10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Sosúa Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province:
Hotel Las Palmeras
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Las Palmeras offers accommodations in Sosúa. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Cabarete is 7 miles from Hotel Las Palmeras, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Bathroom spacious and bright.
Nice and clean pool, which I didn’t use because the weather was not so good.
Enjoyed also to sit outside like on a terrasse.
Very short distance to nightlife and many restaurants – 1 min walk
So safe to walk home in the night.
To the Sosua Beaches only 500m or less 10min walk.
- Everything! Best place to stay. Very clean and stsff is very nice. Steps away from everything. Thank you Sr.Obe.
Although this Hotel has the very basic it is a very good value for the money.
The rooms seems to have been recently renovated. The beds were comfortable, the room impeccably clean, the towels were fairly new and fluffy, the bathroom was clean.
There were plenty of foreign Chanel’s on TV, the air conditioner worked great. It has a fridge which was a plus.
The restaurant served a decent breakfast at a fair price. As I said before great value for money.
- Location was very convenient but extremely noisy. WiFi was OK on public areas but terrible to non existing inside the room.
- Beds were comfortable as hell. Found myself sleeping all day at one point.
- The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Hotel Casa Bonita Sosua
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Bonita Sosua offers accommodations in Sosúa, just 7 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 29 miles from Hotel Casa Bonita Sosua, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Learning us about the culture and what to do and not to do.
We could not had a better start on our round trip in Dominican Republic.
Highly recommended and we will definitely stay here again.
Nice welcoming staff
Very secure and private room
- Franck le proprio à tout fait pour nous être agréable.
- Wirklich super schöne Anlage und Frank und Isabella sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Es war eine sehr schöne Zeit, ist nur weiter zu empfehlen.
- Modern eingerichtete Zimmer , sehr moderne gute Betten , alles wie auf den Fotos abgebildet . Der Service ist sehr gut . Unweit vom Hotel befindet sich ein kleiner Beach . Sehr nette deutsche Besitzer , die so ziemlich alles möglich machen und sehr um einen bemüht sind . Geschätzt habe ich die familiäre Atmosphäre , da ist man nicht nur eine Zimmernummer , da wird noch auf jeden Wunsch den man hat umgehend eingegangen . Kein Lärm von Mototaxis oder anderen Verkehr . Das Hotel kann man bedenkenlos weiterempfehlen .
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Learning us about the culture and what to do and not to do.
Hotel Alicia Beach
One of our top picks in Sosúa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Alicia Beach is located in Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Hotel Alicia Beach, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Location and proximity to the beach, eatery and night life. Pool was neat and clean.
- The hotel staff was exceptional. The attended to my every need. The location is central to everything to include the beaches.
- Hotel is in process of being renovated with restaurant and bar complete as well as rooms on ground floor. Not super modern but clean and good sized rooms. Hotel is in great location near Playa Alicia beach and very close to all the restaurants and action in Sosua. I would definitely go here again and recommend as good for the price.
- The staff was great. Location was a short walk to everything. Food was passable
- good shower and toilet that worked very well. Good TV and cable channel selection , quiet location
D’Piero Hotel is located in Sosúa, just 6 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from D’Piero Hotel, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 12 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Nice place to stay. Staff are top notch. And property is excellent. Manager is friendly and good people.
I enjoyed so much. Property is wonerdful. Quiet comfortable bed kind stuff nice pool perfect location
Tasty breakfast easy to find clean
- The fact that the staff accommodates to basically all of your needs
- The quite area , breakfast , clean rooms with hot water , nice flat screen tv with sat. Channels , a/c . Chica friendly , nice friendly staff & smoking allowed
- J’ai bien aimé le déjeuné et la tranquillité . Le staff est gentil . Faut pas oublié que c’est Sosua Beach c’est un endroit bruyant pour faire la fête dans les rues c’est pas pour les familles.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Casa Veintiuno is a boutique B&B located just a 5-minute walk from the beach in Sosua. It offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and stylish air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each stylish room at Casa Veintiuno will provide you with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, an iPod dock, a minibar and an espresso machine. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.At Casa Veintiuno you will find a fitness centre, a games room and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking and information about the surrounding area.Casa Veintiuno is within a 5-minute walk of restaurants and bars in Sosua town. Gregorio Luperon International Airport is just a 10-minute drive away.
the room was big, nice and very clean
excellent restaurant on the property
very friendy staff and owners
- Casa 21 is a luxury treat for us and our friends. Saskia, Marc and the staff create a relaxing oasis in a busy resort town with a bonus of the best food in the area. The ambience is European with an emphasis on a modern look and feel. Saskia has a keen eye for design and takes care to upgrade things over time. We were surprised with an expanded and redecorated room. Its always hard to leave Casa 21 to return to the cold embrace of New England!
The owners and their staff were extremely accommodating, courteous and friendly.
Facilities were spotless.
Food was excellent and service impeccable!
- This place is absolutely fantastic. The owners are amazing people and exceeded our expectations regarding every detail of our trip, from landing with VP service to leaving and airport transfer and check-in. This boutique hotel spoils you so much, I am not sure we will ever travel to an all inclusive again. The food is spectacular, the rooms are fantastic and the hosts/owners Saskia and Marc are the cream of the crop. Bed was over the top comfy and linens were clean and soft. A/c in the room was outstanding, my husband loves a chilly room for comfort and this one was perfect. My husband celebrated his 50th birthday the day we arrived and they had balloons and a card at the table for dinner to acknowledge his big day, very nice touch. I cannot say enough about Casa Veintiuno, just trust you will feel like a King and Queen when visiting. I am writing the review using my husbands info as I have not signed up to do reviews.
- Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, food is excellent, service is impeccable, the place is beautiful, relaxing, clean, very close to the beach… Owners and staff are friendly and attentive. Can’t wait to go back to Casa Veintiuno!
- the room was big, nice and very clean
Hotel Don Andres
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an active on-site bar and restaurant, this Dutch-owned Sosua hotel is less than one mile from Sosua Beach. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Hotel Don Andres has wood-furnished rooms equipped with sitting and dining areas. A refrigerator and a fan are included in all rooms.The decorative Don Andres restaurant serves European meals throughout the day, including shrimp and lobster. The bar has a wide selection of cocktails, rum and whiskey.Guests at the Don Andres Hotel are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool. Karaoke is held at the restaurant every Friday night.The hotel is less than 3.5 miles from Columbus Aqua Park and just over half a mile from Alicia Beach.
- Nice and quiet, the owner friendly and I’m happy they changed the those key safes.
- The hotel was clean and modestly quiet.. staff were super friendly and accommodating.. Restaurant attached to
- My boyfriend prefers the bed here over any other place so far
- The staff and the manager located on the site were amazing and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.
- The staff was very hospitable and service was excellent, and the food was delicious. Also, centrally located with other bars close by and massage place next door. Very nice pool as well. Very enjoyable stay. I miss it already!
Hotel El Rancho Sosua
One of our best sellers in Sosúa! Located in Sosúa, 7 miles from Cabarete, Hotel El Rancho Sosua features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from Hotel El Rancho Sosua, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- This hotel is clean and close to core of city by walking distance.
- Decent pool, good restaurant, room had balcony, location 120 meters from good beach
- It’s a truly lovely hotel. Very welcoming staff, I slept very well. Close to Playa Alicia which is nice and to the Main Street.
- U can walk your right by beaches and all the restaurants in walking distance. And bars
- The resturant served great food and the pool was wonderful.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Orchidee is located in Sosúa, just 7 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 29 miles from Hotel Orchidee, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Orchidee.
No reviews yet.
Located in Sosúa, 7 miles from Cabarete, Condos BayCity features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from Condos BayCity, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.7 miles from Condos BayCity.
No reviews yet.
Located in Sosúa, 7 miles from Cabarete, Urban Cabana features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 29 miles from Urban Cabana, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Very cozy, small but great staff, and the lounge/ small bar in the lobby, very casual and relaxing
- Everything was great at the hotel the staff there was more than accommodating and friendly. It’s was close to everything as described. This was the best vacation I had in years. Thanks goes out to Mike and his staff excellent experience and service.
Large room – and good wifi when the electricity worked.
Relaxed atmosphere and nice staff.
- The staff was very helpful and attentive. Perfectly located close to all the major attractions in The Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo! Great stay in Santo Domingo!
- The staff was incredibly helpful. The area it self was very lively, and the food was amazing. The hotel converts into lounge at night, but yet when it was time to get ready for bed I felt myself sleep all night.
Top Hotels In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!