10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Egremont Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Egremont Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Egremont Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Egremont Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Egremont Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Egremont Massachusetts:
The Egremont Village Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Egremont Village Inn offers accommodations in South Egremont, just 15 miles from Lenox. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the inn. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 40 miles from The Egremont Village Inn.
It was a great stay. Nice Staffa d friendly lodgers. We met some nice people.
Room was fine as was breakfast.
Would go back.
- The Egremont Inn was everything we were looking for. The inn is homey, comfortable, and has an historic feel to it. Close to everywhere we wanted to go. We went to the barn for live music on Friday night- so fun!
- Good location for us. Easy access and parking. Great entertainment and food available on site. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Good location in a pretty area with an onsite bar and casual eating venue with live entertainment some nights. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Charming and comfortable place.
A slightly quirky but very pleasant hotel with excellent staff.
I listened one morning as they managed two very difficult and stupid old men. The staff were so kind even though the guests was simply unpleasant.
The staff get five stars from me.
- It was a great stay. Nice Staffa d friendly lodgers. We met some nice people.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires
Located in Great Barrington in the region of Massachusetts, 11 miles from Lenox, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Lenox Great Barrington/Berkshires features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites .
- I thought the breakfast was good. I only eat gluten free bread so that could be added. The pool and hot tub was great…
- My favorite things about staying here were the pool and the hot tub. Waking up in the morning of a cold, rainy day and going for a swim in a warm pool is a wonderful experience. The breakfast here was quite good and there was a fairly large selection of items (eggs, bacon, fruit, yoghurt, cereal and a variety of tasty pastries.) The rooms are nicely decorated and clean, without feeling sterile. The staff was friendly and there was ample parking. The hotel is very close to downtown Great Battington, where there are a number of great restaurants and shops. It’s easy to spend a day hopping from one cute store to the next. Also an excellent spot if you’re into antiquing.
Very convenient location, excellent Greek restaurant within walking distance.
Good room and comfortable bed. Helpful staff
- Staff very apologetic about fire alarm going off incorrectly
- Very quiet location set way back from the road. Comfy bed. Windows that open.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Great Barrington’s Thornewood Inn is a bed and breakfast that features antique furniture throughout the property. The inn has an outdoor pool and a deck facing the Berkshire Hills.The Point is Thornewood Inn’s on-site restaurant and serves continental cuisine. They offer a complimentary breakfast in the morning and have scheduled live entertainment.Rooms are decorated with antique furniture and individual themes. Each room has a private bathroom and access to free Wi-Fi.The Norman Rockwell Museum is 7 miles from the property, and Ski Butternut is a 6 minute drive from the inn.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and responsive and accepting of our dog. Our room was very comfortable. And breakfast was delicious.
Nice pool and porch
Easy to get to. Friendly staff.
- Even though i arrived late at night, the owners left everything ready for my arrival.Very quiet area. Perfect for a relaxing sleep.
- Very friendly service. Delicious freshly baked cake at breakfast!
- Room was clean, comfortable and quaint. Staff was very friendly.
The White Hart
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The White Hart offers accommodations in Salisbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Kingston is 30 miles from The White Hart, and Lenox is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great good. Very nice place. love the casual lunch place right there also. Breakfast is just pastry but can eat next door and get great food.
- The hotel was super-stylish in a very relaxed way and the location was beautiful. I loved everything about it.
- Great spot, perfect for a weekend getaway. Property is beautiful, rooms are very nice and beds are great. White Hart Provisions is perfect for breakfast or lunch, and the Tap Room is great for dinner. We will definitely be heading back in the future!
- Great bed and breakfast with a very good restaurant
- The property was pleasant from the outside, and the room had nice enough decor. I had a room in the main part of the property, which seemed nicer than the rooms that my friends had on the outer perimeter of the building. The room was clean.
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, An Ascend Collection Hotel
The Black Swan Inn is conveniently located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains. The hotel is close to several area attractions and local points of interest like Tanglewood Music Festival, Norman Rockwell Museum and Jacob’s Pillow.The Berkshires is an area rich in outdoor recreational opportunities. Enjoy the sparkling Laurel Lake right in the hotel’s backyard where you can go swimming, fishing or boating. Several golf courses, ski slopes and parks are close to the hotel. Stay with us and ski at Ski Butternut. Spend the day shopping for that must-have item at the Lee Premium Outlets.Relax with a delicious meal or cocktail at the Bombay Bar & Grill, located on the premises and watch the sun set over the lake after a full day of activities in the Berkshires.Guests of the Black Swan Inn are invited to enjoy amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls.All spacious guest rooms of this Massachusetts hotel are non-smoking and are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, desks and cable TV. Some rooms feature balconies and whirlpool bathtubs.
- Great corner room, roomy and nicely decorated. Loved the balcony and view.
- The room was very clean and updated. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were a little too overstuffed. Plenty of towels and toiletries. The view from the hotel is nice on the lake side.
- The room was well appointed and very neat and comfortable
- Very well-maintained hotel, with very helpful staff. The Indian restaurant at the property was wonderful
- We loved the view & it was in a beautiful lake. Great little town & conveniently located between Stockbridge & Lenox. & clues to the Berkshires! We lived our short visit & hope to return for the fall season or summer. They were extremely accommodating since we traveled with our dog.
The Red Lion Inn
In the heart of central Stockbridge, Massachusetts, this historic hotel offers luxurious accommodations, friendly service and gourmet on-site dining options, only a short distance from area points of interest.The completely non-smoking Red Lion Inn elegantly combines old-world charm including antiques and a birdcage elevator with many modern amenities, such as wireless internet access. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy on-site massage services as well as the year-round outdoor pool and on-site gift shop.While staying at the Red Lion, guests can enjoy delicious on-site dining options at the hotel’s restaurants, Widow Bingham’s Tavern and the Lion’s Den Pub, both serving classic American cuisine.The Red Lion Inn offers convenient access to a number of area attractions, including the Norman Rockwell Museum. Historic homes, antique shops, boutiques and beautiful gardens are also nearby.
- We had 3 delicious breakfasts and excellent dinners in the restaurant and tavern. The servers were extremely nice and helpful. The room was tasteful, warm and comfortable.
- Hot tub was fun. Coffee was cold but then brought hot coffee. Music was great. Breakfast is always relaxing. Fireplace is wonderful. Would be nice to have music upstairs or near fireplace
- Having everything on site. We ate all our meals there and enjoyed the lounge with free entertainment. Beautiful room with cozy touches including a fireplace.
- Everything was excellent!!!! We really enjoyed our stay!!!
- Anticipating your requests and very professional looking
The Old Inn On The Green
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Old Inn On The Green offers accommodations in New Marlborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.Lenox is 16 miles from The Old Inn On The Green, and Lee is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
The staff is always so gracious. A true New England getaway peaceful, beautiful and the most perfect place to just simply unwind.
The food was superb! Cocktails and wine in the bar icing on the cake!
- Gorgeous old Inn with beautiful spa bath. Food was delicious!
- location was peaceful, air conditioner in window worked well, towels were fluffy. The inn is cool in that it looks like it was built in 1760 and little done to change it in all those years. Interesting floors, doors, nice porch on 2nd floor, nice screened in patio for breakfast. Good availability.
- Charming, renovated colonial buildings in a beautiful setting
- The room was very comfortable and the surrounding area was very quiet and peaceful.
- The staff is always so gracious. A true New England getaway peaceful, beautiful and the most perfect place to just simply unwind.
The Village Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Village Inn offers accommodations in Lenox. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Tanglewood Musical Center is 1.5 miles from The Village Inn, and Kripalu is 2.2 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The room was clean and very roomy. Karen, the staff, was very accommodating. Excellent location.
- We did not eat at the Inn. The mattresses need updating but they were acceptable. The bathroom needs some updating as well. The bathroom temperature was chilly, but the shower pressure and temp were good.
- Staff was very nice. Room was a good size. It was quiet.
- Great location in Lenox center. Friendly staff and a great breakfast included in room price.
- The room we were in had a King size bed on the first floor and was relatively large. The whirlpool tub was a nice touch even though we did not use it. The room was neat and clean, especially the bathroom. The staff was very nice and breakfast was great.
Situated in Lee, between the beautiful Beartown and October Mountain State Forests, Pilgrim Inn is a 20-minute drive from Pitsfield. It features a swimming pool and cozy rooms with free Wi-Fi.The individually decorated bedrooms at Pilgrim Inn have air conditioning and private bathrooms. All rooms have a work desk and cable TV, and microwaves and refrigerators are provided.Pilgrim Inn serves continental breakfasts each morning in the dining room. The guesthouse also features a heated outdoor swimming pool and free on-site parking.Just 4 miles from Cranwell Golf Course, Pilgrims Inn is only half a mile from the Prime Outlets at Lee. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 11 miles away, and Springfield is a 40-minute drive.
- Not available due to plumbing problem. Went to Super 8 across street but not healthy food.
- basic, clean accommodations, very easy to reach from highway, friendly staff, close to town, would stay again.
- Large, clean room with a comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- The manager was kept held a room for us, four days before we arrived so we could accommodate our dog at last minute.
- Very clean…..great housekeeping staff, great management. Very accommodating as we extended our stay.
Kemble Inn and Table Six Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kemble Inn and Table Six Restaurant offers accommodations in Lenox, just 1.4 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Kemble Inn & Table Six .
- Gracious cross between New England manor house and mod showplace— but it totally works. Extremely, I mean extremely attentive service. They bend over backwards to please. Lenox is the picture perfect town.
- The hotel’s location, the warm interior design, the fire place at night with a bar was absolutely stunning.
- We reallly enjoyed our stay here. The place is charming!
- Location outstanding, staff marvelous, rooms beautifully appointed, many “extra-mile” details abound (including top-quality bed linens and house made truffle potato chips awaiting you in your room, with compliments of the chef). A rare gem of a spot.
- William was spectacular. The chef Scott was exceptional
Top Hotels In South Egremont Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Egremont Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!