10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Ozone Park New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
South Ozone Park New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Ozone Park New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Ozone Park New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Ozone Park New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Ozone Park New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Ozone Park New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Ozone Park New York State:
Econo Lodge South Ozone Park
This Queens hotel is directly across from the Aqueduct Racetrack and offers free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. John F. Kennedy International Airport is a 10 minute drive away.Every guest room at the Econo Lodge South Ozone Park features cable TV and a work desk. They are decorated in bright colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk services at the South Ozone Park Econo Lodge. Free parking is also available.Citi Field, home of the New York Mets, is 8 miles from the hotel. The Rockaway Boulevard subway station is 1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel
Just half a mile from John F. Kennedy International Airport, the Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel is a hotel offering guests a comfortable overnight stay in a convenient location.The Sheraton’s check-in kiosk allows you to check in to your room in less than a minute, ideal for those travelers who just want to relax after a flight or a busy day.The hotel offers clean, comfortable guest rooms with modern amenities including a generous work area with high speed internet access in all of the rooms.Additional hotel facilities include a well-equipped fitness center and a business center.The hotel is just 12 miles from downtown New York City and offers easy access to the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck Expressway 678.
- Junior and CHRYSTAL were so friendly an helpful. !!!
- Wonderful check in experience, staff so kind and helpful and courteous. We were so tired after our flight got cancelled it was late and they made us feel so happy! Nice, clean cozy rooms, nice bathroom, lovely beds, breakfast nothing special but completely sufficient for a quick bite.
- Cute room, but noisy and no view. Nice staff,but chicken dinner made me sick all night. Chicken was not fully cooked. Chef would not admit.
- I like the room, but the furniture is kinda outdated
- The customer service was outstanding and the general care attitude from staff to customer was felt in every greeting.
Crowne Plaza JFK Airport
Located in Queens, 6 miles from Flushing Meadows, Crowne Plaza JFK Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from Crowne Plaza JFK Airport.
- Staff is very polite. They let us to check-out later then usual because we had flight in the evening.
- very comfortable beds, big room (ideal for 4 people), free shuttle (to and from airport), friendly staff. Ideal for one night if you are flying from JFK.
- It’s looks like an older hotel but the front desk staff were awesome. We had to cut our trip short for a family emergency and when we realized we had forgotten our phone charger in our other hotel, the front desk staff gave us her personal phone charger to use. I don’t think she realized how much we appreciated that.
- Convenient, comfortable hotel to stay night before JFK flight
- poor control of baggage.our baggage was abandoned by the porter and lay on the foyer for over an hour.Eventually we went down to fetch it ourselves close to midnight we had were told they couldnt find him he was on break ??? Staff at reception did volunteer to bring it up but we were already downstairs
Radisson JFK Airport
Located in Queens, this New York hotel is 0.9 miles from the terminals of John F. Kennedy International Airport and is 8.3 miles from LaGuardia Airport. The hotel has free WiFi and a sauna.Guests staying at Radisson at JFK Airport can enjoy the convenience of a fitness centre and a business centre. There is also on-site dining at Café 140 and a Hertz rental car centre is located on site.A flat-screen cable TV and desk are included at the JFK Airport Radisson. The suite also has a refrigerator and there are free toiletries in the en suite bathroom.Belmont Park Race Track is 7.3 miles from the hotel. Aqueduct Racetrack is located 1.1 miles from the Radisson JFK Airport.
- Room was very comfortable except the heat was out one evening!
- General location to the airport and shuttle service was great
- The price was ridiculously expensive and considerably above the rack rate. Although I paid for breakfast I could not have anything at 6 am. No refund was offered. The room was noisy and the window did not seal propoerly. The bar area was tired and the food not very good,
- The staff are very friendly and very helpful. A credit to the hotel.
- Transport to and from the airport was convenient and prompt
Hilton Garden Inn Queens/JFK
Less than 3.1 miles from John F. Kennedy Airport, this hotel in Jamaica, New York offers free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport.Guests will also enjoy in-room refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers. The USA Today newspaper is delivered each weekday morning and guests can work out in the fitness centre.Hilton Garden Inn Queens – JFK features guestrooms with amenities such as free
WiFi and printing at the 24-hour business centre.The Great American Grill at the Queens Hilton Garden Inn offers a daily breakfast buffet, as well as lunch and dinner. In the evening, guests can relax with a beverage in the Pavilion Lounge or get a snack at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry convenience mart.
- The full cook to order breakfast was great. I stayed for 4 nights so it came in handy, I did not have to go out for breakfast.
- Staff were so very friendly and helpful. Very happy with the airport shuttle.
- Cleanliness, location a couple of minutes from JFK airport
- Its ok was good most of the time we spend out side we just come to sleep there.
- First day the front end lady was very sweet and helpful, the guys cooking in the restaurant were awesome and have great customers service. My cleaning lady Mel was very sweet and took care of my room and provided and items requested.
Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport offers accommodations in Queens, just 6 miles from Flushing Meadows. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The front desk staff was amazing. The woman who checked us in made sure we knew how to get to Time Square and told us to call if we needed anything. She made us feel welcome and cared about.
- Staffs were friendly and helpful, room was comfortable
- Very happy with the hotel, close to the airport, with airport shuttle; this is the main reason for picking this hotel. Sure I’d use this hotel again if needed for an over night stay waiting for flights. Many thanks to the staff.
- The staff was friendly and the 24 hr airport shuttle
- shuttle service is fantastic. Staff is kind and efficient. Ready to answer to any need. I had an emergency and their quick and prompt solution impressed me. I’ll never be grateful enough
Hampton Inn NY-JFK Jamaica-Queens
One of our top picks in Queens.Located in Queens, 6 miles from Flushing Meadows, Hampton Inn NY-JFK Jamaica-Queens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.John F. Kennedy International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The bed was comfy and the room was ok. They attend to my transportation after complaining
- closer to the airport and 24 hour shuttle service to airport
- fitness center was very small but compact and useful. breakfast and complimentary beverages were good
- The proximity to the airport and the on site parking.
- The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom towels were plentiful and robust (not like the cheap, thin ones found in budget hotels). The shuttle to and from the airport was prompt, and the drivers were far more courteous than I’ve come to expect in NYC. Overall, a wonderful experience
Best Western JFK Airport
This hotel in Queens, New York features warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It offers a 24-hour shuttle to JFK International Airport, just 2.8 miles away.A spacious work desk and a coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western JFK Airport. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room is offered to all guests, and the business center features a computer with Wi-Fi access. The JFK Airport Best Western offers a complimentary breakfast each morning.The Queens Botanical Garden is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Belmont Park Horsetrack, home of the well-known Belmont Stakes Triple Crown race, is 7 miles away.
- Everything was great – we didn’t need the AC – the proximity to JFK was perfect
Dirty reception, listless unattentive staff, dirty dining room, soggy mattress a true dump!
We left to the Airport Hilton and never to be back to such awful place!
- love the beds, lighting and fluffy pillows. front desk staff were really friendly and helpful.
- I book the room for my parents and both of them don’t know anything about new York and the stuff very helpful and very nice. And the airport sheter was very good and safe Alot of money.
- breakfast was nice and front desk guy was helpful.
Garden Inn & Suites – JFK
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a playground, Garden Inn & Suites – JFK offers accommodations in Queens, just 6 miles from Flushing Meadows.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from Garden Inn & Suites – JFK.
Since I was traveling alone I appreciated the security greeting.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice deli couple of blocks away. Order from Chinese restaurant was great!
- The bed was clean and comfortable. There were several food delivery services available and open late. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Only location- colder to airport
Stuff was also ok
- Public transportation is not too far away and easy access to the airport
- Since I was traveling alone I appreciated the security greeting.
Hilton New York JFK Airport Hotel
Hilton New York JFK Airport Hotel is located in Queens, just 6 miles from Flushing Meadows. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.John F. Kennedy International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- I liked the staff. They are happy and professional. The hotel surroundings, room and sheets were very clean. I loved staying there!
- The Hospitality and attentiveness to guest in timely matter.
- The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant is just okay but staff was attentive.
- The Eggs Benidict was amazing. Also, room service staff was very polite and professional. Everyone represented the Hilton name very well. I would come back.
- Perfectly situated beside airport! Great shuttle service! Only downside, the interior a little worn and jaded in the inside!
Top Hotels In South Ozone Park New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Ozone Park New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Ozone Park New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Ozone Park New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!