10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spanish Lake Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Spanish Lake Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spanish Lake Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spanish Lake Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spanish Lake Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spanish Lake Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spanish Lake Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spanish Lake Missouri:
Days Inn Saint Louis North
This Saint Louis hotel is 15 miles from the Gateway Arch and features an outdoor pool. This hotel provides free Wi-Fi and rooms include cable TV and a coffee maker.Days Inn Saint Louis North provides rooms with a radio and free local telephone calls. For the guests convenience, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available in each room.Days Inn Hazelwood is 17 miles from Busch Stadium, home to the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team. Shopping and dinning are also nearby.
- Nothing (the front desk girl crystal was awesome). The motel itself was an absolute dump.the
- Location and staff where excellent. Having morning breakfast was great as well.
- It’s clean, convienent, & a good place to bring family…
- Big room big bathroom microwave and refrigerator. We came for the Church Convention at St. Louis America Center/ Dome.
- Felt completely unsafe; place was dirty and in bad shape — very bad experience after picking up my sister from Lambert Field.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City offers accommodations in Granite City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 10 miles from Inn & Suites Granite City, and Chesterfield is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact we got a snack when we checked in!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the interstate.
- Room was very clean, breakfast items were fresh and the coffee was a “B” which is excellent for any of the budget hotels. Staff was super friendly and accommodating.
- Staff very nice. Good size rooms. Water was very hot. Close driving to everywhere we went. We would stay here again
- The bed was comfortable and the water was hot. Huge room.
Motel 6 Florissant Missouri
Motel 6 Florissant Missouri is located in Florissant, 13 miles from Saint Louis and 15 miles from Chesterfield.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 3.1 miles from Motel 6 Missouri.
- They are nice people in the maintenance of how I’ll catch up in the housekeeping is nice
- Beds and AC were comfortable. Can’t beat the price.
- It was off the expressway and close to a 7-11 and Starbucks.
- The staff was helpful and friendly. When we had issues with our tub, they provided a second room and a discount for the trouble. Also the front desk attendant personally came to our room to try and fix the tub. It was very thoughtful.
- There was one employee at the front desk that did a very good job.
One of our best sellers in Bridgeton! Airport Inn is located in Bridgeton, 11 miles from Saint Louis and 13 miles from Chesterfield.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- We got what we expected. If you go in expecting The Hilton you’d be disappointed. For the money it was great. Front desk employee was awesome. The room is exactly what they say it is A bed. A really nice tv. Small table and chairs. Comfortable. Near the airport Worked for us.
- the location is right across from the airport. The bed was comfortable. Cheap.
- The room was dirty no blankets property had people outside all night by the cars
- I loved this place. For what I paid it was perfect, super nice and pretty. I’ll definitely be staying here again. Staff were extremely nice, no breakfast but there’s coffee and it’s on the same block as a really nice diner. Trust me you’ll either pay a bunch for breakfast or suffer for a crappy one in this area.
- Dirty and have bed bugs in the room. Water didn’t came from washbasin. No hot water for shower. Overall most dirty and unmaintained property
Super 8 St. Louis Airport
This hotel is 3 miles from the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and 12 miles from St. Louis Zoo and the Science Center. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.Cable TV is available in all rooms at Super 8 St. Louis Airport. Rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the St. Louis Airport Super 8. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Lumiere Casino is 13 miles from Super 8 St. Louis Airport.
- Big room. Kitchenette. Of which we didn’t use.
- It was a very nice hotel and very reasonable. We booked at the last minute . Breakfast was good.
- Booked the room because of a travel emergency (late plane, was only going to be here for six hours, overnight). The bed was comfortable, and checkin, even at 2 am, was just fine.
- The room design was nice and mattress was comfortable,
- The receptionist who booked my accommodation the first night.
Motel 6 Hazelwood
A seasonal outdoor pool highlights this hotel in Hazelwood. The Lambert St. Louis International Airport is 5 miles away. Free WiFi access is included.A TV and desk are provided in each guest room at Motel 6 Hazelwood. A refrigerator is available upon request.This Hazelwood Motel 6 has a 24-hour front desk. A vending machine for snacks and meeting facilities for business needs are provided.The St. Louis city centre and the Gateway Arch can be reached in 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Six Flags St. Louis is 34.2 miles away.
- The location plus we are right next to Denny’s ? ??
- The customer service was good until Donell. Zero smiles, I called to see about a late check out and he laughed and said “we don’t allow that” then I asked if I could get 15 minutes and he laughed and said “yeah”. While I understand most motels/hotels probably don’t do this anymore, I’m sure it’s a common question. About 10 minutes later while brushing my teeth, housekeeping or maybe a lady in charge of making sure people are out of their rooms banged on the door and when I did not answer door number one she came in door number two. Then was telling someone going down the hallway she’s got to make sure everyone gets out. It was just a simple matter of me sleeping in until 11:02 AM. Donnell was not customer friendly whatsoever. That is the second time I have interacted with him there, I wouldn’t recommend him to be here front face. Other than that things were great
- The room was very spacious. We didn’t expect there would be two bathrooms so that was very convenient. We booked a two room suite.
- Nothing i didnt enjoy and would love to do again when i get more money to enjoy it once again!!!!
- Kareel is outstanding! His enthusiasm for excellence, professionalism and integrity will prove invaluable for any company that recognizes theses leadership qualities!
Quality Inn St. Louis Northwest I-270
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Quality Inn St. Louis Northwest I-270 offers accommodations in Florissant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 13 miles from Quality Inn St. Louis, and Chesterfield is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Everyone there was super nice and it was such a nice stay. If i ever find myself in st. louis again i’m definitely booking there again!
- Lashonda was pleasant and well informed on how to accommodate all of my needs. She not only performs but follows up on my concerns. Handling objections with a pleasant attitude. Give her a raise!
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was wonderful.
- The hotel was central in location for handling my business needs. Overall the facility was clean and the cleaning staff was nice and friendly. I’d really like to stay at the location again, but there was an on-going problem with the bathroom plumbing from the 1st day. I might try them again, but would think hard and call to discuss concerns before booking.
- Variety. Good coffee. Friendly. Bed was great good price.
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL is located in Pontoon Beach, just 12 miles from Saint Louis.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 28 miles from Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL, and St. Charles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice pool and the only hotel left in the area for the eclipse
It was disgusting. I would not wish my worst enemy to stay there. You
totally get what you pay for. I was trying to save money, paid up
front for two nights, slept about 3 hours on the first night, went
downstairs and asked for a refund, no way. Not happening. Blamed it on
the fact I booked on booking.com, which I know was a crock of baloney.
I took pictures of the filth, omg, never again. I would never
recommend this place.
- The convienence of the location. The shower had good pressure & was hot
- Great. The people are so friendly. Thjs is where I work at, across the street.
- Nothing not clean was not told pool was closed no fregarater and microwave had to charge rooms just a real bad weekend
Days Inn – Pontoon Beach
The Days Inn Pontoon Beach is a 10 minute drive from Southern Illinois University. This hotel features an indoor pool on site and offers guests a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every traditionally decorated room of this Pontoon Beach hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are provided along with tea/coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and an indoor pool are featured on site at the Pontoon Beach Days Inn. Guests will also enjoy access to a laundromat and meeting and banquet facilities.This hotel is located off Interstate 270, just 4.5 miles from Horseshoe Lake Madison. The World’s Largest Catsup Bottle is a 20 minute drive away.
- Pool and hot tub were great, especially for the kids.
- The hot tub. It was a reasonable price and comfortable stay for a quick get away. Tho it seems far away from the main events in St. Louise, all the main events were less than 15 minutes away.
- The staff was great the pool and hot tub was great
- Stafford friendly. Air conditioning in the room works very well.
- Our rooms were great the staff were excellent, the pool was awesome also the hot tub.can’t wait to stay there again.
Red Roof Inn Plus+ St Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Just off of Interstate 44 and less than 2 miles from Forest Park and the Saint Louis Zoo, this hotel features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. Complimentary coffee is provided in the lobby 24-hours a day.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park. Ironing facilities are also available in every room.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at St Louis Forest Park Red Roof Inn. Vending machines with both snacks and drinks are available on site.Downtown Saint Louis, the Gateway Arch Monument and Busch Stadium are 6 miles away. Washington University is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Rooms were clean. Nice location near the interstate.
- It was clean, but the blankets had cigarette burns
- Friendly staff , clean rooms, good location close to restaurants and shopping.
- Bed was very comfortable and room was clean and brand new and organized made you feel like a little bit of luxury the only problem I had was my bathtub was clogged wasn’t cleaned that good cause I would of preferred to take a bath than a shower and I love how they had a safe to lock you cherishables
- Reserved a standard King, but they had overbooked. I was instantly upgraded to Superior King. Great customer service!!
Top Hotels In Spanish Lake Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spanish Lake Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spanish Lake Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spanish Lake Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!