10 Best Hotels To Stay In Souto Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Souto Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Souto Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Souto Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Souto Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Souto Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Souto Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Souto Galicia:
Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa centre boasts good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
Reception staff very helpful with perfect English.
Location on the river..
- Aside from its location this is definitely not worth the money.
- The thermal pool was a great asset after a day on the Camino. Garden room was basic but modern and clean with a comfortable bed. Shower was hot and had great pressure.
- Interesting old Spa hotel right on the Camino Portuguese. Beautifully situated on the river – our room had a view of the river below. The highlight was the thermal outdoor swimming pool, very welcome after a days walk.
- The hot springs outdoor pool was lovely and probably the only feature that sold us on our stay.
- Reception staff very helpful with perfect English.
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. A Pedra provides certain units with mountain views, and rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from A Pedra, while Pontevedra is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Termas de Cuntis – Hotel Castro do Balneario
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Castro do Balneario.
- The hotel, a medieval structure beautifully restored, sits next to one of the best health Spa’s in Spain. Hotel guests have access to the Spa public facilities which are first class. The Hotel is located in “historic” part of this small town and is walking distance from coffee shops, restaurants and other convenience stores.
- Extraordinario y encantador hotel en un lugar fantástico. El hotel tiene un ambiente relajado de tipo inglés con mobiliario exquisito y sus jardines son una auténtica maravilla. El pueblo -Cuntis- es pequeño pero pueden hacerse excursiones por los alrededores. Altamente recomendable.
- Es un sitio tranquilo para ir a descansar , las camas son cómodas, y está muy limpio. El pueblo es muy bonito y con sitios agradables para tomar algo. Del balneario sólo hemos probado el circuito termal, y nos ha gustado mucho. Está muy bien.
Todo muy cuidado. Muy acogedor. Temparatura interior muy agradable y estable
Muy buenas ofertas para estancias de 3 dias y para los mayores de 55 años
- Todo muy bien, nos tocó una suite enorme y muy cómoda cuando reservamos una habitación normal
Termas de Cuntis – Hotel La Virgen
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms at Termas de Cuntis – Hotel La Virgen include air conditioning and a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Termas de Cuntis – Hotel La Virgen. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Torre do Rio
Relax in the spacious, light and tastefully decorated rooms. You can also take a stroll through the gardens of the estate and the surrounding countryside. The establishment boasts various other facilities, including a lounge, gallery and library.It enjoys a convenient location, away from the bustle of daily modern life, but near major centres such as Pontevedra and Santiago.
- One of the most beautiful places I’ve stayed! Amazing location, gardens, pool.
- Everything! A magical place! We would love to have stayed longer and hope to return and stay longer in the future…
- absolutely everything. a hidden gem! stayed there during the camino de santiago.
- We found this Hotel by default while doing the Camino as other accommodation was fully booked. What an absolute delight and special treat it turned out to be! About 2km out of Caldas de Reis but so worth making the effort to get there!!
- Such a charming, beautiful hotel in a natural setting.
Pazo La Buzaca
The Pazo has always been a family home and has 3 buildings surrounded by a walled garden with century-old trees.The Pazo la Buzaca has its own vegetable garden, charming buildings and a chapel.The local area offers a great variety of culture, scenery and gastronomy. Reception can offer information on walking routes, excursions and winery visits.
- Everything in this place is absolutely beautiful and magic!
- The accommodation was very spacious and everything we needed was there and the staff were absolutely fabulous, very friendly and extremely helpful.
- A stunning house with beautiful characterful rooms.
- La ubicación, la historia del pazo y la actitud del personal
- El enclave y la tranquilidad del lugar. La habitación amplia y bonita
Hotel Chola’s cosy, heated rooms feature classic décor, mountain or village views and plenty of natural light. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room daily, and while the café serves drinks and snacks. Lunch and dinner can be eaten on the summer terrace or in the dining room. There is also a TV lounge.The Cartemil Nature Reserve is only 0.6 miles from Hotel Chola, while the Carballeria de San Xusto medicinal hot springs are 3.1 miles away. The hotel is 6.2 miles from the Campo Lameiro Cave Art Park, and you can find various good hiking routes nearby.The Chola Hotel has free parking and is located 28.6 miles from Vigo. Sanxenxo and O Grove are within a 50-minute drive, while Santiago de Compostela and Ourense are both around 1 hour’s drive away. Moraña is 9.9 miles from the property.
- This is a cozy place with a nice view and well situated to some really pleasant trails. This is a great vantage point to appreciate a very lovely part of Spain.
- La cama comodísima, la temperatura de la habitación perfecta. Lo mejor sin duda el trato de los dueños, excelente.
- Todo perfecto. Ubicación fácil de encontrar, y eso que íbamos sin gps. Muy amable el dueño, nos dejó hacer el checking bien pasadas las 11 de la noche. Habitación limpia, grande y tranquila, no se oyó ningún coche a pesar de estar del lado de la nacional. Desayuno bueno.
- El trato de los dueños excelente un trato muy familiar y atento, además de eso la limpieza es excelente. Esta a unos 16 km de Pontevedra pero se llega muy fácilmente, cercanía de playas y pueblos preciosos. No dudaría en volver a alojarnos en el cuando volvamos por la zona. Relación calidad-precio muy buena.
- El trato y la limpieza excelentes, volveremos sin duda
Hotel Restaurante America
The restaurant at Hotel Restaurante America serves typical Galician food. There is also a café which serves drinks and light meals.The America has a pool table and darts board, and there is also a children’s playground. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The Hotel Restaurante America is around 40 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Rías Baixas Estuaries. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free parking is offered onsite.
Good location for walkers on the Camino.
The hotel will arrange a pick-up or suggest a local taxi number to pick up from a nearby stopping point.
- À paisagem e a naturaleza das regiões próximas ao hotel.
- Ubicación,personal, habitación, restaurante, todo en general
- La comida exquisita el hotel limpio a un que había muchos portugueses que deberían ser un poco más igienicos en los baños comunes las chica de limpieza estaban siempre atentos a tener los baños limpios pero si no colaboramos todos es tarea muy dificil
- Haben zu dem Preis weniger erwartet da es direkt an der Hauptstrasse liegt und auf den ersten Blick wie ein Rasthaus wirkt. Auf Nachfrage bekamen wir ein Zimmer nach hinten von der Strasse weg, auch unser vollkommen ausreichendes Pilgermenü bekamen wir auf Nachfrage ausserhalb der Restaurant-Öffnungszeiten. Die paar Meter Umweg vom Camino weg haben sich voll rentiert.
- Good location for walkers on the Camino.
All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect dinner for piligrims ! Staff were well speaking English.
- Basic accommodation and suitable for our needs. After a very wet day of Camino walking, this was a warm welcome from the elements. Friendly staff, fast check in and cold beer – clean rooms, what more could you want for the price?
- great bar/cafe and staff. good food. would have been wonderful outside on a sunny afternoon.
- Great comfortable and clean place for a Camino stay. Staff very friendly.
- Check in friendly and helpful. We were allowed to change our half board dinner for a late lunch. They eat too late for us in Spain! It was a good lunch.
Pazo de Galegos
The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
Restored former mansion house at heart of a vineyard.
Quality, comfortable accommodation in great location and perfect for the Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
The owner talked us through the property’s history and served up an amazing supper with wines from their vineyard. The breakfast the following day was also superb.
We didn’t want to leave but had to walk the final stretch of our Camino to Santiago
- What’s not to like? This newly renovated family home oozes charm and luxury. The host was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The surroundings were idyllic.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Beautiful old stone house on a winery in a quiet setting. Owner Manuel was a wonderful host. Delicious wines. 500m from the Camino de la Plata, sign on Camino pointing you in the right direction. Easy to find. Worth every step!
- Wonderful quiet location, a hidden gem. Beautiful old building situated in a vineyard. Charming host /owner who gave our group a story of the history of this old house🏛
- Restored former mansion house at heart of a vineyard.
Top Hotels In Souto Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Souto Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Souto Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Souto Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!