10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Bristol Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
South Bristol Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Bristol Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Bristol Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Bristol Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Bristol Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Bristol Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Bristol Maine:
Beach Cove Waterfront Inn
Located in Boothbay Harbor, 23 miles from Freeport, Beach Cove Waterfront Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Bath is 10 miles from Beach Cove Waterfront Inn, and Brunswick is 17 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Well run hotel that was just far enough out of town to feel nice and secluded.
- We stayed in the newer building. Large, clean, comfortable room with nice view of the river.
- We really enjoyed using the canoes. The view of the lake was amazing. The room was very clean.
- We loved the view of the lake & amenities from our room, soft bed, all new interior, well stocked Continental Breakfast. Staff were happy, helpful and knowledgeable about area attractions.
- Older and small but quiet and comfortable room, balcony with a nice view, a short drive to town. My fourth motel in Boothbay Harbor and it had the friendliest staff and was a good buy.
Smugglers Cove Inn
One of our top picks in East Boothbay – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smugglers Cove Inn offers accommodations in East Boothbay, just 26 miles from Freeport. The inn has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Bath is 13 miles from Smugglers Cove Inn, and Brunswick is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 38 miles from Smugglers Cove Inn.
- The view, though from our building it was somewhat hidden
the food at the restaurant was awesome. the staff was very friendly and enjoyed totally
the area was also very charming . was stress free and relaxed and enjoyed the beauty.
looking for a return visit.
- Location on the cove, nice views, rooms comfortable and clean. Restaurant for dinner was ok…not a lot of choices. The breakfast buffet was excellent, if you left hungry it was your own fault, restaurant staff friendly. The pool looked nice but the weather was a little cool to enjoy it. Would recommend Smugglers Cove…
- the accommodations , room location ,layout of the property was really pleasing , we had a view of Linked Bay ,, the beaches and surrounding roads around the Hotel were really pretty.. property was close enough to Boothbay Harbor Town for us to catch a show in town!
- The view was excellent. Breakfast was wonderful. It was very clean.
Cap’n Fish’s Waterfront Inn
Cap’n Fish’s Waterfront Inn is located in Boothbay Harbor, 24 miles from Freeport and 11 miles from Bath.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland International Jetport Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor.Located on Boothbay Harbor, Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens.Each guestroom features a king size bed and luxury linens.This Oceanside Resort features Coastal Prime, a restaurant which offers an inspired menu with locally sourced fresh seafood daily and seaside dining. Sit inside or outside around one of the fire pits and enjoy the food, craft cocktails and views of the harbor.The Boothbay Harbor town centre is a short walk across the famed Footbridge. BoothBay Harbor Country Club is 2 miles away.
- The exterior was okay but the rooms were spacious and up to date. They exceeded my expectations.
- facility was clean…we were greeted by the general manager..we would stay there again
- The bed was very comfortable and the view from the dock beautiful.
- The dining room experience was excellent – phenominal lobster. The deck and its fire pit were joyful.
- The decor, linens, cleanliness, services, food were all truly exceptional.
Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront offers accommodations in Boothbay Harbor, just 24 miles from Freeport.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bath is 10 miles from Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront, and Brunswick is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful making recommendations for dining and giving us directions to points of interest.
- Comfortable bed; friendly and accommodating staff. Spectacular and different breakfast every morning thanks to a savvy chef. Easy 5 minute walk into town & across from Opera House. On site parking.
- the bed was super comfortable.when your used to staying in chain hotels,this was a great change. The inn keeper was very informative and extremely polite.
- The breakfast was fantastic. Location was perfect. Staff was amazing and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
- beautiful place! and the croissants (well other pastry) were totally flakey! Staff were amazing! Breakfast was all locally sourced with amazing fruit, cereals, pastries, pancakes, sausages, etc! The pastry with ham and cheese was amazing!!!!! Troy was very helpful with information, directions, etc…. Highly recommend! Ask for a corner room in the front if you can. And if you are up to climb – get the 2nd or 3rd floor (less foot traffic past your room). Location was PERFECT for walking into town!
Ocean Point Inn
Ocean Point Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 25 miles from Ocean Point Inn, and Bath is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Newagen Seaside Inn
One of our top picks in Southport – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Newagen Seaside Inn is located in Southport in the region of Maine, just 31 miles from Portland. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Freeport is 23 miles from Newagen Seaside Inn, and Bath is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 34 miles from Newagen Seaside Inn.
- The locations was outstanding. The staff was wonderful.
- The disconnect from TVs/radios and we liked the game room and the food was great!
- This place gets an a+ for location. We could get to a number of fun places from here in an hour or less for day trips and with a stretch got to the Common Ground Fair in Unity for a full day of fun.
- Loved this old throwback hotel–beautiful scenery, pool, fun Pine Room built years ago, Thomas the chef’s food absolutely amazing–loved the staff, great service, lovely place to stay (no TV in our 2nd floor main building room, but that was ok), would stay here again!
- a full breakfast with plenty of variety; all of which was presented in buffet style. Excellent
Hawks House Inn
Located in Walpole, 28 miles from Freeport, Hawks House Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bath is 14 miles from Hawks House Inn, and Augusta is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Hawks House Inn is a lovely BnB and is conveniently located. Our host Steve was friendly and helpful. We will return and recommend the facilities to other travelers.
- I like that everyone was so nice and welcoming. My boyfriend LOVE the fact that he could eat outside on the enclosed porch. The bird watching I the morning was his favorite also. I loved the location it was quite. The breakfast in the morning was simple which to me is a plus. I don’t need the fancy stuff. I love the little towns before getting the the bnb. My bf and I got a chance to do some venturing out in the area. I would definitely come back. Steve kept everything well organized, clean and was always a good friendly face in the morning.
- Great location, very gracious host, excellent food, nice room!
- It was wonderful – just like staying at friends home! We’ve enjoyed our night here a lot!
- What a place! Cute, spacy, clean, outstanding breakfast while watching birds. Extra details that make you feel like home. Definitely coming back!
1774 INN is located in Phippsburg, just 25 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 15 miles from 1774 Inn, and Bath is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from 1774 INN.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area offers accommodations in Bath.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 27 miles from Residence Inn Bath Brunswick, and Freeport is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Fast friendly check in, spacious room exceeded expectations. I will highly recommend this to anyone.
- The social nights Mon – Wed were a nice surprise! Very well prepared. And the breakfast staff went above and beyond to make our mornings great!
- The bed was so comfortable! And the Paul Mitchell products were a great choice.
- food , comfort, staff, room accommodations exceeded my expectations! I hope to book at additional residence Inn @ Marriot in the future!
- Breakfast was free and the best one I have had at any motel. Also loved the shower.
Top Hotels In South Bristol Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Bristol Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Bristol Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Bristol Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!