10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Reading Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
South Reading Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Reading Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Reading Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Reading Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Reading Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Reading Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Reading Vermont:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The question is what didn’t I like I and my family loved everything I have no complaints at all and all of the staff was extremely helpful happy friendly but there was one that stood out to me and her name is Brandy she was extremely friendly and so very kind… I hope to visit there again in the future I would highly recommend this place to anyone they have the beautiful place and so much to offer I actually extended my stay because we did not want to leave there…
- This facility is in a beautiful location that is easy to get to off the highway. There is plenty to do for both kids and adults. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.
- Proximity to highway. Nice facility. Good amenities. Friendly staff.
- We had a 3 BR unit. It is nice and roomy. We enjoyed our stay here. We used the pool and it was warm and fun. 30 min. drive to Okemo. 8yr old nephew had fun in the game room.
- Bed was so comfy, the rooms were spacious, the villas are definitely a must have especially for a larger group. Definitely going to book here again. Close to ski resorts like Okemo. Nice bar on the resort. And heated pool and nice sauna.
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
The Okemo Inn
One of our top picks in Ludlow – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor seasonal outdoor pool, this Ludlow, Vermont hotel is next to Okemo Mountain. A tennis court and a ski school are on site.Offering free Wi-Fi, each air-conditioned room provides a private bathroom at The Okemo Inn. Each room is uniquely decorated in quilted accents.Ski passes are available on site. Fax and photocopying services are available at the front desk at Inn Okemo.Okemo Valley Golf Club is less than a 5 minute drive away. Green Mountain National Forest is a one hour drive from The Okemo Inn.
- Cozy room with a comfy bed. Terrific being so close to the mountain. Definitley somewhere I’d like to return.
- The staff at the hotel is super nice and friendly. The hotel itself (common areas) is amazing.
- the innkeeper Ron was very friendly and prepared an excellent breakfast
- The proprietor, Ron, is extremely helpful and hospitable! The inn is really cozy and homey – the decorations alone are worth the trip! The location is super convenient to Okemo, and it’s so nice to have a hot, to-order breakfast before you hit the slopes!
Very cozy place. Just right for a cold night. Wonderful antique-y type place. Very nice host.
Breakfast was very good. The over easy eggs were perfect. The toast and sausage perfect.
Internet worked well.
Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain
On Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow hotel has ski trails on the property. The Okemo Nordic Center is less than a 10 minute drive away. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub.The rooms at Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain have cable TV and air conditioning. The studio and apartments have a fireplace and a refrigerator.The hotel has a children’s playground and offers guests a babysitting service. Massages are available and there is also a sauna.The Jackson Gore Inn has a few on-site dining options like Coleman Brook Tavern and Siena. Siena serves Italian cuisine and Coleman Brook Tavern has a large wine list along with lunch and dinner menus.
- Nice room with fireplace,kitchen, and great views of the mountain. very cozy.
- Location was great, right on mountain and short drive to town/ restaurants. Room was better than expected- all appliances worked great, room was clean and perfectly comfortable for two of us! Loved the gas fireplace and view of slopes!
- Slope side location, relative new facilities, outdoor swimming pool
- Staff was 10/10 – They helped me pull off a wedding engagement!!!
- We were disappointed when the studio we had originally booked only had a fold out couch, when the ad appeared to indicate a queen bed + fold out couch. However, they found us a lovely room with a king bed and fantastic spa tub.
Ludlow Colonial Motel
One of our top picks in Ludlow.Showcasing a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, Ludlow Colonial Motel is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont, just 20 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from Ludlow Colonial Motel, and Woodstock is 18 miles from the property.
- Good location, just a few minutes drive from Okemo.
- Location is great on the Okemo shuttle and walking distance to the restaurants in Ludlow. However, the place is dated and needs a major upgrade to justify the nightly rate. I would love to buy this place and put some money into it so it could realize it’s true potential.
- The room was perfect for heading to Okemo. It’s a mile away and the furnishings are comfortable enough
- Close to downtown walk to restaurants. Close to Okemo skiing. Good breakfast.
- Very nice people. I had a concussion from boarding and they let me extend my checkout time.
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge
Featuring a restaurant, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge is in Woodstock. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linens.At The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge there is a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property provides free parking.The inn is 4 miles from Suicide Six, 3 miles from Mount Tom and 2.5 miles from VINS Nature Center.
- Keurig was great, Mona was excellent host, next time we’ll have to dine on property!!
- Fabulous Food probably one of the best meals I have ever had.
- Very beautiful location, atmosphere, and experience. The owners are pleasant and hard working at this B&B. Looking forward to another visit.
- Lincoln Inn is in a great location, just outside Woodstock, set in lovely grounds sloping down to the river. There are chairs in the grounds to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Everything. Very clean. Simple decor. Great food. The property was well maintained and enjoyable.
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. Dining area was very comfortable
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
Jackson House Inn
Located in Woodstock, 12 miles from Killington, Jackson House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Hanover is 14 miles from Jackson House Inn, and Rutland is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Windsor Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windsor Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 23 miles from Windsor Mansion Inn, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Made us feel so at home and we’re so accommodating. Incredible breakfast.
- Everything about Windsor Mansion exceeded our expectations! The outdoors patio had stunning mountain views that were amazing and the evening campfire was a real delight. How did they manage to have a full moon for our visit? Super comfortable beds and lots of hot water too ! The breakfast was also high on the +++list, delicious scones, french toast, and eggs perfect way to start the day.
- The whole inn was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our room was beautiful and cozy.
- Breakfast was good. My partner and I both liked the quiet and serenity of the inn. Gail and John were fantastic hosts. They were friendly, informative and just nice people.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast with fresh fruit and blueberry pancakes was fantastic. Then grounds and view are very beautiful.
Top Hotels In South Reading Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Reading Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Reading Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Reading Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!