10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spano Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Spano Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spano Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spano Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spano Sicily. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spano Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spano Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spano Sicily:
Villa Carlo Resort
One of our top picks in Marsala.Offering a swimming pool, Villa Carlo Resort has panoramic views of the Aegadian Islands. It is 3.1 miles outside of Marsala and 15 minutes’ drive from Trapani Airport. WiFi is free throughout.Villa Carlo has plenty of sun loungers around the pool where guest can relax under a palm tree.The continental breakfast is served daily outdoors and you also have free use of BBQ facilities. Drinks are available from the bar.All are air-conditioned, rooms are complete with an LCD TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Free parking is provided and the seaside town of Marsala, famous for its wine, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful locations and rooms plus fantastic service! Absolutely recommended
- Davide the owner and the rest of the staff are wonderful people and they make you feel right at home. Great breakfast and dinner, nice clean pool, everything was great.
- very professional welcoming, globally a very practical stay. Location is good, of course you need a car as it’s 6 km from the centre but you can park your car on the site. Swimming pool is great with long chaises, a toilet and bar. Breakfast is very good. Quiet to sleep. Rooms are very clean.
- A beautiful, small resort close to the attractive city of Marsala. Friendly staff, nice pool bar and excellent breakfast! I can strongly recommend it!
- I absolutely loved the idea to have a pool and a barbecue next to
One of our top picks in Marsala.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rainbow Resort offers accommodations in Marsala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Trapani is 12 miles from Rainbow Genna Daisy & Co, and San Vito lo Capo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 6 miles from Rainbow Resort.
- Upgraded to suite with kitchenette. Lots of room and very clean. Seems to have been recently renovated. Nice pool. Stayed here as we had an early flight out of Trapani Airport. Perfect location…only a 12-minute drive!
- Very friendly and helpful staff ! Modern and very clean apartment
- We ordered transport from Trapani airport to hotel and the driver was there was on time. Driver was really helpful. When we arrived to hotel, receptionist gave us a glass of Sicilian wine and then with the help because of laugage we got to our room. Room was really clean and new looking. Also the good thing was really friendly and helpful personnel of the hotel. If I will have chance, I will go there one more time.
- Great breakfast, awesome pool, friendly staff, modern rooms
I liked the setting, the elegance and the feeling to be in a 5 star hotel at a two star price. I expected to find a nice place but at arrival I was happy to find something
much better than advertized.
You need a car, but if you have a car nothing beats it, not even close.
I also liked the breakfast, which included a selection of cakes that were outstanding.
I would love to go back and spend a whole week.
Hotel Isola Di Mozia
Located in Marsala, 11 miles from Trapani, Hotel Isola Di Mozia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. San Vito lo Capo is 26 miles from Hotel Isola Di Mozia, and Favignana is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The hotel doesn’t have a restaurant on site but they can order a 3 course meal from a local restaurant that you eat in the hotel breakfast area with a bar.starter/main/fruit. I had the fish set menu and it was delicious. The hotel wine was really good too. It was a very relaxing evening after I’d driven from Catania.
The lady on reception was really helpfu, there is loads of information and help about things to do in the area and if you want to visit Mozia then buy the ticket from reception for the lagoon cruise. They will either drop you off on the island or put you on the ferry if the cruise starts later (they did with me because I went early and the cruise didn’t start till lunchtime and then the ferryman arranged for me to be picked up by the cruise boat)
- Very close to the ferries going out to Isola di Mozia. Nice but small pool.
- Conveniently close to Birgi Airport. Very easy to find. Very friendly staff.
- near to the ferry to Isola di Mozia and Salt’s Museum.
- Excellent location for exploring the Island of Mozia, within walking distance form the the boat. Friendly staff who offered to order takeaway supper.
- The hotel doesn’t have a restaurant on site but they can order a 3 course meal from a local restaurant that you eat in the hotel breakfast area with a bar.starter/main/fruit. I had the fish set menu and it was delicious. The hotel wine was really good too. It was a very relaxing evening after I’d driven from Catania.
Baglio Cudia Resort
One of our top picks in Marsala.Located in Marsala, 12 miles from Trapani, Baglio Cudia Resort features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Vito lo Capo is 27 miles from Baglio Cudia Resort, and Favignana is 10 miles from the property. Vincenzo Florio Airport is 6 miles away.
Very good breakfast
Landlord checking on the quality of service at breakfast and providing tips for further travel
- Clean room with terasse, very good restaurant on site, very quite in September
- The nice atmosphere. Very beautiful renovated mansion. Very quiet place for relaxing a couple of days with a fantastic pool.
- Dario and the lady who served breakfast- both very helpful and kund
- We liked the place in in this quiet area. Dinner with local dishes was excellent and the breakfast offert a big choiss.It
- Very good breakfast
Villa Favorita Hotel e Resort
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, free bike and a 33,000-ft² garden with children’s playground, Villa Favorita Hotel e Resort offers rooms in Marsala, a 10-minute drive from the center of town. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.With air conditioning, each room includes a flat-screen TV and minibar. The private bathroom has a shower and bidet.A continental breakfast buffet is served daily on the grounds or in the breakfast room, including freshly brewed coffee or cappuccino, sweet pastries, cold cuts and cheeses. The restaurant serves Sicilian specialties and Italian classics.Vincenzo Florio Trapani – Birgi Airport is an 18-minute drive from Hotel e Resort Villa Favorita, and Torre Sibiliana is 7.5 miles away. Trapani is a 35-minute drive from the property.
Landscaping and environment are amazing. Cleanliness is exceptional. Worth visiting! I would like to thank all the stall for making our stay a wonderful and pleasurable experience.
- Once you pass the gate you discover a wonderful setting where you can relax with charming garden and great amenities .
- The property was pretty clean and the booking was fairly good value.
- The resort is nice and well kept. Breakfast was brilliant
- We have now stayed four times here. We love the hotel, the beautiful gardens, the swimming pool. The breakfasts are a feast and when the dining room is open the food is terrific. The staff are friendly and professional. When there is a wedding going on it is treat to watch the Sicilians doing it in style.
- Landscaping and environment are amazing. Cleanliness is exceptional. Worth visiting! I would like to thank all the stall for making our stay a wonderful and pleasurable experience.
Resort Santa Maria Hotel
One of our top picks in Birgi Vecchi.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Resort Santa Maria Hotel is located in Birgi Vecchi in the region of Sicilia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Trapani is 9 miles from Resort Santa Maria Hotel, and San Vito lo Capo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
The resort is right at the kite spot. It takes less than a minute to be kiting from your room.
The area is quite rural, surrounded by vineyards.
staff very friendly and supportive
we’ve had an incident with a smoke alarm at 5am one night, took some time to solve it, but it was discussed and settled with the staff later, we all learned a lesson 🙂
the view in seaside rooms is very nice
Next to the Kite beach
Perfect location for wind sports on the lagoon.
There is little else to do in the area, but with a rental car beaches, shops, restaurants and the cities of Marsala and Trapani are close at hand.
Well the resort is right at the spot ,so cant complain about location.
However as it says it’s a world class kite spot -not organized well enough for the price they charge it could be a lot better than it is.
- The resort is right at the kite spot. It takes less than a minute to be kiting from your room.
ProKite Alby Rondina – COMPLEX –
ProKite Alby Rondina – COMPLEX – is located in Birgi Vecchi, 9 miles from Trapani and 24 miles from San Vito lo Capo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Marsala is 7 miles from ProKite Alby Rondina – COMPLEX -, and Favignana is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great spot for kitesurfing beginners or freestyle (flat water)
- Great place to stay for kiteboarding in lower winds. The owner, Alby, is very friendly and heklpful, as well as his staff. Nice, new apartments.
- morgen mad lidt kedelig, hvidt toastbrød og kager, ingen frugt eller ost, kaffen er god
- Professionalità nel Kite e rapporti personali non riscontrati in altri resort
- Il cibo del Ristorante è stato ottimo. Ottimi primi e secondi. Rapporto qualità / prezzo eccellente. La struttura è adatta e finalizzata a chi va pazzo per il Kite Surf. Il posto è ben situato per questa attività sportiva.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel President offers accommodations in Marsala, just 16 miles from Trapani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Vito lo Capo is 31 miles from Hotel President, and Favignana is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 9 miles from Hotel President.
- A big room very quiet/ a beautiful Swimming pool opened until 20:00
- Bardzo klimatyczny hotel w stylu lat 70,przestrzenny, duze pokoje,bardzo kulturalna uprzejma obsluga.
- Le parking gratuit / hôtel propre / tres grande salle de bain / forte pression de la douche /
- Bon petit-déjeuner. Chambre très spacieuse. Parking très pratique. Emplacement de l’hôtel idéal près du centre. Belle piscine.
- patiko vieta is kurios buvo lengva pasiekti kitus miestelius
Located in an elegant, historic building, Hotel Carmine offers a central position, a charming atmosphere and beautifully decorated rooms. Wi-Fi is free.Hotel Carmine puts you in the heart of the historic center of town. You can walk to the Convento del Carmine and the central square of Marsala from the hotel.Admire the antique furnishings in Hotel Carmine. Renovated in 2005, the hotel features original and historic Sicilian furniture.Stay in cozy rooms with modern comforts such as a minibar and air conditioning. Rooms feature exposed wood-beamed or vaulted ceilings. Some offer original ceramic-tiled floors.Some rooms overlook the internal courtyard while others offer a view of the street or the quiet garden.Relax in the hotel lounge, in front of the fireplace. Start your day with the hotel’s free buffet breakfast. During the summer you can enjoy your breakfast on the grounds.Free parking is available in front of the hotel. The friendly staff can assist you with tourist and travel information.
Secured parking in Palermo!! Location was perfect, we could walk to the opera house, and driving in and departing were not as difficult as we expected. Room over looked the courtyard, not a great view, but it was very quiet.
We were in a suite, a nice space. The breakfast buffet had great variety, and musn’t forget to mention that we really appreciated that little private elevator.
- A beautiful, surprising hotel in a lovely quiet square. Old features were well integrated into a modern hotel. Our room had a lovely balcony overlooking a secluded garden. The bathroom was a little small and old-fashioned, but acceptable. Staff were very helpful and charming. Welcome drink of Marsala!
- Nice sweet breakfast, beautiful building and good location!
- The hotel is absolutely beautiful; the essence of Italian interior decoration. Our room was spacious with a big bed, separate dressing room, large bathroom and a balcony shared with the room next door. Breakfast room is amazing and so is the choice of food. The staff super helpful, kind and friendly!
- Comfy bed. Excellent location. Good shower Loved the balcony.
- Secured parking in Palermo!! Location was perfect, we could walk to the opera house, and driving in and departing were not as difficult as we expected. Room over looked the courtyard, not a great view, but it was very quiet.
Located in Marsala in the region of Sicilia, 18 miles from Trapani, Disìo Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. San Vito lo Capo is 31 miles from Disìo Resort, and Favignana is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 11 miles from Disìo Resort.
The location and the rooms were great.
The reception staff was friendly.
Great swimming pool.
Very quiet area, which we liked very much.
We liked the surroundings a lot – the resort has a beautiful garden and all the flowers and trees made it fantastic to look at.
The pool area also very nice – would have liked some umbrellas with the beds though. Loved the big, clean pool.
- Big swimmingpool, beautiful garden/park, very friendly staff, clean place.
Setting nicely laid out with plenty of space. The rooms were spacious with good bathrooms.Dining room very attractive.
Breakfast typical for sicily with lots of sweet dishes. Nothing cooked . evening meals ok
Leider war das Frühstück dürftig. Noch nicht einmal Butter konnte angeboten werden.
Nur Toastbrot, eine Sorte Marmelade. Kein Käse, keine Wurst.
- The location and the rooms were great.
Top Hotels In Spano Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spano Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spano Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spano Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!