10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Tucson Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
South Tucson Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Tucson Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Tucson Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Tucson Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Tucson Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Tucson Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Tucson Arizona:
Super 8 Tucson
This Tucson hotel is only 1 miles from the Tucson Convention Center and 2 miles from Sentinel Peak Park. It features an outdoor pool, daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The warmly decorated rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV including HBO channels and a work desk are also provided.Guests at Super 8 Tucson can relax on the sundeck or in the outdoor jacuzzi. Laundry facilities are available on site as well as free parking.The University of Arizona and Arizona Stadium are a 10-minute drive from Tucson Super 8. Davis-Monthan Air Force Base is 15 minutes away and the Children’s Museum Tucson is 1.5 miles away.
- The room was very clean and the tv had a great selection of channels.
- The toilet and tub room is separate from the sink. The bed was comfortable. The HVAC was quiet. Could not hear the freeway nearby.
- Arrived with reservation , and discovered no clerk, on doors locked, my rating for this motel is something below zero. Terrible experience had to go else where and purchase a room there!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY OR RECOMMEND SUPER 8 motels…
- Right off highway… Had cameras for the parking lot
- AC was good although it was not on when I got there and as you can imagine it took quite a while to cool off the room in the afternoon in Tucson.
Motel 6 Tucson – Congress Street
The McKale Center and the University of Arizona are both a 10-minute drive from this motel. A cable TV is included in all guest rooms and guests can take advantage of an outdoor pool.The brightly furnished guest rooms feature air conditioning and a telephone with free local calls. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is provided at the Motel 6 Tucson. A laundromat is on site and a 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience.Kitt Peak National Observatory is 4 miles from the Tucson Motel 6. The Reid Park Zoo is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- The receptionist accommodated us with acces to a room for the disabled on the bottom level
- The woman who checked me in was great. There was a big crowd and she dealt with it beautifully.
- I liked the quiteness of the hotels no one came intruding my stay thats what I liked the most.
- It is value for money. Since we just wanted a one night stay so could not have asked more.
- Close to the freeway. Enough parking. They allow pets (big plus).
Econo Lodge Tucson
Econo Lodge Tucson is located in Tucson, just 2.1 miles from Tucson Convention Center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 5 miles from Econo Lodge Tucson.
- I got the non-smoking room I booked. They gave me a king bed when I had only booked a queen. They didn’t chage extra
- It was so close to the highway and some food stores
- The staff was great! The bed was comfortable & had clean linens.
- The room was a good size. The front desk staff was very nice.
- the bed was comfortable. An under-staffed crew did their very best to accomedate.
The Downtown Clifton Hotel
Located in Tucson, 1,700 feet from Tucson Convention Center, The Downtown Clifton Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Privacy, comfort, quiet and TERRIFIC staff! The owners are extremely accommodating. Highly recommend.
- We had a great time staying at the downtown Clifton! What a cute place and perfectly situated for us to take a walk to dinner. I personally loved the authentic bathroom tiles. Lots of thoughtful details throughout the experience. Be sure to take advantage of the discount coupon for a nearby restaurant- breakfast was fantastic.
- I loved the design of the room! You can tell they put a lot of thought into hand picking every item in the room! I am sick of staying at hotel chains and I wanted a more modern/hip place and I found it at The Downtown Clifton Hotel! It was clean, quiet, and walking distance to great restaurants and breweries! I would definitely stay here again!
- Cute decor comfy bed quick hot water in shower and wonderful staff
- Girls we extra friendly and room was very clean. Breakfast coupon to the restaurant down the street was a nice bonus
Travelodge Tucson Downtown
Travelodge Tucson Downtown offers accommodations in Tucson. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tucson International Airport is 7 miles away.
- I liked the variety of cockroaches we had in our room, as well as the previous persons change and empty tooth paste bottle. The multicolored stains on our beds were also a nice touch
- The smell of the place scared me away from eating there
- They gave us two more towels upon request. Allowed a late check out of 1130 even though we didn’t get to check in until 90 minutes after true check in time. This place was a disappointment.
- Did not have towels, door to go in to the room made a lot of noise, bathroom in very poor condition, only cereal for breakfast,juice dispenser broken, no front desk at time of check out on Sunday, no swimming pool.
- price is good. It was clean. Nice friendly people on staff.
Howard Johnson Tucson Downtown
Located just off Interstate 10, this hotel is one mile from both the Tucson Convention Center and Sentinel Peak Park. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access, cable TV and a desk are included in every room at Howard Johnson Tucson Downtown.The lobby has a 24-hour front desk and a cash machine. There is also a business center and a guest laundromat on site.Central Tucson is 4 miles from the Tucson Downtown Howard Johnson. Rialto Theatre is 2 miles away.
- Nice place in key location. Staff was friendly and customer service oriented. Great value for the low price, and comfortable beds.
- There was not a damn thing we liked it at the place it was filthy nasty and it did not fill with a picture that was on the advertisement doors were unlocked in my parents room the room next door to us the old lady was shot by the refrigerator it didn’t work light bulb and didn’t work the swimming pool Palm scum and dead flies in it no hot water
- Absolutely nothing, oh wait free WiFi. That I couldn’t get on.
- rooms were filthy,carpet,chairs nasty and stained.
- I never got a receipt fo the stay. I need that for company reimbursement.
Regal Inn Tucson
Rooms feature cable TV at this motel. An outdoor pool and on site laundromat are also available for guest convenience. The Tucson Convention Center is less than a 5 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at the Regal Inn Tucson.Interstate 10 is a one minute drive from the Tucson Regal Inn. University of Arizona is 4 miles from the motel and Saint Mary’s Hospital is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- There was absolutely nothing to like about this place. The sheets and blankets were nasty the room was nasty the building was no where near it’s pictures either.
- Cold ac soft bed and lots of cable channels I got my wwe fix
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Elevator in working order.
- Mind you p’s and q’s the area is full of hookers and drugs
- nothing about the regal inn was good don’t ever stay there.
Historic Hotel Congress
Built in 1919, the Historic Hotel Congress is a cultural landmark located in downtown Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site award-winning restaurant, the Cup Café which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Tucson Convention Center is a 10-minute walk from the property.Each air-conditioned room features free WiFi and has a private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.There is a night club and a bar at Historic Hotel Congress. Banquet facilities for weddings are also available.Tucson Museum of Art is 2,650 feet from the hotel, while Reid Park Zoo is 3.1 miles from the property. Tucson International Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- A.C. didn’t work properly and loud music in downstairs club keep us awake until midnight. Breakfast restaurant is great and location is good.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the wi-fi was topnotch. I was thankful for the provided ear plugs!
- Downtown Location & historical significance with a hip vibe & great customer service made for a wonderfulm stay!
- Great location, a historical gem. We enjoyed the Cup Cafe for delicious breakfasts and one dinner.
- The staff were very helpful & friendly. The location was perfect for walking to restaurants & museums. The cup cafe had an amazing menu for breakfast & very attentive service. We liked the historical aspect.
Americas Best Value Inn Tucson
Off 1-10 at exit 262 and 1-19, just 5 miles from Tucson International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily limited continental breakfast.Cable TV with HBO and ESPN channels is available in every room at the America’s Best Value Inn Tucson. A mini-refrigerator, work desk and sitting area are provided. All bathrooms have granite counter tops and showers.Free on-site lighted parking for cars and larger vehicles is provided on site. Parking for oversized vehicles is available in a parking lot adjacent to the property. 2 guest laundromats are on site. Vending machines provide late-night snack options.Downtown Tucson and Desert Diamond Casino are within 5 miles of America’s Best Value Inn Tucson. Davis Monthan Air Force Base and Pima Air & Space Museum are both less than a 15-minute drive away.
- This is my second time staying at this location staff there the first time was excellent my stay was excellent the room perfect everything is great loved it this time the second time the check-in was amazing again staff was great the room was okay the room was good I had everything I needed that was great the staff in the morning when it came to breakfast was really rude didn’t care to answer any questions she didn’t really want to be there it seem like unfortunate that might deter my decision of going back
- I was able to check in very late as my travel schedule was late.
- Helpful staff. Coffee was good. The store in the lobby was plentiful
- Staff were FABULOUS. Stacey the Receptionist is absolutely wonderful. I had an issue and needed to place a reverse charge call back to the UK. The Motel phone system does not allow overseas calls (including reverse charge/collect) – Stacey offered me her own MOBILE phone to make the call. She is a credit to Americas Best Value Inn
- Employees were extremely nice and the hotel is dog friendly.
The Arizona Riverpark Inn
Just a 5 minute drive from the Tucson Convention Center and directly off Interstate 10, this hotel offers convenient amenities such as free high-speed internet access and a spacious outdoor pool.The Arizona Riverpark Inn features comfortable guest rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.Riverpark Inn Arizona offers tennis courts and a fitness center on-site. After a game of tennis or a workout, guests can relax in the outdoor hot tub and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains.Guests at the Riverpark are offered a full breakfast with scrambled eggs, meat, potatoes and more. For other on-site dining options, the Terrace Cafe and Bar serves everything from Mexican cuisine to classic American dishes.Silverbell Golf Course is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. Saguaro National Park is 17 miles away.
- Surprisingly well kept. Rooms were clean and quiet
Wait person at breakfast was amazing, friendly, helpful and thoughtful.
Each day they changed up the style of eggs on the buffet. And, when we were there the eggs were great and fluffy.
A great selection and one of the better breakfast buffets in a hotel.
Hotel is on the tram line, so super convenient to downtown and the university.
- It’s close to the highway and easy access to certain areas.
- The rooms are spacious and clean. Great breakfast!
- I liked how secure it was all around,the had a little patio you could sit out on if in first floor and how big the pool was
Top Hotels In South Tucson Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Tucson Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Tucson Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Tucson Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!