10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spotsylvania Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Spotsylvania Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spotsylvania Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spotsylvania Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spotsylvania Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spotsylvania Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spotsylvania Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spotsylvania Virginia:
Comfort Suites Fredericksburg South
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg – and a guest favorite.
Comfort Suites Fredericksburg South offers accommodations in Fredericksburg.Washington Dulles International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was very pleasant when I was checking in. Everything that followed was just as pleasant.
- Very clean and comfortable. excellent breakfast. Very good service
- Room was clean and the check in staff were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was very nice and the children loved the little muffins.
- Location is great. Having a suite is nice and facility is very clean.
- The beds were great and actual queens as described. Room was very comfortable. The make-your-own-waffles were good. Very nice staff at check-in.
Sleep Inn Southpoint
Located in Fredericksburg, 14 miles from Stafford, Sleep Inn Southpoint features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 50 miles from Sleep Inn Southpoint.
- The customer service attendant was professional, kind and prompt. She truly made my day. The room was tidy and comfortable. Excellent customer service!
Bed, bedding , pillows, towels, cleanliness , friendly helpful staff
Close proximity to a number of restaurants . Easy highway access
- The lady at the check in desk was super helpful and very friendly!!
- Food was good staff friendly overall no complaints
- Easy on/off to Rt 95, staff very friendly & the place was satisfactory.
Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg – Southpoint
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg – Southpoint offers accommodations in Fredericksburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, spacious and clean room that was quiet! Great location of hotel with plenty of food choices in walking distance. Great if you had a long car ride. Also, easy access to I -95 and gas stations. Perfect for our needs!
- Location and price are the positives of this motel.
Free coffee all day
Free popcorn in afternoon
pretty good biscuits and gravy
cool pancake machine
- Bed very comfy…room was very very clean. Describe as “basic”, it exceeded our expectations.
Coffee was good…Kureg in the room is outstanding
Beds were real comfortable
Candlewood Suites Fredericksburg
Located 6 miles from downtown Fredericksburg in the Southpoint commercial area, Candlewood Suites offers studios and suites with free Wi-Fi. It also features a business center and well-equipped gym.Select units come furnished with a full kitchen with a stove top, microwave and refrigerator. There is also an iron and a coffee-making facilities in every room.Candlewood Suites Fredericksburg features a store providing snacks and beverages. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of on-site laundry facilities.The Fredericksburg Candlewood Suites is located less than one mile from the Southpoint Shoppes. Sergeant Kirkland’s Museum is a 10 minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly staff, very clean, quiet, nicely decorated lobby made it feel like home.
- The staff is 100%! ? Polite & friendly. Called us by name. Always ready to assist. I would return & will recommend highly!
- Kitchenette was well-stocked with essential pots, silverware, etc. Bed was very comfy. Nice big bathroom.
- How the room was set up, it’s like a mother-in-law suites
- We have been stopping there for serval years. We have always been pleased.
Best Western Plus Thornburg Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Thornburg Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Woodford. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fredericksburg is 12 miles from Best Western Plus Thornburg Inn & Suites, and Stafford is 21 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA
One of our best sellers in Fredericksburg! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites – Fredericksburg South is located in Fredericksburg.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 48 miles from Country Inn & Suites Fredericksburg.
- The eggs the cereal the milk options everything was just great & taste good!
- The room was very comfy and clean. The staff were very helpful and pleasant.
- The breakfast was good and made it a value to not have to leave the property to eat.
- Staff was great very accommodating also was nice to have the indoor pool for the family
- The breakfast was nice the pool was ok and the room was average
Hampton Inn and Suites Fredericksburg South
One of our best sellers in Fredericksburg! Located 3 miles from the Fredericksburg Civil War Battle site, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a daily hot continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fredericksburg South. These bright rooms, furnished with dark wood decor, also have a microwave and refrigerator.After working out at the on-site fitness center, guests can relax in the hot tub. A business center and laundry facilities are also available at the Fredericksburg Hampton Inn.A convenience shop in the lobby sells snacks, drinks and toiletries. Coffee and tea are also available.Historic downtown Fredericksburg is 5 miles from the hotel. The University of Mary Washington is a 10-minute drive away.
- Excellent nights sleep and a great breakfast! Staff was pleasant.
- Love this location & have returned several times. Breakfast is improved because there lower sodium options.
- The bed was lovely. Exceptional breakfast. Very nice facility.
- Real good breakfast with lots of choices; waffles, fruit, muffins and bread items, yogourts and cereal.
- There was an issue with my booking and because of it, I was upgraded to a better room. The King sized bed and suite were awesome!
Quality Inn Thornburg
Located in Thornburg, 12 miles from Fredericksburg, Quality Inn Thornburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Richmond International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The breakfast had a hot waffle option, which was nice, and bed was comfy, liked being able to have dog
- Very close to Dominion Raceway. Good value for the area.
- location is good; room was a bit “worn” – could use some updating but it looked like that was being done at the other end of the hotel. Although the pool was closed, it was very very small compared to the picture.
- Good value..room was clean and nice for the price. Just off the interstate and never hurts to have a dairy queen within walking distance!
- It was a good price and a good location. The room was moderately decent to spend one night in. The room was clean for the most part and the bed was comfortable.
Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg South
Located 5 miles from the Fredericksburg town centre, this Virginia hotel is 3 minutes’ drive from Interstate 95 and 4 miles from the University of Mary Washington. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in the rooms and an indoor pool.Guests staying at Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg South can enjoy on-site dining.Rooms at the Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg South have a flat-screen cable TV, microwave and refrigerator. Select rooms have a view of the pool or the game room.Golfing at Lee’s Hill Golf Club is 9 minutes’ drive away. There are 3 Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Parks within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- It was good. Clean, nice stuff, nothing special, but exactly what you expect for such price.
- Good value. Great for traveling with pets. Comfortable. Clean.
- WI-FI actually worked. Staff was great and booking a breeze. Was comfortable and warm.
- I liked the convenience of booking the hotel and the location; however, the conditions of the room were low-grade not what I’m used to as far as luxury. I certainly got what I paid for…
- poor breakfast. continental breakfast not on a par with choice hotel chain
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg offers accommodations in Fredericksburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- They let me check in early during the 2 o’clock hour so I appreciated that. The hotel seemed very clean in the lobby and breakfast area. The room was very clean and didn’t see any issues that bothered me. The breakfast in the morning was good, seemed quite fresh and there was always someone cleaning up and keeping it tidy.
- The hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was fresh.
- This was the first hotel in years that actually provided spare blankets if needed. The accommodations were clean, updated and the staff was friendly and professional. An added extra was the nice breakfast provided- unexpected but appreciated! Thank you- you are doing a good job- keep up the good work!
- Sherry the evening clerk was more than accomodating! She helped make our stay pleasant.
- The staff was friendly and helpfl…the breakfast was excellent
Top Hotels In Spotsylvania Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spotsylvania Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spotsylvania Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spotsylvania Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!