10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sørum Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Sørum Akershus is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sørum Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sørum Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sørum Akershus. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sørum Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sørum Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sørum Akershus:
Gardermoen Airport Hotel
Within a 5-minute drive of Gardermoen Airport and a 20-minute train ride from Oslo, this hotel offers breakfast from 4:30 am, plus free Wi-Fi and gym access. The airport shuttle stops outside.Each room at Gardermoen Airport Hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and bright, modern décor.A free internet computer is found in the hotel lobby. Fresh breakfast and lunch buffets are available daily. During summer, meals can be eaten on the terrace.Airport Hotel Gardermoen offers indoor and outdoor parking on site.
- Buffet breakfast was great and everyone very happy to greet you.
- Efficient and comfortable overnight stay for the airport for an early flight the following morning. Just what I required.
- Breakfast hours, breakfast ok, small room, small tv, small but comfy beds
- Did not like the dinner . It’s the most expensive hamburger I have ever had and maybe the worst.
- I arrived late at night after 24 hours of travel and slept like a log. Really appreciated the clean and comfortable rooms (not too pretentious and not too spare), the good breakfast in a relaxing atmosphere, the convenient location near the airport, and especially the friendly and helpful staff.
Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen
One of our best sellers in Gardermoen! The Radisson Blu Airport Hotel is connected with Oslo Airport Gardermoen through a walking passage. The hotel has soundproof rooms with bathtubs and free Wi-Fi. Facilities include a fitness and spa center with a golf simulator.All of the tastefully decorated guest rooms at Radisson Blu Airport Hotel Oslo include a minibar, satellite TV and a work desk. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV and a Nespresso coffee machine.Guests can stay active at the well-equipped Fit4Flight fitness center, which includes relaxing hydro-massage showers, a sauna and a tanning bed.Dining options include the main restaurant, Toot’s International, where the Super Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Drinks and snacks can be enjoyed at the AfterGate Bar and in the Lobby Lounge.The center of Oslo is a 20-minute train ride away.
- Very convenient location, just across the street from the airport. Nice comfortable rooms.
- Great location right across the street from the airport. Very friendly staff
- Excellent location a very short walk from the airport terminal. Room was comfortable. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was amazing.
- really nice breakfast, a shame, that I was in a hurry
- Perfect place for overnight stay. We had a connection flight in the morning, so I would suggest this hotel for such reason. The property is a little expensive, but it’s recommended to find out transportation costs for other hotels. I’ve rebooked it on purpose, as the hotel is 3 min’s from the terminal and also if You want to visit Oslo, You should take into account that all trains are going from airport.
Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen
Located in Gardermoen, 23 miles from Oslo, Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Lillestrøm is 15 miles from Quality Hotel Gardermoen, and Fornebu is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 3.1 miles from Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen.
- The room was new or recently remodelled. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean with a great shower and bath.
- Still being built but great hotel in good position for us
- Comfortable beds, clean room and bathroom. Good breakfast.
Near the airport
Room was clean and comfortable
This is our 2nd time in Quality👍👍
We got a 12days free parking!! This time around we got the cheapest price for two rooms-connection for 6persons👍👍 includes breakfast and free parking👍👍
You can order pizza at the neighbor Jessheim town for just 5-7minutes drive!! Practical food when you have small children🍕🍕🍕
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport
This stylish hotel is just a short walk from Oslo Airport. It features a well-equipped gym and soundproof rooms with free Wi-Fi access, extra long beds and a flat-screen TV. The center of Oslo is a 20-minute train ride away.All rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport feature modern Scandinavian interior design. Each room includes a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.RBG Bar & Grill serves gourmet burgers and other grilled dishes. The on-site bar is a relaxing environment for a fancy cocktail, fine wine or afternoon coffee. The breakfast buffet is available from 5 am.
- Walking distance to airport. Good breakfast. Soft beds. Silence.
- Very close to the airport terminal. Fast check-in, great staff. Clean and comfy bathroom. Comfy beds. Good place for those who smoke right outside the main entrance. Water-boiler, coffee & tea in the room, ice-machine in the corridor. Express check-out.
Missed not having –
some milk foe coffee in the room
Loved dinner in the restaurant and the hospitality of Anita – great employee
- very convenient to the airport, short 2-3 minute walk through enclosed walkway after exiting customs, you can take the luggage trolley from the airport to the hotel and there’s a line of them at the hotel to walk luggage back. very helpful staff – extended check out time without any issue, great breakfast, super comfy bed – great for stopover if you have no reason to go into Oslo.
- Pretty standard airport hotel, with a friendly staff. The rooms are very colorful and pleasant. Very easy access (five minute walk) from the airport terminal, making it perfect for late arrivals and early departures.
Best Western Oslo Airport Hotel
One of our top picks in Gardermoen.Best Western Oslo Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Gardermoen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oslo is 22 miles from Oslo Airport Hotel, and Lillestrøm is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was awsome, and there was a shuttle bus to the airport.
- The breakfast is great and has a great variety, staff is very nice, you can get to the airport by local bus as the hotel shuttle is double the price, loved the lounge to hang out
- Last minute check-in ( minutes before arrival). Efficient , excellent breakfast
- Very nice staff. Free coffe and tea ❤. Amazing food and breakfast.
- Amazing choice for breakfast!!! Unique and we travel a lot 😉
Thon Hotel Linne
Located in northeast Oslo, forming an excellent base for travelers with business in Økern, Helsfyr and Groruddalen, is the modern Thon Hotel Linne.Hotel Linne offers easy access to the center of Oslo with its shops and attractions like the Opera, the Royal Palace, Aker Brygge and the Akershus Fortress.The in-house restaurant at Thon Linne has a menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner. The menu and lunch buffet vary according to the seasons and the food is inspired by both international and regional cuisine. Only the highest quality seasonal ingredients are used, making the Statsraaden Restaurant a popular choice for business lunches and dinners.Thon Hotel Linne is certified as an Eco-Lighthouse, working for sustainable development.
– very good breakfast. Lots of choice
– only ate dinner once in the hotel: a hamburger which was really good
– good wifi speed
– free coffee/thee in the room or at the lobby
– very friendly and helpfull personal
- Amazing staff! The receptionist Caroline went outside to meet me when I was trying to find where to park, very polite and friendly! The bed was amazingly comfortable, maybe the best one I ever slept in. The room was clean, the bathroom had lots of mirrors and good shower. Very good breakfast with a lot to choose from. I only stayed for a night, but would love to stay longer!
The staff personal was excellent. Especially the man in the night shift kw 34.
The breakfast was absolut delicious.
- The staff were serviceminded and helpful, and the breakfast were really good.
- near the metro station, good breakfast, kindly staff
- – very good breakfast. Lots of choice
Vormsund Golf Hotell
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vormsund Golf Hotell offers accommodations in Vormsund. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM and shops at the property.Oslo is 29 miles from Vormsund Golf Hotell, and Gardermoen is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 11 miles from Vormsund Golf Hotell.
Self Organisation for the breakfast was surprising, but has Advantages.
WLAN was bad first two nights, but we found Solutions and last night it was perfect.
Therefore: very friendly and helpful staff coming if needed.
- Frokost var selvbetjenet, men helt grei – akkurat som hjemme.
- Zimmer war sauber und groß. Bad ebenfalls sehr geräumig.
- Sängarna var väldigt bra. Samt stora rum – kanske lite väl stora.
- Nichts, eigentlich unglaublich das man so etwas bei Booking.com anbietet.
- Self Organisation for the breakfast was surprising, but has Advantages.
Thon Hotel Gardermoen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thon Hotel Gardermoen offers accommodations in Gardermoen, just 22 miles from Oslo.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lillestrøm is 15 miles from Thon Hotel Gardermoen, and Fornebu is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 2.5 miles from Thon Hotel Gardermoen.
- Comfortable yet small beds. Very clean. Good breakfast.
- Rooms is nicely decorated, the beds are comfortable, internet is quick and reliable, close to the airport. The best was the breakfast. You can get fish, cake and cookies, diary and more. If you stay hungry, then you make a mistake.
- Beds were VERY comfortable, place was roomy and the breakfast buffet was AWESOME.
- We were looking for an overnight stay between flights, so this was a great option. The hotel is modern and has great facilities. It is located close to the airport and there is a shuttle (70NOK/pers) to/from the airport. The breakfast was rich and very tasty.
- very friendly staff, open to answer questions and helpful
Comfort Hotel RunWay
Located in Gardermoen, 22 miles from Oslo, Comfort Hotel RunWay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lillestrøm is 16 miles from Comfort Hotel RunWay, and Fornebu is 25 miles from the property. Oslo Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- We travelled as a group (2 adults couple) and this hotel met all our expectations. We were looking for a value for money property, close to the airport, with a good breakfast. Yes the rooms were definitely on the small side and there was not much light but it did the job and did it very well. Check in was easy despite our late arrival and the on site deli was a nice addition for those like us who did not have time for dinner. We would recommend.
- I was so impressed with the breakfast. It was quite possibly the best spread I’ve ever seen and it was available at 4am. Easy shuttle to/from airport.
- Fab place, great cool decor, and a 4am breakfast available, looking for a good airport hotel close buy, then book this!
- Nice breakast buffet. Tasty dinner (but very short meny). Beds were good. 10 minutes by bus from airport. Both shuttle bus (expensive) and local bus (half price but was 15 minutes late at the return).
Everything was well done. No complains at all.
This hotel is made for travelers witch got their plane late or cancelled.
Located in Lillestrøm, 11 miles from Oslo, Scandic Lillestrøm features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gardermoen is 18 miles from Scandic Lillestrøm, and Asker is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 17 miles from Scandic Lillestrøm.
- Very friendly staff and great breakfast. If you need to be in Lilestrom (not really a travel destination) it is very central.
- Comfortable bed! Very clean room and fantastic breakfast
- Fantastic views over the town of Lillestrøm from the top 12th floor. Very good lunch served at the hotel. Everything is new and modern, and in a cosy and elegant style.
- Good breakfast, friendly staff, kettle & fridge in room
- New, cozy and comfortable hotel with excellent breakfast. Two steps away from Lillestrøm train station
Top Hotels In Sørum Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sørum Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sørum Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sørum Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!