10 Best Hotels To Stay In Somió Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Somió Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Somió Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Somió Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Somió Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Somió Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Somió Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Somió Asturias:
Los Perales Gijón
Guests can enjoy the spacious public areas, as well as the self-service bar at the terrace.A wide range of sports activities, like golf, surfing, hiking and cycling, can be enjoyed around the property. The region is also known by its culinary tourism.Oviedo is 16.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 20.5 miles from Los Perales Gijón.
The property was fairly easy to find with a SatNav and we were provided with garaged parking for our motorcycle. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave us lots of tips about the area. A 15 minute walk down to Gijon was fairly straight forward.
Our room was excellent. Modern set up with good bed and bathroom. The shower was brilliant!
We were able to use the luxurious lounge/conservatory during our stay. WiFi speed was “super fast”.
Nice place and clean.
Good location 5 minutes drive from town
Very pretty and quiet surroundings.
Clean and well set bathroom
- This was a beautiful bungalow in a wealth suburb of Gijon in Spain. The Senora in charge was most friendly and accommodating. Breakfast at extra 5 euros was good with home made products. Large garden in which visitors could sit. Lovely large rooms with large en-suite. Need a car to get to the premises. Auto gates and garage door – high security. I would love to own this house. Very quiet.
- The owner were very friendly, very nice place to sleep and feel expensive place to be.
It is needed few days to stay. We had opportunity to stay just 1 night, and we fall in love with it. Clean, beautifully decorated, wooden floors, and beautiful living room and terrace. Everything was excellent.
It was in Somio district, and it cost us 7-8 euros by taxi to arrive at city center.
- The property was fairly easy to find with a SatNav and we were provided with garaged parking for our motorcycle. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave us lots of tips about the area. A 15 minute walk down to Gijon was fairly straight forward.
Tryp Gijón Rey Pelayo Hotel
The Tryp Gijón Rey Pelayo Hotel features elegant design, with wood, marble and high ceilings. Each room has a fully equipped bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in the Pelayo’s dining room, while the El Bergatín Cafeteria offers drinks and light meals.The hotel offers Wi-Fi and private parking with direct access to rooms, both for an additional fee. City buses and the airport bus stop nearby.Tryp Rey Pelayo is next to El Biblio Bullring and Gijón’s Exhibition Center is a 10 minute walk away. Gijón Train Station is just over one mile from the hotel.
- Loved the town. Very Spanish. Family atmosphere. Reminded me of what the Costa Brava used to be like. Where the hotel is situated had a very nice feel. I was there for the 5 star horse show which was unlike any horse show I had been to, just super fun. It was a Nations Cup show my horse was competing. The weather was great. The show was fun even if you didn’t own a horse. Great atmosphere. I would love to visit the area again.
- The location of the hotel was perfect, just a short walk from the beach, bars and restaurants. There is also a lovely park area to walk through directly opposite the hotel.
- Only one person at reception seem to care about our stay, I think her name was Malena, . Also a girl in the breakfast room (Laura) was attentive.
The premium rooms are not much more expensive than basic rooms but have extras that make it worth the extra expense- bigger rooms, large comfortable beds and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel is very efficiently run and has excellent breakfasts.
The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the beach but that makes it a quieter area.
- Fantastic location within walking distance to everything Gijon has to offer. Room was clean and bed very comfy.
Hotel Quinta Duro
The 5 acre private estate is only for the use of visitors. The hotel, with 22 beds, is in the main house of the property. This house is more than 300 years old. Accommodations are comfortable and provide all the necessary amenities.
- Library with superintresting books! Veery Nice Guy on reception his – Jesus we love yu)
- Everything was great. A quiet location to relax. A comfortable, spacious room with all amenities and clean. Private parking. But, most important, attentive, informative and thoughtful personnel.
This is a wonderful hotel. It is as the pictures show. I would have like to stay for a few days rather than one night to really appreciate the grounds and terrace.
The room was very clean, comfortable and well appointed. The owner was warm and welcoming.
- The gated estate felt quiet and rural but was actually well placed for central Gijon or the motorway. Good local restaurants.
- A fantastic stay in a wonderful old house set in mature gardens. I like old hotels to retain as much character as possible and this didn’t disappoint. It may not have a gym or restaurant but it more than made up for it with its charm. It’s a little out of the way but we found a good restaurant within 10 minutes walk.
The rooms at the Begoña feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some have a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel is next to the Begoña Gardens, and you can walk to the Isabel La Católica Park in around 15 minutes. Oviedo is 20 minutes’ drive from the Begoña.
- The room was very cute and quaint, and felt quite cozy. In addition, the staff were extremely friendly and happy to answer simple questions about Gijón. Since I preferred to learn by exploring, it was very nice to know I was coming back to a clean room at the end of the day, or even just if I needed to lay down and recharge for a half hour after lunch.
- Friendly staff. City center is within walking distance
- Superb location. Very nice staff and delicious breakfast.
- Good location, helpful staff, clean and comfortable
- The location was good. If the hotel had a revamp it could be very nice. Our room was sunny and bright during the day. It was clean enough.
The Colina’s spacious rooms have simple décor with wooden floors. All come with heating and air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Junior Suites also have a seating area with a sofa.The Colina serves breakfast and also has a café. Drinks are served on the terrace, which overlooks the Cantabrian Sea.La Colina has a picturesque setting, with easy access to a range of pretty beaches and coves. Local activities include hiking, golf and paragliding.
- Best view, Best personal,Best breakfast, best everything! I Like!
- Romantic seaview! I love hotels that prepare freshly squeezed orange juice and barista style coffee at breakfast -THANKYOU! Small shop and interesting restaurant with good octopus and calamari nearby.
- Amazingly friendly and gracious staff. Location is out of this world.
Amazing location with stunning views.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Amazing 3 star hotel overlooking Gijon and the Bay of Biscay. My room had double aspect picture windows and a 180 degree view. The hotel is brand spanking new and immaculate. Separate bar/cafe and loads of parking at the end of the road where the hotel is located. Walk to Gijon along the cliff path …
All rooms feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with bath and shower; and bed linen and towels are also provided.At Begoña Playa you will find a bar serving traditional local pinchos; and a wide range of shops and supermarkets are within 5 minutes’ walk.Other facilities offered at Begoña include meeting facilities, a tour desk and dry cleaning. The hotel is 1,000 feet from the Aquarium; and you can walk to El Bibio Bullring in 10 minutes. The closest airport is Avilés, a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- Location, Kind staff, Cleanliness, Mattress, Space of the bathroom, Space of the room, Wifi
- Friendly staff clean rooms and good value for money
- location location location I liked services staff realy it was perfec for us thanks
- Great place, next to the city beach, not far away to the center. Staff was extremely friendly, especially as I had some special needs – was traveling with the bike and had to leave it in the hotel to be sent home and they were OK with that and handled everything professionally. Thank you for that! 🙂
Lo mejor es el personal, muy, muy amable.
Por lo demás es un hotel muy barato y no se le puede pedir más, muy buena relación calidad/precio
All rooms in the Castilla come equipped with a flatscreen TV and satellite channels, as well as a work desk.The hotel offers a laundry service and parking by prior arrangement. There is also a lounge area with newspapers, magazines and a TV.Hotel Castilla has a bus station, train station and taxi stand within 650 feet.
- Excellent overall, specially the staff is very friendly and cooperative.
- I was there for one night, it was ok. Nothing special. Good location
The staff – they gentleman at reception spent time ringing accommodation at my next destination as I can’t speak Spanish. He was very kind and helpful. Staff also spoke excellent english.
The location – the hotel is right in the centre part of Gijon, walking distance to the train and bus stations. Gijon is a lovely city.
The price – very affordable
The people – I found people in Gijon to be very kind and seemed to appreciate my attempt at Spanish (without laughing!)
I will return for sure.
- Good place, location in the center, discount price for the nearby underground car parking.
- The staff were really friendly, the location was great, just a short walk to the beach and right in the centre, and the room and bed was really comfortable.
Each room in the NH Gijón has stylish, modern décor and parquet flooring. All have flat-screen digital TVs, air conditioning and safe. All have views of the park or of San Lorenzo Beach.One of the highlights of the hotel is its rooftop terrace, offering loungers for sunbathing.The restaurant offers innovative Asturian cuisine.The NH Gijón is set in a quiet part of Gijón, just a short distance from the centre of this Asturian city. It lies near the festival site, football stadium (El Molinón) and the Museum of the People of Asturias.
- Good hotel on a great location, good breakfast, room was clean and comfortable, big bathroom.
Nice breakfast and friendly staff. Liked the underground parking although a bit expensive.
Kudos to Katia in the breakfast room who made our mornings.
- Great location very clean. Bike hire on site which we used. Great idea
Lovely modern hotel….great decor!
Spacious twin room…good air-con and WiFi…
Car parking (charges apply) and direct access to reception and rooms….
Now pet friendly….for rooms on the ground floor.
Good location close to some bars and restaurants, the beach and promenade; but a good 20-25 minutes walk to the city centre or a short taxi ride!
Roof top pool with views….
Good breakfast, nice variety, comfy bedroom
A lot of free parking nearby
Abba Playa Gijón
The rooms at Abba Gijón offer views of San Lorenzo Beach, Isabel La Católica Park or the pool. Each comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities.Guests have access to a fitness center, sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. Massage treatments are available and there is a free towel service at the front desk.Castiello Golf Club is 3 miles from Abba Playa. Central Gijón is 5 minutes away by car and Asturias Airport is less than 30 miles away.
- Good breakfast with a lot of choice, good location, staff spoke very good English. WiFi was adequate.
- The room was quite clean and the position of the structure very close to the sea.
- Everything except the breakfast was great value for money. The staff were exceptional!
- Hotel was lovely but let’s down by unfriendly bar staff
- Good size rooms and great wifi. Good location from which to explore Gijon, particularly the beach front area down to the old town. Parking was free (over the road) which was secure enough during our visit.
The rooms at Hotel Norte feature parquet floors and smart, simple décor. Each one is equipped with a work desk.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. Car and bicycle rental are also available.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Oviedo is around 20 minutes’ drive from Gijón. You can drive to the Picos de Europa National Park in about 90 minutes.
- Por destacar algo la limpieza de baño y habitaciones, sin más.
- Estaba todo muy limpio y muy buen trato del personal
- Todo correcto para lo que buscábamos. No podemos tener quejas. Buen trato de los empleados. Por la zona, muy bien para aparcar, pudimos dejar una furgoneta en la misma puerta del hotel.
- Muy limpio. Facilidad para aparcar por la zona. Personal agradable.
- La habitación es acogedora, el personal muy agradable.
Top Hotels In Somió Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Somió Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Somió Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Somió Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!