10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Miami Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
South Miami Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Miami Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Miami Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Miami Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Miami Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Miami Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Miami Florida:
Hampton Inn Miami/Dadeland
In the Dadeland shopping district, this hotel serves a daily hot buffet breakfast. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub and has a free shuttle service to Miami International Airport, which is 10 miles away.Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a TV with expanded cable channels, which include a Brazilian TV network. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided. Suites at this Miami Dadeland Hampton Inn have a sofa bed.A 24-hour front desk, business center, and fitness center are on site at the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland. Dry cleaning is available for a fee, and free parking is available.Historical Viscaya Museum and Gardens is a 20-minute drive away. Guests are also 11 miles from Miami Metro Zoo and a 32-minute drive from the vibrant nightlife of Miami Beach.
- Ms Juana was very friendly not only with me but with all the guests she encounter.
- Bed was very comfortable and Judy cleaned my room and it looked GREAT she did a good job
- The staff were charming in difficult circumstances
- Friendliness of staff, responsiveness of General Manager.
- Pretty standard as expected from the chain. Perfect for a night stop
Miami Marriott Dadeland
One of our top picks in Miami.This Miami, Florida hotel is 9.9 miles from Miami International Airport. An outdoor pool and 3 dining options are on site.A satellite TV, coffee-making facilities, and desk are featured in all rooms at this Dadeland Miami Marriott. Select rooms include access to complimentary food and beverages in the concierge lounge. Non-smoking rooms can be requested based on availability.Guests can work out with cardiovascular equipment and free weights at the fitness centre. The Miami Marriott also has a business centre with fax and photocopying facilities.Whitney’s Restaurant serves continental cuisine and is open for breakfast and lunch. The hotel also offers the Datran Deli, which serves delicious dishes in casual surroundings.The Miami Marriott Dadeland is 5 miles from Coral Gables. Guests will also be 8.2 miles from historical Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 13 minutes’ drive from Matheson Hammock Park and Marina.
- The location is great and the rooms are big and comfortable.
- Comfy bed, large room, easy access to shopping mall
- Extremely comfortable bed. Very clean room. Great water pressure. Awesome breakfast. Dadeland Mall and restaurants within walking distance. Attentive staff!
- The pictures shown online are definitely not what you get when you get there the hotel is extremely out dated
- The worst bed of all Marriott Hotel that I use before
Rodeway Inn South Miami – Coral Gables South Miami
One of our best sellers in Miami! Located only 8 minutes’ walk from The Shops at Sunset Place, Rodeway Inn South Miami – Coral Gables South Miami offers free WiFi and free airport transfer services.Guestrooms feature a small refrigerator, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A work desk is also provided for guests’ convenience.Enjoy the Miami sunshine from the outdoor pool and terrace area. Free daily newspaper, free coffee, and free continental breakfast are also available during your stay.Venetian Pool is 4 miles from the accommodation while the University of Miami is 0.8 miles away. Miami International Airport is 12.4 miles from the Coral Gables South Miami Rodeway Inn South Miami.
- I didn’t like the breakfast it was all bread nothing else
- The breakfast was decent. They had cereal, bread for toast, and waffles every day. However, they neglected to tell us that breakfast times are different for the weekdays. It ends one hour earlier, so we missed breakfast one day. The pool area was also very nice.
- I liked the room,staff,pool, nice having breakfast on sight ,parking and location
there is a lady , she has a curley brown hair, she is very nice, and she is very fast when it come to the service.
The homekeepers were very helpful
And they clean the room very good.
- All kinds of caffeine-free herbal teas, but no regular tea. May not sound like a big deal, but this would be the tea-drinkers’ version of a cup of coffee….
Courtyard Miami Dadeland
One of our top picks in Miami.This Miami, Florida hotel offers an on-site café, outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Miami Beach is 25 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen cable TV with plug-in panel pay-per-view movies is featured in every room. In-room coffee-making facilities are also included. Electrical adapters are also provided upon request.The Bistro, located in the lobby, offers a variety of healthy breakfast options and Starbucks Coffee for purchase at this Miami Dadeland Courtyard. Guests can stay connected in booths with cable TV and high-speed connectivity.Courtyard Miami Dadeland is 7.6 miles away from Miami MetroZoo. Miami Seaquarium is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were excellent and the bed very comfortable
- Mall was walking distance..alot of restaurants as well closeby
- Amazing Staff! Everyone from top to bottom was the best of the best! Well managed hotel staff, and very nice property!
- The bed dead soft and I love the large TV and the large room.
- Found hair in several places. Air conditioning made a clicking noise in the wall all night. Parking was expensive.
Aloft Miami Dadeland
Aloft Miami Dadeland is located in Kendall, just 10 miles from Miami. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 14 miles from Aloft Miami Dadeland, and Hollywood is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Location. Very convenient for what I was in the area for.
- Rooms, hotel and pool were very clean! Staff was excellent answering any questions, very friendly. Great location for University of Miami, shopping at the mall & other stores, right off the highway. Starbucks across the street and Publix’s a few blocks away.
- Clean and modern in a very convenient location just across from the Dadeland shopping centre near the Airport and only 20 mins from downtown.
- Friendly reception staff and close enough to the Mall to walk there
The location near malls and train station
Kindness of the staff
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL
One of our top picks in Kendall.Conveniently located adjacent to Town & Country Mall in Kendall, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms and suites southwest of Miami just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment venues.The Country Inn features a daily complimentary hot breakfast, which provides Belgian waffles, fresh fruit and more. In the afternoon, go for a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in all the rooms at Country Inn & Suites Miami Kendall. Rooms also come equipped with a microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Visitors can explore the Florida wilderness at the Everglades National Park, which is just a short drive from Country Inn and Suites. The Miami Metro Zoo and the Gold Coast Railroad Museum are also situated nearby.
- Location is great being at a local Mall and many dining places around. We choose it as base for Miami day trips after returning from Key West. We rented a car and parking was complimentary, worked well. Wifi in room worked very well (ground floor). Good american breakfast with hot and cold dishes/beverages – fruit, yogurt, juices, granola, eggs, sausage, tortillas coffee/hot cocoa/tea and highlights to the self service waffle machines (really above average). Nice touch is the hot water, tea and coffee on hallway all night, which is good as a refreshment when arriving late before going to the room. Room amenities and equipments handy (desk, tv, fridge, microwave), good point is to have the sink in room, but outside the WC (which is kind of common in Europe) and gives flexibility when traveling with family when WC is being used. Staff was very nice and courteous.
- That was my 4rd time there. Awesome place! My preferred hotel in Miami. Around a lot of stores, pharmacy, supermarket, bakery, restaurants, fuel station. The hotel offer all do you need. Free parking, an excellent breakfast, swimming pool, confortable rooms and an awesome crew. Simply perfect!
- Awesome! That was my 3rd time there. The hotel is fantastic, the place is excellent, the rooms are confortable. There’re some stores around the hotel to shopping, dinner. Supermarket, pharmacy, bakery and a lot of restaurants. Simply the best place to stay in Miami. Near the Dadeland Mall, Dolphin Mall and the road to Orlando and Fort Lauderdale.
- Staff was great. Everything was clean. Breakfast was good many choices.
- Location. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants
Four Points by Sheraton Coral Gables
One of our top picks in Miami.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Four Points by Sheraton Coral Gables is located in Miami, just 1.1 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Coral Gables is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, sunshine and food.
- It was an easy walk to great shopping and restaurants. The decor was pleasing and the room was comfortable.
- The location and the comfortability of the room. In addition, I would like to thank Jessica (front desk) to give us a late check out at 4 PM.
- Good location, very comfortable bed & good condition of technology (large & modern TV, USB charging available).
- Good valet parking service. Rooms are modern and comfortable, size is fine for a short stay.
- Big and comfy bed. Large walk in shower. Staff very friendly and helpful. Smart decor, rooms modern and in excellent condition.
Regency Hotel Miami
One of our best sellers in Miami! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Regency Hotel Miami offers accommodations in Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 1.2 miles from Regency Hotel Miami.
- Breakfast was good, hotel room was nice and had a nice view!
- I really liked the customer service of the staff very very polite people
- My stay here was ok. Location was also right in the heart of eveeything.
- Like having a balcony.had a few eating areas in walking distance. Liked the pool side.
- I liked the pool area. They had cabanas set up outside that made it really chic and very girly. My friends and I loved going down there to take pictures.
Doral Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
One of our top picks in Miami.Located in the Doral neighborhood in Miami, 5 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Doral Inn & Suites Miami Airport West features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, accessories shopping and atmosphere.
- Rooms are big and there is full kitchen with basic equipment. Nice staff. Nearby 24h open wallmart and couple restaurant.
- very good , everything was planned for the kitchen
- Our rooms were clean and very comfortable. The location was perfect for us! The staff was all very friendly and helpful. We used the shuttle service Sensation Tours, they were wonderful! I highly recommend them (786-818-6136)!
- Good deal if you land late or depart early from Miami International Airport.
- The staff was really friendly. They was open to help in all our concerns.
Mayfair Hotel and Spa
Located in Miami, 1.7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Mayfair Hotel and Spa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- This is a hidden gem in Coconut Grove. Lush and unique interior. Fantastic 5 star accomdations with a staff that made me not want leave. PET FRIENDLY. Thank you to Soraya and Carlos, at the front desk for understanding and assisting a handicapped guest like me. Thank you to Julio, valet supervisor for assisting with making my car handicapped accessible. Ironically, we only live 4 blocks away and had to stay because of a flooding issue in our home, but so glad we did. All of our visits]into friends and family will now stay here!
- Wors hotel ever. Just do your self a favor and stay away
- The place is beautiful and the staff took good care of us.
- The rooms were very spacious and nicely decorated. The breakfast choices were great and the ones I chose were excellent. I stayed here due to having depositions at the state attorney’s office in Miami, the car drive to the depositions was brief.
- The hotel itself is a work of art. Being there feels like an escape from the outside word – it is full of pants and the middle of it is open-air, with fountains running all the time. There’s no carpeting, just tiled floors. It’s a beautifully designed space. Also – our friend at the front desk was really nice!
Top Hotels In South Miami Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Miami Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Miami Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Miami Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!