10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spaulding Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Spaulding Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spaulding Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spaulding Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spaulding Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spaulding Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spaulding Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spaulding Florida:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Jacksonville W – I295 and I10
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Jacksonville W – I295 and I10 is located in Jacksonville, just 5 miles from Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Jacksonville W – I295 and I10, and River City Brewing Company is 6 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Conference Center
Quality Inn Conference Center is located in the West Jacksonville neighborhood in Jacksonville, 29 miles from Fernandina Beach and 21 miles from Atlantic Beach. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Amelia Island is 25 miles from Quality Inn Conference Center, and Jacksonville Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very much in need of renovation decor tired dated and in need of reokacement
- Front desk person was very kind and upbeat— even at our 1 am check in.
In general the Hotel complete the spectation.
- The room was clean & odorless. Good value. Breakfast was great. Pool area was good even tho I didn’t use it. Dining area was nice.
- NOTHING the place smell, the room smell to smoking
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville West, FL
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! In the heart of Jacksonville, this Florida hotel features a full, hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and outdoor pool with hot tub. The restaurants and shops at Jacksonville Landing are 9 miles away.All rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and a hairdryer. This Jacksonville West Country Inn and Suites by Carlson also provides a radio in all rooms.Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Jacksonville West guests have access to a fitness center and business center throughout their stay. A laundromat and free on-site parking are available for added convenience.Guests are 8 miles from the collections and sculpture gardens at The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. Jacksonville International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Room was very clean / young lady at the counter was very nice / didnt get to eat breakfast .. i’ll try it next time
- The gentleman running the desk was very polite and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was super comfy. The checkout time is great at noon.
- Room accommodations and continental breakfast was supper!
- The breakfast was mediocre. Grits were runny, eggs uninspired. Coffee was OK. The pastries were terrible. Not fresh. No bananas.
- The staff was friendly and the room was large and clean.
Comfort Suites Jacksonville
Comfort Suites Jacksonville is located in Jacksonville, just 29 miles from Fernandina Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is provided.Atlantic Beach is 22 miles from Comfort Suites Jacksonville, and Amelia Island is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed and room, was a little disappointed as the room in photos had a garden tub.
- The bed was very comfy! The biscuits and gravy were Delish!!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful.Pool was nice and clean.
- We did like the breakfast with 2 wafflel makers…wish it could have stayed open a little longer
- Nice clean hotel, staff was excellent, breakfast was delicious
Stars Rest Inn – Jacksonville
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Located off Interstate 10 and Highway 103, this Jacksonville motel features an outdoor pool and on-site pub. Free Wi-Fi is provided. The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center is 6 miles away.A cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in every room at this Jacksonville Stars Rest Inn. Extras include a hairdryer, towels, and linen.Guests can read email in the internet café and burn a few calories in the fitness center. The 24-hour front desk provides fax and copying facilities. Stars Rest Inn also has a laundromat and free parking.The pantry is open 24 hours and has snacks and beverages for purchase. Ice and coffee are provided in the lobby.The motel is a 9-minute drive from downtown Jacksonville and the restaurants and shops at Jacksonville Landing. Adventure Landing amusement park is 6 miles away.
- Front desk check in lady was very friendly and helpful.
- There was a snack and beverage machine in the lobby.
- No the bed wasn’t fluffy nor did we get any eggs.
- Everything was very nice the staff was on point and very friendly
- Cassidy or cassie cant recall her name was awsome and helped me out so much.thanks again.
Knights Inn Jacksonville Downtown
This Jacksonville, Florida hotel is convenient to I-10 and the Jacksonville Landing shopping and dining complex. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Knights Inn Jacksonville features a microwave and mini-refrigerators in every guest room. All rooms also offer cable TV with movie channels and coffee makers.Guests at the Jacksonville Knights Inn can use the outdoor pool.Osborne Convention Center and Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, home of the Jaguars football team are nearby.
- It is really close to downtown, a flea market and restaurants.
- Close to the interstate and restaurants. Downtown is like 7 miles.
- The rooms weren’t bad and it was a good location
- the person who greeted us at check in was very friendly.
- There were no breakfast to tell you about. The electricity went out around 2:30 on Saturday for several hours. When we arrived Friday we had to come to the office and request for towels and wash cloths. My mother woke up with a roach in her bed. I had to kill roaches crawling up the wall. I am a disabled war veteran and the door to enter the breakfast room is next to the handicap parking but I had to go all around to the front to go to the breakfast room. My mother who uses a cane to assist her in walking found this to be a challenge. This Knights Inn was found not handicap friendly. This is a motel that I avoid patronizing in the future.
Sleep Inn & Suites – Jacksonville
With easy access to Interstate 10, the Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is a great place to stay while you are in the Jacksonville area. This Jacksonville, FL hotel is minutes from local points of interest, including the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, the Jacksonville Maritime Museum and Naval Air Station Jacksonville.Located along the east coast of Florida, the Greater Jacksonville area boasts a number of outdoor activities and miles of pristine shoreline. Visitors can enjoy spending the day beachcombing, sailing, boating, fishing, golfing and more. Many shopping centers and restaurants are close to the hotel.As a guest of this Jacksonville, FL hotel, you can enjoy amenities and features like free deluxe continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper and free local calls, seasonal outdoor pool, Happy Hour Tuesday and Thursday 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.The on-site business center provides additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. All guest rooms have flat-screen televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, curved shower rods, hair dryers, desks, safes, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Select rooms also have whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms can be requested.Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premises and ample parking is available.
- Angie at the front desk was so helpful and so sweet!!
- Keandra of staff was very positive friendly and helpful.
- It was a quiet, comfortable place with very helpful and friendly staff…excellent breakfast, too!
- The breakfast attendant was very nice. She made us feel welcome.
- Clean & comfortable for an older venue. Staff, particularly Angela & Kendra, went out of their way to welcome, accomodate my needs, good, helpful info on restaurants
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville – Cruise Port
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Located in Jacksonville, 20 miles from Fernandina Beach, Red Roof Inn Jacksonville – Cruise Port features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 17 miles from Red Roof Inn Jacksonville – Cruise , and Amelia Island is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beds & pillows. Manager and staff were suprr nice and helpful.
- Out of 4 hotels that I stayed in while in Florida this one had the nicest staff.
- Nothing. Street walkers hang out. Deug trafficking i notice, marijuana smells in halls dirty tubs
- Southern hospitality is wonderful, and the staff was very engaging.
Nothing, this hotel was horrible. Full of crackheads, loud sex, and
front desk agent was pathetic.
Motel 6 Jacksonville FL Airport Area – South
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Motel 6 Jacksonville FL Airport Area – South offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jacksonville.Every room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fernandina Beach is 20 miles from Motel 6 Jacksonville FL, and Atlantic Beach is 17 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Big booty…SHE CAME TO MY ROOM AN GAVE ME PLEASURE AN A DISCOUNT
- There was nothing to like this was one of the worst motel/hotel I have ever stayed in. I will never ever go back to this motel 6 even if it was free.
- Nothing. It was cheap at $60 but it was not worth a penny over $20
- We didn’t eat breakfast there. The coffee was too strong but the bed was comfortable but the box spring had its material hanging down to the floor and the bathroom tub had like dirty stuff around the edge of the tub. And the door stopper had a screw missing so it was hanging there. The room just needs extra cleaning and items need to be repaired but other than that the room was good.
- Office staff very courteous and friendly. Location is perfect
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airport
One of our top picks in Jacksonville.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airport offers accommodations in Jacksonville, just 18 miles from Fernandina Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Atlantic Beach is 20 miles from DoubleTree Jacksonville Airport, and Amelia Island is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The rooms are always very clean and neat. And the staff greet you and accommodate your needs
The staffs were very kind.
They were very supportive and transported me to the airport in the early morning.
The hotel locates next to the airport. It is only a few minutes to the airport by the complimentary shuttle.
- Very clean and friendly staff would recommend to anyone
- Perfect airport location and super clean/comfortable
- Great location near airport with plentiful free parking. Very nice lobby and bar/restaurant area. Too cold for the pool but it looked nice. Good service.
Top Hotels In Spaulding Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spaulding Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spaulding Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spaulding Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!