10 Best Hotels To Stay In South Attleboro Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Attleboro Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Attleboro Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Attleboro Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Attleboro Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Attleboro Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Attleboro Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In South Attleboro Massachusetts:
Knights Inn North Attleboro
Located off of Interstate 295, this North Attleboro Super 8 is 6 miles from downtown Pawtucket. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served daily and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Super 8 North Attleboro feature cable TV and free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom. The suites also include a microwave and refrigerator.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk to assist guests at any time. There are also on-site vending machines providing both snacks and beverages.The Comcast Center is a 16-minute drive from the hotel. Brown University in Providence is 12 miles away.
- The only good thing was it was close to our venue. Otherwise disgusting
- I liked that they offered a smoking room and it was clean and comfy
- It was close to Wrentham outlets. 10 _ 15 minutes.
- Value for the money. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.
- Felt safe, was on a main road, parking ample, easy access to rooms.
Ramada Seekonk/Providence Area
One of our best sellers in Seekonk! This Seekonk hotel features free Wi-Fi and guest rooms equipped with a work desk and cable TV. The Firefly Country Club is half a mile away and Brown University is 4 miles away.Plush bedding and a sitting area are available in each warmly decorated room at Hilltop Hotel & Conference Center. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center that has fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have drinks and snacks are also available.Hilltop Hotel & Conference Center Seekonk is a 3-minute drive from the Wampanoag Mall Shopping Center. The Providence Performing Arts Center is 5 miles away.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and clean common areas.
- The front desk host Deanne was the best, she was very attentive, informative, and friendly. She did the best job possible and went above and beyond to serve us.
- The hotel was very clean, and our room included the bathroom was spacious and accommodating. It was not crowded during our stay, so the atmosphere was quiet. The free continental breakfast included both hot and cold food items.
- The heat lamp in the bathroom was an awesome touch. It’s been awhile since I’ve stayed in a nice hotel. The room was spacious and clean!
- The room. It had all the amenities (fridge, microwave, coffee). I loved the set up of the room with the separation of the bed with the living area and the fact that you could close the door between the areas for even more privacy.
Knights Inn Seekonk
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Knights Inn Seekonk offers accommodations in Seekonk.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Newport is 21 miles from Knights Inn Seekonk , and Providence is 5 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- The room was a decent size for two people. The TV had decent quality, compared to the last hotel I stayed at.
- Went to visit my daughter who is going to Johnson and Wales and I’ve stayed at 4 different places and so far this was the best! I will definitely be back!! The location is great, the staff was very friendly and the place was very clean
- Arrived in lobby for breakfast at 9:30; the only foods remaining were English muffins and peanut butter & jelly. Coffee was really good though.
- The bed was comfortable,the bathroom was clean but outdated ,room was clean
- Room was meticulously clean in a quiet location. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express North Attleboro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express North Attleboro offers accommodations in North Attleboro. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 10 miles from Holiday Inn North Attleboro, and Cambridge is 31 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Non smoking bathroom smelled like smoke. Bathroom sink did not drain well. Room 225 on Thursday, March 8
- This hotel was very very clean I was very comfortable during my stay
- Location near my son’s place. Early arrival and able to check in and get ready for our 1;30 appointment.
- Excellent rooms with Microwave inside the room (rare to find this in hotels in US).
- For the value and location it was great, the breakfast was pretty decent for continental.
Motel 6 Providence East
Located in Seekonk, Massachusetts and only moments from I-195, this motel features an on-site restaurant along with comfortable, pet-friendly rooms furnished with wireless internet access.While at the Motel 6 Providence East, guests can enjoy starting the day with a free cup of coffee. The motel also provides on-site laundry facilities as well as expanded in-room cable TV channels.Seekonk Speedway and Fall River Factory Outlet shopping center can be found close to the Providence East Motel 6. Gillette Stadium, home of football’s New England Patriots, is also within driving distance.
- It’s a pet friendly motel and I was afraid the rooms would stink and have a lot of fur to my surprise, the room had wood floors and were very simple and clean- perfect for our needs
- The room was a nice size. The heating and air was working pretty good.
- Nice location right off the highway and plenty of parking
- Staff was nice and accommodating. The room had plenty of room and the ac worked great.
- Front Desk staff was very accommodating and helpful.
Hotel Dolce Villa
One of our best sellers in Providence! Located in Providence, 24 miles from Newport, Hotel Dolce Villa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Like hostel Room was like a 3rd world operating room
- convenient location, price was good and Chris at the front desk was great!!
- Very clean and staff are very friendly and that’s what matters the most to me
- The room had beautiful designs on the wall and it was a cute bright setting
- Its a simple hotel not fancy but clean. Delivers the basics very well. No fuss no mass
All Seasons Inn and Suites
All Seasons Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Smithfield.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 8 miles from All Seasons Inn and Suites, and Worcester is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 14 miles away.
Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
No Eggs!! But I think the Hotel got slammed due to Power Outages in that Area!
The room was comfortable.and clean
Staff was nice. Parking was ok.
- The place is clean, staff excellent personalities, breakfast location and the area is nice quiet. Bedroom and beds nice and comfortable
- I liked that we were all able to sleep after a stressful night from the original place we were looking to stay at. The breakfast was good, and definitely worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. They felt bad about our experience at the other place, and checked us in quickly!
- The beds were super comfy. The room was very clean.
- Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
Woonsocket Motor Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Woonsocket Motor Inn offers accommodations in Woonsocket. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 13 miles from Woonsocket Motor Inn, and Worcester is 23 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 20 miles away.
- it was cheap and pretty clean easy to get refunded second night
- I liked that it was easy to leave as soon as I could!
The staff was friendly and very helpful, never been to the area.
The Room was big, very clean, refrigerator and microwave a +, the facility indoors could use upgrading, bathroom needs to be upgraded. I was told air conditioner didn’t work,I told them that was ok, the weather did t warrant use of it,hope they do get it fixed, their beverage machine didn’t work, I told them I didn’t need it, didn’t effect me. They need to change their cancellation policy. There are no refunds or vouchers, they need to get better towels and more toiletries. the parking lot in the front was dark, they need more lighting. I’d be careful at night, their was suspected criminal activity. Other then that I’d rate this a 2 1/2 star
- Staff called us in the evening to make sure we were still coming because I was arriving late. Staff was quick to attend us when we arrived.
- This is definitely no frills. It’s not a pretty place. However, everyone is nice that works there and it does its job. It’s a good safe place to stay.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
One of our best sellers in Warwick! Located just off of Interstate 95, this hotel is just 5 miles from the Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport. The rooms also have a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.An outdoor pool is available for visitors to enjoy. A fitness center and a business center are also on site at the Providence Airport La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities are also provided.The Rhode Island Convention Center is 6 miles from the hotel. Brown University is a 12-minute drive away.
- I liked the assortment of food available but would have preferred larger muffins.
- Price was fair for the room. Fridge and reliable cable is always a plus. Good location near providence and the airport. It looks like the place will be more comfortable after they finish the construction. Hopefully the breakfast also improves…
- Due to extra early flight, our stay saved us an hour and a half of travel time to the airport. Great deal for the money. Room was comfortable and close to Greg’s where we had dinner. Thanks to all the staff at La Quinta Inn.
- Hotel is very close to the airport. We arrived at 2:30am. The front desk was very helpful. Rooms were super nice and be was comfortable.
- super clean – friendly note left for me from the cleaning lady, welcoming me!
Econo Lodge – Cranston/Providence
The Days Inn Cranston provides easy access to many of New England’s most popular attractions. Just a few miles from downtown Providence.The Days Inn Cranston is within close driving distance of downtown Providence, T.F. Green Airport, Brown University, Roger William Park and Zoo and the Providence Convention Center.There are 3 malls within 2 miles, including the Garden City Mall, the Rhode Island Mall and the Warwick Mall.
- The whole place is disgusting. Dirty rugs and floors. Sheets, if clean, were placed on bed, not tucked in. Mold in shower. This was our second room…neither was good. If not so late…11 o’clock…we would have looked elsewhere. Can’t think of anything we liked.
- It’s a little close to the location of the event I was attending.
- God location in relation to the airport and other attractions.
- The continental breakfast was very poor. It need it more variation…
- First the picture of the the room on their website is far from the actual room, meaning the pictures looks nice. second the room is not as clean as I expected,so folthy, my boyfriend got bed bugs bites on his feet, third breakfast is too boring, fourth it was too noisy that the person in the front desk couldn’t even let the keep down the noise, fifth the price is not worth it (never will I make a reservation in this place)
Top Hotels In South Attleboro Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Attleboro Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Attleboro Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Attleboro Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!