10 Best Hotels To Stay In Springdale Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Springdale Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Springdale Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Springdale Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Springdale Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Springdale Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Springdale Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Springdale Ohio:
La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North offers accommodations in Springdale, just 14 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 13 miles from La Quinta Cincinnati N., and West Chester is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 20 miles from La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North.
- The staff was very attentive. Ms. Renee McCray went above and beyond to ensure that my parents were comfortable and aware that they should enjoy the breakfast from 6 to 9.
- Severe water damage in all 3 rooms rented. Mold on carpet. Not safe.
- The beds were nice and firm and we were able to get a crib for our infant son.
- The check-out clerk was nice and received our concerns about the property well.
- The staff accommodated our request for a room change due to the non-smoking room smelling of cigarette smoke, the headboard being dirty, toilet running, and a plastic bag that had been taped over the smoke detector.
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati North
This hotel is located 15.5 miles from downtown Cincinnati offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Kings Island Amusement Park is within a 20-minute drive of the property.Each room at Springdale Inn & Suites rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A seating area and coffee maker are also available. The hotel has room service.Guests at the Springdale Inn & Suites are provided with a daily continental breakfast.The hotel is within a 7-minute drive of the Cincinnati Mall, which has shopping. The Great American Ballpark is 21.1 miles from the hotel.
- The Staff us absolutely amazing… extremely accommodating great attitude..this place is better than Extended Stay America where I paid a ton for mediocre service and crappy attitudes.
- Bed was outstanding. ALL of the staff very Helpful. I would stay there again and again
- Every member of the staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable and the lobby was nice. The rooms are newly renovated although it somewhat seems like a quick flip. Located close to 275.
- I’ve travelled all my life,! My ex-husband worked for DELTA so we stayed in lots of nice hotels supposedly w/ 5star! HOWEVER the staff at this hotel, began with MICHAEL, night audit; Kelly; room attendant; Steve; maintenance all the way to the FEMALE GM. Was OUTSTANDING & couldn’t accommodate my stay ENOUGH! Far exceeded my expectations of a little DAYS INN! This is my 3rd time now & although a little far from my SCHEDULED Project, well worth the drive! 5 STAR in my BOOK
- Only coffee, cornflakes and waffles. Breakfast was a joke.
Super 8 Cincinnati
Super 8 Cincinnati is located in Springdale, 13 miles from Cincinnati and 13 miles from Bellevue.West Chester is 5 miles from Super 8 Cincinnati, and Mason is 10 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Bed was super comfortable and the room was nicer than expected.
- Hotel was very dated, seemed like they were preparing to do some renovations so that’s good to know.
- The place was dirty and the staff was rude. They has a swastika in the lobby. I have pictures of it. Also the stuff was very unfriendly.
- I had an issue with the hotel with the PowerPoint now I called you guys to address the issue you guys call the hotel the hotel came in storage screaming at me
- I love that it had a flat screen tv and the bed was amazing and comfortable
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North Forest Park
SpringHill Suites North Forest Park offers modern accommodation off the Interstate 275, a 20-minute drive from central Cincinnati. It features a well-equipped gym, shuttle service and a 24-hour business centre.Equipped with free Wi-Fi, rooms at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North Forest Park provide a contemporary outlook. They include a 37” flat-screen TV and a work desk with ergonomic chair.Guests can enjoy a hot daily buffet breakfast, served at the restaurant of the hotel. On-site vending machines provide refreshments, snacks and drinks 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include the Beach Water Park and Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, both within 17 miles from SpringHill Suites hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Extremely clean facility with superb customer service and amazing breakfast selection! Will definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was very good, nice selections and fresh. We used the gym area and it was nice as well. Easy check in and check out. We have stay at this location before and we will stay again it’s very close to our Ohio family.
- Great location, courteous staff, AWESOME breakfast bar and spacious room.
Extra attention from kitchen staff. Coffee ready before 7 am. Slices of coffee cake, too. TV changed to our preference.
Room was very quiet. No noise from other guests or nearby expressway.
- The hotel itself was nice but the dayshift desk worker had the worst customer service that I have ever encountered in any hotel.
Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati
One of our best sellers in Sharonville! This Ohio hotel, located 10 miles from Cincinnati Zoo, features a heated indoor pool. Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati offers spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Each room provides a work desk and seating area. There is also a coffee maker and hairdryer. Rooms with sofas are available.The hotel offers a business center and meeting facilities. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay.Golden Tee Golf Course is 3 miles from Cincinnati Baymont Inn & Suites. Kings Island Amusement Park is 12 miles away while Newport Aquarium is 16 miles away.
- The bed, having fridge/microwave convienent. Parking accessible to the door and close.
- tv, bed. didn’t like hotel at all. will never return there. froze in room, heater sucked, no hot water, very rude room cleaner in morning, no heat in hall way. wouldn’t suggest this place to any one. 0 degrees outside and don’t turn heaters on in rooms if unoccupied. reason for very cold room I was in.
- The staff was helpful. And the location was pretty good
- Very clean indoor pool, the vending machines were well stocked, great parking.
- Front desk staff was going extra mile to make sure we had a great experience,I am a muslim scholar and I was visiting mosque near the hotel,I requested Prayer rugs and Copy of the Holy Book Quran but they did not have at the front desk,I will be frequently traveling and staying at same property ,I hope next time they will have a prayer Rugs and Copy of the holy Books Quran just like every room has A copy of Bible.other than that i had a great time ,we enjoyed the breakfast and we were given extra time to check out which we really appreciate .Staff and facility was very clean and nice.I’LL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY .
Days Inn Sharonville
Days Inn Sharonville is located in Sharonville, 14 miles from Cincinnati and 13 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Chester is 3 miles from Days Inn Sharonville, and Mason is 7 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 22 miles away.
- Television,refrigerator,microwave was all functional.
- Worst hotel ever!!!! It was scary and gross and smelled!!! Seriously looked like something out of a horror movie!
- Dirty. Dirty. Dirty. Found a sock, panties, and shorts under our bed
- Most horrible stay of my life!! No hot water, TV not working, alone on a hall that reminded me of a horror movie! Doors ajar, some with no locks. Outside door had lock broken off. We did not stay for the entire time for which we’d paid in advance. Would never stay there again.
- Great people and great staff great price on the room was very clean
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
One of our best sellers in Sharonville! Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville offers accommodations in Sharonville. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Cincinnati is 13 miles from Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville, and Bellevue is 12 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- While everything looked and smelled very appealing, I did not have time to eat on this stay, just got some juice and coffee.
- The Housekeeping staff and The front desk was great!!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean
- The children enjoyed the splash park. The hour could have been 10-8 oppose to 12-8
- The staff from maintenance all the way up to the owner are friendly and make you feel at home. If you want a room at a great hotel that treats you like family soon as you walk in then book your next room here!
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North/ Sharonville
This Sharonville hotel is just off I-75, a 20 minute drive from downtown Cincinnati. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi.LivINN Hotel Sharonville features a microwave and mini-refrigerator in each guest room. Some rooms offer a full kitchen.Guests can use the business center at the Sharonville LivINN. A 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking are also available at the hotel.The Sharonville Convention Center is next to the LivINN. Kings Island amusement park is within a 20 minute drive of the hotel.
- The bed was so comfy. And the room was so clean. The amenities were very helpful in the room also.
- The hotel staff was incredibly nice and answered all of our questions! They made us feel right at home!
- Everything was excellent it’s a welcoming facility
- The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette was a bonus.
- We stayed for 4 nights and there was plenty of space to unpack our bags. The bed was comfortable and the lighting in the room was good. We liked the convenient, eye level wall safe in the room.
Comfort Suites Cincinnati North
The Comfort Suites hotel is within walking distance to the Cincinnati Mills shopping center and the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World store. This Cincinnati, OH hotel is close to popular attractions like Sharonville Convention Center, the Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium.Hotel features and amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free newspaper, free local calls, and free coffee. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.After a long day, guests of this Cincinnati, OH hotel can relax by the indoor heated pool or unwind in the exercise room. The on-site business center provides access to conveniences like copy and fax services. This Comfort Suites hotel has a banquet and meeting room that can accommodate up to 50 people for most business or social function.All guest suites are equipped with flat-screen televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, work desks, irons, ironing boards, pillow-top mattresses, sofa sleepers, voice mail and cable television with free HBO. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Ask about our suites that have hot tubs. Connecting rooms can be requested. Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premises and valet cleaning service is offered. Free on-site parking is available.
- The room was extra clean floors were clean overall it was extremely nice
- IT was awful all around at least my car was not broken into or stolen neighborhood looked fine
- Lots of food and malls nearby and close to the venue I was there for. Lobby was clean and misleading for the rest of the hotel.
- The shower head was the best I’ve ever had at a hotel. A++
- it was at a great location clean near stores and it was all around nice places to eat. staff was nice the breakfast was good. I would tell others about it. And my next time in that area I would like to stay there.
Rodeway Inn Sharonville
Rodeway Inn Sharonville is located in Sharonville, just 14 miles from Cincinnati.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 14 miles from Motel 6 Cincinnati North, and West Chester is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 22 miles from Rodeway Inn Sharonville.
- The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. The fridge and microwave worked. The ONLY problem I had was that the heat wasn’t too good. Other than that it was worth what I paid.
- It’s cheap and bed wasn’t to bad. There was plenty towels.
- Mattress was kind of soft and slightly sunken, but everything else was just fine.
- Definite upgrade from the old Motel 6. New television, fridge and microwave.
- The room was clean, there was good water pressure for the shower.
Top Hotels In Springdale Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Springdale Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Springdale Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Springdale Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!