10 Best Hotels To Stay In Soquel California – Top Hotel Reviews
Soquel California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Soquel California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Soquel California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Soquel California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Soquel California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Soquel California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Soquel California:
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Within a 10 minute drive of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Pleasure Point, this Santa Cruz inn offers accommodations with charming décor and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Kayaking, boating and fishing opportunities are available nearby.Equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, every room provides a sitting area and a private bathroom. Antique furnishings are featured throughout this quaint inn.Nestled by trees, this inn features a backyard garden for guests to enjoy. A terrace is also available in the backyard at Inn Harbor.Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History is a 5 minute drive away. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a 45 minute drive from Harbor Inn.
- Loved that it was next to the Harbor Cafe, an excellent location for breakfast.
- Good value lodging for the Santa Cruz area. Staff are very accommodating and the facility is very comfortable. Convenient location to the harbor. Nice landscaping and pretty gardens.
- It wasn’t in a area that was too hectic, but still close to downtown and everything else. The set up of the rooms were very nice. They made you feel very relaxed and cozy. Lots of windows! Loved it! Would come here again. ^_^
- Very cosy, big room with dining table and a sink, new bath tub.
- It was very quaint, quiet and a very comfortable room! Will be back.
Pacific Inn Santa Cruz
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This Mediterranean style hotel is within walking distance of the Santa Cruz beach and boardwalk. It features free Wi-Fi and an indoor heated pool. A daily continental breakfast is offered.Pacific Inn Santa Cruz has guest rooms with a microwave, a refrigerator and cable TV with premium channels. A spa tub is available in select rooms.The daily continental breakfast at Pacific Inn includes bagels, danish, cereal, oatmeal, toast, coffee, cocoa and juice.Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is 3 miles from the University of California, Santa Cruz and the Seymour Marine Discovery Center. Big Basin Redwoods State Park is 23 miles away.
- The staff is so helpful and the breakfast snacks is great way to start your day. The place is clean and has a warm away from home feeling.
The people were really nice I asked to be next to the pool I was
But I also ask for a nice bathtub
But the bathtub sucked big time the bathroom look like they were redoing it plastic was over the fire nozzle on the ceiling and the bathtub was peeling it needs to have a new bathtub in it it was not like the picture shown in the ad
- I would definitely stay there again. Very content with the location and the staff.
- I loved the location. I was able to walk everywhere! Even to the boardwalk quick and easy amazing food all around. I really just loved the fact the the only place I ever had to drive to was further our beaches which even then alone was only like a 6 minute drive.
- The only thing we liked was that it was a short walk to the beach & boardwalk
Inn at Depot Hill
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just a 10 minute walk from Capitola Beach and Wharf, this luxurious B&B offers an evening wine reception complete with appetizers. A full breakfast is served daily. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.Spa quality bath salts and bathrobes are provided in each room at Inn at Depot Hill. A featherbed encourages a good night’s rest. Guests can watch a movie on their flat-screen TV complete with satellite.A breakfast featuring a variety of hot dishes such as quiche or pancakes is available daily. Cereal, fruit and baked goods are available. A decadent desert is served every evening.Inn at Depot Hill Capitola is a 15 minute drive from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Guests wanting to experience the sea on an old-world vessel can do so at California Classic Sail a 15 minute walk away.
- The best hotel that I have ever stayed. Everything was amazing.
- We so enjoyed the Delft room, not a corner forgotten. Now I’m curious to see the decors in the other rooms. The purpose of the trip was to try the renowned Shadowbrook Restaurant, so the Inn was a delightful bonus.
- Loved the quiche breakfast, and the bed was very comfortable. Our room was spacious and attractive.
- Whole experience was outstanding.Very nice touch with afternoon snacks and evening wine and cheese plates.
- Breakfast brought to our room was delicious and plentiful. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. loved the outside area with the fountain. Very quiet and comfortable stay and we hated to leave. Short walk to beach was great for us to be able to not drive our car and have to find parking in Capitola.
Ocean Gate Inn
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The Ocean Gate Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Cruz.This hotel is just a short walk from the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, as well as downtown shops and restaurants. This affordable hotel has large spacious rooms, each with its own private balcony where you can enjoy views of the Boardwalk or the Mountains.Next time you visit Santa Cruz, make Ocean Gate Inn your first choice for a comfortable, convenient and affordable stay.
- Great water pressure. Costruction worked needs a good shower
- I really liked the view, it was very Quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
- Location and certainly the view. Wifi ws great yoo.
- Bed. Slept great. Balcony over looking river walk with Boardwalk rollercoaster in background. My wife and child walked along river while i was at work. They loved it.
- Room was very large, and clean. King bed was comfy. Man at the front was very unfriendly and make it seem as though I was bothering him or disturbing him as his apartments is connected to the office. Tv was blurry so I had to ask him to help me, and he didn’t seem to happy about it.
Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites is located in Santa Cruz, 26 miles from Monterey and 26 miles from San Jose.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 29 miles from Best Western Plus the Sea, and Marina is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites.
- The decor, the room layout, the hotel layout, the extra blankets in the closet, the fireplace, the showerhead was adjustable, there was a line for wet clothes you could pull out in the shower, microwave and mini fridge, nice big closet and the staff was amazing! Oh and the hot tub was great.
- good location fair price and the staff was very helpful.
- Comfortable room in a great location. Good pool and hot tub. Next time I will bring my husband as both had handicapped access.
Ease of check-in and check-out.
Impeccably clean room.
Heated outdoor pool.
Wide choice of breakfast items
Excellent in every respect
- Chocolate chip cookies! Super friendly staff made us feel very welcome. Walking distance (ish) from center of Capitola. Comfy bed.
Quality Inn & Suites Capitola
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This motel, just a 10-minute walk from Capitola beach and village, has free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and guest laundromat are available for guest use.A flat-screen cable TV and a balcony are included in each room at Quality Inn & Suites Capitola. A microwave, a compact fridge, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are are also provided.The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and University of California at Santa Cruz are within 7 miles away of Capitola Quality Inn & Suites. Cabrillo College is 2 miles from the property.
- Room was very quiet, spacious, clean with sunny balcony. Bed and bedding crisp and comfortable. There are no rooms on either side. Grounds very pretty with lots of parking. A few minutes drive to beach. Mall nearby with drug and grocery store.
- The balcony had a nice view of the trees and the sunset.
- Beautiful grounds. Clean and modern decor. Friendly service.
- Love this family run hotel. Nicely upgraded – every single lamp had good bulbs and charging outlets. Nice decor, comfy beds, spotlessly clean and so close to all the cool stuff in Capitola. Breakfast was good and staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Good variety of breakfast foods. Comfy beds. Beautiful property.
Monarch Cove Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Monarch Cove Inn is located in Capitola. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monterey is 26 miles from Monarch Cove Inn, and San Jose is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Room was very roomy and clean. The view was AMAZING even when it was overcast.
Breakfast in the room was outstanding!
- Old world charm, quiet and secluded but close to all amenities
- Delicious continental breakfast brought to our room. Close to walk along cliffs and beach and located in a quiet neighborhood. Beautiful location overlooking the Monterey Bay and ideal for a wedding or special event.
- Loved the continental breakfast delivered to the room each day. The room was clean and comfortable. The property is probably better enjoyed during warmer weather…but we had an excellent view of the gardens and the ocean. It was a nice break in February from our Missouri winter.
- The house is located in a very nice place close to the ocean. Very quiet area. The apartments was very clean.
- Room was very roomy and clean. The view was AMAZING even when it was overcast.
Capitola Venetian Hotel
Capitola Venetian Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, just 26 miles from Monterey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 26 miles from Capitola Venetian Hotel, and Carmel is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location, the view was beautiful, and the customer service was just tremendous.
- Most comfortable bed that I’ve ever had in a hotel
- We are right on the beach and can hear the waves from my room. The room is spacious, perfect for our family. We will definitely be back!
- I have always wanted to stay here. You can see the property from the beach. It is lovely, it feels like a different country.
- Beautiful location and view from room. Great amount of space. Comfy bed. Full suite of appliances. Large bathroom. Large kitchen.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz – Capitola
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! This Capitola hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Santa Cruz and New Brighton State Beach. It features an outdoor pool, and spacious suites with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and an iPod dock.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-maker are standard in every modern suite at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Santa Cruz-Capitola. All suites include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Santa Cruz Fairfield Inn. It has hot and cold items, as well as coffee, tea and juice.Free access to the hot tub and on-site gym is available to all guests of the Fairfield Inn. Parking is also free.The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is 5 miles from the hotel. Long Maine Aquarium is 7 miles away.
- Everything was good. The Breakfast was perfect. Great service. Thank you!
- convenient location to beach. Has clean pool/hot tub. Quiet. Nice bar and bartender!
I got a larger room than I needed but considered it a good value for the price. I was on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet with a good view out the large window. The blackout curtains were very effective. The ventilation system is amazing–no noise and very good temp control. Hot water was quick and plentiful. The parking is inside a locked garage in the basement so the car is safe and secure.
I have been visiting SC for the last 20 years and have tried most of the motels over the years but never found the one that met all my requirements for comfort. This is now my go-to choice for future visits.
Bed very comfy. Excellent facilities in the room.
Breakfast was self service, but good variety of choices available.
All staff greeted me when I passed them in corridors, reception etc. Friendly.
- Nice heated pool and jacuzzi . Great breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Bella Notte Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The spacious guest rooms at this Santa Cruz inn feature bathrobes, fireplaces and free Wi-Fi. Massage services and free guest parking are available. Twin Lakes State Beach is a 5-minute walk away.A flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player, a minibar and a small refrigerator are provided in all plush guest rooms at the Bella Notte Inn. Rooms include heated bathroom floors, iPad/iPhone compatible alarm clocks and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms also have spa bathtubs.This non-smoking property offers a continental breakfast daily. A concierge service, to assist guests with area attractions, is also provided at the Inn Bella Notte for guest convenience.The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is 2.5 miles from the inn. The University of California Santa Cruz is a 15-minute drive away.
- Heated floor In bathroom is a 10! Lighting in room is a 10.
- I stayed in two different rooms. A single king was very small and suitable only for sleeping. The other was a much larger room with a walk-in closet and a long counter with a sink. Neither room had a microwave but did have a good quality fridge. There is a microwave in the lobby guest can use. The thing I liked the most was it was very quiet and the motel is in an out of the way part of SC near the waterfront. This motel is very stylish and has some features not found elsewhere like a heated floor in the bathroom and wonderful high ceilings.The hot water is almost instant.
- The room was very comfortable, of good size and clean.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was very spacious.
- They reached out to us regarding check in and arranged for late check in and key pick up. thanks
Top Hotels In Soquel California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Soquel California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Soquel California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Soquel California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!