10 Best Hotels To Stay In Spanish Fork Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Spanish Fork Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Spanish Fork Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Spanish Fork Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Spanish Fork Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Spanish Fork Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Spanish Fork Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Spanish Fork Utah:
Western Inn – Spanish Fork
Featuring free WiFi, Western Inn – Spanish Fork offers accommodations in Spanish Fork, just 8 miles from Provo.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 49 miles from Western Inn Spanish Fork.
- In a great location. Movie theater and restuarants near by
- We had a really hard time locating the Inn but called and the attendant talked us in. He was also helpful in recommending food near by.
- Easy access from I-15. Many places to eat nearby. Manager Paul remembered us from previous stays. Small refrigerator & microwave in room.
- Spacious and comfortable room plus free breakfast. It was a great value.
- It was clean and quiet, the bed very comfortable and the staff were nice too.
Holiday Inn Express Springville
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Springville is located in Springville in the region of Utah.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.Sandy is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Express Springville, and Provo is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- This hotel exceeded my expectations. The best continental breakfast I’ve ever had.
- Easy to get to hotel outside of Salt Lake City using it as a stop over between destinations. Staff helpful and friendly. Close to restaurants and shops
- Have stayed here several times. I great stay each time. Easy to get too, clean, nice. We choose this place because it is so predictably nice each time. Good Job!
- There breakfast buffet was the best I have ever seen there was a lot of variety to choose from. Coffee was great and had a large dining area. Rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable
- Plenty of parking area. Room was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly.
Best Western Mountain View Inn
Eight km from Seven Peaks Water Park, this Springville, Utah hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms at Best Western Mountain View Inn offer free WiFi and satellite TV with HBO.Guest rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include seating areas and hairdryers.For guests’ convenience, Best Western Springville serves complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel also features a business center and meeting facilities.Springville Museum of Art and Brigham Young University are within 5.6 miles of this Springville Best Western. The hotel is 21.7 miles from Timpanogos Cave National Monument.
- Close to I15. Beds were comfortable, and a decent breakfast.
- Staff was awesome I couldn’t get the plug in the tube and the lady from the front desk did all she could to find one that would work she went the extra mile great service.
- the glassware in the rooms was a welcome surprise. The room was conveniently located to exits for our small dogs.
- This property is very clean & comfortable. The staff was welcoming & efficient. Breakfast was delicious with such a wide variety of breakfast choices. I have not found a property at such a reasonable rate in years, too, & since I am a volunteer rescue transport driver for my local animal shelter n New Mexico & foot my own travel bills, I am very pleased when I find a nice place to stay at a reasonable rate. Thank you, booking.com & Best Western! I will be back. . .
- Staff were great and it was a real breakfast. Quiet and roomy. The most comfortable bed and pilots ever!
One of our best sellers in Provo! This non-smoking hotel is located just minutes away from the Provo business district and offers free WiFi, and a full breakfast buffet.Ramada Provo features Ruby River Steakhouse, the on-site restaurant, as well as guest laundry facilities, and a sparkling outdoor pool. Each guest room offers a microwave, refrigerator, and premium cable channels.Ramada Provo provides free public parking and a free weekday newspaper. This Provo hotel also features a fully equipped fitness center.Provo City Center Temple is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room. Bed was comfortable over all. Enjoyed having a fridge. Loved the tasty Breakfast in morning (included in price of room). Very good value for price
- Location was great. Staff was nice. Breakfast was very good.
- Location is very good – near 15 interstate. It has a very good Steak House in the same building. Close to gas station and some shops. Not so new but clean.
- My stay was associated with a serious family related emergency medical issue. The Ramada afforded me an affordable, convenient, and stable place of lodging from which to commute daily to and from the hospital.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good. Everything very clean.
Sleep Inn of Provo
One of our best sellers in Provo! The Sleep Inn Provo is located minutes from Provo Towne Centre which offers a variety of shops and restaurants. The hotel provides a continental breakfast and indoor pool and jacuzzi.The Provo Sleep Inn features guest laundry facilities, free parking, and a gym. The hotel is pet-friendly and also offers guests copy and fax services.Each guest room at the Sleep Inn Provo offers cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.Provo Municipal Airport and Utah Valley University are a 10-minute drive from Sleep Inn of Provo. Seven Peaks Water Park is a 7-minute drive away and East Bay Golf Course is within walking distance of this Provo hotel.
- Overall great service in a nice clean hotel. Excellent job
- I loved how my kids room was connected to my room by a door on both sides
- Allows pets for $10/ night! Clean, decent breakfast, nice hot tub
- A special thank you to Claudia at the front desk. She was great and so friendly. I was first in room 211 and even before I unpacked I saw that the shower door was not right. She moved me immediately into a better recently renovated room. Just perfect… mountain view and very comfortable. A BIG thank you to Claudia!!!
- Loved the breakfast! Also the location was close to everything.
Quality Inn Payson
Quality Inn Payson is located in Payson, just 13 miles from Provo.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly, the swim pool was a nice addition along with the breakfast.
- The staff was excellent. Joye spent one hour trying to correct Booking.com communication with the property. The Booking.com changes in the reservation were never communicated to the property. I had the confirmation of the changes which I gave to the property for their record. All of the staff were very helpful. I would highly recommend this property to everyone.
- The front clerk was nice to get us an additional blanket.
- Good location, ground floor pet room easy access for pets. Ample space outside to exercise dog.
- Very clean and comfortable. Staff greeted us with a friendly smile and had all of our information to register for the night. Breakfast had plenty of tables to meet all needs. Very nice selection of items, both hot foods as well as cold.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Little Suites offers accommodations in Provo, just 1.4 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Large room. Kitchen stocked with pans, plates and cutlery. Even had a little stovetop for cooking. Close to the mall.
- they clean the room with dirty mop. that´s why the rooms (all) are pretty smelly.
- View from my room was the parking lot. Kept my curtain closed. I was gone most of the day.
- They offer full kitchens. They are conveniently located. Depending on which side your room is on the exterior is nice.
- The loveseat for the TV and kitchenette made for a comfy place for my kids to hang while I slept off a cold before resuming our month of camping.
Super 8 Provo BYU Orem
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Super 8 Provo BYU Orem offers accommodations in Provo.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- We got one of the big rooms that had a jacuzzi in it, which was kind of a bonus. We were attending the Rex E. Lee run in the morning so we just crossed the street in the morning and we were there.
- Free breakfast was nice and to be expected. Its proximity with the school was the main factor when picking a place to stay. Super 8 motels have always been convenient and affordable. Also a plus that they had a hair dryer.
- Bed was very comfortable, and everyone on staff was great. Reasonable price for a last-minute room in Provo. Noisy stadium announcements in the morning, but otherwise quiet up on the second floor. I can see it being convenient if you were visiting for an event at the stadium, which is just down the street.
- The size of the room was great and the location was perfect for the event we attended for four days.
- Check in was fast and easy. The pool was nice. Good value for the money.
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
Located in Provo, 1.9 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center, Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staffs were courteous and pleasant and the location is close enough to our destination. It is also by a river and a strip of parkway next to the river.
- A great location for what we were doing. Excellent front desk staff.
- Comfortable rooms, reasonable price, ideal if traveling with kids.
- the location is great and like their variety for breakfast
- Cold air poured into the room from gap behind the heating unit. Front desk girl was super, bringing us a comforter so we could sleep warm The unit need to be fixed.
Days Inn – Provo
Just 5 miles from Brigham Young University, this Provo motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast is provided. Bridal Veil Falls are 10 miles away.A cable TV with free movie channels is included in all rooms at Days Inn Provo. Each bright room comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Provo Days Inn. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.LaVell Edward Stadium is 3 miles from this motel. Sun Dance Ski Resort and Provo Canyon are a 10-minute walk away.
- Rooms were pleasant enough for price. Breakfast was waffles, porridge, toast and cereal. Acceptable.
- The location near BYU was excellent. The Wi-Fi was relatively fast too.
- The hotel is so well located. There is a Denny’s, Super Burger, car wash, hair place, Harvest Bread and Harvest Bread cafe within 2 minutes walk. ( I am sure there are more places). The check in clerk was very nice. The hotel is fine-one must remember this is not an expensive place to say-for us it was just a stay over to our next location. The hotel could use some renovations but again-it was a great bang for the buck.
- It was a convenient location that was close to many restaurants. Not much else I can recall liking. Nothing about the motel really stood out. Only stayed one night from 8pm to 9am so didn’t really get around the building much to say anything other than what I saw in my room. All the channels on the TV were in letterbox format which makes absolutely no sense to me in today’s age of technology. Don’t know why any motels still have this issue.
- For the price, it was perfect. I meeded a local cheap clean room and it was exactly that. The age and quality if this is 3 star and knowing that everything including price and cleanliness etc is 5 stars.
Top Hotels In Spanish Fork Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Spanish Fork Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Spanish Fork Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Spanish Fork Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!