10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Madison Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
South Madison Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Madison Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Madison Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Madison Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Madison Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Madison Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Madison Wisconsin:
Sheraton Hotel Madison
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Lake Monona, this Madison hotel features an on-site restaurant and coffee bar. Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV. The Alliant Energy Center can be reached in a 9-minute walk.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at the Sheraton Hotel Madison. For added convenience, coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also included.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at the Madison Hotel Sheraton. Guests can use the fitness center and business center during their stay.The Heartland Grille serves local American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Harvest lounge serves cocktails 7 days a week.The University of Wisconsin-Madison campus is 3 miles away. The Dane County Regional Airport can be reached in an 18-minute drive.
- Coffee machine did not work, front desk came through with giving me a cup.
- The room was clean and you can tell the property is taken care of
- The bed and comforter were the best. So snuggly and soft. Very clean room and a great shower
- Very warm bedding, comfortable sleeping situation.
- Well done lobby and great staff. Check and parking is great.
Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown
One of our top picks in Madison.Just a 5-minute walk from the Wisconsin State Capitol building, this hotel boasts several on-site dining options and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access is available, and a 42-inch flat-screen TV is in each room.A sofa bed is provided in all rooms at Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown. For convenience, a refrigerator and coffeemaker are included. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The a.m. Kitchen Skillet serves hot breakfast items, seasonal fruit, and more. Guests can purchase light meals or snacks from the 24/7 Gallery. Coffee and cocktails are served at the bar.A fitness center is available at Madison/Downtown Hyatt Place. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities and dry cleaning.The hotel is just under 1 miles from University-Wisconsin Madison and 950 feet from Overture Center For the Arts. Dane County Regional Airport can be reached in a 13-minute drive.
- Convenient location short walk to everything downtown close to Capital and downtown museums. Great breakfast comfortable spacious room. A Friendly and helpful staff on site parking
- The room was great and the staff was very helpful.
- Nice and clean. Staff was pleasant. Elevators worked great.
- Great location for college visit plus staff very friendly.
- The hotel was close to the University and the state capital. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Best Western Premier Park Hotel
Located in Madison, 0.9 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison, Best Western Premier Park Hotel features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 650 feet from Best Western Premier Park Hotel, and Overture Center for the Arts is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent and the room and amenities were very clean!!
- The location is great with many eateries/bars nearby.
- Everything was great, staff was awesome! They found my pillow and held it for me to come back and pick it up! Thank you so much!
- The staff went above and beyond me and my friends expectations. We had a friend with a broken ankle and offered to drop us off at the front door of the Majestic Theatre. VERY accommodating!
- Staff are acomadating, very nice, hotel is historical, yet very nice,.
Comfort Inn Madison – Downtown
Located in Madison, 2.3 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison, Comfort Inn Madison – Downtown features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 2 miles from Comfort Inn Madison – Downtown, and Overture Center for the Arts is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Inn Madison – Downtown.
- Firm mattress. Breakfast. Quiet rooms. Non slip bathtub
- We were in Madison for the state hockey tournament. The hotel is conveniently located across from the Alliant Energy Center. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great. Hot sausage, along with waffles, fruit, pastries and more.
- Booked the room Booking.com when i arrived the hotel had no record of my reservation
- The hotel was quiet even though there were lots of people checked in! Loved the variety at breakfast. With a hot breakfast we always get our day started off well.
- The man at the check in desk when we arrived was very friendly and kind.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Madison Central
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Madison Central is located in Madison in the region of Wisconsin, just 2.1 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 1.8 miles from Holiday Inn Madison Central, and Overture Center for the Arts is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- From the minute we walked in the front door I was very happy I chose this hotel. It was clean, modern and had the appearance of a brand new hotel. Breakfast in the morning had a great selection, something for everyone. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating, (which I appreciating very much). I was looking for a good pizza place and the young man at the front desk told us about Ian’s Pizza on State Street, 2 thumbs up on that recommendation, plus we got to see the Capital Building all lite up at night.
- It was nice to go to a place where you could see that the staff were happy to be there. It was clean, cheerful and the service was fast. The shuttle driver was especially helpful and friendly.
- The Holiday In Express was an excellent choice. The room was immaculate and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good. They also had warm cookies in the afternoon and excellent coffee all day. They had everything we needed and then some. Definitely would recommend.
It was the perfect location (right across the street from the Alliant Center) for the “Jeff Dunham Show” that we went to see in Madison, Wisconsin.
The room was clean, well maintained and had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable.
I’d definitely stay here again…
- I had requested a top floor and they had a room ready early. Loved the decor throughout the hotel, great selection at breakfast, quiet hours sign, everything! We’ll be back!
Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Connected to the Monona Terrace Convention Center via a skywalk, this downtown Madison hotel is within walking distance of area attractions, and provides free shuttle service to Dane County Airport.Overlooking Lake Monona, the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace is only steps from the State Capitol building and the Henry Vilas Zoo. The University of Wisconsin-Madison campus along with the shops and entertainment of State Street are also a short walk away.With on-site dining at the Capitol ChopHouse, direct access to walking trails around Lake Monona and a state-of-the-art fitness center, every stay at the Monona Terrace Hilton is sure to be pleasant. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool or the on-site Olive Lounge.
- Location is great for downtown activities, which is what we were there for.
- Breakfast was good, comfy pillows and beds, friendly and helpful staff.
- There’s a big hole in the ground it outside her window my husband was entertained by all the machinery
- Always a great time, staff are pleasant and helpful. I never regret staying.
- The room was comfortable, clean, and well-decorated. The wi-fi worked great.
Clarion Suites at The Alliant Energy Center
This hotel is within a 10 minute drive of downtown Madison and the University of Wisconsin. The hotel offers airport shuttle service, an indoor pool and rooms with DVD players.Clarion Suites Madison-Central rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Madison Clarion Suites guests can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub.The Clarion Suites is 3 miles from the Henry Villas Zoo. The hotel is within a 6 minute drive of the Kohl Center, a sports and entertainment center.
Very spacious breakfast area, they served many people both mornings we were there. Food was quite good.
Our suite was comfortable and clean.
- Staff was excellent, had a great sense of humor. When we checked in, there was a complimentary cocktail hour. What hotel has free booze?! This hotel is the right spot for attending a concert at the alliant energy center. Room was alot bigger to than expected. Breakfast was just the right touch. Thank you for a great stay!
- Brest staff I’ve ever experienced. Very friendly and helpful!
- We overslept, and were unable to eat the breakfast. It sounded good though:)
- Clean, nice size room with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was great!
- Very spacious breakfast area, they served many people both mornings we were there. Food was quite good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Madison offers accommodations in Madison. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a gift shop at the property.University of Wisconsin – Madison is 0.4 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Madison, and Overture Center for the Arts is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, quiet room. Exceptional service from staff. Perfect location for visiting university or statehouse.
- Very clean, comfortable, accommodating and great location.
- Very clean and comfortable room … walking distance to university, as well as several entertainment and dining options. A happy place to stay.
- Location was great and complimentary warm chocolate cookies daily was lovely. Staff in reception were very helpful and a free shuttle within 2 miles was very helpful.
- The location was excellent and the view was great.
One of our best sellers in Madison! On the shores of Lake Mendota in Madison, this hotel has a spa and wellness center along with 3 on-site restaurants. University of Wisconsin-Madison is half a mile away.A flat-screen TV and iPod dock are featured in all rooms at The Edgewater. All rooms also include a tile/marble floor, refrigerator, and a view. Select rooms have a sofa, spa tub, and kitchenette.At the Madison Edgewater there is a fitness center and meeting facilities. The on-site plaza includes a seasonal ice skating rink and lush gardens.The fine dining Statehouse offers regionally sourced cuisine with an extensive wine list. The casual dining Icehouse and Boathouse offer pub fare, a great local brew selection, and views of Lake Mendota.The Madison Area Technical College and Overture Center For the Arts are both just over a quarter mile from the hotel. Camp Randall Stadium is a 7-minute drive away.
- The hotel and restaurants were beautiful. The room service was a really nice option. The view at the restaurant is awesome.
- Valentine retreat. I was able to check in a bit early and set the stage for a romantic stay! Very accommodating! I booked a lake front room. The room was gorgeous and the view of Mendota was beyond amazing!
- We loved the beds. We loved the steam room and the locker room.
- Staff was really friendly and they took care of my shower which did not have hot water really fast. The Tavern served really good food.
- This is a great location in Madison. The remodel has really improved the property. But the first reason for staying here is the view of the lake. Awesome
The Madison Concourse Hotel
Located less than 1 miles from the University of Wisconsin campus, this Madison hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided in every guest room.A large flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at The Madison Concourse Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided for additional convenience.The hotel’s restaurant, CIRC, serves contemporary American cuisine with global influences for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a cocktail or appetizers at The Bar, an on-site lounge. Starbucks is conveniently located next to the on-site restaurant and offers a wide variety of beverages and food options.An indoor pool and sauna are offered at Concourse Hotel Madison. A business center is available so guests can take care of work during their stay.The Wisconsin State Capitol Tour can be reached in less than 1 minute by foot. A variety of shopping and dining options are available on State Street, just a 2-minute walk from the property. Free transfer service is provided to Dane County Regional Airport, which is 5 miles away.
- Rom had a big bathroom and a big desk which made it very comfortable, as well as a nice view of the Capitol.
- the young woman who checked us in was personable and professional. It was a nice touch that she gave us a voucher for a free beverage or dessert.
- Super friendly staff, spacious room for a regular king, comfy beds, and parking only $10
- Very friendly and personable staff, especially when we checked in. We were travelling with a toddler who was a little over-whelmed and staff at the desk helped calm him down by including him in some casual conversation.
- Visited a lovely Irish Bar Brochach nearby . And a fab cheese store Fromagination
Top Hotels In South Madison Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Madison Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Madison Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Madison Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!