10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Kingstown Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
South Kingstown Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Kingstown Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Kingstown Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Kingstown Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Kingstown Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Kingstown Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Kingstown Rhode Island:
Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area offers accommodations in South Kingstown, just 7 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mystic is 28 miles from Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport, and Providence is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The front desk personal were friendly , courteous and cordial.
- Easy to get to the hotel, the food was good in the restaurant and the staff in the hotel was amazing
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean.
- The bed was comfortable, it was a good size room. The hotel was clean the coffee area was a nice touch. In addition, staff were friendly.
- Cleanliness, comfort, food, prices a bit high though. Staff great….
Hampton Inn South Kingstown – Newport Area
This hotel in South Kingstown, Rhode Island offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It features and indoor pool and is a 10-minute drive from Rose Hill Golf Club.All warmly decorated rooms at the Hampton Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area feature dark wood furnishings. A large work desk and coffee maker are included in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the jacuzzi. The hotel’s full-service business center offers a computer with free Wi-Fi.The South Kingstown Hampton Inn provides a daily continental breakfast. Snacks are available in the on-site convenience store.The Museum of Primitive Art and Culture is just 3.2 miles from this hotel, and the Scarborough Beach is a 12-minute drive away.
- The location was perfect since I was visiting my daughter in the area. The indoor pool was perfect for my grandson and I to enjoy and I always love when breakfast is included. The different choices of food each morning was a plus. The desk personnel was very friendly and paid extra attention to my grandson. We felt very welcomed and special. Thank you so much!
- Nice common area near the fire for my cousins and I to hang out post-Thanksgiving.
- The staff was friendly and professional. The facilities both inside and out were clean and even had holiday decorations (hay, corn stalks, pumpkins, etc.). This will be our go to hotel when in the area.
- Very clean, staff very nice and helpful and friendly. The staff seems like they love their job. Good price compared to others in area. I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn again.
It was clean and very pretty
Breakfast was delicious and everyone was very helpful.
The Atlantic House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Atlantic House offers accommodations in Narragansett. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newport is 9 miles from The Atlantic House, and Mystic is 27 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and helpful at check in. Fantastic location.
- Absolutely no toilet paper , found out the hard way !!
- BEAUTIFUL place! Right across the street from the ocean. Large window with full ocean view! Large room with sitting area and a small balcony. GORGEOUS- we did not want to leave!!!
- None near property however many excellent ones not too far away.
- The room was very large and all that we needed was there. The place was located right across from the beach
Hamilton Village Inn
Just over 1 miles from the beach, this North Kingstown hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV. The on-site Seaview Station restaurant serves breakfast and lunch every day from May to November.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hamilton Village Inn each feature a coffee machine, desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms include towels and linen. Some rooms have a kitchen or sitting area.The Hamilton Village Inn has plenty of outdoor space, providing guests with a large terrace and a foot with picnic tables. The Seaview Station restaurant additionally features an outdoor patio.The historic Newport city center is just a 15-minute drive from the Hamilton Village Inn. The University of Rhode Island and the West Kingston Amtrak Station are both 12 miles away.
- The room was clean, and had amenities like a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave, which are so nice when traveling. The stock of coffee, towels, and other amenities were well covered.
- The beds are very comfortable, the property lovely.
- Convenient location, good accommodations, and economical, made for an excellent visit.
- Comfortable room, very clean, affordable, kind and helpful staff!
- The bed was very comfortable and the view great. The staff very friendly and very helpful.
Aqua Blue Hotel
Aqua Blue Hotel is located in Narragansett, 8 miles from Newport and 27 miles from Mystic. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Providence is 27 miles from Aqua Blue Hotel, and Preston is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Did not have breakfast. I normally do not have that meal.
- When we asked to see if a room upgrade was possible, they reviewed their bookings and found a complimentary upgrade for us. The staff were very pleasant and friendly.
- Comfortable bed, views of the sunrise from viewing deck, great breakfast
- Great location, nice staff, clean and comfortable room, parking
- Convenience–right across from the beach. Also, restaurants and shops right there.
Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Newport.Located 1.8 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant and bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 16 miles away.
- I liked that the location was close to where I wanted to go (Salve Regina). The room itself was fine and served the purpose I needed it for (a place to sleep).
- Room was clean and the maid was good. Portafinos had great food!
- We didn’t get a chance to stay for breakfast, unfortunately.
- The fridge and microwave in the room and the gift shop were very nice. The staff was excellent!
- We love the location of the hotel and the casino across the street. We love that you can walk to the casino across the street which has great, free entertainment. We also like the fact that it is a short Uber ride to the bars and restaurants on Thames Street.
Lighthouse Inn of Galilee
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Narragansett, 13 miles from Newport, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mystic is 24 miles from Lighthouse Inn of Galilee, and Preston is 27 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The price is reasonable and the location for us was perfect. The place does get some mixed reviews. If you are looking for 5 stars and so called free bagels and fruit for breakfast it is not the place for you. It is a place to sleep . I found the rooms to be clean and the beds very comfortable.
- The only thing I can say is that the room was clean and the TV worked just fine.
- If you just want a bed and shower and quick access to block island ferries all good. Expensive for what you get. Should have read reviews.
- The location is great.There are two handicap rooms. Although the bathroom isn’t. There is a handicap bathroom off of the lobby.
- It was a great location, convenient we located within walking distance of many restaurants, public beaches and the block island ferry.
Quality Inn and Suites Middletown
One mile from Newport Naval Complex, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Newport. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the Newport Inn can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool.Rooms at Middletown Newport Inn have cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Each spacious room also features a desk with a chair. Select rooms also have a spa tub.A continental breakfast is available each morning and features hot items, fresh pastries and fruits.The United States Naval War College and Coddington Cove are within 2.5 miles of this hotel. The historic Newport mansions are a 15-minute drive from the property.
- excellent breakfast, very friendly staff, comfortable room.
- The staff was extremely helpful an welcoming. We were staying there because we were left without power by a severe storm. We all very tired, cold and frazzled by the time we arrived and they set us at ease and got us settled in very quickly.
- Everything was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- I like the whirlpool in the room the hot breakfast the staff where friendly and greeted us every morning at breakfast.
- The manager Latoya was very pleasant. Some repairs are needed around the building, but I will assume it hasn’t been done do to winter months. I really enjoy the whirlpool tub!
The Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina
One of our top picks in Newport.The Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina offers accommodations in Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff all were smiling. I felt like the hotel had a great environment!
- Room was just right and a great value for the money.
- The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The pool was heated and the kids had a great time. Breakfast buffet was supplemented by fresh eggs, made to order pancakes and waffles. Waitstaff and management staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions to places.
- Cheyanne was so nice and helpful while being really busy she multi tasked really well!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Pass to the Y. Coupon for the restaurant.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Providence North Kingstown
This all-suite North Kingstown, Rhode Island hotel features an indoor pool and offers suites with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a full kitchen. The Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry is a 10-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge, dishwasher and stovetop are provided in all suites at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Providence North Kingstown. Each suite includes a dining table, sitting area and work desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at this hotel, and a snack bar is on site. Picnic areas are available.The Providence North Kingstown TownePlace Suites by Marriott features an on-site fitness room. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Seabee Museum and Memorial Park is just a 3-minute walk from this hotel. North Kingstown Golf Course is 2.4 miles away, and Calf Pasture Beach is 5.1 miles away. Quonset State Airport is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The recycle bin in the room, continental breakfast
- Mr.Bob is a outstanding human being.. Every staff was super
- Very clean. Better-than-average included breakfast. Quiet HVAC. Full-size refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Everyone was so polite and helpful that it makes us want to come back again.my kids also enjoy the poll and food
- The place was lovely – clean, great rooms, small pool – perfect for young kids, nice breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay there and will definitely come back!
Top Hotels In South Kingstown Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Kingstown Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Kingstown Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Kingstown Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!