10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Sherburne Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
South Sherburne Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Sherburne Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Sherburne Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Sherburne Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Sherburne Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Sherburne Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Sherburne Vermont:
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- This is the best value in Killington. The shuttle to the slopes runs on time and frequently.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
The Red Clover Inn
Featuring views of Killington and Pico mountains, this heritage Mendon property features an on-site restaurant. Farm-fresh breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided. Killington Golf Course is 7 miles away.An iPod dock is included in rooms at The Red Clover Inn. Natural light brightens each uniquely furnished, country-style room. All rooms offer a private bathroom and select rooms include a spa bathtub.Seafood, steak and wild game feature at The Red Clover Restaurant and Tavern. Guests can also enjoy selections from the wine list and dessert menu.A hot tub is offered for guest use at Inn Red Clover. Guests can borrow a bike to explore the area or visit the gift shop. Fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. A movie library is open to guests.The Catamount ski trails are 2 miles from this property. Gifford Woods State Forest Park is a 10 minute drive from The Red Clover Inn.
- Cosy feel. Set up of communal sitting/games areas. Welcome coffee and cookies. Rural, peaceful location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes with fruit compote was light and fluffy. The omelet was fluffy. We had dinner twice and both evenings the meals were excellent. We had vegetarian risotto, rack of lamb, monk fish, and pig shank. Everything was well prepared and the service very attentive.
- Warm and cozy, greeted like a long lost member of the family! Every wish catered too! One of the finest dining experiences in New England, charming Thursday evening with a very talented local jazz band providing perfect dinner music at the perfect volume! Thank you!
- Gorgeous location, like a postcard, and just 15min away from Killington Resort area. The lodge is super cozy with a nice fireplace to keep you warm, very friendly staff, delicious breakfast served every morning. The room was nice and clean, with a very nice and big spa bathtub, perfect after a day skiing!
- This was my 2nd time staying here and it was just as great as the 1st time. The delicious breakfast starts your day off just right. Will definitely be coming back!
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Trailside Inn is located in Killington in the region of Vermont, just 16 miles from Woodstock.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hanover is 27 miles from Trailside Inn, and Rutland is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great friendly staff, clean bright rooms and open space, near skiing, very reasonable.
- The fire place was nice and the main sitting area was inviting. The proximity to Killington was good.
- Josh is very friendly and helpful! The living room was cozy to relax!
- It is a Great place to spend the time with your family . It is very close to Killington Mountain where you can ski all day long !!! For sure we will be back next year !!!
- The staff were so down to earth, they told us some local places to eat instead of tourist town and it was the best decision. Would definitely come back.
Comfort Inn @Trolley Square
One of our best sellers in Rutland! Comfort Inn @Trolley Square is located in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 30 miles from Comfort Inn @Trolley Square, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Location is quite convenient, and the staff is friendly.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, pleasant. Had a nice pool and hot tub. I have stayed here twice when I come to the area to visit my family.
- The breakfast was good. Location in proximity to restaurants and ski areas was perfect.
- The check in & out process was very easy. The rooms were nice and clean. I couldn’t ask for more with this value. We spent most of our time outside the room but we were happy with the stay when we returned.
- The breakfast was great. The bed wasn’t that comfy. the place was clean and that was important.
Days Inn Rutland/Killington
One of our top picks in Rutland.Located in Rutland, 11 miles from Killington, Days Inn Rutland/Killington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 30 miles from Inn Rutland/Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed good breakfast good tv close to ski slopes and town
- The staff was very helpful recommending a restaurant. Table 24 was excellent. The room was bored than adequate the bed very comfortable.
- Room was clean and good sound proofing between rooms.
Fluffy pillows & comfy bed- slept great.
Fair accommodations for the price.
- We stayed during a snowboarding trip to Killington. The room offered all the basic necessities like a microwave and fridge and also had a complimentary breakfast. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The 2nd floor ceilings were also really nice.
Swiss Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Swiss Farm Inn offers accommodations in Pittsfield. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 7 miles from Swiss Farm Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Awesome staff (super friendly and open to chat – we got some very good recommendations from them)
Nice common area with fireplace, games, books, tv
20 min drive to the Killington Ski area and 15 to Pico Mountain
Pittsfield has a couple of good restaurants and a pub in case you do not want to drive to Killington
- Nice family run Inn with large living room and dining space, they are very nice and friendly and have a great breakfast. They also cook a dinner for guests that want to dine in. Easy access and parking, close to Killington ski resort (15m), great option for families 🙂
- It felt like being in a country home. The staff is amazing and very friendly they serve an amazing country breakfast that is so filling. Also if you request you want dinner and enough people request it they will make a great dinner for $20 each and you can bring your beer or wine. The breakfast is also open to the locals so get up early but they always make sure the guests can eat. We woke up after 10am and they still told us to go get breakfast. They were so sweet and it’s 20 mins from Killington and Pico mountain.
- This is a cozy Vermont bed and breakfast. And what a wonderful breakfast. Prople in the area travel miles to have Sunday breakfast so grab a table quick. You won’t need lunch. The rooms are not large but adequate. They are immaculately kept as are the bathrooms. Definitely homely rather than stylish but a lovely lpace to stay. It is also handy for skiing at Killington and Pico which are both an easy half hour drive away on roads which are well treated for winter weather
- We met a nice family and the kids hung out together playing games in front of the large fireplace. We had dinner at the inn both nights and it was delicious. We hope to return again!
- Great breakfast
Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain
On Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow hotel has ski trails on the property. The Okemo Nordic Center is less than a 10 minute drive away. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub.The rooms at Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain have cable TV and air conditioning. The studio and apartments have a fireplace and a refrigerator.The hotel has a children’s playground and offers guests a babysitting service. Massages are available and there is also a sauna.The Jackson Gore Inn has a few on-site dining options like Coleman Brook Tavern and Siena. Siena serves Italian cuisine and Coleman Brook Tavern has a large wine list along with lunch and dinner menus.
- Nice room with fireplace,kitchen, and great views of the mountain. very cozy.
- Location was great, right on mountain and short drive to town/ restaurants. Room was better than expected- all appliances worked great, room was clean and perfectly comfortable for two of us! Loved the gas fireplace and view of slopes!
- Slope side location, relative new facilities, outdoor swimming pool
- Staff was 10/10 – They helped me pull off a wedding engagement!!!
- We were disappointed when the studio we had originally booked only had a fold out couch, when the ad appeared to indicate a queen bed + fold out couch. However, they found us a lovely room with a king bed and fantastic spa tub.
The Shire Woodstock
Located in Woodstock, 14 miles from Killington, The Shire Woodstock features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hanover is 12 miles from The Shire Woodstock, and Rutland is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was so cozy and beautiful. Good for a couple but we booked 2 rooms in order for the kids to come with us and for us to have some adult time. The manager put us in 2 rooms 351-352 connected in our own private “suite” area and it worked perfectly! The staff was more than accommodating. The location was fabulous, only a 3-5 minute walk to town, across the street from a market and very convenient. I am not only staying here again but I would recommend anyone to stay here!
- We arrived and were met by Jeremiah, one of the very pleasant staff members (Sean) and after telling him about our 6 hour drive and casually asking for a cosy room, he smiled and “made our mini-vacation” with an upgrade to large room (#224) with private alcove in back of the property with a magnificent view of a snow covered river and mountains. This property has a supermarket across the street which is convenient since Woodstock is literally closed (except for restaurants) after 6pm when the munchies hit in the evening. It is a 5 minute walk to the center of town.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants in Woodstock Center
- Cleanliness ,fragrance of the room outstanding ,comfortable beds
- Location, spacious room,helpful staff, plenty of parking,
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. Dining area was very comfortable
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
Cedarbrook offers accommodations in Killington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Woodstock is 12 miles from Cedarbrook, and Hanover is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In South Sherburne Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Sherburne Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Sherburne Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Sherburne Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!