10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spring Valley New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Spring Valley New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spring Valley New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spring Valley New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spring Valley New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spring Valley New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spring Valley New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spring Valley New York State:
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
Located in Spring Valley in the region of New York State, 23 miles from New York City, Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 28 miles from Days Nanuet Spring Valley, and Queens is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 17 miles from Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley.
- Staff was very nice to me. Housekeepers went above and beyond their duties.
Nothing it was pricey for a room to have a dirty bathroom the tub was not clean the heater did not work nore did the space heater they
Had in the room
- everything was in nice shape, the beds were comfortable and clean. the bathroom was also very clean breakfast ok
- Location was actually perfect. Easy off the highway exit.
- The cleaning staff with whom I interacted were friendly and helpful.The hotel location was a plus for me.
Quality Inn Spring Valley
Located 10 minutes from Bear Mountain State Park by car and 29 miles from downtown Manhattan in New York City, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Spring Valley Fairfield Inn are well-lit and furnished with a reclining chair. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided and guests can watch cable TV including the HBO channel and pay-per-view movies.A fitness center with full-length mirrors and mounted TVs is part of this smoke-free Nanuet hotel. A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and laundry facilities are located on site.The Nanuet Mall is a 5-minute drive from Fairfield Inn Spring Valley Nanuet. West Point Military Academy is 24 miles from the hotel.
- The price is fair compare to the others in the area
- The clerks were very professional and the room was clean and the food was good—no complaints…
- Every thing was great no complaints on this end … Would def recommand ppl.
- Like the breakfast & host was very friendly as well as receptionist.
The woman at the front desk was so nice, she went on line for us and copied directions
to local restaurants
Candlewood Suites Nanuet-Rockland County
Candlewood Suites Nanuet-Rockland County features bright, modern suites with fully-equipped kitchens. It is located next to Spring Valley Marketplace Shopping Center.In the guestrooms, kitchen facilities include an oven, a dishwasher and a tea/coffeemaker. Guests can enjoy some cable TV in the spacious seating area.A shuttle service, transporting guests around the local area, is provided by Candlewood Suites Nanuet-Rockland County. A fitness center and a snack bar are also offered on-site.Complimentary public parking is provided by Candlewood Suite Nanuet. Spook Rock Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- Positives: friendly, helpful, compassionate staff (was in town for funeral). Modern, nice and clean room. It was convienant that my families 3 rooms were near each other during my 3 nights there.
- Location to the highwat, near a lot of stores, its in Spring Valley, NY, clean rooms, GREAT STAFF!,
The room amenities, décor, and CLEANLINESS of a luxury brand at this price makes it the best value imaginable in the Hudson Valley.
Location is fantastic- literally down the road from one of the largest malls in the country, one exit from the Nyack village area and Tappan Zee Bridge, and 20 minutes to NYC. Also a fast 20 minutes to the Woodbury Outlets. You could actually make this your sleepover spot on a day trip to NY; this has become my go-to stop on each trip to NYC.
Fellow guests are mostly leisure travelers and road warriors, and the staff well recognizes the needs of such guests- no pretentiousness or business crowd monopolizing staff attention. Room was very clean and spacious; it was literally like having a “luxury” apartments at the end of a day. For guests with pets, there is a green space the size of a small park-
Nanuet is very replete with restaurants, shops, etc., so there is no need for a restaurant, pool, etc.-
- Anything that you needed was at your fingertips. Clean, plenty of towels.
- Easy, pleasant stay, great location, very comfortable and convenient. Fridge and microwave essential and appreciated.
Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
This Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn features an indoor pool and on-site restaurant and rooms equipped with cable TV, MP3 connectivity and free Wi-Fi. Downtown New York is just 34 miles away.Each room at this hotel provides a microwave, refrigerator, large work desk and spacious seating area. Bathrooms have granite countertops and offer free bathroom amenitiesGuests of the Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet can use the whirlpool or enjoy the outdoor patio. A fitness room and 24-hour business center are available on site.The hotel’s American Grill serves traditional American cuisine for breakfast and dinner and the Pavilion Lounge offers a full bar in the evening. Guests can buy snacks at the on-site Pavilion Pantry.This hotel is 12 miles from Krazy City Theme Park and 4 miles from Palisades Center Mall. Blue Hill Golf Course is a 12-minute drive from the hotel.
- The beds were comfortable, I loved the coffee, and the pool/jacuzzi.
Bed was comfortable
Close to swim meet venue we were in town for
Parking good. Currently renovating. Very extensive breakfast.
- The breakfast was wonderful! The kids loved being able to make their own waffles and the delicious fresh fruit and fantastic eggs to order were awesome.
- The staff was especially friendly and accommodating. The room was comfortable and clean. Location excellent for my business the following day. We had a little mix-up on check-in but it was corrected immediately and we were offered compensation without asking which was over and beyond what needed to be done. They made excellent recommendations for dinner also. Breakfast was good.
- The staff was very accommodating! Breakfast in the lobby was delicious!!!
Hampton Inn Nanuet
Located in the Hudson Valley, this hotel is 27 miles south of the West Point Military Academy and 27 miles north of Manhattan. It features an indoor pool and gym.The rooms at the Nanuet Hampton Inn are equipped with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and pay-per-view channels. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.A 24-hour business center is located in the lobby and a continental breakfast is served in the mornings. Free parking is available on site.The Krazy City Indoor Theme Park and the Patriot Hills Golf Club are 15 minutes from Hampton Inn Nanuet. The intersection of Interstate 87 and the Palisades Interstate Parkway is a mile from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great, staff was wonderful! Temperature in room was perfect and great cable TV options!
couldnt sleep… too noisy. Walls are paper thin and it felt like I was in the same room with neighbors on both sides. Beds need replacement
I could go on…however, breakfast was good.
- our room was good location, elevator,for the handicap problems
- Just the little things. I arrived at 11:30, hoping to be able to check in an hour or 2 early, however they had my room ready and checked me in. Gotta love Hampton always has cookies and coffee.
- Micro and fridge in room. Real hangers in closet. Pool. Washing machines.
Howard Johnson Inn Suffern
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Howard Johnson Inn Suffern offers accommodations in Suffern, just 25 miles from New York City.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 30 miles from Howard Johnson Suffern, and Queens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I really appreciate the overall friendliness of all the staff they all do a great job top to bottom. I would personally like to thank the cleaning staff. They always do an outstanding job making the bed perfect and cleaning up the whole room that is so nice to return to after a long days work being away from home.
- My second time staying at this hotel. Both stays were excellent. The front desk staff is very friendly. Breakfast was more than I expected. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler.
- Good variety for breakfast. Ease of Check in and check out. Close to many restaurants and stores.
Room was very clean, comfortable, good size, including beds.
Location was good for food shopping and eating. Quiet considering it was close to major roads for car travel.
- Bathroom toilet wouldn’t flush properly. Furniture is old , broken chairs.
DoubleTree by Hilton Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Nanuet is located in Nanuet, 22 miles from New York City and 27 miles from Brooklyn. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Queens is 25 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Nanuet, and Bronx is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 15 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Nanuet.
- The hotel was the cleanest I’ve ever been to. It smelled so fresh and clean everywhere. The staff were the friendliest, too. The beds were comfy and everything worked just as it should. A+++++++++
- Beds super comfortable, breakfast delish , friendly staff
- The staff at the nanuet double tree is so friendly and very helpful
- Clean. Staff reduced breakfast price for my children.
- This hotel was VERY clean, It smelled clean when you walked in the front door! The rooms were modern, comfortable, and clean. The indoor pool was nice! We took our 7 month old in at night to tire him out, it was warm enough and clean! Great hotel, would highly recommend!
West Gate Inn Nyack
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, West Gate Inn Nyack offers accommodations in Nyack. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 23 miles from Nyack Inn, and Brooklyn is 28 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The rooms although basic, were clean and comfortable. Do not use their room phones, they are VERY dirty and nasty looking. The fridge is larger than the normal room size. Check in was great with a very pleasant young lady. Check out was not so, the young lady was surly and unpleasant. The rooms come with a free breakfast and 10% of dinner or lunch. They are famous for their most awesome cheesecake. Must try a slice – the salted caramel is wonderful.
- Family needed someplace close to a function they were going to. This is the best priced.
- Every one was friendly rooms perfect all our needs were met breakfast exceptional salsa night amazing
- The idea of the free breakfast is great but weekend time was a bit late. Was not able to take advantage of it. The area is quiet and close to stores.
- The staff in the hotel and restaurant were friendly and helpful. The lounge/club attached to the hotel had a great band playing, and it is a neat place.
The Time Hotel Nyack
The Time Hotel Nyack is located in Nyack, just 23 miles from New York City. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Brooklyn is 28 miles from The Time Hotel Nyack, and Queens is 25 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 12 miles away.
- It was beautiful! The lobby, rooms, dining room, everything was wonderfully decorated. The staff was really extra helpful and nice. We enjoyed the bar downstairs and ordered room service and the food was really good.
- the whole resort has a very stylish feeling which makes it feel luxurious but for an affordable price.
- The accommodations were very comfortable. The breakfast a little lacking
- location of this hotel is great, front desk service is good people complain about adult noises ,i travel alot and its normal .This isnt a hotel for kids ,this is a couples hotel
- I love that this hotel is super clean. The little bottles of shampoo and conditioner are a great touch because they are great quality
Super 8 Nyack
Super 8 Nyack offers accommodations in Nyack.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 23 miles from Super 8 Nyack, and Brooklyn is 28 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was clean , good cleaning service and breakfast
- Room appeared basically clean and my stay was quiet. The latter surely due in part to the fact that there appeared to be a mere handful of customers the night I stayed (a Weds.) Staff was basically friendly though I think they could have done more regarding the tv issue below.
- The facility was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, and helpful when my room card stopped working.
- Staff is excellent and very friendly. Room was very clean
- Nothing at all….bad location, away from everything, room was smelly, we had to look for house keepers to give us towels….never again..bad service
Top Hotels In Spring Valley New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spring Valley New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spring Valley New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spring Valley New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!