10 Best Hotels To Stay In Southfield Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Southfield Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Southfield Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southfield Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southfield Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Southfield Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Southfield Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Southfield Michigan:
Baymont Inn & Suites Southfield/Detroit
Less than 7 miles from the Detroit Zoo, this Southfield hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. A continental breakfast is provided each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room at Baymont Inn & Suites Southfield/Detroit. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests can enjoy swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at Southfield/Detroit Baymont Inn & Suites. A fitness center is also featured on site.Detroit city center is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Just off Interstate 696, this hotel is 20 miles from Ford Field, Greektown Casino, and Comerica Park.
- The beds were comfortable and the rooms were nice.
- The beds we’re fine and the breakfast was ok but the tv didn’t work and the rooms were
- Always have friendly staff at the desk!!! Greet you service with a smile
- Nothing the place needs remodeled. Dusty stink bugs dirt in shower disgusting
- All personnel I ran into were very warm, friendy, yet professional and willing to help.
Quality Inn Southfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Southfield offers accommodations in Southfield. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.Detroit is 15 miles from Quality Inn Southfield, and Windsor is 18 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The free breakfast was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were extra towels in room.
- Employees were friendly, it was quite and relaxing.
- Staff were very polite. The place was older but clean
- Great water pressure. New hairdryer. Clean room. Quick check in and check out.
- Stayed one night for lacrosse tournament. Chose the property merely because it was close to the game locations, but it was so much more than that. The staff was lovely, the room and hotel were clean and well equipped, breakfast was decent. We would definitely stay here again!
Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel
One of our top picks in Southfield – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel is located in Southfield in the region of Michigan, just 15 miles from Detroit. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 18 miles from Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel, and Novi is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 19 miles from Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel.
- Front Desk and Dinning Room Staff was very friendly. Room was beautiful. Housekeeping staff was very professional…their carts were clean and well organized. Maintencnce staff was professional and preferred guests need. Management was always visible and engaging of guests. Operations of this brand is great.
- The room was very comfortable and modern with all of the basic amenities being met and then some. Fantastic value for the money AND the restaurant is absolutely wonderful
- Room is clean, great location, price is right, staff is nice
- I’ve stayed twice. It’s always clean. The staff members are very accommodating, kind, and professional! The room is clean and quiet! The breakfast is awesome! I can’t have diary and they made my eggs with olive oil.
- Very modern and up to date. Super clean. Friendly staff. Quick to anywhere in the Detroit area.
Candlewood Suites Detroit – Southfield
Providing a fully equipped kitchen in each guest suite, this all-suite property in Southfield, Michigan is pet-friendly and is located within driving distance of the Detroit Zoo.The Candlewood Suites Detroit – Southfield provides free high-speed internet access, a DVD player and a CD player in each guest suite. Prepare meals using the on-site grilling facilities or work out at the 24-hour fitness center.Only a short distance from the Detroit – Southfield Candlewood Suites, discover numerous art exhibits at the Detroit Institute of Arts or spend the day exploring the Greektown historic district. The Hard Rock Café and Fisher Theater are also located within driving distance of the property.
- Room very nice. Bed and pillows were excellent. Very quiet and peaceful
- the friendliness and help of the staff. couldn’t believe they offer free washer and dryers forthe guests. will definitely stay here again
- The bed was comfortable, it was quiet and the area was well equipped to cook. We asked for a quiet room, and we received it. The staff was friendly.
- Everything – room was great with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, lazyboy, desk. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Nice little gym and snack shop. Staff helpful.
- I loved being on the first floor, and the staff was excellent, and very helpful.
Courtyard Detroit Southfield
This hotel is within 3 miles from Applegate Square Shopping Center and Plum Hollow Golf Club. It has an indoor pool area and on site fitness facilities. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Guests of the Courtyard Detroit Southfield stay at brightly decorated rooms with cozy seating areas. They feature luxury bedding, a tea/coffee maker and ironing facilities. The hotel also has facilities for disabled visitors.Guests can relax and wind down at the indoor pool or enjoy a workout at the fitness center that comes with cardio equipment and free weights.An breakfast is served at the Courtyard Café. Several restaurants are within 5 miles from the hotel.Courtyard Southfield is located where I-696 meet Telegraph Road.
- Room decor was really nice and comfortable to relax in.
- The guest services representative did all she could do. She remained professional and kind.
- Bed was comfy. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- I forgot my toothbrush and they gave me one free of charge. That meant a lot because properties that charge for those things are petty in my opinion.
- The quickest check in I have experienced. Our room exceeded my expectations. Friendly, helpful staff
Springwood Suites Southfield Detroit
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Springwood Suites Southfield Detroit offers accommodations in Southfield, just 13 miles from Detroit.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 17 miles from Springwood Suites , and Novi is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The large space. The suites is like one bedroom apartments style
- nothing, room was very nasty was given another room and it was nasty I will never return to that location
- It would be really good if we could have had some dishes…
- Exterior was fine, interior was outdated and dirty
- I had make plan for my birthday and I did book my room .
The Westin Southfield Detroit
The Westin is located in the Southfield Town Center Complex and is just 20 minutes from downtown Detroit and offers wireless internet access.The Westin Southfield Detroit features an indoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour business center. This Detroit hotel also offers valet laundry services and 24-hour room service.Each guest room offers a Heavenly Bed and a 49-inch TV with expanded cable. The Westin Southfield Detroit also provides easy access to Ford and Comerica Park.
The towels were fantastic! They were a great size and felt great against my skin!
The bed was amazingly comfortable.
The room size for a standard king room was great. It didn’t feel cramped or crowded at all!
The super hot water and the gigantic rainfall shower head were very relaxing!
Also, I loved the Starbucks coffee in the rooms!
- My stay exceeded expectations. The staff at the hotel restaurant and check in were an A+. The bed was unreal, I have to buy it, it is called the “heavenly bed” oh my.
- Parking was easy to get to from the room. The secure elevators was very nice and safe. The beds were extremely comfortable.
- The bed was soft, there were plenty of pillows, the room and bathroom had great lighting, and the shower was amazing.
- My stay at the Westin Southfield is and always has been enjoyable thus far.
- The towels were fantastic! They were a great size and felt great against my skin!
Embassy Suites Detroit – Southfield
Easily accessible from I-696, this hotel features all-suite accommodations furnished with microwaves and refrigerators and is a short drive from attractions, including the casinos of downtown Detroit.The Embassy Suites Detroit-Southfield features a free daily cooked-to-order breakfast as well as a free evening reception. The hotel also offers modern fitness facilities and an indoor swimming pool.Spacious accommodations at the Southfield Embassy Suites feature separate sleeping and living areas as well as a sofa bed. Guests will also enjoy free high-speed internet access along with MP3 compatible radios.Only a short drive from the Detroit-Southfield Embassy Suites, guests can discover the Detroit Zoo, the Detroit Institute of Arts and Joe Louis Arena, home to hockey’s Red Wings. MGM Casino, Motor City Casino and Greektown Casino are also nearby.
- Everything was GREAT!!!! Very good breakfast and very nice staff. Room was excellent.
- Same consistent amenities for all the Embassy Suites.
- I had an aweful experience at the embassy suites in Southfield Michigan, no one at the desk, when serviced he reaped of alcohol, unable to tell me deposit amount , no internet access, no batteries in the tv remote control, no one answered the phone til 5 am, I was told that phones rung low at night , speak with the manager after 9 am, well didn’t check out til. Management advised that send my complaint to booking . Com since a third party there was nothing they could do. I was charged an additional $25 . I
- The hotel was great but they only had one working elevator which was very inconvenient. The rooms looked very updated but the rest of the hotel looked run down. Overall it was a nice stay and I would probably stay again.
- the breakfast was disappointing and way too crowded-there should be someone checking to see if the guests are legitimate!!! the lobby is sad looking. the carpet in the room was stained.
Comfort Suites Southfield
Comfort Suites is located in Southfield, Michigan, 1.5 miles from Northland Mall. Providing free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, the hotel also has an indoor heated pool and hot tub.Cosy rooms offer carpeted flooring and both air conditioning and heating. A microwave oven and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided. Each room also has an iron and safety deposit box.Comfort Suites is situated 5 miles from Detroit Zoo and 9 miles from MGM Grand Casino.The hotel has a fitness centre and vending machine for drinks and snacks. A business centre providing fax and photocopying services is available. Guests can do their laundry in the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Very spacious but I was under the impression my room was a king suite with a jacuzzi but it ended up being a regular suite on the site both rooms say suite an it doesn’t specify the difference between the two rooms overall the stay was great room was still very nice and I would stay again
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The gym is small but nice. The rooms are big.
- Clean and updated.and the staff was super professiona.l
- The staff was friendly. They gave me multiple bottles of water.
- In room 305 where I stayed the bath mat was coming up and there was a lot of uncleanliness under it I couldn’t take a bath
SpringHill Suites Detroit Southfield
One of our best sellers in Southfield! SpringHill Suites Southfield is 18 miles from Coleman Young International Airport and 14 miles from Oakland County International Airport. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at the SpringHill Suites Detroit Southfield are equipped with an en suite bathroom and a plasma-screen satellite TV. Every suite also includes basic kitchenette facilities, including a microwave and a refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are also numerous restaurants in the surrounding area, including local-favorite, Meriwether’s, which is 5 miles away. SpringHill Suites Detroit Southfield is 2 miles away from Plum Hollow Golf Club, and 20 miles from The Palace of Auburn Hills, home of the Detroit Pistons. Detroit Zoo is just 7 miles away.
- I was able to get in and out ! It felt like a very expensive suite! And It really met my expectations..also this was my first time staying here..just right
- I liked the cleanliness and how well keep up the hotel was
- Cleanest place in which I’ve stayed. Staff was exceptionally friendly and room was superb.
**I was skeptical about the staff after reading some reviews, but as soon as we walked through the door that went out the window, the staff were excellent! Very welcoming, and went out of there way for guests needs! Those reviews must’ve came from people who were breaking the “no party policy” I like the fact that they are very strict with that policy for a number of reasons!
I loved the fact the rooms had a smart tv so it had the Netflix option for the kids. We had a ×2 double bed suite with a pullout, which gave plenty of space for the kids to relax in there own space in the living area without getting on each other’s nerves
The breakfast was great,something for everyone!
Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub was great as well.
- Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean and comfortable
Top Hotels In Southfield Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Southfield Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Southfield Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Southfield Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!