10 Best Hotels To Stay In Southport Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Southport Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Southport Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southport Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southport Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Southport Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Southport Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Southport Indiana:
Comfort Suites Southport
The Comfort Suites hotel provides easy access to the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Zoo, Indianapolis Motor Speedway (home of the Indy 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard), Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the Indianapolis Colts) and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.This hotel is close to the Greenwood Park Mall, Indy Southside Sports Academy (ISSA), Franklin College, the University of Indianapolis and the NCAA Hall of Champions.Nearby points of interest include the Circle Centre mall, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indiana University Hospital, St. Francis Hospital-Indianapolis and Marion County Fairgrounds.Packages for Indianapolis Zoo and Children’s Museum of Indianapolis are provided with limited availability. Contact the hotel directly for more information. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area, including several within walking distance.This Indianapolis, IN hotel has many fine features and amenities, including free coffee, free local calls and an indoor heated pool.Your Morning Breakfast is full of options. Enjoy the free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers will appreciate additional conveniences like in-room desks and access to copy and fax services.All spacious suites are warmly decorated and come equipped with refrigerators, coffee makers, microwaves, flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.Valet cleaning services and laundry facilities are both provided on the premises for added guest convenience.
We liked having a sitting area with a sofa and lamp. Also, there were so many outlets for recharging our electronics.
Wonderful guy, Casey, was at the front desk when we checked in.
- Restaurants are very close and interstate was very close. Room was quiet.
- Very clean comfortable room with pillow top matress and lots of pillows. I forgot my tooth brush but the hotel provided a new wrapped free one “similar to what I get from the dentist ” and saved my morning. Ill book again next trip.
- Room was quite comfortable and staff was pleasant. Just wish that our time constraints would have allowed us more opportunity to enjoy the facility.
- The breakfast was not as advertised & not good at all. The pool was supposed to be heated but was cold. Other than that the staff & facilities were excellent. Would definitely book here in the future.
- We liked having a sitting area with a sofa and lamp. Also, there were so many outlets for recharging our electronics.
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
Situated in Indiana, this hotel is 10 miles from downtown Indianapolis. An indoor pool and gym available at this hotel that offers free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.Every room at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South includes cable TV with pay-per-view movies. For guests’ convenience a coffee maker, a refrigerator and a microwave are also available in the rooms.While staying at the Indianapolis Hampton Inn, guests will have access to the on-site business center and room service. This completely non-smoking hotel offers a 24-hour front desk.The Indianapolis Zoo is 11 miles from the Hampton Inn on McFarland Boulevard. Indianapolis International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Excellent overall experience. Very clean premises as well as a professional and courteous staff. Breakfast was also much better than I’m used to.
- The tub was exceptionally clean. The omleys were yummy.
Because we arrived so late, the staff had already checked us in. We were in our room in a flash. My daughter had a sore throat and there was hot water and tea available, even at 1am when we arrived! Bed was harder than what I like but I slept fine. We did not have any pillows for the pull out couch, so my husband had to get those at 1:30am from the front desk.
We got up early and ate breakfast. There were no meats left (bacon or sausage) but we had omelets and biscuits and gravy. These were standard and good for a quick breakfast. I appreciate all the touches of accoutrements offered with the oatmeal and bread.
We were only in the hotel for 7 hours total and it was a good stay.
- Breakfast was delicious…fresh seasonal fruit, eggs with ham and cheese, wide choice of breads, very good coffee
- Nice, clean. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good location.
Motel 6 Indianapolis – Southport
Located 9 miles from IUPUI in Indianapolis, Motel 6 Indianapolis – Southport features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Newly renovated, spacious, and comfortable. I really liked it for the price, you may need to bring some small covers, and softer towels. Mostly quiet during the night but you could hear as people ran through the hall.
- the price was cool , it was ok for just a place to sleep
- It was quiet and restful. Convenient location close to several restaurants.
- It was nice,clean and attractive. Loved the indoor pool.
- I really appreciated the desk clerk. I was having a very challenging and stressful day and she made everything so much easier! She was very positive, patient, professional and kind.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
This Greenwood, Indiana hotel is located 1.2 miles from Valle Vista Golf Course and serves a daily continental breakfast. It has spacious rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and cable TV. Each room has a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests of the Greenwood La Quinta Inn & Suites can work out in the gym or swim in the indoor pool. Fax and copy services are available in the business center and parking is free on-site.Greenwood Municipal Airport is 3 miles from the La Quinta Inn. The hotel is a 20 minute drive from downtown Indianapolis and 30 minutes from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
I liked the swimming pool.
The size of the room.
Maintenance staff very nice!
- I didn’t have any problem checking in how’s the main thing.
- Clean property, consistent with expectations of this type of hotel chain.
- The staff were very friendly. We arrived a few hours before check in time and they were nice enough to go ahead and put us in a room. The room was also very clean as was the entire location.
- This wasn’t originally a La Quinta hotel, however, La Quinta did a pretty good job converting over. Clean.
- I liked the swimming pool.
Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South
Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a sitting area, just a 15-minute drive from downtown Indianapolis. Facilities include an indoor pool and whirlpool.The rooms of Indianapolis South Fairfield Inn are decorated with warm and natural colors. All rooms have a spacious work desk, cable TV featuring movie channels, and coffee and tea making facilities.Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South offers a continental breakfast every morning. Vending machines are on-site as well.Other hotel facilities include free Wi-Fi in Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South’s public areas, valet dry cleaning, and fax and photocopying services.The South Indianapolis Fairfield Inn is located less than 12 miles from the White River State Park, and 24 miles from the Indianapolis Raceway Park.
- The hotel was in a very convenient location, close to many restaurants and shops
- The staff was excellent! The place was clean, in spite of ongoing construction. The bed linens were the best!
- Front desk staff were great! Clean, comfy, quiet!
- Very clean. Beds and linens were very comfortable. Breakfast was good, fresh cut fruit was a pleasant surprise
Friendly & efficient staff.
Great selection of nearby restaurants.
Comfortable beds in very clean rooms.
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Located in Indianapolis, 11 miles from IUPUI, Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Was served a very good hot breakfast and the Belgian waffle was tops
- The beds were very nice and the staff went above and beyond with the service levels.
- Staff was very nice and helpful with all my questions!
- Staff very friendly. Nice hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Service in the morning as well.
- The staff here is absolutely amazing!!!! The best I have ever encountered.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
One of our best sellers in Indianapolis! Just off of Interstates 465 and 74, this hotel is 8 miles from the Indianapolis Zoo. Featuring a 32-inch flat-screen TV in every room, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool is available on site.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South. For added convenience, a microwave and refrigerator are also included.Waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, and more are part of the continental breakfast served at Indianapolis South La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can take advantage of the fitness center and business center that are also available.Lucas Oil Stadium, home of football’s Indianapolis Colts, is a 12-minute drive from this hotel. The Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway & Museum is 13 miles away.
Zack at the front desk was very helpful and recommended a restaurant that was very good.
I had problems with the tv and Zack was unable to fix and moved me to another room.
- The ease of checking, room was very clean and the breakfast was delicious!!!
Rooms were just updated
Looks like they have long way to go
Heat was wonderful
- I like the space and they were nice customer service was nice
- Easy to get to, location was Convenient to shopping centers
- Zack at the front desk was very helpful and recommended a restaurant that was very good.
Courtyard Indianapolis South
Courtyard Indianapolis South offers accommodations in Indianapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I did not eat the breakfast, but my son and Fiance did and they said it was very good. And Yes, the bed was very comfortable. We all slept well!
Decor: very pretty/nice layout
Got a flatbread: pretty awful-poor wine selection-no sav blanc!
- Spent two nights there for my son’s wedding. Would stay there again. Very friendly staff, room was clean and spacious. Thank you for a positive experience.
- The location, room size was very roomy, nice and quiet. Bed very comfortable. Great staff
- The bed. It was so comfortable, that my husband and I slept half the day, and we never do that. Plus there is Carrabas, Scotty’s brew pub and Cheeseburger in Paradise, Texas Roadhouse, Wendy’s and a Steak and shake restaurants in walking distance of the Courtyard by Marriott.
Comfort Inn Indianapolis
Located in Indianapolis, 5 miles from IUPUI, Comfort Inn Indianapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The staff was so friendly and helpful.
Our room was so big and spacious. It was very clean. The bed and pillows were so comfortable. It’s so close to the university of Indianapolis.
- The motel was close to where we planned to spend the day.
- Very courteous, nice, and helpful front desk staff. The room was clean, attractive, and comfortable. Good breakfast options: Real eggs, not just a scrambled to mix. Good bacon. Good yogurt choices. Good bananas. Good coffee. The lobby area was also clean and attractive, very comfortable.
- The hotel staff were very friendly. Check in was quick. The rooms were clean. It was quiet during our stay. We stayed here for a Pacers game and did not want to stay in downtown Indy since it was only an overnight stay. It was only about a 12 minute drive to the game.
- Best value for the money. Nothing to complain about. Clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff. What else do you need to spend the night. Close to the airport and 10 min to Downtown. A couple of Restaurants nearby.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express – Indianapolis – Southeast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express – Indianapolis – Southeast offers accommodations in Indianapolis, just 7 miles from IUPUI.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indianapolis International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Had a nice breakfast. Appreciate that we weren’t charged extra for parking.
- The hotel was very quiet. The beds were comfy and everything was clean. Staff was very friendly and let us check in early. The location is a good one. So many food places around and it’s right by the higheay.
- Loved the overall location. Lots of places to eat close by. Very nice pool, hot tub, and work out facilities. The breakfast time was convenient and yummy. The bed was so comfortable. I have never slept so soundly.
- The staff was excellent the breakfast was awesome the room was very clean the bed was very very comfortable we will be staying here every time we visit Indianapolis
- Convenient location when traveling to DC from Iowa.
Top Hotels In Southport Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Southport Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Southport Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Southport Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!