excellent.could not sample dinner because it was sunday,although I am sure it would have been very good.
- Absolutely beautiful,the decor, the atmosphere, the food, the grounds and the hosts Valerie and Martin. Definitely recommend.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié l’accueil , le confort du lit et la propreté de la chambre.
La piscine extérieure est magnifique et l’eau en est chaude et propre .
Le petit déjeuner était excellent et est un incontournable .
Auberge Comme Chez Soi
This property is within 5 minutes’ drive of skiing and golfing at Mont Orford. The property offers rooms with free WiFi.Work desks and coffee makers are standard in rooms at Auberge Comme Chez Soi. The rooms also have TVs and alarm clocks.A spacious parking area can accommodate boats, trailers, and trucks.Auberge Comme Chez Soi is within 30 minutes’ drive of the US Border. Magog city centre is 3.7 miles from the property and offers shopping, dining and entertainment.
- The room was large but comfy. Had it been warmer, it would have been nice to sit out on the balcony. The location was right off the highway. I initially drove past it because the signage was not very big. But I realized that, found a place to turn around and went back.
- Nice room with good bathroom and deck outside in upper level
- nice mellow little motel, cute and not cheesy. Great bagels nearby.
Upon our arrival, we asked for and received a room facing the rear of the property, which is set in an natural, quiet and peaceful environment. They have an outdoor pool in summer.
Without any regrets, we chose to have diner at the auberge restaurant. A 10oz roast beef diner for myself and the bavette with shrimps for my partner. The food quality and service were both excellent. The wine list is better than you would expect and the prices are reasonable. The staff ( David ) was friendly, courteous and helpful.
For the region, the price quality / ratio of this auberge, is more than adequate.
The perfect place to stay while discovering this beautiful region that is the Eastern Townships.
Note : breakfast is available on weekends only.
- Very convenient for night stay for running event at Mount Orford. Didn’t take full advantage of dining room, beer hall – which seemed very welcoming idea if we didn’t need to be up before dawn. Good to excellent value for money for one or two night sleep – assuming you’re not expected to spend much time in room. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and basics were offered
Auberge du Joli Vent
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and private access to Lake Brome, this bed and breakfast is 1.2 miles from several hiking trails. It features a weekend restaurant and a bar.The traditionally styled rooms at Auberge du Joli Vent have a private bathroom and air conditioning. They are furnished with hardwood flooring and armchair.This 19th-century house includes a living room with a bar and fireplace. There is also a library and a TV room.Breakfast is served every morning. Le Resto du Joli Vent serves international cuisine for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings. In July and August, the restaurant is also open on Thursday evenings.The Lake Brome Golf Club is 0.9 miles from Joli Vent Auberge. The tourist village of Knowlton is a 10-minute drive away.
- The B & B was lovely and restful. I especially enjoyed the living room with the fireplace and comfortable seating–a peaceful location for conversation or reading with a glass of wine. Both the library and TV room were very cozy, with doors for privacy and quiet. We were sorry we missed the opportunity to experience dinner, but the breakfast omelets were well prepared and accompanied by fresh fruit and delicious right-out-of-the-oven pastries. The large windows in the dining room allowed us to appreciate the beautiful autumn foliage, or the view in any season. Because we were there in October, the gardens were past their prime, but one can imagine their beauty in spring and summer. We shared a twin room and it was exactly as pictured online and very clean. We stayed for two nights and were surprised the beds were not made for us. The hosts were gracious and welcoming, making our short stay at Auberge du Joli Vent all the more special.
- The included breakfast was a full one and delicious. The auberge itself is very charming and offer a full set or services.
- Lots of choices for breakfast, very good ingredients and attention to details! Hosts are warm and very welcoming, we will definately come back!!!
- We liked the location, the quietness and the exceptional friendliness of the two owners.
Breakfast was amazing and the exterior of the Auberge was so beautiful and well maintained.
The staff is very friendly.
Le Chateau du Lac
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Le Chateau du Lac is located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, just 16 miles from Sherbrooke. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granby is 30 miles from Le Chateau du Lac Hotel, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
- The reception, the location, the history of the place
- The Chateau is a classic with old world charm. Good location with access to local shops and restaurants. New owners were proud of their hotel and it shows. Making changes to make guests more comfortable including working on new bar area. We have visited in the past and will do so again.
- We very much enjoyed our stay at Le Chateau du Lac. The rooms were very clean. There was plenty of food and variety in the continental breakfast that they served. The venue was located in an ideal location close to the Lake and many restaurants were within walking distance. The owners of the facility were also very friendly and hospitable. We were on a bike trip with friends and we appreciated that they accommodated us by storing our bicycles in a safe place at night.
- The bed was amazing. The hotel was a short walk to the beach as well as to restaurants and the museum.
- We enjoyed the hot tub on the deck. The owners are hands on and are very accommodating.
Auberge Aube et Couette
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Auberge Aube et Couette is located in Waterloo in the region of Quebec, just 31 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles from Auberge Aube et Couette, and Magog-Orford is 19 miles away.
- Nous allons revenir dès que possible ! Tout était parfait, c’était comme à la maison ! Vraiment très bon rapport qualité prix ! Vous pouvez réserver les yeux fermés 🙂
- L’accueil chaleureux de l’aubergiste. Le lit très confortable. La décoration de la maison.
- L’accueil était claire et quand je suis arrivé, il y avait un petit mot de bienvenue. Notre chambre était confortable et nous avons manqué de rien. Le lendemain c’étais comme déjeuner au restaurant. Un hôte au petit soin qui a été jusqu’à m’achèter du lait sans lactose pour déjeuner moi qui est intolérante! L’endroit est comme une carte au trésor avec des choses à découvrir à tous les coins de l’auberge. Le propriétaire est passionné et sa parais dans son accueil! Merci
- Pierre, notre hôte était vraiment gentil et à notre écoute
- Maison ancestrale bien situé. Très beau décor champêtre. Lit douillet avec salle de bain commune et douche refait au goût du jour. Beaucoup de serviette à notre dispo. Bon déjeuner santé avec yogourt ( saveur du jour ) fruit , bagel , jus d’orange et café. Pierre le propriétaire est très sympathique et ne mets aucun stress autant à votre arrivé, qu’a votre départ. Plaisirs et détente assurés !
Top Hotels In St-etienne De Bolton Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in St-Etienne de Bolton Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!