10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Corinth New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
South Corinth New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Corinth New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Corinth New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Corinth New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Corinth New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Corinth New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Corinth New York State:
Comfort Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
Located in Saratoga Springs, 22 miles from Lake George, Comfort Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.Albany International Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. The eggs were perfect.
I also love that they have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. That was a pleasant surprise.
staff was unbeliveably cheerful and helpful
i was totally impressed by the attitide and performance of all staff
Kaitylyn at front desk was the sparkplug
breakfast was great
- Staff was accommodating. Entrance for pets was fine. Didn’t have breakfast there as it was very crowded.
- The hotel was in a convenient location. It had a nice breakfast and they let us have a late check out. The bed was comfy and our room was clean. It was small but just what we needed.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. They also have a free shuttle to downtown.
- The hotel staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. The eggs were perfect.
The Saratoga Hilton
One of our top picks in Saratoga Springs.In Saratoga Springs, New York, minutes from the Saratoga Race Course, this hotel provides on-site dining along with a number of modern facilities and a 24-hour front desk service.On-site at the Saratoga Hilton, guests can enjoy wireless internet access, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and an indoor swimming pool. Serving American-inspired cuisine, the on-site restaurant The Springs provides breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hilton Saratoga is in the heart of the city, only a short walk from local restaurants, charming shops and a vibrant nightlife. Saratoga State Park is also easily accessible.
- We always stay here when we visit Saratoga. Great location and nice and clean! Bed was very comfortable and the space in the king rooms are wonderful! Love the Starbucks coffee shop! Nice surprise since I’ve been there last!
- The beds are wonderful! Pillows are like clouds, had a wonderful night’s sleep.
- The service was great. Had a problem with tub and they fixed it right away
- Gorgeous rooms and very clean. Parking was in the back with plenty of spots. Cool design to this hotel. A lot of amenities, pools, 24-hour gym, and restaurant. Also, it’s in walking distance to all the great Saratoga hot spots and right next door to the famous Olde Bryan Inn restaurant.
- very comfortable, room was a great size. Excellent location, close to many restaurants/attractions.
Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs
One of our best sellers in Saratoga Springs! Located in Saratoga Springs, this hotel features a gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is within a 15 minute walk from Saratoga Spa State Park.Each room at the Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs offers cable TV with the HBO channel. They are also furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator.A business center with fax and photocopying services is available at Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs. The hotel also includes laundry facilities.Saratoga Performing Arts is one mile from the hotel. Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs is 3 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Awesome place! Close to downtown Saratoga. The lady at the front desk (I don’t remember her name) was SO nice and helpful. Will return!
- Very spacious rooms. Good breakfast. Comfortable beds. Helpful staff. Our favorite stop on our way to the big apple.
- The accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was great nice hot meal. Bed was comfy, room was very tidy. I would stay here again. Staff was wonderful and very friendly.
The hotel was staff were friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included in the stay with a decent selection of food and drinks.
Plenty of parking spaces.
Close drive to downtown Saratoga.
Saratoga Casino Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Saratoga Casino Hotel offers accommodations in Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lake George is 25 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel , and Albany is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 22 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel.
- The hotel was nice, clean and neat. The staff was helpful and polite. The restaurant was ok but either super expensive or counter service. There was no moderately priced option.
- Rooms are clean on arrival. Staff is pretty friendly.
- The bed was amazing, gambling was awesome and the staff was really friendly. Was celebrating my birthday and asked for any free upgrades and was told no…that was the only thing I wished someone could have at least checked in to upon arrival.
Shower valve needs “explanation”…which is the hot side, which is cold. Kind of tricky to find correct temperature and volume of water…
- Very clean. Comfortable beds and pillows. Shower was very nice. Soaps, shampoos, and lotions were top notch. Was close to wherever you wanted to go.
Courtyard Saratoga Springs
Located less than a half mile from downtown Saratoga Springs, the Courtyard Saratoga Springs offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour business center. Also available are a hot tub and a gym.All spacious units come with a minibar and safe. Each room comes furnished with a work desk with ergonomic chair. In-room coffee and a weekday newspaper delivery are available.The on-site Courtyard Cafe offers American cuisine for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. This hotel also features a local restaurant dinner delivery service.The property is ideally situated near restaurants, shopping, and the historic Saratoga Race Course. Pristine Lake George is just over a 30 minute drive from Courtyard Saratoga Springs.
- Beautiful clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bedding.
- Would have liked a walk in shower, not a tub style.. The hot tub wasn’t hot! But all in all it was a great place to stay!! Very clean, very Friendly staff.. breakfast was fast and delicious
- The food that was provided in the Excellsior Ballroom was great! The beds were super comfy, water pressure in the shower was great!
- Facility is quiet, clean and great staff. Close enough to downtown Saratoga Springs that we walked around for hours. Stayed here before and will again.
- The staff was very nice in and out – good morning, safe travels, have a good night, etc. The staff esp RoseMarie in the Bistro – so so nice. She chatted with us and made the best meal. All the food was so good – it was cool one night and someone was there to light the fireplace. Very Very nice. Will highly recommend this place! Thank you for making our trip soooooooo good.
The Inn at Saratoga
One of our best sellers in Saratoga Springs! Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, The Inn at Saratoga features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Albany is 29 miles from The Inn at Saratoga, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. Albany International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Furnishing were beautiful, bed very comfortable. Their complimentary breakfast was better than expected. Homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, eggs Benedict as well. Was so interesting to see all the art work they display.
- The room was ok even though i asked for a upper room we got one on the first floor. There was a light coming in the one window by the bed. Nothing special about the place as far as im concerned
- Great breakfast, cozy bar with good Happy Hour. Restaurant serves tasty meals.
- The breakfast was fabulous!!! Talked to the Chef who was super nice as well as any staff we encountered!
- I always stay at the Inn when I visit Saratoga. Location is perfect and the staff is always so nice and helpful. I’ll be back soon.
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
This Holiday Inn is in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs and one mile from the famous Saratoga Race Course. The hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs feature dark wood furniture and come with a microwave and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV offers access to free cable channels and an in-room coffee maker is included.The Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn offers both an indoor and an outdoor pool for guests’ enjoyment. A fitness center is also on-site.Bookmakers Casual Eatery and Lounge serves meals daily and features seasonal patio dining. BBQ facilities are also available outside.The Holiday Inn Saratoga is less than one mile from Saratoga Spa State Park and near the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I was at a chess tournament and on my feet all day so coming back was very welcoming and warm. I ended up needing to stay an extra night and the staff was able to quickly book my current room and had me set up in minutes. Very polite and knowledgeable.
- Excellent hotel in excellent location. Outstanding!!!
- Right on congress park. Which was perfect for walking my dog. Walking distance to juice bar and vegan restaurants. Day Spa and shopping. Stayed a second night at a discounted rate.
- Very clean, modern, great facilities and in the heart of Saratoga.
- The staff member helping us when we checked in was very friendly and efficient. It was late and we were hungry, so we ate at the hotel restaurant. Sandwiches and burgers hit the spot! We stopped at this hotel to interrupt a long drive through New York State. This hotel is conveniently located and the room was comfortable.
Quality Inn Glens Falls
Quality Inn Glens Falls is located in Glens Falls, just 7 miles from Lake George.A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I don’t drink coffee, so I can’t answer that question. I got to swim on Christmas day!
- Is a great value for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again. Lots of places to eat and shop nearby
- The front desk attendant ( a young man) was very friendly. He made sure to give me all information and since we arrived so late said he could leave the pool open a little later for the kids. (( now sadly the pool water had the consistency of dirty fish tank water)) but the gesture was pleasant and he was very nice and helpful.
- It was clean and comfortable. Location was good for us too.
- The room was clean, pleasant and quiet, breakfast wasn’t excellent but was certainly very good, plenty of parking and very easy access. The only challenge is that sometimes getting out of the parking lot going left onto Aviation Road was a bit of a hassle, but that’s minor. Over all: a great value for the money! I plan to stay there again the next time I’m in the area!
Sleep Inn & Suites Queensbury
The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel has easy access to all major area highways and is minutes from local attractions. This hotel is within one mile of The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom, and just minutes from Lake George, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the Saratoga Race Course. Skiers can enjoy the nearby West Mountain and Gore Mountain.The Glen Falls Civic Center, home to music and performing artists and sports events, is also close to this Queensbury, New York hotel. Various shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Be sure to stop by Pizzeria UNO for a slice of Chicago-style deep dish pizza. The restaurant is on the premises.The Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free newspaper will help start the day off right. The relaxing indoor heated pool with deck and the fitness center will provide a perfect way to wind down after a hard day’s work or play.This hotel features free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the building, including in all guest rooms. Business travelers can also appreciate access to copy and fax machines. The on-site meeting rooms accommodate up to 48 people for all types of gatherings. Catering is available. There is also a business center on site.All standard guest rooms and suites include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hairdryers, ironing facilities and spacious showers. Select suites feature upgrades, such as 37-inch flat-screen TVs, wet bars, sofa sleepers, dual sink granite vanities and large whirlpool tubs.Laundry facilities are on the premises for added convenience.
- The room was very nice and enjoyed the jacuzzi tub staff very friendly and good breakfast
- The hot breakfast was great to wake up to both mornings. The beds are comfortable and we loved the size of the fridge.
- Very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was a really good free continental breakfast. I was very happy! The shower was really large and roomy. There were many thing to choose from and it wasn’t just bagels and muffins. Thanks for saving me money during my stay.
- Clean rooms. Excellent location. Excellent value for a family.
The Queensbury Hotel
The Queensbury Hotel is located in Glens Falls, just 9 miles from Lake George. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Saratoga Springs is 17 miles from The Queensbury Hotel, and Manchester is 31 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 40 miles away.
- The charm of the hotel , love that it is rich in history
- An older hotel–from the 1920’s. Bit of a classic, but updated. Nothing too special, but it had a very comfortable bed.
- The Queensbury is a beautiful and historic hotel. My spouse and I stayed overnight after a work event. The room we stayed in was great and very clean.
- Beautiful lobby with a fireplace. Old skool vibe. Clean room. Found out they even allow ? with a small fee!
- A beautiful hotel with facilities and charm that set it apart
Top Hotels In South Corinth New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Corinth New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Corinth New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Corinth New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!