10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Valley New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
South Valley New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Valley New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Valley New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Valley New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Valley New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Valley New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Valley New Mexico:
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
One of our top picks in Albuquerque – and a guest favorite.
Located in Albuquerque in the region of New Mexico, 28 miles from Belen, Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Convenient location, spacious & clean room, coffee machine in the room.
- Location close to the airport and downtown was good.
- Room was fantastic but I dislike the blue tones of the lighting; prefer warmer yellow lighting.
- Love the layout of the rooms and the breakfast for our first stay; unfortunately we had to leave too early our second night to eat breakfast.
- Bigger rooms, separate sitting room was nice, hot breakfast was great, staff very friendly, great stay!
Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Located in Albuquerque in the region of New Mexico, 28 miles from Belen, Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 1.9 miles from Hampton Inn Albuquerque Airport.
we had a handicap room with space to dance. Had asked for refrigerator…done.
Beds were very comfortable.
Staff very friendly.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good.
- Location primarily , accessibility to highway , breakfast
- It was our second time staying here enjoyed our first stay as well as our second stay
- Spotless clean, great front desk staff, delicious fresh breakfast. Great value!
- we had a handicap room with space to dance. Had asked for refrigerator…done.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Just one mile from Albuquerque International Airport, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites offers free shuttles within 3 miles, an indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms feature cable TV and sofa beds.Guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and desks. They have safes, microwaves and refrigerators. The rooms also provide coffee makers and ironing facilities.Guests at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport – University Area can use a 24-hour business center and gym. The hotel serves breakfast and has an on-site restaurant and bar.Albuquerque Holiday Inn is one mile from Kirtland Air Force Base and 3 miles from the University of New Mexico. It is within 5 miles of Rio Grande Zoological Park and The Albuquerque Museum of Art & History.
- Price was very good for room. Bed was comfortable and room was very clean
- The breakfast was delicious. The staff was very courteous.
- The staff were very pleasant and very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
- The suite was very large and the bed was very comfortable.
- Clean facility. Housekeeping on our floor made sure we were well stocked with towels.
Staybridge Suites – Albuquerque Airport
Staybridge Suites – Albuquerque Airport offers accommodations in Albuquerque.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Belen is 28 miles from Staybridge Albuquerque, and Rio Rancho is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nice room, easy access to take the dog out to go potty. Easy access to freeway as well.
- All of the staff were ready to go above and beyond to ensure we had a superior experience.
- Availability for family to stay together comfortably
- Roomy, comfortable, spotless, friendly & courteous staff, good breakfast.
- VERY conveniently located near the airport. Breakfast was very nice.
Baymont Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located off Interstate 25,Baymont Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport features a heated indoor pool and a free shuttle service to Albuquerque International Sunport. Free WiFi is provided. The University of New Mexico is a 10-minute drive from the property.A flat-scree cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator, as well as a coffee maker are standard in every modern room. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A fitness centre and business centre are located on site. Free parking is provided.Downtown Albuquerque and the Albuquerque Convention Center, as well as Old Town Albuquerque are a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is 11.8 miles away.
- The free hot breakfast even though the room rate was extremely cheap.
- The breakfast was good. They have a mini waffle maker- it made 4 mini waffles at a time. Mini omelettes with cheese, as well as hard boiled eggs, as well as the usual cereal, toast, etc.
- Excellent breakfast buffet and great location for my purposes. Enough parking stalls available.
- Breakfast was good. Overall the stay was relaxing.
- The staff was incredibly nice. I would go back simply because of the staff.
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Located less than one mile from Albuquerque International Sunport, this New Mexico hotel offers free airport shuttles, a restaurant and outdoor pool. Rooms feature flat-screen cable TVs with video games.Guest rooms at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel are equipped with CD players and desks. They also provide coffee makers and bathrobes. Room service is available.The on-site Rojo Grill Restaurant and Lounge serves American cuisine. The hotel offers a gym along with a business center and meeting facilities.The University of New Mexico and Championship Golf Course are 2 miles from Sheraton Albuquerque Hotel. Rio Grande Zoo is 4 miles away.
- The bed was big and luxurious. Towels were so soft! and the staff was so very nice!
- The cheeseburger that I ate in the lounge was delicious. The room is in need of some maintenance. The carpet needs a good shampoo. Aside from that, the room was fine.
- The property was sooo clean and updated and every amenity available at times you needed. Shuttle to airport was great. Room was perfect and clean and modern. Also very quiet! Staff was super helpful too. EXCELLENT property and price too!
- The location couldn’t be better if you have a super early departure from ABQ. I live more than an hour away from the airport, so it is worth staying here to make my trip less stressful!
- Everything. The room was great, staff very friendly, shuttle driver to airport very helpful.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! This pet-friendly New Mexico hotel offers free shuttle service to Albuquerque International Airport and to restaurants within a 3 miles radius from 7 am-11 pm. Free Wi-Fi is available.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque. Each air-conditioned room has a fridge, microwave and tea and coffee-making facilities.An outdoor swimming pool and fitness center are available for guest relaxation. A business center with fax and photocopying services is on site.A daily hot breakfast is provided for all guests. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on-site.The Rio Grande Botanic Garden and Aquarium are a 10 minute drive from this hotel. The University of New Mexico is less than 2 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable and I like the bath area and sink area not in the same room.
We were checked right in, the room was clean, the breakfast was really nice.
We would return here if we stop here again.
- Bed extremely comfy with many pillows, great TV with many channels, Wifi very fast, no complaints about breakfast.
Stayed in a King room for 5 nights.The bed was comfy & the room was cleaned daily.Nice house keeping staff. The free shuttle to town and the airport was excellent. Very close to lots of restaurants & a gas station is next door.
The price was excellent value.
Breakfast was good.
- Near airport and restaurants, shuttle, breakfast and big room.
Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport offers accommodations in Albuquerque.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belen is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque, and Rio Rancho is 13 miles away. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. All my interactions with staff exceeded expectations. Jason was especially very nice. Shauna also picked us up from airport very quickly.
- The secured underground parking garage was a definite plus
- friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms close to the airport.
- Excellent staff! The ladies were accommodating and nice.
- If you want TOP OF THE LINE YOU USUALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. I didn’t pay what I would expect but I received TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE AND ACCOMMODATIONS. Pristine sheets, wide open floor space, coffee machine actually made me want to use one those little Kuri machines and of course FREE GARAGE PARKING. The front desk staff actually encouraged me to continue my important phone call, he saw that I couldn’t get off but he was able to whisper directions while I keep the call going. I usually try to get off the phone but couldn’t and he made me feel ok about being rude and not gettting off the phone. Sometimes, small things make the difference.
Quality Suites Albuquerque
Quality Suites Albuquerque is located in Albuquerque, just 29 miles from Belen.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nice place! Friendly staff! I plan on staying there again!!
- It was nice and quiet and very close to the airport.
- Close to airport Separate rooms for bed bath living
- It was close to the hospital and they let us check in early.
- Very Quiet, Very close to the University of New Mexico, and close to the Golf Course. The staff were friendly and answered all my questions. Would stay there again on my next trip.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
Across from the Albuquerque International Airport and close to popular attractions, this all-suite hotel offers all the amenities and services needed for a relaxing stay, including 24-hour airport shuttles.With fully equipped kitchens, free grocery shopping services, a free daily hot breakfast and a free weekday evening reception guests can feel at home when staying at the Homewood Suites Albuquerque Airport. The hotel also features a state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with an outdoor pool and sports court.Popular area attractions, including the historic Route 66 as well as the Old Town area, can be found only a short distance from the Albuquerque Airport Homewood Suites. The Albuquerque Convention Center, Sandia Casino and a number of museums are also nearby.
Finding the hotel was very easy, Parking was adequate, The building looks nice, and although it is by the airport, I never heard a plane.
Check in was fast and easy. Room was fine, comfortable. Quiet. Bed is really comfortable. I carry clothes pins in my bag for curtains that don’t close, and used them. (curtains were pretty dirty)
Appreciated the yogurt, granola, and blueberries.
- The rooms were awesome. It was like staying in a mini apartments actually not a mini apartments a regular sized one bedroom apartments with two full sized beds in one room. It has a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator as well as a sink with garbage disposal, a dishwasher, dishes, pots and pans, a eating table as well as a comfortable chair and sleeper sofa. This room was so nice and inviting it felt like a home away from home. I would DEFINATELY recommend this place to anyone traveling through looking for a nice comfortable home-like place to stay.
- The place was very clean!super spacious 2 bedrooms/2 baths suite. Breakfast was delicious.they are currently remodeling hotel..pictures are outdated.
- Room was very comfortable. The 2 room suite concept is great. Allows for rest while others are watching tv on other room. Very clean room. The hotel is in process of upgrades but this did not affect us negatively.
At first, we were in a room with a broken A/C. I asked the young man at the desk to look into fixing it. He actually walked up with me and my kids. Tried to repair it but couldn’t. We were in a new room with perfect A/C within 45 minutes.
And the breakfast bar was pretty great!
- Finding the hotel was very easy, Parking was adequate, The building looks nice, and although it is by the airport, I never heard a plane.
Top Hotels In South Valley New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Valley New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Valley New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Valley New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!