10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Shore Port California – Top Hotel Reviews
South Shore Port California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Shore Port California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Shore Port California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Shore Port California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Shore Port California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Shore Port California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Shore Port California:
Hyatt House Santa Clara
One of our top picks in Santa Clara.Hyatt House Santa Clara offers accommodations in Santa Clara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.San Jose is 5 miles from Hyatt House Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is fantastic. Made to order omelets. My husband and kid’s enjoyed every aspect of our stay.
The location was very nice! Near a few nice restaurants .
I loved the idea that the room had a small kitchen .
- Everything very clean very quiet breakfast is very good.
Great spacious comfortable mini-suite room.
Easy, covered parking right next to the hotel entrance.
Intel museum and many high-tech companies very nearby.
Small shopping mall with restaurants and supermarket – right outside the hotel front door.
All-in-all a great find for the business traveller.
- Modern room, with great little kitchenette that came in handy when traveling with little kids. I was impressed by the breakfast selection. Pancakes, sausage, eggs, OJ , omelets to order. Very good.
Crestview Hotel and Suites
Located in Mountain View, 9 miles from San Jose, Crestview Hotel and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a hairdresser’s at the property.Santa Cruz is 28 miles from Crestview Hotel & Suites, and Half Moon Bay is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 7 miles from Crestview Hotel and Suites.
- Room was ok. Pretty big. Shower was great and clean. Wifi was working great
- It is a very clean and comfortable hotel ! Has a great breakfast !
- Plenty of parking. Close to stores and restaurants. Very clean. AC worked.
- Bed was comfy, room really clean, quiet 3rd floor, we didn’t eat breakfast because we had other plans but overall it was a nice stay and we booked another room for 2 weeks out.
Location near public transport and shopping areas.
Breakfast was good.
The A/C in the room worked fine.
Hilton Santa Clara
One of our top picks in Santa Clara.Located next to California’s Great America theme park and Santa Clara Convention Center, this Santa Clara hotel features free Wi-Fi. Levi’s Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers, is a 5-minute walk away.The Hilton Santa Clara provides guests with a variety of recreational facilities. Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. The hotel’s 24-hour business center is sure to meet all business needs.The guest rooms and suites at the Santa Clara Hilton feature luxurious beds with pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and 250 thread-count sheets. There are also 37-inch high-definition TVs and clock radios with MP3 connectivity available. The granite bathrooms include Peter Thomas Roth bath products.
- The breakfast was wonderful. Food cooked and warm and plenty of it. Room cleaned and bathroom cleaned daily. Nice staff.
I stayed at a Twin room with my colleague. The room was okay – spacious and cozy. Coffee machine was excellent, but a coffee pot should be necessary.
The location of the hotel was also very good. Located at the center of Santa Clara, it was really convenient for me to visit various companies of the Silicon Valley.
- I like the hotel how it was clean and the staff were nice
- Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Just next to the theme park, so super-convenient for that. Nice amenities in the Executive Lounge (breakfast in the morning, hors d’oeuvres in the evening). A solid choice if you need to be in the area.
- The staff were extremely professional and accommodating. The bar was nice. It was near the convention center, where we spent the days. Also right near a creekside path for running.
Best Western Plus Brookside Inn
Located in Milpitas, California, this hotel is 4 miles from Great America Theme Park. The hotel features an outdoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and free Wi-Fi.At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brookside Inn, guest rooms provide coffee facilities and cable TV. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.Guests can use the gym and the business center at the BEST WESTERN PLUS. It also offers a cocktail lounge with a big screen TV.Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel. Brookside Best Western Inn is 17 miles from Stanford University.
- Almost everything was good. The room ,Parking, cleanness, coffee in the morning, breakfast …the facilities are perfect
- At end of renovation. Not done yet but new all around. Good breakfast. Snacks evening. Good location for fast access.
- Complimentary cookies and happy hour with free drinks and decent food prices (haven’t used the happy hour offer though).
- BreakfSt good room clean nics a d quiet. Love ths tucked location great seclusion cookies were exvellent i had like 6. Big flat screen tv with viceland makes it the perfect combo shout out to the yeam that put viceland on the channels
- The breakfast was excellent, I’ve stayed at a lot of Best Western this was the best. Staff very friendly, clean room. Made my stay enjoyable. Thank You Keep up the good work.
Embassy Suites Milpitas – Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in Milpitas.This hotel is located in Milpitas, California off Interstate 680 and within a 15-minute drive of San Jose. The hotel features an indoor pool. Suites offer a microwave and refrigerator.Suites at the Embassy Suites Milpitas-Silicon Valley feature an MP3 docking station and separate living area. The suites also include a coffee maker and free weekday newspapers.The Silicon Valley Embassy Suites provides guests with breakfast and an evening reception, which features drinks and snacks. Guests can dine at the Swan Court and Lounge.The Embassy Suites Milpitas offers a business center and gym. The hotel also provides free parking.The Embassy Suites is within a 15-minute drive of San Jose International Airport and the Santa Clara Convention Center. The Great Mall of the Bay Area is one miles from the hotel.
- Nothing except the kind man who brought my children a couple of pillows and a blanket. He was kind, professional and pleasant.
- Kids enjoyed indoor pool, breakfast was good. Check in and check out was easy, staff was great.
- The room is nice and clean, and the pool is nice and big.
- The housekeeping staff were courteous and accommodating. Other than that, there was very little to be enthusiastic about.
- NOthing it’s a messy hotel right now they need to shut it down and open after their construction
The Row Hotel
One of our top picks in San Jose.The Row Hotel offers accommodations in San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 25 miles from The Row Hotel, and Half Moon Bay is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I loved the jacuzzi tub that was in the room the bed was comfortable like lights on the ceiling that lit the room was so nice it was much more then I expected would definitely stay again
I was very comfortable in the bed and liked the shower.
You thought of everything at breakfast. I love real half and half. Everything was very easy to deal with.
- The room was fantastic. One of the nicest I’ve been in. Breakfast was also great.
- Room and hotel had a modern European style, breakfast was good (similar to other hotels). Decor and ambient room lighting was cool. Wi-fi was good.
- great staff super friendly and helpful. easy check in, nice bar, and the breakfast was great. 🙂
Motel 6 San Jose South
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 San Jose South is located in San Jose in the region of California.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 27 miles from Motel 6 San Jose South, and Palo Alto is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 6 miles from Motel 6 San Jose South.
- The friendly and helpful staff, the location and proximity to good Asian stores and it Eastridge Shopping Center. Transportation: public and consumer-friendly. The almost 24-7 good coffee. The great prices for the money, and the discounts.
- The employees from desk very nice excellent customer service
- It was easy to maneuver a 34 foot class a RV around the property. And it was close enough to walk to grab a bite to eat.
- The nice fast check inn. Nic counter woman best I have experienced at a Motel 6
- Surprisingly upgraded decor, and cool little corner couch with pillows.
The Fairmont San Jose
One of our top picks in San Jose.Centrally located downtown, this hotel boasts a luxury day spa, 4 restaurants and outdoor rooftop pool. SAP Center at San Jose and San Jose State University are a 10-minute walk away.Plush bathrobes and exquisite Le Labo bathroom toiletries are provided in all rooms. Each spacious room at The Fairmont San Jose also include a marble bathroom with a walk-in shower, separate bathtub and bathrobes. A minibar, cable TV and a coffee maker are also provided.Tova Day Spa, San Jose Fairmont’s spa, features a steam room, sauna and hot tub. A variety of massages, face, body and nail treatments are provided. Guests can also use the gym.Dining options include a casual breakfast or lunch at the newly renovated Fountain Restaurant, a steak lunch or dinner at The Grill on the Alley, sushi from Takai or drinks and appetizers right in our lobby lounge.San Jose Convention Center is a 5-minute walk from The Fairmont. The Children’s Discovery Museum is a 15-minute walk away. Heritage Rose Gardens is a 10-minute drive away.
- Service was great, the room was wonderful, eventful stay
- They mistakenly knocked on our door with a noise complaint. I did receive a call of apology two days later. I was very upset because I didn’t appreciate their tone with the “FIRST AND FINAL” warning.
- Room was nice (although somewhat oldfashioned), good beds and pillows. View of the city is very nice from 16th floor. Hotel looks chique, lot of atmosphere.
- Very nice, spacious rooms. Friendly staff and fantastic bathroom
- We stayed the night and just loved the hotel and the access to all the different restaurants in the area. The room was gorgeous also.
Days Inn & Suites Sunnyvale
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the Sundowner Inn is a convenient, clean and economical hotel ideal for both the business and the leisure traveler.The hotel is within easy reach of major Fortune 500 corporations and also offers close proximity to Moffett Field, NASA Ames Research Centre, Paramount’s Great America theme park and Stanford University.Guests can take advantage of free parking, complimentary access to the business center and use of the gym and heated swimming pool.
- Hotel is in serious disrepair. Needs alot of work.
- Last two times I stayed here I couldn’t get hot water for a shower at 6am. Co-workers experienced same issue in other rooms. Often some noisy guests milling around at night too without security appearing to quite them down. Shame, because rooms, beds, location etc are fine for the money.
- The room and bed were very nice and clean. From the outside the place doesn’t look the greatest, but the rooms were much nicer than anticipated.
- I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels over the past few months and the beds in this hotel were very comfortable. Also the room was spacious for 3 people and the bathroom was large. Everything was very clean.
- the people at reception are friendly, they help you to call uber if you do not have an uber account and you can pay cash to them, which is much cheaper than taxi or cab. Though not mentioned when booking, they do provide breakfast for guests.
In an ideal location in the heart of Silicon Valley, the County Inn in Mountain View is convenient to many major Fortune 500 companies, Paramount’s Great America Theme Park and Stanford University.The 2-story Inn offers guests 53 comfortable and spacious rooms. Guests can make the most of the delightful seasonal outdoor pool and sun area or the property’s gym.The Stanford Shopping Center is just a couple of miles from the Inn. Other easily accessible attractions include the Winchester Mystery House, Intel Museum and downtown San Jose.
- The room is absolutely stunning! All amenities provided and exceptionally quiet.
- The ease to get to my work assignment the next day was invaluable.
Pictures on booking . Com are not representative
Of the place at all we only stayed there though because every place in town was booked.
- For the price, you really can’t beat this place. I needed a simple clean room as I was participating at a Hackathon at Intuit’s headquarters nearby in Mountain View. So I knew in advance that I wouldn’t be spending a lot of time in the room. This place did the job perfectly and actually exceeded my expectations based on previous reviews. The room/bathroom, etc. were all in good shape and functioning order. The wifi is free (which is not always the case at other budget places) and the breakfast offered was just fine. I’m not sure why there are comments about the people working there. They were fine.
- Place was bad. People who ran the office were very rude
Top Hotels In South Shore Port California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Shore Port California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Shore Port California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Shore Port California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!