10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sopralacroce Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sopralacroce Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sopralacroce Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sopralacroce Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sopralacroce Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sopralacroce Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sopralacroce Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sopralacroce Liguria:
One of our top picks in Varese Ligure.Albergo Amici is set in the historical center of Varese Ligure, just off the SP523 state road. It offers a restaurant and rooms with minibar and satellite TV.The restaurant at Albergo Amici serves local and national cuisine with organic meats and cheeses. A good selection of Italian and Ligurian wines is available.The hotel has a private parking lot. Sestri Levante is a 30-minute drive away. The Cinque Terre are around 28 miles away and are reachable by train.
- Generally we had a pleasant stay with a good breakfast, but a bit expensive.
- An outstandingly good hotel in a very nice part of Italy. Nothing too posh but everything you need is there; the evening meal in the restaurant was excellent, the staff very friendly and welcoming, and all at a very reasonable price. It even has free WiFi and parking. very highly recommended.
Wie immer top Küche, hoch motivierter Küchenchef und sehr feine Rezepte.
cordialità del personale e vicinanza al centro.
nella sala centrale una stufa di maiolica riscalda l’ambiente e il cuore.
abbiamo cenato nel ristorante dell’alberto, cena ottima: alta qualità delle materie prime, pasta fresca fatta in casa, vino di alta qualità, cucina tipica davvero buonissima.
la colazione è stata abbondante, vasta scelta tra dolce e salo ed ottima qualità dei prodotti
- Miła obsługa , wygodne pokoje , zadaszony parking na motocykle .
Hotel Italia e Lido Rapallo
One of our top picks in Rapallo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the seafront in Rapallo, right next to the city castle, the Hotel Italia e Lido Rapallo has a private beach and a sea-view restaurant with terrace. Its rooms are air-conditioned, and Wi-Fi is free.The private rooms at the Lido Rapallo include satellite TV, and some have a balcony with sea views. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast here is a sweet and savory buffet including cold cuts and cheese, and eggs are available upon request. The restaurant serves both classic Italian and Ligurian specialties.Rapallo Train Station is less than half a mile away, and Portofino is 5.5 miles away.
- Room with magnificent sea view, delicious breakfast and very nice staff,hotel very near to the train station so you can go to other places easily,near the city centre,clean and nicely furnished room.
- Variety in the breakfast, location of the hotel (close to the train station, nice view of the castle and sea side)
- The room was small and looked out to a busy street. The windows were pretty good I hardly heard any street noise except a few police sirens, but these are normally noisy anyway. You can pay more for a sea view room but in winter when it is grey and foggy it did not make much sense. The breakfast is varied with fruits, cold meats, cheese, the lovely focaccia from the region and you can boil eggs if you wish. Above all, comfortable bed with two types of pillows (great to have a choice), small but entirely functional bathroom and big fluffy towels. A good choice on the sea front!
- staff and ambience were excellent, the food was gorgeous the dining room overlooks the bay and castle one morning we watched a dolphin as we ate breakfast
- great view, very reasonable price and excellent breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Mediterraneo offers accommodations in Cavi di Lavagna. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Genoa is 23 miles from Hotel Mediterraneo, and Portofino is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Mediterraneo.
- Staff & owner were really sweet & very helpful!! Breakfast was great! Windows had handmade linen curtains, which is refined! And cleaning staff was good too!
- Clean spacious room, friendly and helpful staff. Lovely pool.
- Perfect location to visit Portofino and Cinque Terre. Very friendly staff and a nice pool to relax.
- Small but clean swimming pool with great view, friendly staff, private parking at the hotel. Near to Cinque Terre and Portofino. Staff were very friendly except at the breakfast.
- Swimming pool with view of the sea in the calm. Very kind and welcoming staff.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Montallegro offers accommodations in Rapallo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Genoa is 16 miles from Hotel Montallegro, and Portofino is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
We enjoyed the view and the quiet location. Also, we quite liked the hotel restaurant.
The waiter/receptionist was particularly friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was ok unfortunately we had to wait for several items to be replenished. Meal in the evening was good.
- The views were exceptional. The staff incredibly helpful and kind. The food was also very good and the location, unique.
- The manager and staff were wonderful. Happy and obliging. The dinner they served was truly exceptional and was well received by our 2 children too.
- Of all the spur-of-the-moment bookings I’ve ever made this is one of the most pleasantly surprising.. the location is so perfect, the Hotel is so relaxing and the people are so friendly that we spent more time at the hotel and local hilltop church than actually visiting Portofino and Rapello… behind the church is yet another lovely old hotel and the paths between the three places are a delight.. we’re going back !
- We enjoyed the view and the quiet location. Also, we quite liked the hotel restaurant.
Vis À Vis
One of our top picks in Sestri Levante.Located in Sestri Levante, 25 miles from Genoa, Vis À Vis features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Portofino is 10 miles from Vis À Vis, and La Spezia is 24 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 29 miles away.
- Rooms was really clean. Breakfast food was above average. Hotel had amazing views.
- Beautiful location and stunning view. Lovely breakfast and great pool area.
- The rest of hotel is fantastic. Views are beautiful and staff so friendly and helpful. The meal at the hotel’s beach resteraunt was delicious. A lovely hotel in a great location. I will definitely be coming back.
- Staff all very informative. Wonderful breakfast. Amazing views.
- Kind, friendly, and even funny staff. Really made the experience unforgettable.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergo Caprile offers accommodations in Uscio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV.Genoa is 10 miles from Albergo Caprile, and Portofino is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice an clean roam with a wonderful view. Superb breakfast and very nice servicing. Very responsive and kind host. We liked here a lot.
It’s a best place of Italia !!!
The employees is really really good !!!
- Owner and staff were great! Good location. Will visit again.
- Wonderful family run hotel in beautiful rural location not far from the coast. Views absolutely stunning. Staff were so lovely and welcoming, dinner was fantastic, nice breakfast
- The place and it’s situation is perfect for hikers. Warm shower, wonderful view and a good bed to rest before the next days walks.
One of our best sellers in Rapallo! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Hotel Cavour offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rapallo, just 15 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Portofino is 3.2 miles from Hotel Cavour, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Cavour.
- In the city you can find everything within easy reach. The accommodation is behind a large free car park.
- Small and nice hotel, nearby the seafront and few wonderful restaurants
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and warm room. Good location. I would stay again when in town.
- Great location!!! 5 min to railway and bus station, 2min to the sea and restaurants.
- Strategic location. Very nice for an evening stroll. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel La Scogliera
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in a panoramic position facing the Ligurian Sea, this hotel in Cavi di Lavagna is opposite a rocky beach and only 650 feet from the public beach. It offers a generous breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free bikes.Hotel La Scogliera features simple rooms with air conditioning, tiled floors, and a bathroom with shower. Some rooms include a balcony and/or sea views.Every morning, La Scogliera serves a typical Italian breakfast buffet. Guests can enjoy this morning treat on the hotel’s panoramic terrace.La Scogliera is only a 5-minute drive from the train stations of Sestri Levante and Lavagna. Genoa Airport is 34.2 miles away. Parking at the property is free.
- It was one of the best stays ever! Perfect location and value for money with a million dollar view from the room :).
Hotel in great localization. Enormous view from room, and perfect roof terrace where everybody can relax, eat breakfast etc. Room is clean, breakfast are very good.
As a young couple we get room with the best view after send mail to hotel:)
Everything was fantastic.! We booked a usual room, but when we came we had a room with a sea view just because it was available. And we did not pay extra. Thank you very much)
The sea is great!
- Clean and comfortable hotel with parking (pre arranged), WiFi and a good breakfast served on the roof terrace. The room was very well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Beautiful location with great sea views and beaches, bars, and restaurants close by but still remarkably quiet. Secure parking included and extremely friendly and helpful staff. This was our second stay and hope to return again, If you want to sample the ligurian coast or need a stop over to points further afield this place is ideal. The breakfast on the roof terrace is a real feature.
One of our best sellers in Lavagna! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lavagna, 22 miles from Genoa, Hotel Alba features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Portofino is 7 miles from Hotel Alba, and La Spezia is 27 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- It was pretty and obviously well looked after. All of he staff were attentive and made a massive effort to speak to us in English. The food at breakfast was fresh and homemade and they had beautiful little touches like a card thanking us for staying and a present when we left. Our room was recently modernised and had a lavender theme. Very very comfortable and clean.
- The people from the hotel were super kind and gentility
The hotel was really good for a 3 star. The staff was fantastic, the only thing to remark was the recommendation on travel to Cinque Terre, there are many of the pedestrian walks with restrictions due to landslides and rain and that would have been nice to learn from the staff.
We had a family apartment, perfect for us. The dinner in the garden restaurant at night, you can not ask for better at any of the Tripadvisor rated restaurants in Lavagna – eat at the hotel!!! The breakfast buffe was really nice. It’s Italian style so not the standard Continental buffe. We usually stay at 4 star hotels but The Alba I can come back to 🙂
- Provided secure parking for our motorbike. Staff very friendly, room was good and breakfast included lots of locally fresh baked goods. Good spot to visit Portofino or neighbouring Chinque Terre as near train station. Restaurants nearby were great and friendly. Lots of supermarkets nearby as well.
- We loved staying at Hotel Alba! The staff was so accommodating and helpful. The room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was lovely. The hotel is wonderfully situated on a quiet street in the heart of Lavagna. I highly recommend it!
Grand Hotel Siva
Only a 10-minute walk from the centre of Santo Stefano d’Aveto, Grand Hotel Siva features an outdoor pool and a restaurant with bar. A shuttle service to/from the town centre is free.The rooms at the Siva are fitted with carpeted or wooden floors. All rooms come with a TV, safe and private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with mountain or valley views.The city of Chiavari can be reached in 1 hour by car. On-site parking is free.
- la posizione dell’hotel dominante Santo Stefano e unica nel contesto dell’abitato, la spaziosità della struttura che conserva memoria del passato di Hotel di pregio, la comodità della piscina, la facilità di accesso al centro del paese. il sontuoso spazio verde circostante. la cortesia dei gestori.
- Posizione, gentilezza e disponibilità del personale, pulizia .
- Ho apprezzato la gentilezza dei proprietari; la sala delle colazioni e il parco antistante veramente belli.
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang. Tolle, ruhige Lage des Hotels, gepflegte Anlage mit schönem Pool und Garten. Äußerst nettes Personal, stets bemüht, den Aufenthalt angenehm zu gestalten. Leckeres Abendessen mit sehr aufmerksamem Service und für italienische Verhältnisse gutes Frühstücksbuffet. Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis
- La piscina, la qualità del cibo, la cortesia dei titolari
Top Hotels In Sopralacroce Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sopralacroce Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sopralacroce Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sopralacroce Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!