10 Best Hotels To Stay In Son Carrió Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Son Carrió Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Son Carrió Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Son Carrió Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Son Carrió Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Son Carrió Majorca:
Son Penya Petit Hotel
Guests have access to the hotel’s spa with an indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a Yoga and relaxation room.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at the Petit Hotel. Bicycle rental can be arranged by the tour desk as well as activities such as hiking, horse-riding and diving.The restaurant at Son Penya serves Mediterranean cuisine. Meals can be accompanied by one of the many wines from the hotel’s cellar.Located just 1.2 miles outside of San Llorenç, Son Penya is 50 minutes’ by car from Palma de Mallorca Airport. Guests also have easy access to 4 golf courses in the surrounding area.
- You need a car if you want to go out, but why bother as the peace here is all you need
- A stunning hotel. Not totally suited for kids who want to run and make noise! But very lovely place. Excellent breakfast. I would return.
- The most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. Amazing stay. Brilliant all round, but I’d particularly like to mention there attention to detail with my dietary requirements. 10/10
- First of all,The staff is really great ! The place is really clean and quiet. Beautifull facilities . We would like to thank you for our stay which was just perfect. If we come back to majorca we Will most certainly come back !!
- Wonderful food, great design, very clean and comfortable Hotel in a peaceful location. Great place to relax
Hotel Playa Blanca
Rooms at Playa Blanca have functional decor and all include a balcony with scenic views. A private bathroom is included and a safe, TV and minibar can be rented. A fan and fridge are also available for hire.The hotel’s air-conditioned buffet restaurant serves a daily breakfast. There is also a bar, a TV lounge, computers and a furnished terrace.The pool area has loungers and hammocks and there are also ping-pong and pool tables. The gym, located in the basement, includes a sauna.Free public parking is available close to the hotel, which offers car and bike rental, tourist information and currency exchange service. Playa Blanca is around 1 hours’ drive from Palma International Airport.
- The price and location were good, cheap and close to the sea. Although Cala Millor is a much nicer place to visit than sa coma. Can recommend the place if one only wants to sleep there but nothing more. Don’t book the breakfast!
- Good facilities, big room, big balcony and very comfy bed
Absolutely enjoyed staying in this hotel. The staff was friendly, the rooms are clean. The building is a little bit old but it’s looked after well. It’s located in a quiet town about 2 minute walk from the beach which is great if you’re looking for a quite place to stay. There are pubs not far away it only takes 5 minutes in a cab.
Would definitely stay there again.
- great deal for the price. We found out there’s an internal heated swimming pool we didn’t expect and really enjoyed as well as the rich breakfast
- Very good location – close to the beach, good breakfasts.
Grupotel Mallorca Mar
Located between the port of Cala Bona and the Costa de los Pinos, the property is surrounded by lush gardens which run down to the beach. Outdoors, you can choose between the outdoor swimming pool or the hot tub for a dip in the plentiful Balearic sunshine. Relaxation can also be sought in the free spa and wellness centre, or the choice of 2 indoor heated pools.Studios and apartments are air conditioned and have a kitchenette, private bathroom and a balcony.Manacor is 13 miles away and Palma de Mallorca is an hour’s drive from Grupotel Mallorca Mar.
- The heated swimming pool. Well tended gardens. Sea front location. Good evening entertainment for kids.
- Friendly staff, nice shows in the evening, many pools for kids. It is very kid-friendly overall. Nice place to stay.
- Beautiful 2 double room apartment, excellent! All inclusive ir very good. Night shows interesting, Pool is great, pool for kids is excellent. We love this place!
- Super relaxing place where you can eat well and be active too. Great swimming and entertainment for kids too. Staff are really pleasant and provide excellent service. Highly recommend.
- Beautiful view of the sea and the apartments are clean and modern and comfortable. Food is mostly good I loved the fidelia! They dlso have a different theme every night all foods are from all over the world so not good if you are looking for an authenticly Spanish holiday it is very much English catered. The grounds and facilties are beautiful the little pool is nice and warm. The entertainment was cheesy but good for families and varied between dancers, singers and acrobats. The spa massage was good but sore afterwards it was like a sports massage.
Son Corb Boutique Hotel
Cool off from the Mallorcan heat in Son Corb Boutique Hotel’s fantastic pool and then soak up the glorious sunshine on the loungers provided. From here enjoy the sea and mountain views.Sleep peacefully in the tranquil rooms that enjoy a setting looking on to the Son Corb’s grounds. Each room enjoys large, French windows which open up onto the private terrace where you can sit and gaze at the views.The Son Corb has a snack bar by the pool, offering sandwiches and tapas.
- Great hotel. The very friendly owner gave us some tips about the area. The location is very quiet but only a 1 minute drive to Cala Bona where there are plenty of great restaurants and bars.
- The staff were super friendly. Marc waited for us to arrive at 1am on the Monday evening and helped out with recommendations throughout our trip. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. It’s remote, surrounded by trees and cornfields but also only a 15 min walk into the small coastal town.
- Quiet compared to Cala Bona, pool was nice and garden area, felt a bit dated but elegant
- There was a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Staff were courteous and helpful. The outdoor spaces were very pleasant and the pool was quiet with plenty of sunbeds
Very friendly people, especially Isabelle
HSM Hotel Canarios Park
You can enjoy the hotel’s 3 swimming pools, including 1 for children, a poolside bar service and a terrace with loungers and parasols. There is also a games room and a children’s playground.This hotel offers a daytime and evening programme of entertainment, including shows and disco several times a week. There is also a children’s mini-club, and activities including tennis, squash, archery, billiards and mini-golf.A train service to the centre is available several times a day at an extra cost. Additionally, a bus stop for Palma and Manacor is located nearby. Porto Cristo and its famous Drach Caves is only 7.5 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly. The food was good, but a little bit boring after the couple days. The games an evenings shows was great. Kids swimming pool was nice. The bed was very comfy. An ice cream on all inclusive menu all day.
- We stayed for 3 nights and for a quick mini break in the sun the hotel was great. The all inclusive was best for us as it made the trip easy. Drinks plentiful and a great choice. Food was decent and fresh. Our room was good – refurbished. Reception staff great. The hotel was generally clean and tidy. The transfer by bus took over 21/2hrs so worth thinking of private taxi transfer.
- Everything and everybody, the staff are like extended family. Beautiful people.
- Food was perfect,many to chose from,pool bar with self service for coffee and cold drinks.Reception staff Evelyn and Oscar were very helpful.
- The room was clean, average size and the bed was good. The staff was friendly. Although not being on the beachfront, there is a walking path to Cala Antena and it takes around 5 minutes to get there.
Robinson Club Cala Serena
Surrounded by palm trees, the Robinson Club Cala Serena has air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony or terrace. In-room facilities include refrigerators, bathrobes and satellite TV.Varied buffets and late breakfasts are served in the Robinson Club’s main restaurant. There are also 2 elegant, à-la-carte restaurants serving Spanish specialities.The hotel organises a range of water sports and has direct beach access. Guests can book spa treatments or enjoy a round of golf on site. In the evenings, the club theatre provides entertaining shows.The sandy beach of Cala Serena is located in the Cala d’Or resort, just 4.3 miles from the Cala Mondrago Nature Park. Robinson Club offers rental bicycles, rental cars and free parking.
Comfort of bedrooms
Lunch was good and the choice superb
Friendlyness! !!!Food!!! Facilities!!!!Show and Entertainment!!! Internet!!
Personal Training !!!!!!!!!!! Gym !!!! Room’s distance to restaurants!!!
Free flow drinks for all at the staff’s Christmas Party!!very generous indeed!!!
The variety of food is amazing, the SPA and Gym extremely well equipped and entertainment is full of surprises!:))
Room was close to reception and restaurants
- The view and surroundings. The complex nature well taken care off. Nice food festival night. Activities array very nice from golf to tennis, etc. Great golf lessons. Room ok.
- This complex is superb! It’s in a quiet location away from the very touristy areas nearby. The staff are exceedingly friendly and attentive. The accommodation is large, clean and very comfortable. There is a lot going on too if you want to venture or stay around the area. There are plenty of areas to explore nearby, some being a little more adventurous on the cliff tops. There was never a problem finding sun beds as there are several bathing areas. Food is good and caters for everyone.
- Comfort of bedrooms
Illot Suite & Spa
Design, quality and comfort reign supreme in the spacious facilities of this establishment. The fine sporting facilities of the complex include the Spa, which offers a large range of treatments and is one of the best on the island. Nearby are some of the best golf courses on the island.Cala Ratjada is located on the most Eastern point of the island and is well-known for its beautiful fishing port. The charming landscapes are colourful through all seasons of the year.Illot Suite & Spa offers free access to the spa area.
- A great breakfast (except coffee), a good location, was enough space for free parking next to hotel, a luxurious lounge, plenty of space and a lot of amenities. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (also in rooms). Great and friendly staff, gave us two rooms beside each other.
- Food was really good in the all inclusive restaurant, which you can pay for as and when if you like. Lovely indoor and outdoor pool. Nice staff! Clean and is located right between the port and the most beautiful beach so is a short walk from each 🙂
- Lovely hotel, clean spacious room, beds made and towels changed every day. Food was good, with a friendly chef cooking various choices of meat and fish throughout the service. Help yourself to wine, beer and soft drinks was an unexpected bonus. The location was good, nearby to shops and restaurants and never a problem to find a parking space outside the hotel. We would definately recommend this hotel.
- Family room was spacious.Food was very nice at lunch and dinner time.Lots of choice of fish,sea food,meat and e.t. Staff were very friendly and helpfull.This is family friendly hotel.Every evening intertainment for kids and adults.ALL in ALL it was very nice hotel. We had lovely holiday in there.
- Very dissatisfied with size of pool, rude staff, cleaning staff were lazy n rude. Poor service all round. Rubbish resort only good point was location.
Hipotels Hipocampo Playa
The 4-star Hipocampo Playa has a wide range of facilities, making it the ideal setting for a family beach vacation on beautiful Majorca. Children are entertained by the hotel’s activity team or play in the swimming pool or playground. Meanwhile, you can head to the sauna or hot tub for some much-needed relaxation.Choose between the golden sands and clear Mediterranean waters of the beach, or the comfort of the hotel terrace and attractive gardens. Here you can enjoy refreshing drinks and snacks from the poolside bar.If you feel active during your stay you can use the on-site gym. You’ll also find a variety of water sports along the local coastline, as well as a number of golf courses in the stunning Majorcan countryside.
- I was there last week for a mini trip and the staff were amazing and so supportive. The hotel was stunning and the rooms are always kept immaculate. I loved the location as it was right on the doorstep of the beach and local restaurants close by.
We were there on a golf tour, and everything was first class.
The choices at both breakfast and dinner were brilliant
- Bread, sausages, bacon, healthy fresh juice and cakes
- Hipotels Hipocampo Playa is beautiful 4* hotel in Cala Millor. This hotel has a very good location close to the beach. Hotel room with balcony was very clean, comfortable and had lovely view on the sea. I was very surprised with restaurant. There was a huge selection of food. Food was very delicious and I really liked food styling. This luxurious hotel belong to the more expensive hotels but if you like quality, comfort, professional service and good food I recommend it for you.
- Nice hotel. Good selection of Breakfast choices. Fairly easy access with wheelchair
Hotel Rural Sa Posada d’Aumallia
Each spacious, attractive room at Hotel Rural Sa Posada d’Aumallia has traditional décor and beamed ceilings. There is air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a minibar.The Posada d’Aumallia’s restaurant serves a range of local dishes prepared with produce grown on the property’s grounds. There is also a relaxing lounge area with a fireplace and antique furnishings.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding. You can hire bikes and arrange sailing trips at reception. The nearest golf club is a 10-minute drive away.The beaches and marina at Portocolom are approximately 6.2 miles from the hotel. Palma and its airport can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Stunning house with amazing service. Definitely recommended!
Delicious meals, they put much price for fresh, local ingredients and sustainable cooking. After mentioning them my food allergies, they made sure I have enough food choices. Very clean and very friendly . Love their orchard and garden. Is a place to relax and recharge your batteries.
As guests we felt really pampered.
- Beautiful room and the bed was divine. Lots of variety at breakfast and lovely staff. The whole place is a little paradise.
From the moment we arrived, we were given the best of service. I stayed here with my family 2 kids (4 and 2) and i could not recommend this hotel enough. If you want a relaxing rural hotel where the food is amazing and chill time by the pool, you could not get a better location.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Staff work very hard to make your stay perfect.
Protur Turo Pins
Grab one of the sun loungers that surround the large outdoor swimming pool, and spend the morning soaking up the Majorcan sunshine. You can take a dip in the pool to cool off, or find some shade in the surrounding gardens.This is an ideal place to spend your holidays with the rest of the family – enjoy a snack or drink in the bar next to the pool.Dine with all the family in the on-site restaurant in the evening. Then retire to the bar for a cocktail or some typical Spanish sangria.
- Fine breakfast. Close to beaches and the city. Service crews were kind. Clean and comfortable pool.
- Good location. Great food. Friendly staff. Reasonably priced wine & beer. Never any problem getting a lounger at the pool. Clean well appointed room.
- The staff were excellent, smiling, helpful and eager to please. I would not rate this five star but a very good four star.
- Service levels excellent , very comfortable room , food excellent facilities great
- Ottima struttura. Anche se grande, da sempre un rapporto personalizzato. Belle piscine. unica pecca la musica serale troppo ‘rock’. ultima sera bellissima musica
Top Hotels In Son Carrió Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Son Carrió Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Son Carrió Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!