10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spring Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Spring Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spring Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spring Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spring Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spring Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spring Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spring Texas:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring is located in Spring in the region of Texas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this motel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the motel. Houston is 26 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Nort, and The Woodlands is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is George Bush Houston Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Drunk people got off the elevator at 2:00 in the morning!! You cannot tell me that the person at the front desk did not see or hear them walking through the lobby. Very disturbing.
- I love that they had a kitchen, a living room and the bed room was seperate it was like my mini apartment??I really loved it ?.
- Didn’t understand why the elevator didn’t work on Monday when we went to check out. Went to the front desk and no one could tell us anything about it. They tried to blame the people checking the fire alarms, but they were at the desk and said it had nothing to do with them. So we had to carry our luggage down the stairs and no one ask to help.
- Comfortable! Really enjoyed the accommodations after a LONG day.
- Breakfast was really good. It included eggs, waffles, cereal and fruit. The sausage wasn’t the best but it was eatable.
Hilton Garden Inn North Houston Spring
One of our top picks in Spring – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn North Houston Spring offers accommodations in Spring, just 24 miles from Houston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Woodlands is 7 miles from Hilton Garden Inn N Houston Spring, and Egypt is 11 miles from the property. George Bush Houston Airport is 10 miles away.
- The staff at this hotel are AMAZINGLY friendly and helpful, nothing is too much for them and they get things done the minute you ask for them. The hotel facilities have all the things that matter to me as a business traveler – great beds, room service, good breakfast, a bar, good showers, work desk in room, wifi etc. More importantly it feels like home away from home as the staff are all so friendly (big thanks to Bridgette, Kelly, Jonathon and Sarah). This is the one of the best run hotels I have ever stayed in.
- The staff are amazingly helpful. Landed tired and jet lagged after 24 hours of travel. Check in and dinner in room was organised in about 2 minutes with a smile. Beds are super comfy and the hotel had absolutely everything you look for as a business traveler. The staff are very well trained and customer service is clearly a big focus. I would definitely recommend this property
- This was one of the nicest hotels I this price range I have ever stayed!! What impressed me the wood floors in the rooms, that makes so much more sense than carpet!!
- Bed was very soft and staff was very helpful and pleasant!!
- Everything was Great! Beautiful Facilities and the staff was very accommodating.
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Houston/Spring
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Homewood Suites by Hilton North Houston/Spring is located in Spring in the region of Texas, just 25 miles from Houston.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Woodlands is 6 miles from Homewood Suites N Houston Spring, and Egypt is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Bush Houston Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village is located in Spring, 24 miles from Houston and 6 miles from The Woodlands. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Katy is 31 miles from Courtyard Springwoods Village, and Egypt is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Bush Houston Airport, 10 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village.
- Very comfortable room for working, sleeping and bathing. Lobby has lots of appealing seating.
- Floor plan was very simple, good and comfortable. There was a poor handling of our Check-in at the hotel. A better job could be done.
- I liked how nice and convenient the hotel was. I was very glad it was right on the Grand Parkway.
- I just enjoyed the general cleanliness and comfort of the place. The staff are all nice and friendly.
- The staff was wonderful!!! The room was amazing!!’
Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites
Located in Spring, 22 miles from Houston, Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites features an outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Woodlands is 9 miles from Best Western Plus Spring, and Katy is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is George Bush Houston Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- We came down to houston to help with disaster relief everyone was very appreciative
- The breakfast was very delicious, it was very quiet and the staff was always friendly and courteous.
- The breakfast was awesome and the house keeping staff kept our room looking pristine.
- Over all cleanliness, staff was excellent and friendly, location.
Very clean. Quiet room. Facility and grounds well maintained. Friendly staff. Excellent location for shopping, restaurants, and access to interstate.
Very safe location.
Comfort Suites Spring
This Spring, Texas hotel offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is just 2.3 miles from Splash Town Water Park.Offering simple décor, all suites at the Comfort Suites are furnished with a large work desk and a sofa bed. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests can enjoy poolside seating on the sun deck or relax in the hotel’s jacuzzi. This hotel offers a free fitness room and a business center is on site.The Spring Comfort Suites provides an American breakfast each morning.Mercer Botanical Garden is 4.3 miles from this hotel and Windrose Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away. The George Bush Intercontinental Airport is 8.4 miles from the hotel.
- Bed was Great! Back didn’t ache afterwards, for which it usually does in most hotels. I will certainly stay here again…
- The place was very nice and the staff was friendly.
- Property and room was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The AC/heater unit had a fan mode that actually worked which was really nice.
- The cleaning staff would take my grandaughters pillow, fluff it up and place it very neatly on the bed every morning. The whole staff was very friendly.
- good location near a water park and on i45 so was easy to commute. major shopping shops is just opposite of the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Houston North Spring Area
This Texas hotel is just a 6 minute drive from Splashtown water park. It features an outdoor pool, a well-equipped gym and spacious and contemporary guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Woodlands provide a microwave and refrigerator. They have cable TV with pay-per-view movies along with a comfortable sitting area and desk.During their stay, guests can relax in the hot tub or sauna. The hotel’s spacious lounge features a big screen TV and leather sofa.Holiday Inn The Woodlands is within 4 miles of The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands Waterway and Old Town Spring.
- Lobby was the only room clean. Our room smelled like wet carpet nothing really good to say…
- well the room was beautiful and clean and free breakfast 🙂
- Quick and easy check-in. Room was very clean and very comfortable. Excellent place
Bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent.
- Well kept, friendly staff and very comfortable beds
Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring
One of our best sellers in Spring! Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring offers accommodations in Spring.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Houston is 25 miles from Hampton Inn , and The Woodlands is 6 miles away. George Bush Houston Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Extremely clean, friendly helpful staff, great breakfast
- New hotel. Very clean & nice. Complimentary breakfast was very good.
- Service was absolutely amazing! Young gentleman named Chris at the front desk was just exceptional and made our stay all the more better. Rooms were extremely clean and we got everything we needed in a matter of minutes!
- Tremendous breakfast selection.Comfy bed. Very clean bath. Accommodating staff
- Good breakfast, helpful staff, and a very good location. Very quiet
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott North Spring
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott North Spring is located in Spring.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Houston is 25 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites Spring, and The Woodlands is 5 miles away. George Bush Houston Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, the room was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good!it was very easy access on to the highway.
- Continental breakfast was great! Very nice facility with friendly staff.
- Excellent stay! Noise reduction windows were a wonderful surprise! My sister and I had a super visit and slept like babies after our holiday shopping. The construction (due to Harvey) wasn’t problematic at all. Will stay here again!
Because of the Harvey storm, the area for morning breakfast was drastically reduced and bagged fruit along with choice of juice and yogurt was available.
As a continental breakfast it was good. As what one has come to expect from a hotel of late for breakfast it was pretty poor. Understandably though, entire city had just weathered a hurricane as they(hotel) were not exempt. I paid a premium for the room. Most likely I will not stay at another Fairfield. Checkin clerk didn’t miss a beat though, ALL smiles and as pleasant as I could’ve asked for.
- I was in the hotel during the devastating Harvey Hurricane. The hotel manager, Mr. Robert Garland. Though it was a tough time with water flowing into the lobby almost a feet dip, Mr. Robert & his team was 100% smiling helping each and every guests in the hotel. True behavior comes out during distress and agony, but they did a fabulous job. I can write pages over pages. Also, Mr. Robert & his team were awake and standing in the water for over two days guarding & protecting us
Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area
The Spring, Texas hotel offers a continental breakfast featuring waffles. Located 4 miles from Splashtown, it provides free WiFi in every room.Satellite TV and a desk are included in the traditionally decorated rooms at Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area.A 24-hour front desk is also available.Located on Interstate 45, Spring Super 8 The Woodlands is 19 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Wood Winds Shopping Center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Facilities are under remodeling this needs to be disclosed !
- Not much. It was in the process of being remodeled, but it had a bad smell and seemed unclean.
- The little fridge and the microwave was very useful.
- Nothing. Absolutely nothing period. The rooms were run-down had odors in them. I hated every moment in that place but it was convenient to my work location and so I was going to try to stay at second day and all hell broke loose because they are stupidly stereotying and racial profiling to say non the least
- The location was perfect for us. The price was really cheap. We had to check in inside an actual hotel room because the office flooded during the storm. The young lady that checked us in was very sweet and kind.
Top Hotels In Spring Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spring Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spring Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spring Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!