10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sonora Town Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sonora Town Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sonora Town Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sonora Town Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sonora Town Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sonora Town Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sonora Town Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sonora Town Arizona:
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert
One of our top picks in Gilbert.This hotel is 5 miles from Gilbert and one mile from the Gilbert Rodeo Park. Hotel guests can relax in the full-service spa or watch movies on the in-room flat-screen TV. Free airport shuttle is available.Doubletree by Hilton rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a work desk and free Wi-Fi.Brock’s Restaurant and Bar serves international cuisine and tapas. The restaurant at the Doubletree has patio seating and a wine list, and offers room service.Doubletree by HIlton Phoenix features an airport and area shuttle service. The hotel is 7 miles from the Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport. Sun Tan Village Mall is a 3 minute drive from the hotel.
- Nothing special for a double tree it’s lost it’s high standard from the pass
- The front desk staff was incredibly kind and welcoming..
- The breakfast staff was very attentive and cheerful! The front desk clerk, Thad, did an excellent job with customer service making us feel welcome.
- Breakfast was great! Made to order omelettes were amazing!
- Clean beautiful room with a comfy bed, friendly staff and the cookie at check in is amazing!
Hyatt Place Phoenix Gilbert
One of our top picks in Gilbert.This Gilbert, Arizona hotel offers free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius. It features an outdoor seasonal pool and guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.Guest rooms at the Hyatt Place Phoenix Gilbert provide coffee facilities and a refrigerator. They are also furnished with a sofa bed.A 24-hour gym is available along with a business center for added convenience. Phoenix Gilbert Hyatt Place offers a breakfast buffet, ready-to-eat sandwiches and bakery items.The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 25.3 miles from the hotel. Arizona State University is 20.5 miles away.
- it was over the new years weekend and we were entertained with a panorama of fireworks throughout the city from our 6th floor room
- Very clean and comfortable. Room had everything. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- A little expensive but we needed to be in that area. If pooling is your thing not this hotel
- Rooms were spacious, bed was very comfortable . Hot breakfast was very good.
- They charged me an extra $100 with no explanation.
Best Western Plus Mesa
One of our top picks in Mesa.Located in Mesa in the region of Arizona, 17 miles from Phoenix, Best Western Plus Mesa features an outdoor pool and hot tub.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 11 miles from Best Western Plus Mesa/Phoenix, and Glendale is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 13 miles from Best Western Plus Mesa.
- Bed was comfy, breakfast was good, location was close to desired area
- Very clean rooms, great breakfast with many choices. Small pool that no one was using while we were there. Fast friendly check in process, good location if you are going to spring training games.
The front desk personal ( Jake particularly ) were outstanding. Location was superb.
Would stay there again. Jim/ Albuquerque
- Stayed in 333, carpet in hall and rooms need a good cleaning, bathtub needed refinishing not just the paint job they had done to make it look nice but cut corners, pool area needed so attention ants all over deck. Areas needed finishing touched like moldings around the sprinkler system
- Staff was all extremely friendly!! Breakfast was very good. And the bed was comfortable!
Super 8 – Mesa/Gilbert
This Super 8 is in Mesa, Arizona, just a 15-minute drive from the HoHoKam Park Stadium. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The Super 8 Phoenix-Mesa has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in every room. A sitting area and work desk are also available for added comfort.The Super 8 Phoenix-Mesa/Gilbert has laundry facilities on site. The front desk is available 24/7, and every morning a continental breakfast is served.Fiesta Mall, Mesa Community College and the Arizona Museum of Natural History are all within a 10-minute drive of this Mesa Super 8. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- the room was clean and comfortable, help was great. location to freeway was fantastic and good places to eat all around the area.
- The housekeeping staff on the 1st floor is amazing..so sweet and so attentive.
- If repairs are required maintenance is done quickly. Hot tub and a tap in our room were repaired quickly
- I enjoyed the breakfast and the nice room provided to me and my pet. I was on a business trip and trip and this was a comfortable room. I enjoyed the roominess and friendliness of the staff. Thank you.
- Didn’t really care for much bananas over ripe really no eggs nothing warm for a breakfast
Best Western Inn of Chandler
This Chandler hotel features an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. All rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park is a 20-minute drive away.Rooms at Chandler Best Western Inn offer cable TV with HBO, a coffee maker and seating area. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.Guests can relax on the outdoor sundeck or in the whirlpool. Best Western Inn of Chandler has free newspapers and a public computer station in the lobby.Tempe Diablo Stadium is a 20-minute drive from Best Western Chandler Inn and the Phoenix Zoo is 16 miles away. The corporate office of Intel is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Breakfast was very good – variety and fresh. Comfortable room. Clean. Friendly staff.
- Good breakfast. Beds are comfortable and the staff was very curtious. I really appreciated the comfortable stay and the atmosphere there at the hotel. I appreciate all the comforts afforded to me. Thank you.
- The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- The shower did work my wife and I was departing when they finally got it working from the house keeping staff ! I asked for a engineer ! I was told they wasn’t one !
- Great breakfast and close to where we needed to be. The bed and pillows were great.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
One of our best sellers in Gilbert! Located in Gilbert in the region of Arizona, 21 miles from Phoenix, Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert features a hot tub and fitness center.A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Scottsdale is 18 miles from Hampton Phoenix/Gilbert, and Mesa is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The bathroom was nice with plenty of towells. The location was excellent.
- Every thing was great and the staff was excellent.
- Front Desk employees very helpful and always courteous.
- The pillows on the bed were so amazing I had to take a picture of the tag so I can buy them for my home.
- My husband loved the pillows. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room.
Days Hotel Mesa near Phoenix
Conveniently located close to Highway 60 and a short drive from downtown Phoenix, this pet-friendly hotel has a variety of free amenities.The Days Hotel Mesa Country Club is ideally located close to many popular area attractions. Downtown Tempe, numerous golf courses, shopping centers and more are all nearby.Guests at the Mesa Days Hotel can appreciate in-room refrigerators, the daily complimentary breakfast buffet, and free wireless internet access. The hotel also provides an on-site fitness center, complete with a sauna.Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 13 miles from Days Hotel Mesa Country Club. Hohokam Stadium is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The vibe. Great southwest decor. Perfect for the AZ valley
- We had a good time, and the hotel and staff were nice. My only irritation was wanting to work out and the pool/workout facility is not open till later in the morning, according to the guy behind the front desk early in the morning. In fact, presuming he was correct, the complimentary breakfast starts before the workout facility opens up. Overall, it was quiet and reasonably clean. Breakfast was pretty good. Coffee was good too!
- It’s next to a Starbucks and close to a Wallmart and other fastfood restaurants.
- It was great. Lobby was homely feeling. Nice and quiet. Rooms were big and comfy. Best place I’ve stayed in awhile. Will be back when in Phoenix/Mesa area again.
- Nice staff – good pricing – could not ask for better . Breakfast not too good for us..
American Inn & Suites Mesa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, American Inn & Suites Mesa is located in Mesa in the region of Arizona, just 14 miles from Phoenix.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 9 miles from American Inn & Suites Mesa, and Glendale is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The family suite was perfect for what we needed. The pool area was nice. The breakfast met our needs. The staff was friendly and helpful. We asked for linens for pull out bed due late arrival and they were there as requested.
- Room was good size bed was fairly comfortable. Check in and out was easy and front desk receptionist was very friendly.
- The room was great! Would I stay here again, yes!
- The people that cleaned the rooms were very nice and did a good job.
- The location was okay. The room size and kitchen. 2nd room was nice. Had hot water, better overall room.
Motel 6 Mesa North
Located in Mesa in the region of Arizona, 14 miles from Phoenix, Motel 6 Mesa North features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 9 miles from Motel 6 Mesa North, and Glendale is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
It was mostly clean but the floor had some spots on it. It was a type of laminate and not carpet which I actually preferred. Just needed a little mopping.
The towels were a little scratchy but that is to be expected. I stayed here due to the location. Arrived back in Phoenix about 11:30 PM and didn’t want to drive for 2 hours to home at that late hour.
- The room was nice for only staying one night. The price was okay for one night.
- When I ever need extra towels they’re ready @ available.
- Its a motel 6 that a bunch of drug users stay at. Its sketchy.
- Again… My answer will always be the same… W/out *VICTORIA* 4 Myself it would’t be a Motel 6 at all……
- It was mostly clean but the floor had some spots on it. It was a type of laminate and not carpet which I actually preferred. Just needed a little mopping.
Motel 6 Mesa South
The Greyhound bus station is a short walk from this Mesa motel, and the Sunbowl Stadium is 8 miles away. An outdoor pool is available and guest rooms feature cable TV.A sitting area with a work desk is available in all guest rooms at the Motel 6 Mesa South. Wi-Fi is available.A furnished sun-patio is available for lounging around the pool and free morning coffee is provided in the lobby. A 24-hour front desk is featured for guest convenience.The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is less than a 20-minute drive from the Mesa South Motel 6. The Mesa Convention Center is a 10-minute drive from the motel.
- The room was freshly painted with a new sink and counter as well. Gratis coffee is offered in the office.
- I was looking for inexpensive accommodations, I found it. Room had all that I needed. TV, Toilet, Shower and a bed. Towels were clean. Maid staff were friendly. I thought the laminate flooring was weird at first, but I can understand how it would be less likely to hold oders and be easier to clean. Saw a lot of pets there.
- Staff very friendly. Let us check in early so we could make the local concert.
- Would be nice,if hotel provided shampoo and conditioner
- The front desk staff very friendly and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Sonora Town Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sonora Town Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sonora Town Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sonora Town Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!