10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Chatham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Chatham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Chatham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Chatham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Chatham Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Chatham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Chatham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Chatham Massachusetts:
Located in South Chatham, 28 miles from Provincetown, Chatham Tides features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chatham is 3.9 miles from Chatham Tides , and Hyannis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 13 miles from Chatham Tides.
- Fantastic beach access. Very helpful & friendly staff. Great quiet location.
Loved the view we had from our window- beautiful sunrise & sunsets.
Really like having a kitchenette.
Staff were helpful & friendly. Our unit was clean & fresh. Location very good for exploring new beaches we hadn’t seen before.
- It was a lovely, quaint hotel and our room was right on the water!
- Loved the place! Beautiful location, incredibly friendly staff, very clean, great mattress. Only one concern- the walls are thin. We could here our neighbors rather clearly. (That would not stop us from coming back, though.)
- Absolutely wonderful!! Steps to beach listened to waves while we slept hidden Gem!!!!
The Seadar Inn
One of our best sellers in Harwich Port! Seadar Inn by the Sea is on the Nantucket Sound beach, 1 miles from Harwich Port Golf Club. With free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, it is 300 feet from the coast.Rooms are homey, with carpeted floors and wooden furnishings. Each room also features a TV with cable channels, and has air conditioning.A continental breakfast is available each morning, and there is a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area and along the coast.Brooks Academy Museum is less than 2 miles from Seadar Inn. Nickerson State Park is just under 10 miles from the building.
- Classic Cape Cod architecture, warm, cosy wood interiors. Rooms simple and stylish. Loved the location- a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes to downtown Harwich Port. Staff were friendly and super helpful, as was the owner, Michael, who welcomed us on arrival, and was always around to answer questions.
- Great location! Small but clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff.
- The bed was super comfy. Large flat screen tv. Continental breakfast was fresh and yummy.
- Great location and view. Bed very comfortable but bathroom little small. Nice continental breakfast offered. All in all would stay there again
- Nothing much to like aside from the fact that you’re only 3 minutes away from the ocean.
Chatham Seafarer Inn
Less than half a mile from Ridgevale Beach, this Chatham hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Hardings Lighthouse is 1 miles away and Cockle Cove Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property.Cable TV is featured in each room at Chatham Seafarer. Showcasing hardwood floors and large windows, all bright rooms include a fridge. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at the Seafarer Chatham can relax poolside on the terrace, where there are lounge chairs provided. There are also BBQ facilities for enjoying the outdoors. Freshly brewed tea and coffee is available for free at the front desk.Red River Beach is 2 miles from this hotel. Home of the Cape Cod’s baseball team, the Anglers, Veterans Field is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautifully decorated and clean room. Easy parking right out front. Great bakery right across the street.
- Needs a proper walkway from rear units to the office, but still a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay.
- Beds in our room (two queens) were very comfortable.
- The people were very friendly and the rooms and grounds were very clean. It was also nice to not be in “the thick of it”.
- Went for our honeymoon, was better then the pictures
Captain’s House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Captain’s House Inn offers accommodations in Chatham, just 1.4 miles from Chatham Light Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Captain’s House Inn.
- Excellent customer Service very well kept delicious breakfast included ,highly recommended
- This was a lovely hotel. Staff couldn’t do enough for us. Extras included afternoon tea every day (foc), morning tea/coffee delivered to your door every day.
- Staff was extremely attentive. Loved the breakfast and country atmosphere. Great get away!
- The personnel, the food, and the general atmosphere was all top notch.
- Morning coffee served at the door at time requested.
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Queen Anne Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Queen Anne Inn offers accommodations in Chatham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nantucket Memorial Airport is 30 miles away.
The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
deck with chairs, but the temp. was too cold to go outside. Therefore, it was not possible to
use the swimming pool.
- Historical building in good location, close to downtown, restaurants, sights, etc. Nice garden and pool.
- lovely room, beds very comfortable, nice bathroom and shower, excellent breakfast.
- Enjoyed the breakfasts and other cheese and desserts.friendly staff.
Fabulous location in Chatham, great facilities, gorgeous breakfast and beautiful, clean, comfortable and nicely furnished bedrooms.
Staff were very friendly and helpful too!
- The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
Surfside Inn Chatham
Offering a daily continental breakfast, Surfside Motor Inn is located in Chatham. Free WiFi access is available. Chatham Lighthouse Beach is just 2 minutes’ drive.Each guest room at the property features views and cable TV. Select rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.A shared lounge is available to guests at the Chatham Surfside Motor Inn.Eastward Ho Country Club is 9 minutes’ drive from the property. Harding Beach is 10 minutes’ drive.
Location and very comfortable.
Quite and close to beach, restaurants, shops etc.
we got a nice surprise as they offered a complimentary wine evening and continental breakfast.
The building was built 1819. Had lots of character.
- The bed was comfortable and the view was AMAZING. Roughly a half mile walk to Chatham shops and restaurants and a quick drive to the lighthouse. There was complimentary wine from 4-6 which was a nice touch. The location was key though. A beach view from the window and being so close to town was perfect for us! I have been vacationing on the Cape my whole life and absolutely LOVED this trip.
- We had an amazing stay. Just what we were looking for. Simple, easy and in close proximity to the water and restaurants/bars. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and the overall atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable.
- Great location. Price was right. Clean and comfortable.
- Location was excellent. Rate was fair for the area it was in.
- Location and very comfortable.
Wychmere Beach Club
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Wychmere Beach Club is located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Provincetown is 28 miles from Wychmere Beach Club, and Chatham is 6 miles from the property.
- Stunning views of water/ocean. Room was lovely. Staff was terrific.
- The rooms were fabulous with an amazing Oceanview. The staff is very pleasant everything about wychmere is top notch. You have direct access to the beach and the beach club again the staff is fabulous the food is fabulous the place is amazing
- The room that provided free coffee 24/7. The beach club was fabulous. The location and beautiful beach.
- Nice resort. Spendy but that’s to be expected given the location. Beach was beautiful. It was too early in the season for the beach house facilities to be open. Ask about the name of restaurant very close by. I forget but it had a wonderful lobster roll
This club is an exclusive property with a beautiful beach and access to loungers and chairs.
All staff were very welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The gym was good.
It was very peaceful and beautiful – an ideal base.
Surf & Sand Beach Motel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Nantucket Sound and the beach, this South Yarmouth motel features private beach access and has an outdoor swimming pool. Whale-watching cruises are 9 miles away. All rooms have direct ocean views.All rooms have a balcony or patio at the Surf & Sand Beach Motel. They have a kitchenette with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator and also have cable TV.The Cape Cod Surf & Sand has beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels. Guests can use the on-site barbecue facilities or relax on the terrace.Several dining options, including Skippy’s Pier 1 Restaurant is a 5-minute drive away.West Dennis Beach is 4 miles away. Blue Rock Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the motel.
view of the ocean and proximity to beach
open, grassy area in front
a little noisy late at night but there was wedding when we were there ! lol
- Remodeled room great facilities beautiful location
- Location was great, right on the beach, ocean views!!
- Loved the location. Staff was great and helpful. I will go back again
- The location right on the beach was awesome. The beach was fantastic! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The kitchenette and bathroom had granite countertops and new fixtures. The decor gave a nice beachy feel. I also liked that each room had a private, though small, outdoor space. Ample parking space. Quite close to Great Island Bakery that serves wonderful breakfast and coffee.
- view of the ocean and proximity to beach
Top Hotels In South Chatham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Chatham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Chatham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Chatham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!