10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Brewster Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Brewster Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Brewster Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Brewster Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Brewster Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Brewster Massachusetts:
Old Manse Inn
Located in Brewster, 21 miles from Provincetown, Old Manse Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Chatham is 8 miles from Old Manse Inn, and Falmouth is 31 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Brewster, 21 miles from Provincetown, Spinnaker features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Chatham is 8 miles from Spinnaker, and Hyannis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 12 miles from Spinnaker.
- Everything about Spinnaker was outstanding, from the welcome by owners Andrea and Rob to the beautiful accommodations to the amazing food! The decor is soothing, with calming colors and unique touches that give the property a welcoming feel. The bar is a place where you can imagine making new friends. The service was friendly and professional. But the real draw is the food! We enjoyed every bite of dinner and breakfast…we wanted to try so much more but we just didn’t have room!
- The hostess was so friendly and sweet! We brought our dog and she made us all feel so comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, the staff was so friendly and we really felt like we were staying in a luxurious bedroom with comfy linens, robes, soft towels and bathroom mats and beautiful/ simple decorations! We loved staying there and hope to come back soon!
Nice room. Nice ambience. Nice people.
Breakfast was extraordinary and wonderful.
We loved our stay.
- The food was excellent. We were very well looked after from the moment we arrived. I can fully recommend.
- My husband and I stayed at the Spinnaker for a mini-moon after our wedding, and our stay at the Spinnaker was perfect. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable, and we loved how the room was decorated in all white. The owners, Rob and Andrea, were amazing hosts and made us feel welcomed and pampered. The breakfast was out of this world. Rob prepared a different frittata and baked good everyday that was served with toast, yogurt, and tomato and mozzarella salad. We also had dinner at the restaurant one night and we were blown away. We will be back for sure.
Captain Freeman Inn
Captain Freeman Inn is a boutique inn set in Brewster. This inn offers a solar heated salt water pool.An American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Breakwater Beach is 2,300 feet from the inn. Ferries to the islands from Hyannis Terminal to the islands are 16.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal Airport, 17 miles from Captain Freeman Inn.
No reviews yet.
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
Governor Prence Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Orleans, the Governor Prence Inn is a 5 minute walk from the Orleans Cove and a 10 minute drive from Nauset Beach. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The Rail Trail bike path runs by the hotel and there is an outdoor pool. Rose bushes, BBQ facilities and picnic areas are also on the property.Rooms include satellite TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. Some rooms have a view of the pool. Continental breakfast is also included.The Governor Prence Inn is a 10 minute drive to the south side of the Cape Cod National Seashore and Nickerson State Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Good location with pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Matt at reception was very helpful.
- It would have been much better if coffee/tea making facility were actually in the room. The TV was place in an unfriendly and unsuitable part of the room.
- The location was great! The front desk manager was very helpful. The continental breakfastwas good.
- Decent continental breakfast. Location is good. Staff is friendly.
- I liked that the hotel let us out of our reservation and refunded our money without argument, and was very nice about it.
Chatham Seafarer Inn
Less than half a mile from Ridgevale Beach, this Chatham hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Hardings Lighthouse is 1 miles away and Cockle Cove Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property.Cable TV is featured in each room at Chatham Seafarer. Showcasing hardwood floors and large windows, all bright rooms include a fridge. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at the Seafarer Chatham can relax poolside on the terrace, where there are lounge chairs provided. There are also BBQ facilities for enjoying the outdoors. Freshly brewed tea and coffee is available for free at the front desk.Red River Beach is 2 miles from this hotel. Home of the Cape Cod’s baseball team, the Anglers, Veterans Field is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautifully decorated and clean room. Easy parking right out front. Great bakery right across the street.
- Needs a proper walkway from rear units to the office, but still a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay.
- Beds in our room (two queens) were very comfortable.
- The people were very friendly and the rooms and grounds were very clean. It was also nice to not be in “the thick of it”.
- Went for our honeymoon, was better then the pictures
Located in South Chatham, 28 miles from Provincetown, Chatham Tides features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chatham is 3.9 miles from Chatham Tides , and Hyannis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 13 miles from Chatham Tides.
- Fantastic beach access. Very helpful & friendly staff. Great quiet location.
Loved the view we had from our window- beautiful sunrise & sunsets.
Really like having a kitchenette.
Staff were helpful & friendly. Our unit was clean & fresh. Location very good for exploring new beaches we hadn’t seen before.
- It was a lovely, quaint hotel and our room was right on the water!
- Loved the place! Beautiful location, incredibly friendly staff, very clean, great mattress. Only one concern- the walls are thin. We could here our neighbors rather clearly. (That would not stop us from coming back, though.)
- Absolutely wonderful!! Steps to beach listened to waves while we slept hidden Gem!!!!
The Commodore Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool. Commodore Inn is situated in West Harwich in the Massachusetts Region, 27.3 miles from Provincetown and 13.3 miles away from Hyannis.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a seating area and outdoor patio seating. The rooms feature a private bathroom equipped with a bath and bath or shower. Extras include and a hairdryer, iron and ironing board and in room WiFi. Some rooms offer a fireplace.Shuffleboard and volleyball can also be enjoyed on-site. The inn also offers a continental breakfast.Chatham is 7.5 miles from Commodore Inn, while Falmouth is 28 miles away. Barnstable Municipal Airport is 11.6 miles from the property.
- 눇Barbara Jean was extremely nice and friendly. It was a weekend getaway for my boyfriend and I and we couldn’t be happier. The room was nice and very clean. We loved the fireplace and the soaking tub. Breakfast was perfect and the pool was good. Barbara Jean recommended some local restaurants that were delicious. The staff was so good. We will definitely be back.
All was very nice, though I was impressed with their pancake machine at breakfast.
Ownerswere very nice
- You can walk to the beach. 210 steps according to the manager.
- They offered really comfortable folding chairs which were easy to carry to the beach by their straps. The staff was friendly and offered personal attention. Try the scones.
- The people were very nice and friendly and the location amazing.
Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Harwich Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Chatham is 8 miles from Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- Approachable, welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Fabulous decor. Clean, stylishly decorated large room and bathroom including accessories. Fantastic breakfasts. Surrounded by trees and gardens. Peaceful.
- Very friendly and immensely helpful hosts. What they don’t know about Cape Cod isn’t worth knowing. Bespoke breakfast everyday, meticulously prepared, served by very attentive staff and absolutely scrumptious. Room was very comfortable and homely making for a very good nights sleep. The location is fabulous and ideally placed to walk to local restaurants and bars and an evening stroll down to the local beach is a must. Basically, can’t fault anything.
- Beautiful house, Personal service, delicious breakfast, great location.
- The Inn is a great place to stay in Cape Cod. Quiet surroundings, clean rooms, tasteful. Above all the owners are very nice, involved, communicative and attentive.
- The make up flannel was a great touch and so handy for the ladies.
Top Hotels In South Brewster Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Brewster Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!